Japan Voter Turnout

Can someone help me to get any information about what percent of the voters in elections in Japan are women?

I have heard the argument that that the exceptionally low percent of female voters in Japan is why they have the welfare that is killing them and no-liberal economics like the west, but are still able to protect their country from massive foreign immigration. While that would not probably be the only reason as it is Japan and culturally they are still behind us on the liberal bullshit scale I would want to find out if women in Japan truly don't vote as much as western women, but I seem to be unable to find any data about it.

Other urls found in this thread:

blogos.com/article/112755/
soumu.go.jp/senkyo/senkyo_s/data/sangiin19/sangiin19_2_3.html
randomyoko.com/contact.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm pretty sure the women vote. It's the younger generation that don't vote. Here's a comparison of percentage of people who vote, from 1967 to 2015.

20代 66.69% → 32.58%  ▼34.11
30代 77.88% → 42.09%  ▼35.79
40代 82.07% → 49.98%  ▼32.09
50代 82.68% → 60.07%  ▼22.61
60代 77.08% → 68.28%  ▼8.8
70代〜56.83% → 59.46%  △2.63

Source is some shitty blog:
blogos.com/article/112755/

That could be one of the reasons why there are not that much liberalism: because the primary voters are boomers. Note the trend of 70's and above where the voting rate actually increases: old people then were from the imperial period, and don't give a shit about voting (for those of you who don't know, the empire of Japan was actually a democracy around the 10's and 20's, but then it broke apart with economic instability).

But that is true for the west too and it doesn't really answer my question.

I couldn't easily find a source of the voters percentage by sex. Sorry.

As for the whole "why is Japan not as Sweden/UK", my conjecture is that it is not because the Japanese are more redpilled or concervative, but rather, the country is not that high in terms of priority to be destroyed. You must realize that while White folks always have the danger of uniting with other Whites, Japan does not have that.

soumu.go.jp/senkyo/senkyo_s/data/sangiin19/sangiin19_2_3.html

It's all broken down here; prefecture by prefecture.
TLDR; 29.7 million female votes. 27.4 million male votes.

Personally, as someone who's lived in Japan for a decade, this doesn't surprise me.

Japan is safe from mass immigration because of Nihonjinron (the belief that the Japanese are unique and special). Unlike leftists who think everyone is the same, and can be molded by education, the Japanese know that they must keep their nation Japanese, if they want to remain Japanese.

Also, the Japanese are more realistic than the optimists in the west. The fact that Japan could one day go to war against Korea or the Chinese again, is a good enough reason to not invite a fifth column into your own backyard.

we had a japanese woman journalist coming to our school in norway to look at our practice of education. she was shocked by our all class political engagement as she could tell only men steer politics in japan.

Good.

What do you mean by that?

Thanks for the info, it was really what I wanted to see because it sounded very doubtful. As I mentioned I do think they are other cultural reasons that are surely a lot more powerful.

Only 13% of the Japanese parliament are women. The west is always bashing them for it.

What is with the meme sage anyway? How does the thread offend you?

And of course that like any other declining birth rate country with welfare if not for massive numbers of single mothers and poor people on welfare, the country is having too much old people. Without an equal number of working people there is no one to give money to support the ones that are on pension so from all collected taxes more and more as percent are going for pensions alone.

I've gotten a few impressions about Japan:

1. They have imported liberalism more than people think. I've seen a lot of Japanese mirroring views about white guilt that they could have only picked up from outside influence. At the same time, they respect whites, so they are somewhat protected from really toxic liberalism.

2. Their economy is more globalized. Stuff like mad rush towards getting a university education, outsourcing defense to the US military, overemphasis on consumerism.

3. Infiltration by Koreans/Jews. Something I've heard, that both groups tend to influence the media a lot in Japan.

I don't know enough, but I'm guessing there's more to it than the number of female voters.

Fantastic source, thank you.

They are quite liberal in the sense that the western elite is - because they don't have to deal with other people. But they view Europe as white, so they would be surprised to see all the niggers in Paris for example. There is a lot of hate for other Asians, but that is on nationalistic basis and not really "racist" per say.

University education in Japan is very different. If you are not in STEM chances are you are not going to learn much and not gonna finish. You star by having fun and then straight to job hunting. You can actually get a degree through work. It is important to get into a good university, not to finish it. Finish in it would mean you have failed to get a job. Even politicians don't finish university and you can see under their names on TV being said that they have been a second or third year student in X university.

Korean media are infiltrated by America and China so saying that the Korean media is infiltrating Japan is not a very good point.

But yes, they have been trying to use the economy ideas the USA has been preaching and are choking.

Japanese over-education is bizarre. Not everybody needs or should go to university. The countryside going to waste, and letting in Chinese/SEA immigrants will kill the nation.

As for the US military thing, yes Japan should have it's own defense but not just right now when China is very aggressive. The Japanese media is blowing up this murder incident to try and launch a campaign to remove the US bases, which cannot help but reveal a stench of Chinese bribery. If the Chinese army walks into Okinawa, their going to make US rapes look like pancakes.

Shut your mouth you filthy fucking kike shill.

What the Japanese Economy needs right now is lower taxes and lower government spending. The government corruption is ridiculous, there was a huge scandal recently (forgot his name. Lowering interest rates are not going to save anything unless the people themselves start to think more competitively. If anything, the Japanese government should forgot about the economy for the moment and focus on the birth rate, tradition, and military, and let there be a trade deficit with the US.

Please explain.

>focus on the birth rate, tradition, and military, and let there be a trade deficit with the US.

As long as their country is occupied by international Zionist Jews none of that stuff matters. That base should be removed.

As long as their country is occupied by international Zionist Jews none of that stuff matters. That base should be removed.

I'm definitely for the bases being removed, just not exactly all that soon. Maybe in a few years. I'd be nice to be able to get rid of them ASAP, but unfortunately there's China which makes ZOG USA look tame in comparison.

The bases are there for Japan's protection, against a very real threat too.

You could try asking their #1 Trump fan about resisting immigration
randomyoko.com/contact.html

Vid related talks about their own leftist and minority bullshit

Lowering gov's money supply because of corruption is just cutting the middle man for the oligarchs that corrupt it. When gov gets less power it just creates a vacuum that oligarchs enter, and instead of somewhat corrupted democracy (bad, but still democracy), you have straight up feudalism with feudal lords. It's like with above example with rapes - you don't like possibly corrupted gov official, then you'll get feudal lord, peasant, with everything it brings.