Hey pol

Hey pol,

I will not be voting for a party endorsed candidate this U.S. presidential election. Largely because I don't think any of them will actually deport all 6 gorrilian illigals. Does anybody know of a reputable independent who would make good on American immigration law?

Hitler

>dun vote lol just wait for hitler

If you genuinely don't want to vote for Trump, I don't think anyone here would shit on you that much for voting for Gary Johnson.

Except he's in favor of naturalizing many already in the states, and accepting more legally.

The thing is I do like most of Trump's platform. I just think he's full of shit. Basically a glorified conman.

Too late. This far in the Game, there is basically no other chance than Trump, Sanders or Hillary becoming the President. Instead of wasting your vote on a candidate that has no chance, you should decide on the least-bad candidate in your opinion and hope for the best.

Not so, votes outside the bipartisan divide have a disproportionately high impact on policy. Both Democrats and Republicans are interested in suppressing the emergence of a third party. Thus their actions are sensitive to votes fracturing off party lines. This is doubly true now, as the partys are weaker than they have been in decades.

No, so just kill yourself for being a faggot.

Hah wut?

If you don't vote for Trump, Hillary has a bigger chance of winning, who would you rather have as a president?
Sure, maybe Trump will not actualy fix the problems related to muslims, jews and mexicans but he's still a better choice than all the other candidates from a Holla Forums viewpoint.

That hivemind

So nobody know of a candidate who's actually enforce U.S. law? I'm disappointed Holla Forums

I'm starting to think Holla Forums is mostly just shills shilling eachother at this point…

Vote Trump.

::Full stop::

You could vote for a protest candidate like Bob Whitaker, but truth is even if Trump isn't 100% perfect he would massively move the Overton Window to our side in ways since at least WW2.

A vote for Trump is, in realpolitik the effective use of a vote that you're probably ever going to make in your lifetime. Even if Hitler himself rised from the grave (and was American for some reason) and ran for president in 2020 the shift of government would be considerably smaller than the one from Clinton/Bush/Obama to Trump.

Gary "open borders" Johnson? Kek.

DUDE

What? Gary Johnson is even worse than Bernie.

Trump is your only shot. He might be lying about removing taco, but you know Shillary won't remove taco and no third party stands a chance. You're choosing between a low probability of victory and a zero probability of victory, seems like a no-brainer.

Johnson is a cuck.
I like some libertarians (Hans-Hermann Hoppe is probably my favorite living political philosopher) but the Libertarian Party is cucked beyond belief.

This is an obvious D&C shill thread. concern trolling at its best. If not Trump then who else? The retard OP isn't addressing that independents have 0% chance of winning.

Sage goes in all fields.

What. A. Faggot.

Johnson is a fake libertarian, he's running with a commie as a vp, plus other jewshit.
McAffee.

See

So far I've got Bob Whitaker, anybody else for me to look into Holla Forums?