This is really fucking annoying me now

Why do SO many fucking liberals think that "faux" is pronounced like "fox", when it is infact pronounced as "foe"? Everywhere I fucking go there are these misinformed liberals calling Fox News "Faux News" thinking that they are fucking clever. Fuck these fucking faggots, I thought these were supposed to be the "well educated" ones!!! University clearly didn't do much good for them did it?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_ideologies_in_the_United_States
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

University is a cult.

Why would you care, Fox News is a total cuckservative news company. They aren't even pro-Trump, except for Hannity.

that's not the point, i probably hate fox news more than these faggots do. The point is that these faggots think that they are well educated when in reality they are just fucking stupid and nobody notices when they make a fool out of themselves because everyone else is too retarded to recognize their foolishness

I remember an article claiming arguments over Trump was ripping the different personalities apart, cucks would get flustered when other personalities would defend Trump

Of all the things you could virtue signal on, you choose a shit liberal meme about a cuck tv channel on the electric jew.

>>>Holla Forums

Your autism will be accepted there.

was a meme back in the day and like all other memes they've become corrupted.

Polite sage, because I'm not sure if it's a slide thread, and there's too much drama already tonight.

You still shouldn't care. These people are very unintelligent, just mock them but don't waste your time thinking of any of the stupid shit they say. You have more important things to do, like meme the coming of the 4th Reich.

American phonetic pronunciation by half-smart faux-intellectuals. The same type of people who think 'malus' is the antonym of 'bonus'.

nice sage bro

Because they're morons?
Sage…

Exactly just call it Fox Jews instead! :^)

They don't. its a joke. Also fox news is garbage

It's a pun, you fucking sperg. In meatspace they say "Faux News" and know that neurotypicals will get the joke because "faux" and "fox" have similar spelling. They don't think the words are homophones.

This right here, OP.

nobody thinks its actually pronounced that. it's just a not very clever name.

while calling Fox News "faux" SOUNDS like an attempt to be clever, though mispronounced, I myself had never actually knew that and I am glad I have learned that before using the wrong pronunciation in a political setting.

It's a joke, user.
Faux meaning false/wrong. It's a play with words to indicate that Fox news spews nothing but garbage and the new stations they watch are of course speaking nothing but truth.

All US media is garbage, but to say Faux news might indicate they think that the others speak more truth

this.

if you are going to hate on Fox and then watch CNN liberal brainwashing all day you are an idiot who shouldn't be allowed to vote.

seriously… put on CNN for like 20 minutes and you won't believe people don't notice this shit as legit brainwashing.

It's all the more pathetic when you think about how these people generally have seen examples at some point of Fox twisting the truth, but rather than consider this is something all the media does, they instead think only 'Faux' News is doing this.

Why'd you have to remind me about my malus.. You made me realize my tinnitus is extra bad this morning.

The whole liberals have better education thing is a myth en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_ideologies_in_the_United_States in my country it is even well known that left wing people have little to no education. If you look at the link you will see the % of college graduates on the right and on the left are the same it changes when you look at income higher income people are more likely to be right wing. This shows that more sucesful people are more likely to be right wing which in turn shows that liberals probably follow BS-degrees in postmodernism (areas that dont pay) while conservatives get degrees in STEM areas (areas that pay high)

ya i had a friend who would say the same thing. really pisses me off. he is also a faux intellectual well informed liberal™

Something about the way the OP reads makes me think it was written by a baby boomer.

It seems rather pearl-clutchy.

Also, what's the point of this thread? A liberals suck, amirite circle jerk?

Sage.

wtf dude it's pronounced like "faw"