Fug, Marry, Kill

I'm Lovin It® edition

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Travie_McCoy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Katy Perry…Milo…Miley Cyrus?

Is it weird not wanting to marry katy perry because she's a coalburner but okay with amber rose doing it because shes half eggplant?

I legit have no idea who the other two are

marry katy
fug amber
kill miley

i won't deny it

that miley gets me going, the other mileys are all shit

Fug the black chick.
Marry Miley. She's the sweetest girl.

Kill… Gaga? Whoever is in the middle.
Fuck Miley (with a thick condom just to be sure).
Marry the liberal coalburner with great ass, legs and tits Katy.

Kill them all and rape the bodies.

Amber Rose.

ah, I stand by my point anyway
looks like a tranny with those hair

ROUND 2

Marry first, kill the middle one, fuck the third

I change my opinion. Kill the third, fuck the middle

That's what I'm lovin® about

She looks like she's the type of girl who thinks she's smart but is actually autistic so instead of accepting she just autistic she decides to say stupid shit like "Systemic racial unconcious unbias is the reason why we have inequality" without understanding basic economics or sociology in an attempt to sound smart so you fall for it and then you go to Macdonalds and she's like "UH! Can you believe people eat this junk" but then you're eating a big mac like "Y-yeah…gross" and so you go somewhere else and go pick up a coffee at D&D and while there she points out some better looking girl and says "UH! Skinny bitches, right? So plastic…" and sips her dunkaccino while you kinda look at the girl like "I wish I was with you" and so you ask if she wants to see a movie after the coffee and she rolls her eyes and she shits on everything and you think she's just picky but it turns out her default setting to life is being critical with everything, like everything, mostly herself and so you're in this relationship for like 2 years because you know if you leave she'll kill herself and you just gotta kinda put up with the constant death threats and random "LET'S HAVE A THREESOME"…"NO FUCK THAT LET'S NOT YOU FUCKING SEXIST" depending on what she's watching that week and so you start drinking JUST so you can talk to her and then you see a celebrity on Holla Forums that kinda looks like her when she had her head shaved and she wasn't into this tumblr bullshit and you're drunk so you type out a pointless fucking post and then decide you're just gonna go and drunkenly spam TruthSeeker on other boards because it pisses them off and morning you can deal with the ban and you know she's sleeping in the other room but fuck her, she's terrible and you should've gotten with that chinese exchange student who gave you a blowjob when you were studying econ at university and still keep in contact with and think maybe if you email her she'll let you move to china and escape her fucking miserable existance but how do you leave her without her dying? how do you fake your death? who fucking knows but you know all the shit you've downloaded might help so you read every night about how to fake your death especially while drunk but you won't pull the trigger till your dad dies because you love him SORT OF BITCH

Marry Amber. Fuck amber.
Kill the other two.

Because her shape, I'm lovin it.

You guys are forgetting how hard she JUST'd Johnny Depp.

I don't like plain blondes like Amber Heard. Her cheeks are weird too.

But Depp deserved to get his shit fucked anyway. That smug asshole has been playing himself for over 25 years all while making a shitton of money. Fuck him, I have no pity.

Kill all of them.

gay

coalburner

Who blacked her again?

marry katy
fuck miley
kill milo

lmao what are you, gay?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Travie_McCoy

My dick is trying to escape my pants.

I'd sit and watch like a good cuck as a superior black men gives her pleasure.

FKM from left to right

PATRICIAN
Did cucks really think that genderswapping Donald with a qt3.14 costume was supposed to be insulting?

Kill Miley
Fugg Amber
Marry Katy preferably with her wearing a latex dress

speaking of cucky perry, i heard that "eye of the tiger" song by her today

holy shit is it awful, who the actual fuck wrote it? why do i not have his bullshit job, if he can get away with writing trash like that, i can too.

Who is that fluid druid?

I'd marry Katy but only for those feet. Her liberal bullshit almost makes the deal not worth it though

fag

Fuck Drumpfsperg, Marry Truthseeker and Kill Bogdanoff.

She doesn't have the guts.

She looks like a fucking sex robot.

That's basically all she really is anyway.

MOSCHINO? DON'T MIND IF I DO!

Pick one

Heh

Yeah, she makes my dick diamonds.

i'll kill myself then let jamal take care of the rest

and she's still less insane than the other two

>>>/tumblr/

Can you even begin to understand how bad that walking baboon factory will stink up your bathroom? I bet she has three different plumbers on speed dial.

To be fair Russell Brand has a actual micropenis, so whoring around after the divorce is understanable.

To be fair it was probably cold out when he took that pic.

Whore miley is best miley.

Imagine if you coated her outfit in glue and just rubbed your dick all over it until you got stuck

then came anyway

Shouldn't it be rape, burn, drown?

You can kill them all but 2 you have to fug/marry first.