WOOOOOOOOOW!

WOOOOOOOOOW!

Talented 11-Year-Old Joshua Ngoka Builds Computer

AN 11-YEAR-OLD whizz kid has built a high spec computer from his bedroom in East London.

Joshua Ngoka, from East Ham, constructed the machine in four hours after saving £600 to purchase various computer components.

His father, Nelson, said his son had the ability to build the computer two years ago, but a shortage of funds inhibited his project.

Describing his feelings on completing his task in April Joshua said: “Although I was confident the computer would work I felt happy and excited that I built something which functioned well.

“I did the necessary research and avoided anything that could break or destroy the components, such as static.”

Joshua’s new Windows 10 PC is now the fastest in the Ngoka home and by far the most popular with family members constantly attempting to use it. The machine has a speed of 3:20 gigahertz and 500 gigabytes hard drive for storage.

The talented youngster is now planning to use his new computer to design his first video game, which he hopes to launch within the next few months.

voice-online.co.uk/article/talented-11-year-old-joshua-ngoka-builds-computer

Dumb nig

shit I was building computers at 14 and back then you had to be grounded to do so.
want to see this fucker try soldering.

dafuq is this shit?

Now we have affirmative action news stories?

within the next 10 years we will see news of a savant shitskin teenager being able to operate a USB stick.

I just want the world to burn

Any idiot can do that if they follow instructions. i mean, that's quite an achievement for a monkey, but it's not impressive compared to real humans.

How the hell is this news?

Good for him

I can see the headlines now

Local teen hospitalized for eating thermal paste

You stick the CPU, RAM, and video card in the motherboard. Shove that in the case along with the power supply, fans, and any drives. Wire it all together. Congrats what a miracle feat this is. Your average Computer Science 101 student fucking around with javascript is doing more intensive work than this.

It's a news story

I started programming a CoCo 2 at age 5, before I could actually read the manual.

I copied the examples character-by-character and then learned what the lines did by changing them slightly to see how the output changed.

I ARE THE NIGGEST

No.

Congrats, Londanons. You celebrate a nigger who can read instructions

Earth is fucked

Send help

simply epic, great job trayvon jr.

Is this nigger serious? I was converting gen 1 Xbox into a PC at his age.

woooow!

Are they just mocking him? Leftist media is bizarre.

It's news because niggers are dumb. The newspaper is basically saying "look, this one's not a monkey after all!"

Are they surprised he didnt steal the parts?

they really are a subspecies, aren't they?

Ha. Niggers.

I built the computer i'm posting this on.

Building a computer only requires putting legos together and applying thermal paste.

You have to be retarded to not be able to assemble a computer.

I mean for fucks sake this is like congratulating someone for graduating from middle school.

Hell basic algebra is more complex than assembling a fucking computer.

Fucking niggers and low expectations.

It would be newsworthy if the nigger actually fucking built the parts that he put into the computer.

Why do liberals overate the skills of niggers?
I knew a cholo in high school who built his own computer.
Is like they are all "oh look it can tie its shoes give him the Nobel prize"

The fucking title made me think something like that was actually the case. This shit is computer owner 101.

Seriously, in this day and age building a computer is about as simple as simple gets, you just fucking plug the shit in, you literally have to be a fucking retard not to be able to figure it out

Into the goddamn trash Nigger was to goddamn stupid to at the very least install 7.
That's fucking awful

This. "Building a computer" is a misnomer, you just by the parts and stick them together. It's like 10 wires plugged in and a handful of screws and you're done. You'd really have to be retarded or a nigger. A five year old could probably do it with guidance.

I guess an eleven year old nigger is kinda like a five year old?

Can we get leftists riled up thinking this is racist? "Ahmed the clockboy got a meeting with Obama and the U.N. and he was muslim, but this brilliant black boy gets nothing? Are we favoring muslims?"

idk, something along those lines

Don't forget the blaming of "racist" white men for it.

Wouldn't that require machines that no nigger could ever afford?

This. It's actually kind of impressive for a nig.

Apparently his mom is a sexual molester.

They haven't figured out the progressive stack when it comes to Muslims vs niggers. Clearly after Cologne we can see that Muslims > women despite muh rape. There haven't been any nigger/muslim incidents that we can judge it by yet.

He probably doesn't even know what a NAND gate is.

Cool computer, Joshua.

"Muh progressiveness"

FUCK OFF NIGGERS

You should bring it to the white house sometime.

I bet he has an integrated GPU the stupid fucking shit.

1250>>6085446

No, the implication is that it's news because he's a monkey.

"Well look at this nigger here, he's roughly as smart as a 7 year old human child. That's so unusual it's NEWS WORTHY"

It's actually incredibly racist

Great thread, faggot.

I bet the stupid little shit didn't even get a SDD to load the operating system on.

Sometimes I fear for the future of England.

His father and sister look like really weird niggers

Which one of you faggots will hack it

There's something wrong with you

I don't, England's toast so there's no point fearing.

I'd stop worrying and focus on countries with a future.

If you can find some way to contact him I imagine it would be fairly easy for someone to get this little genius to install a keylogger or remote viewing software.

I think this is his sire.

It's literally building a lego for fucks sake.

Hard to tell by the 455x303 picture but I'm pretty sure he doesn't.

If I had to guess those are e-sata and usb extensions for the expansion slots that come with his case or motherboard as the color matches the rest of the insides. You'd typically put those near the bottom of the case when building a PC.

Integrated graphics on modern CPUs are plenty powerful nowadays though. Not buying a GPU when the next generation and major die shrink is only a few months away is a smart move. The fact that he's using Windows 10 means there's little chance he considered this.

I only had a leftover 10 install when I built this PC, and I'm still using it activated via piracy). What should I upgrade to?

Is this a joke? It ain't funny.

Anything not Windows/Mac.

So Linux?

Or BSD.

BBC nigger genius propaganda.
Yawn.

Children do this frequently so why is it news? It is nothing.

What next? Talented nigger cooking spaghetti?