ANTIFA DOXED THEMSELVES Holla Forums GET IN HERE

The ANTIFA who DOX'd us at the Identity Evropa event in Berkeley two weeks ago left themselves open for attack.

On their website they have all their contact information including phone numbers and addresses and full names. Link related
indybay.org/newsitems/2003/12/15/16658991.php

screen shot of more of their personal info they put up on their public website. Link related
gyazo.com/612864ea3a5d88c15918bc645f563942

We should totally subvert their group, we need Holla Forumsacks who are in there just observing and gathering information, others who are spreading counter-intel along with D&C them and others who try to really subvert them and get in deep into their ANTIFA organization all the while sending us juicy information.

Maybe we can get their printers on Weev's list to troll.

Lets roast these fuckers Holla Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/4yjnf
archive.is/ngAPO
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_Front
laprogressive.com/author/dan-bacher/
twitter.com/DaveId
twitter.com/alexdarocy
localwiki.org/santacruz/Alex_Darocy
localwiki.org/santacruz/Santa_Cruz_Indymedia
twitter.com/scimc
laprogressive.com/la-progressive-authors/
encyclopediadramatica.se/Ruination
shitsenders.com/order/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

oh shit bamp

wat

I support this idea but you're more likely to get pizzas/spergy trololol autists here than skilled infiltrators. I mean, if you just want a raid, that's fine, but if you want to comprimise the whole organization, it's a job best done on IRC, not here in the open where any newfag with a computer can ruin your op.

Monday Dec 15th, 2003 5:30 AM

wait, you wat OP?

Gotta archive that shit before OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN!

Good idea, on it

make sure you archive and screenshot that shit.

IRC isn't perfect, but giving props to someone who understands opsec.

Also, if someone were to plan infiltration you need good social skills, a clean background and acting skills.

Because you are going to have to act crazy, use drugs and prove yourself by doing something bad against us to fit in if you want to work into leadership.

This is where lone wolf would come in best. Go in, infiltrate and once you know the organization and have stolen plans about to roll out immediately come on to 8ch/4ch/wherever elkse and data dump their shit.

archive.is/4yjnf

here is an archive of the original article

I'm not against this, but why would you waste your time when the FBI is already on the job? We need to concentrate on building whites up, not fucking with retarded drug addicts. Most of those faggots will be dead in 5 years, or they'll sober up and get a job (probably with their daddy's law firm)

now…. a vocaroo calling thread might actually be kinda funny, tho

wish they weren't in San Fran. If they were in my area, I might pay them a little visit :^)

I got this broad as the owner of the number.

what are the odds that's a kike?

Trips would suggest every single time.

Let's find out.

Bumping this.

the article was originally published at itsgoingdown.org, and republished at indybay.

how. should I call up and do my best jew voice and say the goyim are coming for me and i need help?

indeed. its settled. definitely a jew

That site is quite the commie hive of filth.

Yeah, it is.

What we need to find out is who produced the original article.

heh, nah man just dig farther,

Update on Berkeley and the communist degenerates. Link related archive.is/ngAPO

bump, get baph & cow involved too

How unfriendly.

oh god, i can't even stand this shit. terrible writing; obvious propagada. Who fucking reads that garbage and believes it???

Also, I don't mean to nerd out, but… that symbol with the three arrows is actually from pre-war Germany (except the arrows should point down and left) used by the Social Democrats.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_Front

The funny thing about this is that antifa is using it, even though they openly accept communists in their ranks. And, quite frankly, Iron Front would have been opposed to anarchists as well. Its so fucked up how these kikes always manipulate this symbols in such degenerate ways

Bamp

Good find OP, is there a way to find out if any groups are in my area?

You could contact them and get inside their network to find out where they are. It seems that most of them are in the Bay Area

They're festering in all too many big cities.

Just do a search for "antifa" in your area.

Haven't bothered checking these but this is what I get out of the search engine
laprogressive.com/author/dan-bacher/
twitter.com/DaveId
twitter.com/alexdarocy
localwiki.org/santacruz/Alex_Darocy

Related
localwiki.org/santacruz/Santa_Cruz_Indymedia
twitter.com/scimc
laprogressive.com/la-progressive-authors/ They have more authors than readers, top fucking kek

bump

Well big goys…
LET THE GAMES BEGIN

Sorry forgot pic

Bump for sticky.

Bump for sticky as well

Congratulations, Antifa. You played yourselves.

Was getting caught part of their plan ?

Top Kek.

Bump

Bump, death to antifaggots

if you see one you should doodle on the face.

I heard the fag that was fucking with Johnny Monoxide got scared and dumped a shit load of info when somebody essentially told him "we'll stop trolling you if you feed us information"

Does anybody know anything about that?

And the Trans Nazis are always there to help the antifa and the jews with their infantile movement.

wew

Let's organize a rumble with 10,000 Trans Nazis vs. 10,000 Trans Commies.

They cancel each other out..win for Whites..loss
for the Jews.

best thing to do here is pretend to join antifa under a fake name & £2 nokia pay as you go phone, then knock fuck out of them

obviously I will be investigated by the police if this happens so I can't be part of it. Don't reply to this post, just do it.

bamp

Anyone who thinks ordering pizza to fuck with someone is a complete imbecile. They're only hurting the pizza place. Those unsold pizzas come out of their costs. The "customer" doesn't have to pay for them.

shiggy

You underestimate the power of pizza ( with no cheese )

Small guide for newbies …
encyclopediadramatica.se/Ruination

just vandalise their homes tbh lads

bamp agaen

fuggen bamp stop the slidin

Hatechan.

Have a bump.

is he smoking a blunt in that video

Bump

shitsenders.com/order/
If anyone has some money to spare…