My earphones broke and I don't know how to fix them…

my earphones broke and I don't know how to fix them…

Other urls found in this thread:

monoprice.com/Product?p_id=8323&gclid=Cj0KEQjwxLC9BRDb1dP8o7Op68IBEiQAwWggQI0hls1HQ_8RaFZ586rX_8FaljJIml6tDJtxBHm13P8aAh7L8P8HAQ
cleanlove.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

slavery tends to help.

The wires connected to the little speak broke off and I have no like… soldering shit to put them back.

they're fucked, buy a new pair

buy a soldering iron, pleb

If the wire broke off from where the speaker is like you said then I seriously doubt you paid more than 10 bucks at most for them. Just get new pairs, cheap cans aren't made to last. If you want something durable, high quality, and without going overboard then get a pair of MDR-7502's or 7506's. They fucking reinforce the cabling that connects to the cans. More expensive headphones don't even have the audio cables soldered on but as a separate piece via connectors so you can easily replace them

monoprice.com/Product?p_id=8323&gclid=Cj0KEQjwxLC9BRDb1dP8o7Op68IBEiQAwWggQI0hls1HQ_8RaFZ586rX_8FaljJIml6tDJtxBHm13P8aAh7L8P8HAQ buy these. They're cheap and fucking fantastic for the money. I have had the same pair for about 2 years, and I love them. They sound like upper-mid range headphones, but cost much less.

as said, better pairs don't have attacked cables anymore. This pair of headphones comes with a 12-foot long cable that is extra thick to prevent shorts, and a standard 3-foot cable to use if you are taking them out. My only complaint is that the vinyl on the cushion has split a little, but it isn't noticeable during use.

My headset is starting to fail as well

Any recommendations?
I want one with large ear cups, so they won't touch my ear at all

Depends on the budget. Your best bet would be to fork over 80 bucks for a pair of 7506s. If you're a real poorfag you could go but that shit looks cheap and plasticky. MDRs typically have an aluminum chasis

they feel cheap, but they're surprisingly durable, and the sound quality is solid. I have had mine punted into a wall by accident, and I can't count how many times I have ripped the cable out of them, and they're still going strong.

Techincally speaking, suicide is a solution.

Technically speaking, public masturbation is also a solution.

Technically, Techincally is spelt Technically

connected to the wired

All plugged in

Don't forget that cabling

implying lain has genitals and isn't just the wired's consciousness

She has to connect somehow

I feel weird when dysnomia posts in my threads.

You're a sandnigger and a faggot?
Is it true?
If yes, for the love of Jesus Christ our savior; Fucking Bomb yourself.

suicide is better on the long run.. friend of mine an heroed and i never heard him complaining about broken headphones since

That's a bit over the top though.

l

lewd

o

That's a thing? I spammed this board for weeks and nobody called me a emilyposter

because you have been spamming other things as well faggot. you can't hide from me i can see all

no

ko

li

e56

moooooo

I've had these for over 3 years, maybe 4. Wonderful headphones, especially for the price. Easily worth $80+. They've been dropped, squished, cord yanked out at weird angles, regular heavy use (loud music) and I've had 0 problems with them.

Seriously, great headphones.

I can see why you'd be suspicious of $15 headphones but seriously, these things are the exception.

bost e celebridy benis :DD

I wish all attractive women were limited to wearing those four outfits, always

gearbest order some cheap $ ones

You have declared war against the federation

these are tumblr tier webms
go an hero

potato

she cute

Just for you op, I'll spell it out plain and simple:

google.

WHY HAS THIS THREAD BEEN UP FOR 11 DAYS, BITCH JUST GO TO THE DOLLAR STORE AND BUY SOME SHITTY ONES AND THEN SAVE UP FOR SOME GOOD ONES.

kill gooks

>New TEEN-SEX sites board.<

cleanlove.