Are you proud of me? I lost 180 pounds. This could be you. I'm talking to you right now, the fatass out there...

Are you proud of me? I lost 180 pounds. This could be you. I'm talking to you right now, the fatass out there. This could be you. Today it is the time to change your ways.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/progresspics/comments/4x81yy/m2560_367lbs_183lbs_184lbs_half_the_men_i_used_to/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I look about that right now with no training and no excersise outside of walking around on a set

Prove to me that's you, because that filename makes me think you just got the pic from google

I look like your after photo despite spending the last 2 years on my ass, when I was actually working I was fit as fuck.

reddit.com/r/progresspics/comments/4x81yy/m2560_367lbs_183lbs_184lbs_half_the_men_i_used_to/

It really is him, he posted it on reddit a day ago. I don't know what overcame him to post it here on fullchan where basically nothing happens but inhumane shitposting

Proud of what? Seem like you have no self control and let yourself go and now you look average. You don't see people eating right and maintaining a healthy weight their whole life bragging about such nonsense.

i would look in the fridge. sometimes when i loose something i find it in the fridge. good luck finding you pounds user.

Two different people. The nipples wouldn't shrink that much.

if you are proud of your massive weight loss why would you cover your face

No. Who the fuck are you? I'll be proud when I lose weight or when someone I know personally loses weight.

That being said, it gives me hope that I can reach ottermode. Congratulations, you're no longer a fat sack of shit.

Because he bought into the "bigger than a phone, smaller than a tablet" meme

your gonna make it bro no homo

great job, skinny fat fuck

still better than being "just fat"

I wish I could loose 180lbs. Then I would have negative weight and fly everywhere with battery powered fans.

No not really. I once lost 150 lbs with nothing but heavy drug use then regained most of it only to recently take a bunch of it back off the healthy way.

You're still a fat fuck deep inside. I can eat whatever I want & I'm skinnier than you. You're still a piece of shit.

not you.

I've never been that fat and I look better than you.

Seeing a picture in reverse image search doesn't mean it's not the person. I'm willing to bet you didn't even look at the results

it's a duck, isnt it?

rubba dub dubs