Adventure Thread- Forest Edition #2

>replies from a namefag, tripfag or capcode will be ignored

Thread #1: - archive.is/htvD0 - sli.mg/a/PhhZwc
What do you do next?

Fuck yourself using your penis monster

Rolled 2 (1d9)Go on a horse race for the corpse parts of Fugg the Lugg.

Rolled 8 (1d9)Search for a forest surgeon to clean up your penis hole into a passable vagina, and give you breast implants.

Fugg the Lugg died in a beach, I doubt he'd be anywhere near Tim

Tim breaks out of the picture to bitchslap OP into forcing him to allow rerolls, meme replies, stuff like that.

Rolled 1 (1d9)
Adding dice roll

Rolled 8 (1d9)If 44, OP sends me birthday shekels :^)

Dubs and 8 confirm OP must give me birthday shekels. Add me on Skype for a Paypal invoice.

Post numbers ignore because you rolled dice

Alrighty then, I still got an 8 anyways.

Check the OP, it's now only 9 decides.

Send me birthday shekels anyways, goy.

Rolled 1 (1d9)While searching through the forest you discover a psychedelic mushroom

Tim sends me his shekels

Rolled 6 (1d9)You find a bag of LSD

Oh no, you didn't roll correctly, sad I stole your GET? Donate 1 bitcoin birthday shekel to me, and I'll let you have my GET! You're too generous, goy!

I'm really disappointed that I failed at the first step to turn Tim into a post-op bimbo dominatrix with a penis monster.

Suddenly a robot runs into you and tells you about the imminent threat of AI

What a faggot.

fef

flips make you tired, take a short nap

Backing down from your encounter with Jim, you keep running until you find a shop in a clear spot in the middle of the woods. Going in, you find a strange old man selling a variety of oddities. You think about buying a de-enchantment for your sword or a nifty looking potion, but you have no shekels to do so.

You find this thread on Holla Forums and bump it. It creates a paradox.

Ask him if he will trade the sword for a de-enchantment. Surely this is a good idea

how would he get a computer user?

Go behind his shop and leave this universe through you magic purse

Continuing tomorrow with . Same thread, it'd be nice if anons could keep it bumped until then so it doesn't fall of the catalog. Ciao.

Rape the merchant with Candice.

Turn into a giant penis.

Offer to work as a whore for him, if he helps you turn into a bimbo.

Rolled 4 (1d9)Bump the Adventure thread

Rolled 7 (1d9)

Purse in hand, you sneak out of the shop and duck behind the building. You've been wondering about the TARDIS-like properties of your purse, and just how much matter it could fit. You figure you could spend the approaching night in your purse, safe from all the dangers of the forest. Suddenly, the merchant appears behind you.

Attack him with Camdice.

In a snap decision, you decide there's no arguing with Jews and immediatly attack him using Candice.

Steal the hat!

STEAL THE HAT

bumping to counteract the spam.

Rolled 2 (1d9)Go for the chokehold and steal all his shekels

Seriously, this shit is ridiculous.
If I was a mod this stuff would get deleted before the spammer has a chance to make more than 2 threads

So is Holla Forums just not into quest threads, is the entire place completely fucking dead, or is it just my thread that's shit? Not to imply that I'm entitled to (you)s but I remember jailbreak and the original adventure thread being much more consistently fast.

Summon the arch-daemon "Hdolf Aitler", The merchants natural nemesis.

Use Penetrate

BAG

I'm enjoying it, I guess Holla Forums is no fun allowed now

Kind of dissapointing that the most active threads are A. the pony general, B. political or C. meta. I'm not one to complain, though. I shitpost a lot as well.

Kind of dissapointing that the most active threads are A. the pony general, B. political or C. meta. I'm not one to complain, though. I shitpost a lot as well.

tattle

summon alt right neet soc howitzer tank with swastikas

No rerolls.

Have Candice distract him while you steal the hat!

Use you demon magic to give Candice a massive buff in speed attack and defense

Sorry this is taking an unusually long time, my PC sperged out and the shit I was working on got deleted

You figure that the merchant's hat, or whatever is beneath it, must be his weak spot. Perhaps he hides bags of shekels under there, you think. Using Candice as a distraction, you attempt to quietly remove his hat off his head without noticing- but it won't budge. It appears his hat is not not a hat at all, but actually part of his body.

Rolled 3 (1d9)

Smash it

Rolled 3 (1d7)
Fuck him with Candice.

Tear his face off and wear it as a mask, to intimidate him.

rip it off

You decide to skip taking the merchant's "hat" entirely, and just break it. Using all your strength, you hit at it again and again.

This was a bad idea.

flick him off and call him a faggot

shit in his mouth

To the anons that've previously participated in a quest, what can I do better? How can I improve?

Tell him this was all a test, and he passed, and explain to him that you're an agent of the Mossad.

Rolled 2 (1d9)
Offer him butt sex, in exchange for your life.

Rolled 9 (1d9)Convert!

Clarify?

Rolled 3 (1d9)
Convert to Judai- Merchantism as fast as you can.

You insist to the merchant that you're Jewish, and therefore on his side, but he doesn't seem interested in your religion. It seems like he's being possessed by the hat.

Test out those dark eldritch powers you were given.

Rolled 1 (1d9)
Put the merchant in the bag

Put the hat up your butt.

Rolled 6 (1d9)Pull the bag over the merchant

Rolled 4 (1d7)Use some dark magic

Rolled 2 (1d9)Use dark magic to put the merchant in the bag

Rolled 5 (1d9)Use the merchant to put dark magic in the bag

Rolled 6 (1d9)Use dark magic to take the hat.

Rolled 4 (1d9)Use dark magic to put the bag in the merchant

Candice, use charm!

Rolled 3 (1d9)Flee, by jumping into the bag!

Rolled 9 (1d9)Use your demon powers and your enchanted sword to reach into the merchant's soul and cut the ties that bind him to the hat.

Rolled 7 (1d7)
Nice

**forgot to run off dice, fug

55 werethe first dubs, taking precedence. But OP seems to be kill.

Rolled 2 (1d7)
checked

Not kill. I announce if I stop permanently.

New pic already looks nice

You attempt using some of the dark magic you gained in exchange for your penis. Unleashing a powerful blast, the merchant sucks it all up. It appears he force possessing him is made of dark magic itself.

Turn to Meme Magic and summon the avatar of Kek to…

Kek the shit out of him!

Rolled 8 (1d9)
Contain all dark magic using the bag

Post numbers ignored because you rolled dice

Dammit! Now I used that line for nothing!

Rolled 1 (1d7)
Throw the sword at him as a distraction while your run away with Candice.

Rolled 2 (1d7)
Throw the sword at him as a distraction while you run away with Candice.

Fug, didn't mean to double post

Now you fucking wasted that post

If this post gets:
Stick Candice up his ass.

summon neetsoc pinochet antisemitic helicopter for the purpose of removing Juden

Break a Mirror with your Face in the United States

Burn down the woods.

Tempt him into the bag with shekels then seal it using powerful dark magic

Rolled 1 (1d9)outsmart him

Rolled 7 (1d9)ask him for his name then say it backwards

Offer him your anal virginity.

Just stopping by to roll and say I love your art. Thanks for contributing to Holla Forums so much.

You throw a shiny coin infused with dark magic behind the merchant.

I also thank op. 9/10 bread

we should give thanks to all the people who have drawn something for Holla Forums as well.

diddle his wiener

Checked
Delivery when? :^)

I'm the guy who did the thread with Fugg the Lugg as the main character. Traffic here is just really slow for quests. It took me three or four days to finish it up, and each day got slower and slower to get the story going. I eventually just had my character kill himself to wrap it up.

Holla Forums might be better for quests, but the last time I tried moving my quest thread there it got deleted.

Signing off for the day. will continue with tomorrow. Have a shitty uncolored drawing of the cast so far until then.

It got better since I posted . I think traffic peaks around ~8:00 ET, or at least interest in my threads.
Also love your quests, you're probably the reason I got a wacom

Keep this thread bumped until then pls

Funnily enough, I've only ever done two quests here so far. The first was the One Kick Crip and the second was Fugg the Lugg.

Whoever did the Jail Break quests is another user entirely.

And here I thought you two were the same guy.

Bump-aruu

As far as I know there are 7 Holla Forums drawfags. Me, , the Jail Break guy, the water melone guy, vinnie, the femanon guy, and the "you call that a drawing?" guy. Some might be the same person though.

Bumping. Maybe I'll make some new bumpgirl pictures once I get better at drawing.

Bump

With an almost certain guarantee of your death, you take a last shot at securing your survival by offering the demon your last belonging: your innocence. It takes this as some kind of joke, and is not amused.

Run into his shop and steal a bunch of stuff.

Urinate on him too.

Get in all fours with your butt towards him, to show him that you are serious.

wow.

OP here, sorry for the delay, I was eating ice cream and fucking bitches.

Yeah right, like if we believed that.
You probably live in Kwanzatown, or some hellhole, no way you have icecream there.

No, Kazer- I mena, OP, come back, don't hiatus us!

You attempt to run straight into the store without the demon noticing, but it's right on your tail. Luckily, in his possessed form, the merchant is too big to fit in the door. You have a clear opening at the hat and the veiny eyes sprouting out of it.

Torment him by slashing all his shekels one by one

When will OP deliver?

I don't know, but I do know he will.

I have faith in OP.

I trust OP.

Nevermind about that, I still have time.

You figure you might as well take the moment to inflict as much pain upon the demon before killing him off. You look for any shekels he might have, but they seem to have been cleverly hidden.
Finally, you come upon a photo of the merchant unpossessed by the demon, with his hat off. Underneath is a hidden chamber containing shekels.

Try to pee or burn the shekels

Toss them out the window to distract him while you make a run for it.

oh

Instead, have Candice retrieve the bag

Unfortunately, the bag of shekels is too deep in to reach. You wonder how the merchant himself gets them with his short, stubby arms. Does he just crawl in??

Use Candice

take a shit in the opening then replace the painting

Oh my

Bend your sword to a hook and fish it out

Use your long penis as a rope to get it out.

Climb in! What could go wrong?

Obviously, the only logical option at this point is to completely ignore the demon and take a shit in the hole in the wall. You haven't gone to the bathroom since you woke up, so you figure you might as well do it now. You think about that time you ate shit, and how you're probably shitting that out right now- does that make it some new tier of shit?

Steal stuff, and leave.

Walk out the front door and go fuck the demon merchant while he's stuck in the back door

one off :^)

Have Candice bite the merchant's dick

Do an ultimate move on the merchant

Nothing

Almost quads!

Light the building on fire!

That's the second time this game that I've been off quads by one fuck

Does that count?

Do nothing with style: Steal the building and squat there.

Good a time as ever to end the thread. Archiving now.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

go to sleep while the merchant casts a lvl 9 flare spell to level the building with intense magic

Rolled 5 (1d20)
if 20 keep going

Also, can anyone give suggestions for doing threads like these? If you think today was mediocre you're not alone tbh, I was sort of out of it and I had a lot going on. Should I focus or making more gifs and better images or delivering faster?

delivering faster imo :)

New bread will start tomorrow, if you want let this one fall off the catalog or just shitpost
I am determined to make forest quest into a "thing"

Feedback appreciated.

Good stuff bra, it's folks as you make Holla Forums worthwhile