You have yet to see it, but

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST!

You no longer have to wait to find out what's competing with Paedophilia as the next thing to be Normalized.

Let it all burn.

news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/wtf/documentary-reveals-secret-life-of-human-pups/news-story/7c9e384c27abb5918d92ac069a98430e?utm_content=SocialFlow&utm_campaign=EditorialSF&utm_source=News.com.au&utm_medium=Facebook

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JPP_YLkohVQ
archive.is/BdQ4x
vice.com/video/animal-fuckers-219
plus.google.com/109444333534746263107/posts
pastebin.com/jcZUBJtW
westcoastrxers.com/2016/02/05/ex-falso-quodlibet/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Leftists and women WILL defend this.

fucking what!! Sterilization needs to be a thing

TRUMP PLEASE SAVE US

Things always get worse before they get better… so I'm told.

HAHAHA you can't make this stuff up.

Please fucking kill me putin-sama

Somebody needs a vist from Ebolachan

the picture alone was enough for me to nope the fuck outta here and wait for someone with a stronger constitution to screencap this.

HE WARNED US
AWOOOOO

Never trust a convict to do a man's job:

youtube.com/watch?v=JPP_YLkohVQ

We need a visit from a nuclear missile.

humanity need does not deserve to live…

Maybe if I pray harder, Jesus will make them all go away. The alternative is doing it for him.

What's the perfect counter-argument to "IT'S NOT HURTING ANYBODY :^)"?

Too late for counter-arguments

Hell is here. Death is here.

If you shot one of these "people", do you get charged with murder or animal cruelty?

Cancer

Also,
We're about to have the overton window shifted by a bunch of fucking furries lads.

There is none.

Just let it happen.

May God kill all he has created in a blaze of Holy Fire.

archive.is/BdQ4x

The Lord can forgive all sins.

But we’re just prophets.

SO WE DON’T HAVE TO.

How appropriate this appears at the bottom of the article.

I’d love one, too.

Come on now, surely you're not that stupid…

Clearly I'm a Shitposter

That's not going to cut it.

"They're not hurting anyone" is being used so strongly to defend Pedos these days you'll need a far more powerful retort.

Liking this video has nothing to do with actually supporting the degeneracy. I like clowns too, doesn't mean I want to be one.

Yeah yeah… Whatever, Satan…

I know; I need something that can’t be ignored.

They are the first to go into the ovens

There is nothing.

At best you could find a way to appeal to emotion, to convince them it's wrong- But even then it would be ineffective at best.

They cannot be swayed, once we allowed one thing, the slope took hold and now everyone fears saying enough is enough for fear of retribution.

AS IN THE DAYS OF NOAH

I want normies and grandpas to leave

Bump because you’re shilling for something.

That's the issue, dolt.

Waste of trips/electrons/life

Nobody ever really gives a shit, it's just "look at the freaks, aren't they weird" with a small minority of "I wish I were that man in a dog suit, thanks for the fetish"

It's like you've never even heard of a pride parade

Waste of trips/electrons/life

Nobody ever really gives a shit, it's just "look at the freaks, aren't they weird" with a small minority of "I wish I were that man in a dog suit, thanks for the fetish"

It's like you've never even heard of a pride parade

gas the cripple, meme war now

Reported for shilling.

Webm related is the video from the article.

I came into this thread expecting bestiality. I was prepared for dealing with bestiality. I could have handled that. But this…

RRRRREREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holy shit, right away
Look at her face

Her soul is long dead.

Then she won’t mind us consigning her body to the oven.

The pony-play people are worse, and I'm not talking about MLP.

I used to have a whole folder of this shit on another computer that I used to troll MLP fags. They were pretty triggered (and aroused) by it.

Give it ~10 years and this will be normal, acceptable behaviour.

And we'll pray for death.

Also:

Why the fuck did you need an entire folder of that shit?

A bullet.

"We're not going to have an argument with these people."

I been tellin' ya pol, time to go live innawoods and just let it all blow over. Shamelessly mooch what you can off the government, move to a rural place where living is cheap, and start transitioning to a survivalist way of life. Come up to the Canadian North. Lots of unused crown land that you can disappear into. We'll rebuild from the ashes, or something.

Except, you know, children.

Uh huh.

That's exactly why you had it on your computer.

Trolling.

don't listen to this faggot . Tell them that humans do not exist in a vacuum, but belong to a greater society, and in order for that society to function, people need to not act like indulged degenerates

THERE ARE NO HEROES LEFT IN MAN

MANKIND HAS NOTHING GOOD TO OFFER HEAVEN

PURGE PURGE PURGE

oh you're talking about Operation great north

yeah we're working on gathering people for a northern expedition and to start a small Community at the foot of a mountain in Alaskan territory time in 2017~2020, mostly right now we're all saving and getting martial together so we can survive the first few winters in relative comfort as we set up the Village/borrows

so if you want in on this let me know, we can make a board about it or something

THE RIDE NEVER ENDS

THESE EYES HAVE SEEN NOTHING BUT PAIN AND SUFFERING

I know they are, dumbass.

My point is that it's the excuse they (Retards) use to defend them.

"He/she hasn't touched a child yet!" is the basis of their defence- which without delving into the realms of "thoughtcrime" might be true for the rest of their life- but that doesn't mean it should be normalized.

What movie is this webm from

Why in the world would I want to watch this? Why in the world would I ever want to watch this? What is this going to do for me? Is it going to inspire me to get out of my house and make a living for myself? Is it gonna help me get up in the morning?

Why did you post this? What other effect is it supposed to have besides depressing me, creeping me out, or hampering my drive to carve my own path in the world? This is just mental masochism. I don't what excuse you have.

Oh, and your response was so much more poignant than mine was huh?

I dunno it's kind of a morale boost knowing that you aren't one of these people.

you know…these are some crazy ass times we live in.

You're not Anthony Burch either, so I'd say you're winning the game of life so far…

I'd like to imagine that if there's some kind of superhero/superhuman who can save the world out there, he's decided that the world isn't worth saving

Pic related. He had to face those live and let live faggots 2400 years ago.

What was that Bucemi quote?

"do you think God stays in heaven because he too fears what he created?"

The degeneration of society hurts everyone.

Looked up their chant, seems like its called "Prayer of the Rollerboys", about a post-economic collapse America and a guy infiltrating a gang of fascist rollerskaters.

What if I leave society because it's done fucking nothing for me and go live innawoods? Then why should I care?

Inspires ME to drop out of the system and forge my own path…because fuuuck this shit!

Go to the woods user. Or at least find yourself a niche in the underground economy. But drop out of the system, because that way madness lies.

My point exactly. Just let it all burn. "Ride the Tiger" as Julius Evola would say.

*triggered*
Chans are for the strong of mind, /reddit/ is your safe space. This video is fucking nothing on the scale of degeneracy. You are too delicate.

Personally I enjoyed the "point and laugh" factor of the video.

Jesus fuck you werent kidding.

GAS THE KIKES
SICK OLLIES NOW

That's actually pretty tame. did you just find the internet.

Oh thank goodness, it's just insane ultra-furries like that one girl who thinks she's a cat and sleeps in her bathtub.
I saw the url/headline "human pups" and I assumed bestiality had somehow been pushed to the point of women being impregnated by dogs and giving birth to inhuman abominations.

Maybe in China.

How about "you don't deserve to live" or some variation thereof

To argue with these fucks is like arguing with a Jew it will get you nowhere. Abandon the notion of PR and call them what they are. They are disgusting. They are mentally ill. They are so egregiously harmful to society that they don't deserve to live.

I died

5.56 or 9mm

.45 ACP

Tbh, in a free society, there is no counter-argument. You really cannot censor people's behavior just because it hurts your feelings. That's SJW tactics, except I guess it would be SMW (or social morality warrior) tactics.

Just don't support it. That's all you can do.

Embrace your pagan roots, user. When you are a pagan there is no prayer. A man does things on his own and does not ask for divine intervention. You need to do your part to stop the degenerates, not hey-zues.

WE ARE ALL IN THE BELLY OF THIS TERRIBLE MACHINE
AND THE MACHINE IS BLEEDING TO DEATH

lol gtfo larpagan shill

stop trying to derail the thread. what are you trying to slide?

solid album

It's time to kill

Give it time. You have no idea the debauchery that will be allowed when medical and genetic technology allows it. People will be getting their genes spliced with animals. Pedophiles will be ordering lobotomized toddlers that they can legally fuck. Leftists will be getting their kids genetically altered in-utero to have gender dysphoria so they can brag about have a tranny kid.

Let's hope to fuck the crash comes first.

Never, it's becoming less common in many places. If some kind of pedophilia were to be legal, I imagine that this would either be between homosexuals, kids "experimenting", or something used to provoke.

Hopefully. I imagine that different areas will have different ideas of what's better though.

Thanks.

It's pretty tame, but I do spik some things too. You didn't miss anything.

I was going to ask if there were furries in those times, but there probably were.

Act 2 was better
sage for off topic

Yes that will upset them, but it won't stop them or make them think what they're doing is wrong.

Even lowering ourselves to Ad Hominins and insults won't convince them otherwise.

7.62 real fuckin' NATO

Time to slot some floppies.

agree

hold back the night was best because murdoch murdoch

At least /monster/ will get their waifus

These things need to die on the spot..

/monster/ tier waifu?.. 3DPD

This isn't the first time I've heard of furries, and I'm not shocked. The news just disappoints me again in how late they all are in something already existing.

Hello Carlos

How do respond to this without invoking NAP?

Its a slope user, not a cliff.

It sure as hell feels like a cliff, user.

Thats because the Jews are starting to loose and getting desperate

Full movie

Isn't this how niggers are made?

The trailer explains it all but people won't notice it.

And this is how you get a man to pretend to be a dog. He is so utterly broken that he has to pretend to be an animal to feel like he has any worth. He knows it's fake, you know it's fake but it's his only hope of feeling wanted so he lives the lie.

I thought you guys already knew about this kind of furfaggotry. You know it's already worse than this, right?

user, evil and degeneracy will never fully go away, for the world is destined yo be destroyed it eventually. That does not mean we can't or aren't to fight it with everything we've got. Evil runs rampant when good men like yourself stand by and do nothing. Yes, I believe prayer works, but sometimes we have to take action and pray for our success. Does a cop pray that he will catch an escaped convict? Sure, but he also hunts him down and, if necessary, kills him. The degenerates have gone from being a somewhat obnoxious nucience to being a severe danger to the Western way of life and sooner or later we'll have to clean house. I know this example gets used a lot, but take for example Jesus' confrontation of the money changers in the temple. Did He pray that they would go away? He probably could have and they would have left immediately, but He had to make an example of them so He drove them out with a whip and flipped their tables. Just like Jesus, we will have to make an example of the degenerates in our society. How we go about removing them and their cancerous ideology from our society will depend entirely on how cooperative they are. Yes, we may have to kill some before they get the message that they aren't wanted, so I suggest that you keep praying, but ask God to steel your mind for that moment when the tide finally turns in our favor(Psalms 144). Please forgive the book. God bless and stay safe user.

Reality TV has gone too fucking far. I can't believe people have to be told that they're not dogs.

*to be destroyed by it

Thank you, anons.

dubs of wisdom

i've had webm related for a long time
i always thought he was just messing with everyone
apparently not

We should put effort into curing mental illnesses, not encouraging them.

The actual counter is , but that line of reasoning takes more effort.

nigger you are in for a hell of a ride, because this is not even that bad compared to some of the shit the kikes have in store for us. I have never been in a war but 6 years on the chans has made me really dissociated, I even have legitimate moments where I zone out of something innocent and beautiful and think of the horror, the sheer fucking horror of the shit in this world. this is the cesspit of the human soul. you are luck you are probably some bitch-made newfag who wasn't even on the chans back during the whole gore spamming phase. I still see some of those images in my mind from time to time. did you hear about the bleach enema to cure autism thing? the human race is mostly just herd morality robots, there are only a select few who ever see humanity as it is, this website holds quite a few, but the herd is here even on this website.

I often wonder if this how the druids and the ancient priest classes of old felt? I wonder if they looked down on the normalfags and saw their own apish essence mocking them, mocking their highest aspirations at every turn. I remember being a 19 year old blue pilled idiot and thinking about how much I could do with adulthood, but now at 25 I can see any place, any forum to contribute to. everything in our society is geared toward these people and increasing their number. I was working at a University research position that I thought was kind of prestigious and i felt confident and then I found out my co-worker was a furry and I just lost all interest in my job, in my subject and my work environment. these people suck all joy out of the world with their nihilism, I could never look at another face in my work without thinking of them fucking some fat autist up the ass hole in a pink wolf suit they spent 7k on while they rot away in their shithole apt in their shithole country. I wish monasteries were still popular, I am not a christcuck but I would join up just to escape from the normalfags

MITSUBISHI WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU SPONSORING THIS

I AM OF WRITE ANGRY LETTER WHY FUCK YOU SUPPORT DEATH OF WHITE SOCIETY WE NEED TO GO TO SPACE WITH THEM

MAYBE THEY TAKE ADVICE FROM KOREAN, NEVER TRUST KOREAN Holla Forums NEVER EVER TRUST THEM THEY ARE KIKE OF EAST ASIA

Yeesh, that's even more depressing than I thought; I believed that they were sick fucks and they most likely are, but if they're doing this because they're really broken, well…

I have absolutely no idea why they'd even go through with such a thing; they're too pathetic to hate, yet too disgusting to pity. Any dignified beta male would've either gone for the high score like Elliot Rodger, or simply uncuck themselves by criticizing an SJW sacred cow like the AVGN.

I thought it was clever fam.

This shit is getting beyond ridiculous.
Is 90 fucking percent of the population autistic?

On all levels except physical, I am Western Civilization.

[Collapses]

I'm 30 lad and I'm with you mostly, but remember we have to preserve the beautiful or there is no battle to be won.

We fight wars so that one day the children can play without worry or fear. They can laugh and care for nothing but the game they are playing. While we suffer and live with horrors, because without our sacrifice those kids would be suffering how we do and no one deserves that.

Don't lose sight of how beautiful the sky is my friend. Every day is another painting that will be gone by tomorrow. Enjoy the sun sets, enjoy the dawn, enjoy a clear blue sky and the soft clouds. It doesn't cost you anything to look up for a few seconds, but it will teach you what we're trying to preserve.

Does my logic not make sense? It's the same logic as trannies have. We demonise makes so much that they will do anything to escape their sinful existence. The fetish aspect is just what form of escape they pick.

These feels right here.

My mind will never be the same.

Y'all niggaz need 2D in your life.

I also had a furry where I worked.

He didn't like me too much since I never had knack for holding my tongue..

Somedays I honestly wish I was living in the 40k universe.

The blackest sun conquers the skies,
The hatred grows as weakness dies,
We crave rebirth and the Semite's demise,
By our wrathful hands, the fire shall rise.

oh yeah you are right, I wasn't trying to be defeatist at all. the only thing that puts a smile on my face is little blonde haired girls running around in those silly pink dresses and little boys with T-Rex t-shirts who run around with snot on their face, thats really all that matters. I want to create a world where they can grow up into successful people and not into broken degenerates, and most of all I want them to have a country of their own

What on earth? The licensing fees to get the rights to use all those characters must have been astronomical. Are they expecting to sell five million copies or something?

I'd rather join the fucking Death Korps of Krieg than to see how far this rabbithole goes

webm related

Who gives a fuck? USA was that way until suffragettes changed the law in the late 1800's. There should be no laws against cp, it makes no sense, and the law is not justified.

Calling it now.

being a furry makes them social rejects

therefore, their feelings are hurt because they are furries, maybe if they could stop being furries and stop being social rejects too, they could cease to have hurt feelings

DON'T WORRY I'M BEING IRONIC

Meme magic.
Someone shoop Trumps face in there quick.

let me rephrase the second line

being furries makes them even bigger social rejects, which means that their feelings are being even more hurt due to being even bigger social rejects

therefore, being furries are hurting their feelings

New banner idea 20 hours in MSPaint

Don't let reality defeat you man.

We're the only one's who know how deep the rabbit holes goes and it's duty to win.

We're the only one's who fucking can.

All drooling moefag weebs were hyped as fuck about it. I'm sure it's well past 6 million at this point.

according to japanese equivalent of Holla Forums, most of their influential members in their governments are of korean ancestry

At what grade does a slope become a cliff?

You're a sick, perverted, Jewified individual.

They think they live in bubble wrap. Fuck all that

Wew, I see.

That's only because things hit such an extreme of degeneracy the host society can no longer stand against rebels and invaders. Things get worse, then they get chaotic, then the new world is born from the ashes of the old.

We're going to have to start killing these people soon, I hope you all realize that.

Theres just no other way.

We straight up cannot allow these genes to be passed on

We will be doing everybody a favour. Them included.

Feels bad actually, I wish I could go back to being blue pilled and just not notice how degenerate the world has become.

CAN WE JUST DO SOMETHING ALREADY

THIS NEEDS TO STOP, THINK OF THE ANIMALS

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

MAJOR HAPPENING WHEN?

It pains me to realise that their ancestors were brave and proud men expanding the Empire and helping society prosper, if only they could've foreseen this.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Fucking cunts using Christ to feel good while engaging in degeneracy.

She's not engaging in degeneracy, that's his ex. They dragged her in to sit next to him in the fetishgear she dumped him over while they take pictures of her discomfort.

This, basically.

The difference between medicine and poison is dosage - and the more people there are, not just *doing* degenerate things, but promoting and normalising them in music/tv/movies/advertising/public life etc, the less *actual* art, beauty, and morality there is in the world.

I will never be defeated until I die fam don't worry.

My mind is sharper than my bayonet.

That's a good launching pad, it's the sort of sound-bite that the masses love.

Nigger this shit is older than that.

Hell Embed's channel is a year old. Secondly the channel is full of nu-males, go figure.

Don't worry, Vice already covered that ages ago

vice.com/video/animal-fuckers-219

Great

Were the fuck did these genes originate from?

This interests me. Tell me more.

If it has a snout GTFO.

Also doesn't Slaanesh have a dick?

When i was young i just pet real dogs, damn i feel old.

Genes? No. This is the result of almost a century's worth of subversion against us, there's a constant outcry for conscription to be re-instated for young lads and yet it's ignored because (((they))) know exactly what happens when boys taste the bitter reality of the world - they become men.

Prince Harry himself said that he'd recommend service to anyone.

kek

I opened this while I was at work and about pissed myself laughing.

My soul is a shriveled husk, but it was funny

Something like this?

I can think of a lot better things to spend $8,000 on than rubber dog suits if I thought money could help fill whatever social deficit one might have.

But you're correct, he's broken.

If they would keep quiet about it and it was between two consenting people it wouldn't be hurting anyone.
The problem is they seek acceptance and normalization within the greater society, which hurts everyone. We have these jew run acceptance organizations/controlled media that push acceptance on to vulnerable minds like children who think that wasting their time with this non seance is something to be proud of.
Its a devaluing of human existence instead of an elevation. To make seeking immediate self gratification more important than delayed character building strength.
Mega-City One here we come.

Only people who invest in foodsupplies are and they are being angrly yelled at.

You must understand Korean is of like kike except nobody listens to him cry about whatever the fuck he cries about, Holla Forums is like that with kike, you don't listen to kike cry like I ignore korean.

You must hate korean as much as i because if nigger and jew go away he will try and be both at once.

Cinematic version.

People who use that argument usually are hurting someone with their actions, be it themselves or immediate family and friends, and are trying to rationalize it away.

Every society should strive to have the maximum number of fit, healthy, productive elements as possible.
If everyone just goes off on their own hedonistic search for pleasure, it doesn't really matter how many people they're "not hurting", things would simply grind to a halt.

I wish I could be a puppy to a Master that would use me and make me his :3

Nope thats it I'm out just full on nuclear war please.

If it means revoking their human rights (including the right to not be killed), I am 100% in favor of letting them do this.

Is this what happens when men no longer have something to strive for?

This thread and board must be filled with newfags, because puppy-play is not only extremely old by Internet standards, but also vanilla as well. It's only because the norm-forms had to recently "find out" about it.

Lurk more, it's like all you fags watch is vanilla male-on-female porn.

Wow such degeneracy

shalom

That's the whole point you faggot.

Now they know it'll spread.

Typical Stormfags/Christcucks

I think the argument is that these people are being hurt, and that's why they are acting like retards like this. If people were given real opportunities in life, I cannot imagine they would act this way

>>>/tumblr/
>>>Holla Forums
>>>/oven/

Hardly, simply someone who isn't as easily shocked as you by some old fetish that's been around forever.

Sounding a bit like an SJW yourself, I should think.

Who can get this location?

You only deserve a Columbian necktie faggot.

If you don't find this disgusting maybe tumblr is better for you, swathy degenerate.
On television, no less, schlomo. That's right, the same jews you work for pedal this garbage.
You outed yourself, bud.
Is this 2009? also…
>>>/oven/
Triple crown! 2 inflated shekelbucks have been deposited into your account.

I don't have the image, but,

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bullshit is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

I thought everyone knew about it.

I'm not shocked, I'm disgusted. Unlike you, my mind hasn't been as desensitized and perverted by jewish sickness to a level where I think it's normal.

SJWs want to allow and enable sexual sickness. I want these people in a gas chamber or oven. There's a difference.

Your laissez faire attitude to how a society should run is a stupid fantasy and does not work. The modern world is proof of that. Sick fucks deserve to be put down like a rabid dog; I don't give a shit if they keep it in the privacy of their bedrooms or not.

Keep your shit contained, Britfag. This is all you.

Do you guys think the leftists secretly want to NKVD style purge us as badly as we secretly want to SS style purge them?

I feel like there is mutual hatred boiling just underneath the surface of these faux polite interactions in real life, where they smile and act like they are being all civil and nice, I feel like the only thing stopping physical violence from breaking out everytime we identify each other in person is the constant threat of cops and security cameras and the fear of other people possibly siding against you.

Yes. The elder call slaanesh "she who thirsts" but is also known as the prince of darkness. It's bsically lust personified. Any who gaze upon its form shall become captivated/enamored/enslaved etc. to slaanesh

Slaanesh is the god/dess of taking things too far. Its not just lust. See a pretty girl? Not Slaanesh. Masturbate until your dick bleeds thinking about that girl? Slaanesh. Have a beer with the guys? Not Slaanesh. Raging alcoholic topped off with cocaine? Slaanesh. Trying to make art? You'd better not be cutting yourself and mixing your blood with the pigments to get that "perfect" shade of red.
Slaanesh is more than just being a pervert. She's about turning you into a degenerate by inches, each time it takes something more extreme to give you that high.
Every old meme can be new again.

While true, slaanesh is most often compared/considered the chaos being of lust because that often is the most common way she turns people from the emperor's holy light and corrupts them.

I like it.

Trips of Truth.
Remember though that there are many ways of being seduced by the corrupting effects of the warp; your best defense is faith in the Emperor and embracing the gift of Hatred he has bestowed upon you. Your hatred of the degenerate is not a weakness. It is not something to be overcome. It is the natural, healthy reaction to all manner of warp-faggotry. Embrace the gift of Hatred. Hate the mutant. Hate the degenerate. Hate the xenos. Hate the traitor. Their weakness in falling prey to the predations of the warp should inspire disgust, revulsion, righteous anger, and Hate.
Hate is a virtue, along with Ignorance, Duty, and Faith.

Australia.
Specifically, Sydney, Australia.

plus.google.com/109444333534746263107/posts

Dumping what I got.

Also found this fucked up testimony of a former "Pup Handler" in a confession thread: pastebin.com/jcZUBJtW

pups ? This is what has you triggered?
No wonder the west is falling, when you have faggots with weak constitution proclaiming to want to remove kebab.

You need to become a proper slav. Slav strong , slav brave, slav have favor of Ice Age Chan

I;m talking exact I already have his google+

FOR THE FINAL TIME:

THE ISSUE HERE IS NOT THAT IT EXISTS- WE ALL KNOW IT DOES. THE ISSUE IS THAT IT HAS A DOCUMENTARY ON NATIONAL TV THAT NORMIES WILL SEE AND BE INFLUENCED BY.

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST some of you faggots are painfully stupid.

Did I mention it's sponsored by
Mitsubishi

Yeah, but how much more worse will it get? We're still a long way from 2020, are they trying to get to normalize pedophilia in 2 years time?

You do realize that you are using genes as an omnipresent god-thing right now, yes?
If 1. Their ancestors were strong men who helped build the world, which their genes reflect
And 2. These chucklefucks are in a hedonistic spiral corrupting everything in their path without remorse, and their genes reflect that
3.You pass down your genes, but genes are also "maleable" enough that a "preset" gets passed down to your children and your children can change for the better or for the worse.
Then 4. The only determining factor is whether these people can be saved and permitted to reproduce depends on whether they have done too much horrible shit that they are not repentant over (they will continue to make the world worse), and whether there is enough time and resources available to try and "convert" or help them (If a race war or holy war is going on, these people are dead weight. If we won the war and we need to rebuild white countries, these people can be partially spared and forced to "relearn" in some cases)

You're like that one faggot on /fringe/ or was it /x/ who got suicidally depressed by watching a sex reassignment surgery

We had two massive wars back to back that killed off the strong and noble men. All that was left was the weak men who refused to go to war. This on top of feminism giving women power has utterly fucked us.

DAY OF THE ROPE DAY OF THE ROPE DAY OF THE ROPE

Disgusting.

Absolutely unsurprising.

We can't be excluding and invalidating transpecies "people" now, can we?

I laughed but I died a little bit inside

the spanish inquisition did nothing wrong

WOOF WOOF WOOF

the dubs

Link them this

westcoastrxers.com/2016/02/05/ex-falso-quodlibet/

Jesus Christ I can't stop laughing

Counter-rhetoric.

They’re completely unrelated. You won’t change minds (or even shut anyone up) with that.

>people linking wcr articles on Holla Forums
>:^)

Thanks, that's very interesting.

Was pornography even protected speech at the time? Or was masturbation and pornography even nearly half as common?
I am not an expert, and have more to learn on the subject, but I think the suffragettes probably did not care or think much about a few cowboys and university students masturbating or eye-candying in there sheds or dorms to secret photos or drawings, and was mostly focused on trying to stop young people from becoming prostitutes or being pimped, raising the age of consent and marriage (which was compromised in most cases.)
Although I think the punishments on cp are harsh, and think many things should be changed, I think that much concern should be on the consent and marriage punishments as well.

Cool trips.

Is this the first time you've seen a furry? Is this the first time you're on the internet?

Considering that pedophilia is the opposite of "normalized", I think that one is a long way off.

FUCKING HIGH-OCTANE AUTISM

neuter them.
it'll be a dream come true.

what a time to alive
plz neutral incest next so i can fk my beati little sis

Nice brown pill.

SOME FOLKS ARE BORN
MADE TO WAVE THE FLAG