I am convinced that god exists

I am convinced that god exists.

Many texts, from Aquinas to quantum, have brought me here today.

But how can we know his true identity?

How do we know the god that exists is this beardy guy, and not Allah, or some 8 armed poo in the loo, or the Immortal Proto Autist Alpaca god of the Tuvaluan mythology?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/religion/religions/jainism/beliefs/god.shtml
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Creator_in_Buddhism
youtu.be/CSRN9Kphokw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck off christkike, this board is meant for political discussion, not religious discussion

Why not research it instead of asking Holla Forums?

We don't know. Go with your heart. Sage for off topic thread.

Sage

read OP agan faggot, OP isn't Christian

It is hard to know. Following some Jewish religion like Christcuckoldry or Islam is probably not the way, though.

Secularfag detected.

There's only one God, and "he" is three:
1. Consciousness
2. Instinct
3. Reason

This dictates every aspect of your life.
Those who fail to identify it, will never find God, will never tame God, will never be Gods.

While every other religion started through one person claiming to have had some kind of private revelation about God and telling people what he claimed to see, Catholic Christianity began when Christ was executed publicly, rose from the dead publicly, and showed himself to the public, who then went out and told everyone what they saw.

wew

If God exists, then why doesn't God exist?

Christcucks: 0 Alphathiests: 1
Checkmate

If it's Allah, you won't be making any choices, because he controls everything. Fatalism is the dagger in every Muslim heart.
Hindu gods clearly don't care about Hindus, and polytheistic religions have fallen for monotheistic ones.

Christianity, Zoroastrianism and Buddhism are probably closest to the truth.

le latin lends credibility to my ideology face . jpeg

That's the name of the work you ignoramus.

Where do these sikrit satanists come from?

What kind of faggot manchild plays Yugioh anymore?

GOD = GODIN
Southern Lombard tribes who worshiped Odin by the name GODIN…. When Christianized it became God.

Diety = Dues = Zues…

Christians refuse to name their Semitic monster because it's closer to Allah than Odin

Christians are essentially atheists who want to be spiritual.

Odin sucked semen out of dead men's penises for strength. I don't want no faggot homo God.

This, they are also the reason why actual atheists exist, by feeding them this self contradictive anti-nature story. It was bound to happen.

It's like you don't want to be taken seriously.

adopt Gnosisim, and transcend above the illusion of the material realm.

God is Being.

*Gnosticism

>>>/fringe/
Reminder Gnostics are top goyim

I'm glad paganism wasn't widely adopted like Christianity, we'd be on average 20 IQ points dumber in this age.

The matrix is deep. Which seals do you use to describe your ascension? Saturn? Metatron?

Better trust somebody from outside to give you the way out, rather than going around the maze..

Simple. Which worshipers were the most successful and were gifted the world up to the point when they abandoned their faith?

Where does the Old Testament fit into this if Christianity didn't come into existence until after Christ's death?

Read the talmud goy

This is a simple translation. Meaning; if any jew could read back then, they'd be converted to Christianity.

This is also fireproof indicator against the 'christianity is a jewish conspiracy to enslave us!'.

The races of the world were created on the sixth day. God saw that this was good. They were not created in the image of God.

Adam was formed on the eighth day, separate from the other races that already existed, in the image of God. He was also capable of becoming red in the face, which tells us he was fair skinned.

So what does God look like? A fair skinned Adamic man.

Yahwehism (NOT judaism) in the OT was the precursor to Christianity and was largely in place to prepare the people for the coming of Christ. Judaism is a separate religion formed in the 1st century by Christ-hating jews in reaction to the dawn of Christianity, and for two millenia has worked unceasingly to destroy the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church and Christendom.

The races were born after the flood, though.

Genesis tells us that the Africans are to be subservient to Semites and Europeans.

Underrated kek.

Both books are false. Real Christians don't support either.

Only Christians that don't read God's word support the Synagogue of Satan and are therefore deceived.

Yahweh is what was left of the jewish collective unconscious, the jewish archetype, after they slaughtered every other one of their tribesmen (pantheon). This is why jews seem to act so unanimously whereas Aryans are naturally pluralistic (many gods/archetypes to reflect many individuals).

Y'all shouldn't bump a b8 thread. It's bad form, bro.

*tips fedora*

There are two possibilities for this.

In the case that the flood was truly worldwide, when Noah built the ark he took "two of every kind" with him. That would include two Africans, two Asians, etc.

The second possibility is that the flood did not cover the entire globe but only the region where Noah was located. This would spare the other races that are around the planet. I think this is more likely.

The absolute worst lie is when people claim that Africans, Asians, etc all came from Noah's line. This is genetically impossible as Noah was white.

In any case, the races were created separately from the Adamic line.

An addendum to the pic – I'm not trying to praise the quaran, both are false apostate abberations, but pointing out some of the content in the talmud. Also, it should say 'modernist' as there are still a significant number traditional Christians in the world. I'll try to find some better content.

As a Catholic the only people i would ever support are fellow Christians,after we purge it clean from the subversion put in,we can go back to the convert each-other.
Daily reminder the Talmud was made because jews were converting to Christianity so much it would have destroyed Jewery if the Khazar never existed.

'God' means source, may also refer to chakra, or some form of ourselves. The beardedcloudman.exe is an outdated 'god' model scientifically speaking, because we know the building blocks of reality follow divine geometric pattern and structuralization. One interesting phenomena untouched by modern science is how matter and mass behave as waves at a subatomic level rather than 'particles', meaning every fiber in the fabric of reality is constructed from frequency vibrations, NOT balls of space and 'mass'.

To make a long conversation short, you ARE god. But so is every other living species as an individual expression of the same god, like tiny buds of coral experiencing individual realities but collective consciousness within the same organism. The universe works like an ecosystem, and how our life and other forms fit into this ecosystem is just one example of the god expression.

If you wish to learn more, read every sacred text as a historical record, and realize the god expressions are all the same. Understand the original translations and meanings to their words.

Well, now you've figured out that god is real, you should

Commit sudoku

Just list some talmud verses next to the list of the incriminating verses of the koran so you can BTFO both.

Tower of Babel

“Part of the Jewish people recognized Jesus as the Messiah, others, especially the proud Pharisees, would not recognize Him, they persecuted His followers and began to enact many laws that required Jews to persecute Christians.

These laws, as well as some stories from earlier rabbis, were collected in the year AD80 by Rabbi Johanan ben Sakai and were finally completed around the year 200 by Rabbi Jehuda Hannasi, and thus was born the ‘Mishnah’. The rabbis later added many other things to ‘Mishnah’, so around 500AD Rabbi Huna ben Achai could now collect these appendages to form a separate volume, called ‘Gemara’. The ‘Mishnah’ and ‘Gemara’ together constitute the ‘Talmud’.

In the ‘Talmud’, these rabbis call Christians idolaters, murderers, whoremongers, feces, animals in human form, less than animals, sons of the devil, etc. Priests are called ‘kamarim’, ie diviners, and ‘galachim’, bald-headed, and in particular they do not like the souls consecrated to God in the religious life. Instead of ‘bejs tefillah’, house of prayer, they call the church ‘bejs tifla’, house of idiocy. They call images, medals, rosaries, etc., ‘elylym’, that is to say idols. In the ‘Talmud’, Sundays and holidays are called ‘jom ejd’, or days of perdition. They teach, furthermore, that a Jew is permitted to deceive, to steal from a Christian, since ‘all property of the disbelievers’, i.e. Christians, ‘is like the desert: the first to take it becomes its owner.’

This book, consisting of twelve volumes that inspire hatred against Christ and against Christians, is learnt by heart by the rabbis and is used as the basis for teaching the people, who are instructed that this is a sacred book, more important than Scripture, so much so that even God consults the expertise of the rabbis contained in the Talmud. It is not therefore surprising that neither the ordinary Jew nor Rabbi have any understanding of the religion of Christ, nourished as they are only by hatred towards their Redeemer, buried in the affairs of the temporal order, greedy for gold and power, they can not even imagine what peace and happiness on this earth, is offered by the faithful, ardent and generous love of Him Crucified! How it exceeds all the ‘joys’ of sense or intelligence offered by this miserable world!”
(The Writings of Fr. Kolbe – Ed. Citta di vita, 1978, vol. 3 p.253)

Isn't Fr.Kolbe the one who was "killed" by the Germans in exchange for other prisoners in a concentration camp?

That was after the flood. This is when people from all races joined together tho build the tower to glorify themselves instead of God. Some took part in miscegnation. God hated it and spread everyone out into their correct racial groups around the world. Every group was to speak a different language.

Now EU has the tower as their symbol

History is by nature cyclical. We are very rapidly approaching the Second Babel right now.

I wonder what reasoned empirical evidence brought you to that conclusion?

Yes, Maximilian Kolbe. Based on what we know, he was died by starvation and was probably among those who were killed non-systematically. It's not denied that a few of the camps had particularly nasty men in charge of them, who in at least some cases were removed and disciplined for their crimes.

Their slogan, "EUROPE: MANY TOUNGES, ONE VOICE".

Remove Christianity and Babylon is rebuilt.

died/was killed*

hi Valentine Michael Smith.

I thought more that his strong view on the jews would have caused him problems in the camps and so an "accident" was staged.
I know Himmler or even Hitler got pretty angry when jews were killed without a reason.A shame he was imprisoned for just being polish,

Not only one in fact. Abrahamism tends too much to secularism in my opinion. New testament was okay though.

I seriously doubt that, I have a feeling you have been browsing wikipedia.

This, nothing spiritual in worshipping some guy who was named Jesus and pretending that guy is really God.

Really, and what lefty writer wrote he did that?

Christians, the eternal atheists.

I see, you reject race and think religion makes people smarter.

Bolshevist!

God or creator deity does not exist in Buddhism and Jainism. Their views on God sounds more sane to me.

bbc.co.uk/religion/religions/jainism/beliefs/god.shtml

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Creator_in_Buddhism

God is necessary existence. There is no saying how many such existences there are, but God had no beginning, our world (and everything in it) did.
God is not {a single being}.
Ask Him.

Let me guess. The so called "first cause" argument. Am I right?

Quantum is magic!

>>>/rel/

Pretty sure that's anime.

Hidden.

Quantum randomness is as close as we get to magic.
However, the limits of quantum randomness are not random.

>>>/cuteboys/

Low energy b8

I bet you can't even tell what is a langragian, and what is the difference with the classical approach.

Pic related

God is beyond being and non-being.

God is Being, qua Aquinas, Plato, Anselm, etc.

In the end it isn't important who or what he is but rather what those who worship their version do with it.
The west brought the decadence on itself and should, hopefully, experience a
HARD FUCKING RESET
With the invading hordes. Let Christianity tame people until we reach that utopia level where you can competently claim the majority of people are real human beans and start with the egalitarian bullshit.
Granted, biology is a bitch, so it may take a millenia or two.

Oh right, that's why with live under semita law

youtu.be/CSRN9Kphokw
Gott Mit Uns!

Idiot, you aren't to create visual depictions of God the Father.

Your "saltiness" guarantees that this is indeed a political issue.

Beautiful.

Could you draw parallels to the holy trinity and redpill the christcucks too dumb to see the symbolism? I'm too ignorant of Christianity to do it myself.

At this point, I'm not even surprised that those that attack Christianity as anti-white are ignorant of the various Christian movements that sided with Hitler and of Christianity itself.
Ignoring, your autistic comment, I'll be glad to shine some light for you on certain topics that are used for debate here on Holla Forums.
This verse doesn't mean "LET'S LET A BUNCH OF NIGGERS HAVE A CHIMPOUT IN OUR COUNTRY." It simply means that anyone can be saved by Jesus Christ. You don't have to live in a multicultural country in order for it to be "Christian." It simply means anyone can become a true Christian if he/she believes, as is the same with every other religion.
Though you may see individual churches allow these marriages, that's because most church officials, like many Christians, don't read the whole Bible. If you're aware of the Tower of Babel, it was built in the midst of a multicultural society and the Tower was destroyed and the races were scattered away, because the Multicultural society of Babylon created this tower to show they believed they were above God, as is in every Multicultural society in the West. Race-Mixing is going against the idea of separate races that God intended at the Tower.
Were any of these groups Communist?
No. They sure as hell weren't.
TL;DR, the so called "pagans" and "atheists" trying to bash Christianity simply just want to divide and conquer. Christianity, nor Atheism nor Paganism is an enemy of White Europe, infighting is the enemy along with the Jews (Synagogue of Satan).

Is art thou in a state of anger brethren? :^)

This is a good post.

Gee, a divisive premise with a vague blanket statement and a bunch of anons instantly eager to jump down eachother's throats.

This sure isn't a slide thread at all.

Go be a deist or something if you don't know. Deism is practically the belief in god without all the tribal shit.

Most religions require practicing in order to accept people into a positive afterlife. That being said, there are some religions, such as Buddhism and Confucianism where you don't need to worship any god, as long as you live a virtuous life.

Yeah, but God can be used as a grand leveler, since, let's face it, not all humans are people. Drawing parallels between two people is easier when you say "we both believe in Christ" rather than "Were both human".

People do want morality and virtue to live by and they have the need to think that there is a god that enforces this morality within us and that this understanding of proper morality can be obtained through practice alone. However I think the conclusion me and the OP are coming to is that there is a god but not necessarily a god that was invented by the thousands of other religions in the world.

Then look at past cults of knowledge, power, and the like, such as Sol Invictus. In addition, you could also try to join the Masons to find out what you can do for your hypothetical god since they accept anyone who believes in a higher power. Be warned, however, as they're good goys in wanting to rebuild the Temple of Solomon.

We don't, and can't ever, that's why it's called faith.
Have fun trying to bet on the right horse user.

We have faith that God took on human flesh and died for our sins; this supernatural faith supplements our natural knowledge of the world.

Were the Masons always trying to rebuild the temple? I know that George Washington was the head of his lodge and also was a deist, however I also heard Thomas Jefferson (who was a deist) hated kikes more than any other religion.

the way to understanding god, or that god exists, is by understanding his creation. it's kind of like knowing there's a black hole, and its qualities, by the effects it causes. even then, it's probably insufficient.
there's a bit of a difference in opinion between aquinas and scotus regarding what qualities can be attributed to god.

theism =/= any religion
theism and atheism are reasonable beliefs to hold.
yes, atheism is a belief.

sage because i don't understand the political implications.