Trump supporters home vandalized

Supporter who painted a Trump 2016 sign on the side of his house has his home egged, his truck damaged and one of his walls vandalized with graffiti - before his front yard gets set on FIRE

Clearwater Florida

archive.is/5CK0B

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/video/2016/03/15/florida-trump-supporters-property-vandalized-nazi-scum/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Here is another one

and another one

"Nazi scum"

All are in Florida

breitbart.com/video/2016/03/15/florida-trump-supporters-property-vandalized-nazi-scum/

The sad part is if Trump was running on a holocaust platform and fumigated 10x as many as Mao, it wouldn't make any noticeable difference. He would have to be 100x the man Chairman Mao was to really change the world.

Clearwater is heavily niggified.

And judging from that dox collection that was on /baph/ there is a large amount of antifa faggots in FL as well

Non. The sad part is if he does a single bit of good but doesn't go as far as it needs to go he will be labelled a genocidal maniac even if he doesn't kill a single kike. Its awful Id prefer to never kill anyone but the only way to fix anything is to either take them all out or dump them in a safezone surrounded by a perpetual blockade.

Honestly, we haven't seen anything yet. Wait until Trump and Hillary officially get the nomination, so that lines are officially drawn.

Everything is in enough of a limbo right now that most Americans aren't paying much attention to the election at the moment.

If I was an American and caught someone trespassing on my property and vandalizing my house, I'd shoot the bastard and then sue their family for damages.

Mike Enoch said it pretty good:

"[…These leftists that think they're the underdog fighting "the man"…] Do they never wonder why they never see any Trump bumper stickers? Like, your shit is declared open season if you have one of those on, and everybody knows it."

If your local laws allowed you to shoot trespassers dead you could set up some Trump signs to lure liberals/commies into your yard & set up some motion detectors around the boundaries of your property, then when you've heard the motion detectors go off it's open season on lefty parasites. So long as no one knows it was premeditated.

Better to purge now in any way possible than wait until your loved ones are put through the multicultural meat grinder provided courtesy of these useful idiots whoa re out stealing Trump signs & throwing a tantrum over the slightest hint of nationalism. They shouldn't remain in the gene pool anyways.

But you're not, so fuck off weebshit

These guys set up some Trump signs and sentry guns in their front yard.

The jews fear the samurai

So the final stage has begun.
Vandalism, usage of violence, threats to silence people.

SPREAD IT

Christ nigger. Imagine if we were smaller and/or spiders were bigger. You're just walking across a field and all of a sudden something pops up and grabs you. Must suck being a bug.

Naturally. These antifa fucks/niggers make my fucking blood boil

This is a bretty gud idea

Honestly, yeah. Shit will get intense real quick. I can't wait.

You're not the samurai.

oh god, who is that fat dark haired retard who thinks he's a samurai? Travis or something like that? that's what this reminds me of

If you actually knew the source, the dude said in his next sentence that by "Samurai" he didn't mean the traditional Japanese warriors, but any people that are willing to take up arms and fight back.

okay yeah but who is that Travis guy? link?

If I remember right there was someone who already did this. Put out something valuable by the side of their house that could be seen by passers-by, and waited. Some Turkroach from Germany fell for it and got shot.

I'll look into my state laws and start putting up signs now.

I wonder if this could work with a giant hook painted in gold with plastic diamonds glued on it.

But…

sf bay area here. yep i have my trump signs on my car and truck with magnets, and ony motorcycle helmet, so i can take them off when im parked. dont want to get my shit fucked with. seen a couple other trumper stickers out in the wild here. 3 to my count. been cussed at, flipped off, but idgaf. im trying to keep the silent trumpers morale high when i drive by.

But user, don't forget about the Renegade Party!

I really don't understand how my car (with 2 Trump stickers) still hasn't been vandalized. And l live in Commiefornia.

Go over and help him repaint.

This happened 15 minutes from me. I wish a dindu would!

The Samurai he means is someone willing to fight the fight, rather than be couch potato.

That is what the Jew fears.

posting little cartoon girls isn't fighting back, it's just being a faggot on a board unsuited for you.

I live in Naples fl……. lol fucking cubans. I bet it was the cubans

Where do you think you are? I'll give you a hint: It's not Reddit.