So, this just happened, how does it feel to know that even this refuge is now kike controlled?

So, this just happened, how does it feel to know that even this refuge is now kike controlled?

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/pol/res/6083262.html
archive.is/skd0d
archive.is/JDKtF
archive.is/nq4G6
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

take it to fucking Holla Forums no one cares here

E-celeb bullshit killed the Gaymergate movement at it's hight.

Don't bring that faggotry here

I am going to bump myself several times

fuck off kikes with your first reply shilling

I'm serious. What does this have to do with Holla Forums? Everyone is sick of this shit, these are not our problems.

the content that she provided is Holla Forums relevant.

Ways to tell that Evalion posters are niggers:

See, they're EXACTLY like niggers.

Doesn't FUCKING matter.

Jesus. We're not her daddy who will unfuck her shit. Let reddit do it if they love her so much. Just leave me alone it seriously is ridiculous at this point.

And so was the gamergate e-celebs, they were relevant to /gg/'s cause, look where that got them.

This whole thing is fucking autistic and smells like a kike slide distraction.

You shills need to gtfo of my board and the traitor mods should be removed.

It's akin to redirecting british politics thread to another board.
Sure not all are interested but there is no better place without fragmenting population.

That being said, I don't give a shit anymore. Just watch out for these sorts of kikes

Her video's got a ton of views, part of this war is shifting the overton window in our favor, that is exactly what she was doing.

Gamergate only dissolved because it was reaching critical mass and was nullified before it could become even more potent.

The kikes were hard at work back then, at that good opportunity, and they are now hard at work here, trying to prevent another giant red pill from materializing to the normies.

That's a sign you should stop talking about it.
This thread will likely get bumplocked too buddy.

British politics vs. some youtube whore
come on now

oh and just watch this thread get removed and me banned again. The mods are actually fucking compromised this time.

Also, shills have already done too good of a job. You can't have a thread anymore without our own jumping in and shitting all over it, thread never to achieve anything.

You'd have better luck claiming that Bernie Sanders is redpilled than having a thread on evalion at this point.

Moderators are not magic, they are not nature, the only sign that it displays is that they have been corrupted. The only thing that I will do is inform others of this corruption, while hoping a next exodus is properly planned, or the mod removed.

Good. Hopefully that means the modes are awake and they'll swiftly delete your thread

Reported

by the way here is a refuge thread, get on board with the next big thing.

8ch.net/pol/res/6083262.html

Yea and the tila threads are not removed, the leftist shitposting threads that pop up here often also get removed less and less. Its a slippery slope we are on, just like on halfchan.

I don't give a crap about Brits, nor do you care about "youtube whore". People here are conditioned at this point to respond to these threads either overly defensive (if they've been following this close enough), and the other group just shits over the thread because they saw every other thread turned to shit.

I'm out.

So where do we go now? The other chans may also have shitty kike controlled mods. Is there even a possibility of reaching these isolated, totalitarian mods here?

except not at all, or at least there are no proofs of that, it's likely the 40k subscribers we're already Holla Forumsacks at least in the slightest. I don't believe making WW2 videos in the style of bloggers leads to redpills and shifting overton windows.

And even if it opened some people's eyes, I don't care fighting for this woman. Let the normalfags sort it.

They are not corrupted just because they act against you and your shilling specifically (rightly so)

anyway I'll abandon the thread now, you can answer to me but I won't see it

It's the butthurt Evalion whiteknight trying to D+C us.

The countless spam encountered in these threads is proof enough that we are doing good work. We know that there is a shill presence here, so whenever we see an increased shill presence, it is bound to signal that we are doing something right.

There where the biggest opposition is, we must push harder. And right now it clearly is. Bumplocks are not given to degenerate skanks like tila, those threads are not spammed to shit.

Before yesterday I didnt even care about any of this, but seeing all the things for myself firsthand made me think otherwise.

I still dont even really care for the yellowed teeth attentionwhore. I only care for the metaphysical potential that she has.

and right now my kike hating guts are telling me to defend this.

we already know that the kikes use our language. Always trying to find the weakest point to latch into, to make us less efficient in dealing with the jews. There is no point in staying on a board that is compromised though, we have all seen firsthand on halfchan what kind of effects this has. And now there is evidence that its the same case here.

Oh poor little Holla Forums faggot. You need a hug?

oh and another thing. this is the only important post in this whole thread.

I'll never leave my comfortable fine working website you fucking shill, Holla Forums is my home.

barely anyone heard of her BEFORE she got b&

The last time I felt a familiarity with a board, nostalgia even the mods took advantage of that and decided to use that nostalgia to allow themselves to become shittier.

Is it not the same here? A bunch of history, some old meme's, all these terms like halfchan and whatnot.

Well who cares about that, the kikes sure dont. To them the things that are close to our heart are nothing more than weighted opportunities to exploit.

I will not be staying around any longer here to find out how it will gradually increase in shittyness.

Pffft. You faggots have been spamming this shit all over other chans as well, including cuckchan, so you are in no position to claim any sort of moralfaggotry.

Then leave.

Yea, keep telling yourselves these things kikes. This board was a great opportunity in sniffing fucks like you out. That at the very least you cant take away from us.

NO YOU MONG

THE SITE IS FINE

THE MODS SUCK A LITTLE BUT AT LEAST THEY'RE BASED ENOUGH TO BAN YOUR ASS

FUCK OFF AND TAKE YOUR SHIT WAIFU WITH YOU BYE

I will stay here long enough to drag more people along with me. Dont worry kikes. The damage that you have caused hopefully wont be happening for too long.

Nigger, Holla Forums was spammed with Evalion threads before some people decided to spam the threads with red text and pictures of jewish dogs.

Nah, you're the lefty/kike and evalion threads get spammed into oblivion as Holla Forums's auto-immune response to hostile foreign bodies

still Holla Forums fucking relevant you kike. The tila threads also get a huge amount of posting on other chans, yet they arent removed.

You arent a content moderators, we are that ourselves. We dont need moderators for these types of jobs, those guys can go kill themselves. This is not your board, its made out of a kike, nigger and mudslime hating community. Fuck off.

where is the proof of that? I provided proof in op that the mods are censoring a reasonable thread.

So you are now admitting that your intention is to divide and conquer.
You're not even trying to hide it.

You're really bad at pretending to be racist.
Like, it's quite obvious you're not racist, but trying to emulate actual racism.

Yea, I am sure that is exactly what happened. Its all natural huh. There are no subversion elements here.

The only subversion element here is you, friendo

Traitor or freedom fighter, what does the meaning matter. If a board is compromised, the only sensible thing is to inform others of this. Would I also be a d&c shill on 4chan for trying to give examples to people as to how the mods are banning right wing talk there?

I someone were to spam Tila threads they too would be removed. It is your own autistic fanboy faggotry that lead to the removal of your spammed threads, not only here but on other chans as well.

lel

You guys are not the community, you dont dictate our terms. The mod fallacy, coming from the idea that they are without fault because it must be so, without any proof is just that, unverified bullshit.

I mean it's no coincidence that these Evalion spammers appear after it's revealed that Hilary is hiring people to troll online for her.

And now you think the term "freedom fighter" holds positive connotation around here.

Yeah, that's wrong

So if someone decided that he doesnt like the tila threads, and that he wanted to spam them to stop the main thread, would the main thread also be removed? Because that is what happened here. You guys are too stupid to see the play that happened.

fuck off kike

Same can be said for creating Evalion related threads 20 times a day for 8 days straight, you lying piece of shit.

Its the meaning used between different groups, with different interests you retard.

To you she is something bad (the kikes) so you label her as that. But anyone with the right mind can see that its not like that at all.

Tila Tequila may be the most obvious MK Ultra retard running around, but there aren't 20 threads a day about her, unlike that jewish cunt Evalion.

Fuck off already.

I'd advise you to re-read the post friend.

Just constantly blurting out the word "kike" doesn't make you look like a regular buddy.

All you're doing is pissing people off and turning them against you, you stupid fuck.

Because tila is not a threat to the kikes. Anyone else can make a thread here if they wanted to, and spam threads. There is no evidence that her fans did this. Its potential tactic that was used to silence her.

Niggers, every fucking one

lad

Whether or not the evalion spammers are working for the Shillery campaign I'm starting to think they must be paid to do this, because holy shit, I've never seen a shill operation go on this long with this level of tenacity

Not even autism can explain this

You kikes are not included as potential people to be informed, you guys dont matter.

the logic on these jews, haha.

Whoops, my apologies. The same shit every day is making me trigger happy.

Oh, so le edgy underage flat broad that reads from a script, posts a few videos and buys pageviews on a controlled platform is a threat? Give me a break.

Yea, well no, I saw 2 of her videos a couple of weeks ago and then forgot about her. Unlike you I actually investigated the happening here on Holla Forums and concluded that it was very fishy indeed.

No one cares about a Jewess

Have another.
woof woof, nigger

If you investigated the happening, why did your conclusion ignore 20 threads a day for 8 days straight, dumbass?

Kill yourself op. you autistic piece of shit.

Because I actually didnt care about her before then, there are many threads here that I dont care about. The spam did reach me eventually, and again, the spam is not proof that it requires trimming, it can also be proof that its a spam operation to make people dislike her.

I am not the only one who thought that there should be a solution to this, but completely and outright banning of it all, just is unacceptable.

Before that the mods also banned perfectly good molyneux threads. Informative threads even. So I got a little bit suspicious about it all and pretty much reached this conclusion this way.

The straw that broke my back, the undeniable proof is in OP. These guys, even if they are zealotlike fans, deserve to have at least one thread.

go back to Freech.net ansd stay there ?

So yea, exodus when?

Why do they deserve to have a thread? If there are niggers that have the money to burn for proxies to post about an underage kike broad, and then have the gall to use their subsequent bans as a wedge to drive between Holla Forums and it's moderation, while crying out how they are the victim in all of this. Why do they deserve anything?

Kill yourself.

THEY'VE HAD SEVERAL
A CYCLICAL THREAD WITH OVER 500 REPLIES WITH NO SPAM
A GENERAL THAT THEY HATED BECAUSE THEY THOUGHT THE NAME WASN'T SUPER-NICE
AND THE DOZENS THEY MAKE EVERY DAY

Go away Jew, nobody cares about your own
You're only here because you're here to trying and D&C while supporting your precious Jewess

Why dont you just make a new board/pol/?

How about these crybaby Holla Forumsniggers fuck off to >>>/evalion/ instead?

Those are just assumptions based on nothing. We already know that the shills are here. How do you know that they didnt spam it so that she would get removed on this chan? Be she an attentionwhore as it may, she still is helping our general efforts in moving the overton window to the right.

I think that she deserves some defense of her, and her threads, from potential spamming shills, to the potential ronery fag spamming idiots.

because of the overton window, people like the jewish fag managed to cause the younger generation to use the word cuck for example, as an insult. So this thing is no joke, and I want to defend it.

That doesnt mean that you should act like a bunch of angry kids and completely remove her topic from this board. Remove the outliers and keep those threads from exploding too much, jesus its not that hard.

Repeated bans of pro-Evalion shills for the first few days in the hundreads did nothing.
Everything else is already addressed and I'm sick and tired of making the same arguments over and over again.

We don't
We just don't care about your filthy Jewess

Well your arguments are wrong, and you have no evidence for them. The hubris usually is the first thing in the mods that completely disables good community forming in the long term, not being able to admit that you may be wrong.

yea no, fuck off.

It's worse than that

These fucking niggers have a lot of audacity. They've been posting test threads all night just waiting for the mods to go to sleep so they could start this shit all over again without getting instantly banned.

GET THIS SHIT OFF Holla Forums

Anyone who posts videos to (((YoutTube))) and spams them is just pushing eceleb bullshit trying to make money off the movement.

Get the fuck out and never come back.

No evidence for it

We don't like Milo, and I'm pretty sure Molynuex isn't a Jew
GET OUT JEW

True. I wish we could hang such bold faced liars in the streets again.

No

There's no proof aliens aren't behind the spamming either, so we go with the most logical explanation.

That being that you're white-knighting a little girl because you want to fuck her.

Have you guys truly learned nothing of the jew? Nothing is sacred to them, if they can destroy a movement with too many positive messages, like they did now, they will do it. It is but just another strategy in their playbook.

It is not my fault that you guys lack the IQ points to see through this potential ruse.

This broad is a general boon to us, she named the jew directly and in response, the jews (which can be proven in the increased level of activity around these threads, and in the spam), may have well done that just now.

How do i even report this thread?
Spam, off topic shitposting, D&C shill thread made by goons trying to fracture the board, autistic Kennedy spammer?

IT'S NOT THE FUCKING JEWS, YOU SEE JEWS IN EVERYTHING

Cant YOU idiots just see through the eceleb bullshit?

I've just been writing "Evalion Kike Thread" in most of my reports

the jews have directly named us and set their sights for us.

archive.is/skd0d

There is a very reasonable expectation that they are among us and that they are doing stuff. While you guys may have managed to intercept the lower level hillary pic stuff (again, the shills are confimed multiple times over already), you dont dare to think that it wouldn't too hard for them to get a couple of proxies, and to spam threads here?

Have you learned nothing of their nature yet?

Yes, and the Jews are trying to bring us down by spamming this e-celeb shit.

I stand against them, as I do you, ya kike.

Kill yourself you autistic waste of food and air.

Oh the irony
The ruse here is that you believe in the "based Jew" myth, there isn't a based Jew unless they completely and utterly rescind everything Jewish about then and even then its hard to know if they're lying or not
Its a 1 in 20 million case really

To add to that: The way I see it is, you have gathered no statistics, you have not inquired even a little bit into the ones who posted there threads. Yet you dare to make assumptions based on how "it probably should be" based on nothing.

What you have is lack of evidence, and instead of finding the optimal solution of more inquiry, you chose to make a conclusion already.

If one thread was allowed, it would minimize the potential attack vector from the spam, while on the flip side also disallowing her fans from doing too much havoc, if they are doing that.

But you chose not to go the careful route and instead go the low IQ route. Which to me also could be seen as a censorship route of something potentially very good.

I love Brandi Love and i want to marry her.
XD!

She has potential, just like the other e-celebs. What better way for them to nip it in the bud before it can materialize, by exploiting an actual fracture point within the community, the hate of e-celebs. Cant you guys see past your own noses? Jesus, I think I may actually be arguing with kikes here.

What are you doing, user?

He's talking to himself now, you guys.

SAGE ALL E-CELEB THREADS

fucking white knighting faggotsB

Just curious. I seem to notice they all split from threads anytime the name Victoria Loeb is mentioned.

[Testing. Testing.]

Why don't you fucking do the exact thing you're accusing me of not doing and then make a thread about THAT instead of the same tired shit?

Whats the point in talking to low IQ tards like you, you are not the main audience here.

talking about the meta of it all. What else. Since you guys arent capable of it.

What you mean the Kikes pushing this Jewess

Please don't respond to him and if you do, at least sage the thread.

What ever Schlomo

Would you like to talk about how you're talking about talking about things? And what are those things we are talking about talking about, anyways?

Kill yourself, D&C shill.

Just give these fuckers an Evalion containment thread, for fucks sake.

This is like a bad mix of GamerGate plus Boxxy.

Man I love it how you dumb fucks are so high on your horse and then go "well I used the same arguments over and over" Well perhaps you failed with those arguments because they didnt work.

here are the basic facts

So, how can you even rebut these points?

Well She's a Jew
Biggest Red Flag there could possibly be

She (or a white knight) admitted here on h8 under questioning that her first name is Victoria. This was several days ago.

So then I looked at her stage name (I'm an artist and a writer so I can't really help it).

eVaLion

eVa (V)
Lion (L)

(V) (L)

(Victoria) (L)ion

Lion = Loeb in Hebrew

e(V)a(L)ion = Victoria Loeb

I might be wrong, but it's been a fun game to play. If I mention it in a thread though, the white knights all seem to split. Make of that what you will.

I want to impregnate Brandi Love and start a family with her.
lol

Where is your evidence for that?

That's not how this works with cryptokikes.

What evidence do you have that she isn't a jew?

Do you even know her name?

Nigger detected

No, you have it wrong, if you claim something, you need to have proof for that. In what insane world would you come up to idea that she must be, because of what factors, haha. If you got no proof, then shush. She doesnt even look like one. Far from it.

Stop posting.

make me faggot.

Sorry, forgot to attach pic related of another "Aryan" (lol) qt named Loeb.

Fairly striking resemblance, tbh.

I can't wait for me and Brandi to have our first child.

It just sounds like the demoralization efforts against trump, that happened earlier, when the kikes were calling trump a kike supporter because he brushed up against other kikes. Not realizing that the kike majority hates him and has spend money against him, only to be met with failure.

You guys got fucking nothing.

Its always nice to see the shills sizzle down. Perhaps not shills, but just dumbfags. Like the mods who think that they are on top of the world and get to dictate the narrative.

Well you dont. You guys crossed the line from postal workers delivering mail, to fbi kicking down doors.

Oh God, i think he completely lost his marbles now.

no you dont, this board is not for you alone

Anti-Evalion posting is so Jewish, it's not even funny. You kikes brigade every thread with faggotry and sage bombs, then try to pass spam and raid blame onto the Evalion posters. I've had fucking enough. Where do we go from here? >>>/politics/ or something?

I won't ask you to 'Stay.'

I am waiting for a p2p alternative, but that probably wont solve the problem of the shills still. That is why its instrumental for a community to always be at the top of their game. To never falter, to never stop being vigilant. As I am now. We will make it user.

Oh hi leddit

I can't wait to make passionate, sweet love to my future wife on a lazy sunday morning.

the only thing you guys have, is some mods in your pockets, but that doesnt mean shit. We are still ahead of you in the game.

Keep pretending you're a Holla Forumsack. You get worse at it as you go along and it keeps getting funnier

God, I cant imagine the frenzy the kikes are in now

Here comes the delusions of persecution.

How does it feel, knowing that you will most likely never be as good as us. The myth of jewish IQ, will just remain that. A myth.

>Where do we go from here? >>>/politics/ or something?
You could go to hell
hell would be good

Why dont you fuck off our board you foreign invader scum?

Yeah, keep spamming porn and Jewish bitches then try to tell me Evalion posters are the cancer. Fuck you.

No, because then we'd be SomethingAwful. I wish I didn't have to pay to avoid people being faggots and mods getting compromised.

Not even. I've been here since 2014 and the catalog looks more and more like 4chan's every day.

Faggot, I'm not from Reddit.

Kill yourself you filthy skinwalker.
You will never have a wifey like me.
XD

I can't fuck off "your" board because I never posted on Reddit in the first place

God you're making this so easy I swear

That is all you sage bombers and porn/Jew spammers can say for yourselves. They must be paying you overtime to post here.

Says the redditor who first got here eight days ago

My wife isn't a jewish bitch, she is an Aryan beauty.

The main reason why things like these are happening is because the people who start up websites are technically apt. But to resist the kike influences, the threats and plays of them, you need to have a different character from what basically is just a nerd.

The people who have the technical knowledge to start it, dont have the character to lead it. And the people who have the character to lead it, usually dont have the technical knowledge to start it.

I've never posted porn.

And as many pictures as faggy-fanboys have posted of e(V)a(L)ion the fact that you're choosing to complain now that I'm posting pictures of her kinfolk is perplexing.

Well, not really.

Here, enjoy another Loeb. Looks just like your Loli but legal.

You have zero proof of that. I'm posting on my phone currently, but if I was on my computer at home, the mods could check that I'd been posting using the same IP for at least 6 months. Calling me Reddit and telling me to go to Hell isn't enough to hide your blatant raiding. imkampfy must be supporting this shit.

I bet that you would also shit all over Gex for attentionwhoring.

You're not a Holla Forumslack,you're a shill and that fact that you are not banned shows that mods are compromised.

Oh so you're an oven-dodger from SA. Good to know I guess, not that it really matters in the long run what shit board you crawled out of

Fuck you.

People on here come to break their narratives and seek truth, but then return back to their old ways of accepting the world as they see it as soon as they get comfty. Nobody wants to talk about the fact that this is the work of Holla Forums, to spam Evalion and make her look like the shill.

You blew it when you used reddit lingo. Now goback2reddit

If i could i would totally call my fellow Holla Forumsacks to attend my wedding.
:3

How did you get "I'm a SA goon" from "I don't want to pay for a website to post?" Fuck off, kike.

Nobody gives a fuck what you think the word means. Keep exposing yourselves, though, because you and Holla Forums have successfully killed the last good Holla Forums.

Yea no shit, I have intercepted a couple of these shills before. In trump threads, in other places as well. But as I moved up and as I remembered and build upon the experience, I have kinda felt myself being isolated more and more. Fewer and fewer people up the ranks managed to intercept the ever increasing in cleverness ruses.

I came to learn the nature of the jewish ways fairly well and I spend a lot of time thinking about potential new attack vectors against us and our efforts. This definitely is one of them.

You're really going to bump your threads to keep it in page 1, aren't you?
Jesus Christ, just do everyone a favor and abort yourself, asperger

Don't get salty at me, reddit, you blew your own cover

And now he jumped ips and is ban evading.
LMAOXD!

thats blatant porn dude, its a safe for work place. If the mods werent compromised, you would be banned at this point.

Your fucked up grammatical syntax makes it clear you're either a chink or a streetshitter. Which is it?

This is how i will make love to my future wife.
XD

You can never become one of us, even just for the sake of shilling, by using our language. You have learned well you potential kike, but we shall never rest for as long as we draw breath.

Brandi is just so beautiful.

Filtered.

Your salt doesn't answer the question.

Are you a currynigger?

Ahahahahahahaha

If posters here actually read works like Mein Kampf and the International Jew, they'd get it. But instead, people LARP their self-proclaimed knowledge and assume too much. It's fucked.

EAT SHIT SHILL

Also Tila, who is the text book example of an attentionwhore , is allowed to stay,but somebody who actually might redpill people?!NO OF COURSE NOT! DELETE BAN REPORT!

we're on Holla Forums dude, the edgiest image board there is :^)

Jews, when put to stress have a breaking point. We have reached several of those yesterday and you kikes started losing some sense on logic as a result of it. It was pretty hilarious. Right now you are doing the same again. Posting porn, stepping outside of your pretend to be an user appearance. I warned the other anons of this, that this could be happening. That this would be happening. But perhaps like their forefathers who were supposed to be ever vigilant, they failed again.

Well I didnt.

As long as i have my wife by my side, i will never stop fighting you D&C shills.
XD

Tila never asked Holla Forums to be her personal army and then went ballistic and spammed the board when Holla Forums said "no".

So Tila's thread gets to stay. U mad?

EXTREME SHILLING INTENSIFIES

Go to bed, Pajeet, you're no longer coherent

Tila is a degenerate whore, she literally sold her body for money on several times. She is/was drug addicted and also batshit insane. Of course anons dont like her.

Russel also tried his move, the jews were on us from an early age. It was pretty pathetic actually.

and yea, we are fucking mad, her degenerate junk still stays on this board, and a girl who is looking much more normal, who is closer to our lore is getting removed. Fucking fuck you kikes.

Holla Forums likes her better than evalion :^)

o u mad

Brandi is also an okay girl.
XD

So yea, you shills better buy more night mods, or perhaps force that ikampfy sandnigger to make all nighters to keep your narrative rolling. Because we will be using this opportunity to drag even more awareness to your new plot during that time. Come fucking at us.

yeeup. the more these faggots spam porn and jewish dogs the more Holla Forums will realize we've been infiltrated by SRS faggots

Prove he's a sandnigger

You can't

Skinwalker, please stop talking to yourself.

he's blatantly anti-white, it doesn't matter if he's a mexican or a shit skin.

hush, the jew is inside of a jew meltdown, its something that happens when they go overboard and cant contain their shoah for the fear of the final solution.

They are literally trembling right now, with fear, not knowing what to do. So let them do it.

I guess your nose is so big that you can't see that you're sticking out like a tree in a desert.

also

Kek , what's next , call me a cuck and tell me to back to reddit?

You realize your threads get spammed because Holla Forums knows you're a shill, right?

gg no re

nope they get spammed because you kikes are running scared

why dont we have an open dialogue and some transparency with the mod team though? Why cant they just tell us more about themselves in a way that wont allow them to be doxed. Some ideology and mod vision would be nice. Allow us to even vote them out perhaps. This system and leadership of the team cannot go on. We have to demand some incursion from the community.

Hey cuck, how about you go back to reddit?

Nah, they get spammed because Holla Forums hates evalion cancer and somebody has to chemo it while the hotpockets are asleep.

What makes you entitled to such a dialogue?

EAT SHIT NIGGER

A thread with the title oh look, should be always deleated.

Our children are going to be beautiful and i will start redpilling them from an early age.
XD

What makes them entitled to ban us? The community that thrives without them?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Your employers would probably appreciate it if you didn't do everything in your power to make it obvious you're an outsider here on a mission to subvert Holla Forums

Keep being retarded though

Excuse me sir, do you know how MAD you were going?

I dont want shitskins on the mod team. Especially those who ban us.

There we go, it took you 64 posts but we finally got it.

Yes, you know maybe the jews are not so strong if a few millon views video scares them to death.

Maybe if you stopped spamming and went to /politics/, people might find you credible.

If all of Holla Forums agreed with you we wouldn't be having this issue

Good job moishe.
+1 shekel deposited in your account.

Also thanks for confirming that you're a shill, you disgusting piece of shit!

The good news: there aren't any shitskins on the mod team

The [spoiler]even better[/spoiler} news: you're still getting banned :^)

Keep it up although here is some info to help you out. Intl niggers on a failed d&c raid

archive.is/JDKtF
archive.is/nq4G6

I dont believe you, this is our board and me not believing you, means that other likeminded people will not stay here. Making your mod team pretty useless since there will be nothing to mod.

hi reddit

All of Holla Forums does agree with me

We're having this issue because you and the three other kikes doing this d&c operation won't quit despite your continued spectacular failure

nope sorry there are dozens and dozens of anons in the /politics/ thread that have gotten banned and support evalion. we've been here since the first exodus. your tricks won't work.

If she's like any of the other "totalli right-wing females" we've had marketed towards us, "she" probably has a dick.

Whether they are inefficient or are actually payed off, it matters not. These mods need to go.

Yeah, of course that's what this is about. Just another failed attempt to break us up here, just like trying to drive us to /polpol/ and to the other chans that other spam raids have attempted.

looks like you forgot to change ids

Nope, Holla Forums belongs to Holla Forumsacks, not retarded third-worlder shills like you. Try again.

Hi, reddit.

All of Holla Forums agrees with me. How does it feel?

not going to work faggot

You talk like a faggot, brah.

Yup, you would know considering your attempt to manufacture consent failed so hard

Because the real consent is with me :^)

The game is up D&C shill.

It is just another vector of attack, instead of switching to a place that doesnt have this static downside to your posts. Why not just switch to a different one that has better mods. The only reason why people stay is because of familiarity. Nothing else but that really.

lol and yea there is nothing wrong with removing mods that are hostile to us.

Eh, I think MKUltra is a bit of a stretch, she's just some nutty gook porn star, that's enough crazy right there alone, you don't need CIA mind control to create a Tila Tequila.

lel good luck with that niggerfaggot, Holla Forums is behind its mods 100% thanks to your bungled d&c raid

Classic goon/srs.
Kill yourself fam.

Clearly you're new to this whole chan thing. Holla Forums has always been shit, mods have always been shit, there is no better, it's an ocean of piss, it will always be so. So I'll stay right here and you keep on with your futile D&C viral marketing garbage.

No, mods tend to start off good, but then trickle down to shit over time. The same thing happened here. So its only natural to refresh them from time to time with better ones.

These mods need to go, and a large part of our community demand it so.

Nah, literally no Holla Forumsacks whatsoever want the mods gone at this point. Keep pretending though

Your divide and conquer failed so hard it actually succeeded in making Holla Forums more united, particularly around the hotpockets

That's fucking impressive m88

the only thing with you is a bunch of spammers from SRS

That astroturfing and fake consensus building attempt.
You're even trying to be subtle anymore.

nobody believes that

Kek, this language and rhetoric that you are using is hilarious. Are you even serious at this point. Anyone reading this will laugh at you. How does it feel to know that the subject you are talking to knows exactly what you are doing. Well I guess that kind of stress does manifest itself in these ways.

But isnt it funny, your desert book tells you that you are so superior to the goym, and yet here we are, talking on the same, if not even higher level of discourse. I wonder how you justify this to yourself. Does language not count as being part of your idea of being special?