Videos that make you go "Oh wow"

This video is very awesome, mighty in message, I felt compelled to share it on this board, and start a thread.

Thoughts on Responsibility - William Pierce

Also, a tip: If you are very unskilled at exerting force, at volunteering, at being constantly vigilant about anything, I command you to begin exercising FIVE days a week. It is a feeling of normalcy, a great feeling indeed (And I mean physical normalcy, the blessing of being a human) to be hitting every day and staying on schedule.

But of course, go beyond!

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.4chan.org/pol/
comparet.christogenea.org/
israelect.com/ChurchOfTrueIsrael/comparet/aboutcomp.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

When will you idiots learn that we instantly recognize someone who is not one of our own.

You dont belong here. Whatever agenda you are pushing, do so elsewhere.

look at this fajjit

Lard detected

Shill detected.

Wow. Was I not saying

not turning you on enough? I don't sound like a chan poster is what I think you mean - if it is, you're a totally hopeless autist user.

I can agree that the shills are fucking nuts, and it's hard to tell who is the shills, but what makes you think this is a slide thread? What is so trivial about it? With enough reasoning, every thread is a slide thread I suppose.

Oh shit, am I replying to a shill? I don't know. I don't want to throw around the accusation so freely.

kek

Am I shilling and I don't even know it? wtf? Is it about the bit where WIlliam Pierce says we shouldn't be strictly anonymous or scared to join groups? Fine point. Maybe William Pierce is a shill on that front. But he makes an excellent point on accepting responsibility, on being enamored to do something about the truth of the matter.

oh shit nice trips of fat shaming

CELEB BULLSHIT, SAGE AND REPORT

HAHAHA LOL ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME

You might have better luck here: boards.4chan.org/pol/

You bullshit isn't wanted here. You're promoting shill content. Stop shilling here and go somewhere else.

Oh yeah no yeah wow yeah GET REAL SCHLOMO

reported

communist

CHRISTIAN IDENTITY FAGGOT

NOW I KNOW YOU'RE A KIKE

That doesn't make sense and you're weak.

Keep outing yourself kike.

Bertrand L. Comparet was a fucking CHRISTIAN IDENTITY PASTOR YOU GOD DAMN IDIOT.

comparet.christogenea.org/

israelect.com/ChurchOfTrueIsrael/comparet/aboutcomp.html

check em

…And that makes me a kike how?

Next thing you're gonna say is that when someone posts a Hitler speech "It's E-CELEB SHILLING" fuck off.

Kek, try harder kike

William Pierce was one of the greatest Nationalist leaders comparable to David Lane. Since it triggers shills so hard, I'll keep posting videos of his speeches.

Embed related is my favorite.

This one is a classic.

It's always the first reply…

Explanation of why niggers are useless and should be left alone.