Target blame global warming for backlash on transgender Propaganda

is there anything SJWs won't blame global warming on? It's their second favorite scape goat next to cis white males and Christains.
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/05/20/target-ceo-blames-climate-change-not-bathroom-policy-hurting-sales/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Rzi57
archive.is/Rzi57
youtube.com/watch?v=AbvvurXmAmg
nraila.org/articles/20140717/obama-administration-bans-import-of-popular-russian-firearms
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What else is new?

GODDAMMIT USE ARCHIVE FAGGOT

archive.is/Rzi57

call me a ru1ecuck. i dare you

I misread the first sentence and thought they were blaming transgenderism on global warming. The sad part is nothing about that surprised me.

Why do you even HAVE this image?

All trannies and tranny supporters must be destroyed.

Archive link

archive.is/Rzi57

Last thread we had on target

LOL they are just doubling down on their stupidity. Destined to fail. Sad!

this

its like you just got here yesterday

target has always sucked

only feminists shop there

When will (((they))) run out of things to blame?

The Rothschilds have been investing HEAVILY in weather prediction software and weather manipulation technology, especially in Asia, to the point where they have pretty much a monopoly. This isn't tin foil hattery, they straight up said it during an interview. Vid fucking related (Talks about international currency, the fucking kike, but also about their weather scheme).

Of course they're going to have their cronies push that the weather is fucking everything up.

ill never get that three minutes of my life back, asshole

What stick is up your ass, faggot? I said the Rothschilds were investing in weather and so would have an interest in pushing global warming, and provided a video to support it. If you weren't interested in that information, you didn't have to watch it.

They are cheap like that whore. But seriously. There a large HI-point carbine community on YouTube. There whole channels based around customizing hi-points. With tactical gear and epic paint jobs.

Too make fun of Hi-point with.

I think they're onto something. I mean, climate change causes terrorism

In any case, how does warm weather have anything to do with mentally ill trannies?

Surely their lack of sale has nothing to do with their credit card breaches.

(Fucking witnessed)

The pistol is a fucking shit nigger tier gun that will jam every other shot unless you gunsmith the fuck out of it, which ends up costing just as much as a better gun.

The carbine is decent enough though for what it is. Just don't ever expect to clean the damn thing, because it's a bitch and a half to disassemble. And because they're retards and use proprietary mags, good fucking luck finding any with a decent capacity.

communist china was created by global warming global dimming climate change

Anyway, thread title was kind of misleading. I was expecting them to be saying that climate change was impacting peoples' response to the policy, not that climate change was directly impacting them. Whatever the case, I'm all for them bleeding out because of their obsession with being so progressive and brave.

Holy shit, these cheap niggers should just get an SKS or AKM.

But the hi-point 9mm carbine is good enough for the edgy fags at columbine.

If I wanted to go nigger tier, I would just take a moist nugget and chop off half the barrel. Bolts cycle plenty fast for mowing down plebs and you won't have as much weight to swing around. In a situation like those faggots you don't need a long gun or a bayonet.

Hundred bucks and a hacksaw.

lolwut?

So… it's like, too hot for people to go to the store? But then how come people are still going to other stores… and how come it's not any hotter than it was in previous years…

Fuck this is gay

can't speak for you guys but me and my fam are boycotting target in favour of lowes / walmart / aldi.

target is just an overpriced walmart and most people buy online today anyway.

i've been taking fashion more seriously as a way of making a good first impression, so as far as clothing i might look at something like tommy hilfiger or allen edmonds or hugo boss or men's warehouse. even etsy is better than buying shit from those faggots at target. let them burn tbh. then walmart can burn.

Get over it. hi-points are cheap crap but they function well and take abuse far more expensive guns cannot. And with a lifetime no questions asked warranty.

get over your snobbery.

It's like you're not even trying.

youtube.com/watch?v=AbvvurXmAmg

theres a youtube video of two complete rednecks absolutely abusing a hi-point. Running it over with a truck, throwing it against hard objects and throwing it in a pile of animal shit.

My personal favorite was when they placed a spent rifle cartridge in the muzzle and pounded it in with a fucking brick…and then loaded it and shot it. Fairly brutal gun abuse.

But outside of a single stovepipe the thing runs with no problems regardless of what abuse is heaped on the thing. So yeah the damned thing is cheap and ghetto but they bloody well work have exceptional warranties and are made in the USA, which is more than can be said for most guns.

And feel free to subject any $400 USD or more handgun to this treatment. enjoy your new paperweight

Is that a KEL-TEC joke?

it's like you didn't even read my post

Its a metaphor. The hi-pointe will do the job, is ugly as sin, cheap as fuck, embarrassing to have, and will one day blow up in your face.
The crackwhore will do the job, is ugly as sin, cheap as fuck, embarrassing to have, and will one day blow up in your face.

It is their SJW-tier marketing. Every couple is interracial and the kids are all dressed to look like faggots.

Surprise target not pushing Muslims propaganda as well

I had to shop at target yesterday. they are the only store that has a dish soap that my wife likes….. ………

Of course the store was filled with the people youd expect to see there. Well anyway there was a very distinct smell. Something in the store was on fire. From what I could tell I think it was in the ceiling because I couldnt see the smoke but it was enough to make me start feeling light headed by the time I got to the register and I was only in the store for 2 maybe 3 minutes.

easily 300 people in the store and besides myself only one other person noticed. It was an employee who was talking on their radios "Uh it smells like this place is on fire… please advise" After no one responded the guy started rattling off names "please advise" rang out a couple more times. It was like meta meta watching a 1984 type movie.

Pretty much this

they aren't a joke when you put a suppressor on them tbh

It's an old magicians trick. You confuse the audience with nonsensical nonsense and their brains are then occupied with trying to figure out what the hell just happened, instead of focusing on what the magician is doing.

So hot from global warming that the roof caught on fire.

your nugget will never oper8 as hard as mine

Go away, kike shill.

I bet gamergate did this

What in the fuck….

Sounds like a lot of hot climate gas pouring out of some crybully's perverted mouth to me.

Speaking of Gamergate. Rumor has it the progressive Powerpuff girls will do a anti-GG episode SVU style.

ftfy

Liberals seem to think that if they just beat global warming, the world will be a wonderful perfect place with no war, famine, or death, but those damn republicans ruin everything! ReTHUGlicans, amirite?

GODDAMN MANBEARPIG!

Daily reminder that trannies have an insanely high suicide rate, spread this information everywhere you can so that people will see that this autistic bullshit isn't normal.

Use some of your paychecks to short the stock, I could have gotten in earlier but I took a $500 short position today.

Even the tumblr crowd hates this new series based on the horrible animation and missing original voice actors. And as usual their episode with a trans character wasn't up to the LGBTQIAG's ridiculously high standards of being perfect in every way.

It's yet another attempt at using transsexuals to virtue signal by a corporation backfiring but this time the even the SJWs are complaining about it;

>Dorian Dawes of the magazine Bitch was extremely critical of the episode, calling its message questionable and dangerous in the wake of the House Bill 2 controversy. Dawes denounced the episode as irresponsible to the series' primary demographic and felt it was written solely to make the producers feel righteous about their inclusion of transgender themes.

Looking at bitchmedia.org first thing that comes to mind is great site layout. Unobstructive ads done properly and no third party tracking. Works fine without javascript. These people actually seem competent and are against the corporate takeover of feminism instead of embracing it. Here's Donald Trump painted in menstrual blood.

I go to Walmart to I'll admit, but don't confuse them for innocent here. Some company higher up IIRC admitted that they preferentially hire y'know, anyone non-white over whites. Motherfuck Walmart, but its hard to avoid. I wish I could just go to Benny's and Market Basket everytime. Maybe I'll try.

Not even lel

King Nigger Obama banned Slav guns over Ukraine 2 years ago.

nraila.org/articles/20140717/obama-administration-bans-import-of-popular-russian-firearms

I'm genuinely becoming frightened by the anti-logic the liberals utilize.

Obviously not high enough, because the numbers are increasing.

This.

Too late.

How badly does a progressive reboot have to suck when even tumblr hates it?

Just save your shekels to buy an ak - something that is actually proven to last a lifetime and more, by the ultimate darwinistic grindstone: 70 years of perpetual war.

Keltecs are unproven, and largely junk. Your warranty will not save your life.

I see his point, when it's cold and wet people don't need to buy food, drinks, toilet paper and most other things.

That was meant to be a less-than sign

Go to Kohl's to buy your clothes, at least, another thread linked to an article with different sotres and their bathroom gender policies and Kohl's don't play around with no tranny bullshit. I'd find it, but I ain't got time to be digging through the catalog, I've got a bit of time for reading and shitposting while I have my morning coffee.

Leftwing pre-mortem delirium becomes more absurd every passing moment, and this comes from someone that doesn't doubt ACC.

wat