FUCK THIS BOARD THE VOLUNTEERS ARE SHIT

FUCK THIS BOARD THE VOLUNTEERS ARE SHIT

THEY ARE COMPROMISED BY A MIDDLE EASTERN NIGGER

AND THEY ALLOW JEWS TO SPAM SAGE, REPORT, DOGS, ETC.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/JDKtF
archive.is/nq4G6
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Then leave already, Evalion spammer. Go back to freech, 4chan or any other shithole you so love.

If we're compromised why stay?

You Jews have won.

The mods delete any Evalion thread because they are compromised.

Congratulations.

She was getting thousands and thousands of views are our message was getting out to the youth and the Jews went into full-force and so much, they were able to succeed here on Holla Forums.

They will be deleted soon, like every other one.

Ways to tell that Evalion posters are niggers:

See, they're EXACTLY like niggers.

It speaks volumes that you call pro-whites "niggers."

Good

Sage

Congratulations Jews, you won again and somehow got one of your own as a Board Volunteer.
I wouldn't doubt if that dark imkamfy is a Mossad Jew.

Can we please get some artfags in here to draw this bitch having degenerate sex or something? Seems like she's worthy of some rule 34 ridicule at this point. Hell, I'll even take poor shoops too.

Typical Jewish behavior.

SMELLY DUMB Holla Forums SCUM
DIE NIGGER

Sage goes in the email field, user.

Fuck Holla Forums and fuck you Jew. I'm pissed because you have won and this board is now shit.

You faggots spam this Holla Forums boogyman
You faggots spam sage
You faggots spam report

You spam and spam and get content deleted.

The truth hurts, don't it.

Hey Holla Forums, I've got an exclusive new chat log from Evalion Central:

Heimie: what we'll do, we'll get our whitest looking girl
Chaim: yeah
Heimie: and we'll get her to read nazi propaganda in a cute little voice, like those nip cartoons they love so much
Chaim: why not
Chaim: maybe she can wear one of those belly tops and short shorts while she does it
Heimie: brilliant! we'll do it
Heimie: anyway, we'll wave some pussy in their faces
Heimie: those naziboos won't know what hit them
Heimie: we'll shill out the patreon once they're hooked
Heimie: what do you think
Chaim: oy i'm so excited thinking about the shekels I dropped my bagel

She isn't a Jew, you're the Jew who defeated her and cooped this board.

yes, d&c trolls have been able to fool both mods and retarded mgtow Holla Forumsacks into believing evalion is a shill, which she certainly is not. any rational individual who's watched her videos can see this. it's sad to see that such an opportunity to redpill hundreds of thousands of people have gone to waste. this board is becoming shit

This is some next-level autism right here

The logic if it is retarded.

DON'T WATCH HER VIDEOS BECAUSE SOMETHING BAD WILL HAPPEN BY SIMPLY WATCHING IT SO DONT' WATCH OR YOU WILL GET V&

(((They))) have won. This place is now compromised and another internet community destroyed by the Jews.

Hey intl nigger you seem bootyblasted your d&c raid was a massive fail

archive.is/JDKtF

archive.is/nq4G6

Holla Forums is fucking done for

I ALREADY WATCHED SOME ON A MIRROR AND I CANT STAND HER VOICE

You better watch out now because something bad is going to happen for simply watching it.

That is why it needs to be deleted from everywhere. It's for your own protection goy.

What is that banned image supposed to prove? That BOs use VPNs? How is that a bad thing? Am I to think that VPNs are scary?

I'd like to ask why some people here try to force the meme that 100% of posts made in /int*/ or /fam/ should be treated like the fucking Bible. Like, every sequence of letters being posted in a box in a place that happens to be called /int*/ or /fam/, no matter the existence of evidence for actions done in such post, drives Holla Forumsacks into berserk-tier panic and rage.

Calm yourselves a bit and use skepticism amidst this shitmess of unending accusations and shilling. It won't hurt.