Trump Celebratory Thread

I need to boost the size of my Trump folder, and the Donald is a beacon of light and joy in the world.

What are you trying to slide this time Chaim?

He really is a golden God.

Nice, I only had one of those.

Trump makes me want to dance

no problem

wallpaper dump?

sum MAGA hat

that reminds me of the unauthorized russian book that talks lord of the rings from the ork view.
It was something about industrialization or something.

Look at these disgusting subhumans.

Sadly this marks the end of my Trump folder.

are you me?

I'D LOOK HER RIGHT IN HER UGLY FACE

well done

and bamp, if anyone has anymore id appreciate it, hard drive crashed a few weeks back

fat ugly face, idiot

I suppose I'll give a few more, This it though.
I have to go meditate soon.

thanks user
kek be with you

I noticed that as soon as I pressed new reply.
I have shamed my family…

you are forgiven fam

Being in cuckanada I didn't really expect to run into one of these without mail ordering from some third party site. Now I might need to get my hands on the hat and wear em to trigger cucks for my amusement.

Can someone try their hand at making MAGA and Nimble Navigator stencils? I want to make my college (it's one of the most pozed in the country) flip their shit by "intimidating" the minorities.

My plan is to put MAGA/Trump propaganda on bathroom walls. It sounds silly I know, but trust me. Imagine these land-whale Marxists seeing the secret symbol of Donald Trump's SS in every goddamn stall on campus. When the right people see it they will go apeshit and get their lynch mobs riled up. From there it's to the school paper, then protesting the dean, and you know the rest. I plan to stir the pot with Mussolini quotes and anything else that I can think of (I'm avoiding race because the admins will actually take action and get the police involved).

I'm not good at making stencils, but you could probably work with these and have the same effect.

MAKE JEWS ASHEN AGAIN

kek

my oc dump 1

my fav oc dump 2

my fav oc 3

dark side of the moon? I don't think she's black.

Let's assume that isn't a nigger.

Hypocrisy is unbecoming of you.

Anyone who is anti Trump is a racist who hates people with blonde hair and blue eyes.
HE IS QUITE POSSIBLY OUR LAST HOPE FOR SURVIVAL

Where have my sides gone? I seem to have misplaced them.

Top Kek. The LUGENPRESSE know that Trump is the only reason 2/3rds of the viewers watch their stream.

They are torn between an eternal struggle. Do they want more shekels or do they want to stop Trump?

Greetings, I'm a noob from other Holla Forums. Is this thread somewhat like the Trump General? I come bearing gifts of oc to atone for my newfaggotry.

This whole site is a Trump general

This is the moment i've been waiting for.

yes

NOMINATION SECURED BUMP