I need scenarios for fake, convincing, hard to do, complex...

I need scenarios for fake, convincing, hard to do, complex, situations I planned for it before for rescuing a normie cause I want to make someone loves me even if I don't care about that love
sorry for my bad english

*I plan for re
*for making someone

plans for making a normie loves me forever cause I made a big favor for him.

i don't even know someone understands what i mean, fuck english

kek

Has Anyone Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to do Look More Like?

OP we understand what you're asking, 8ch is just being a hunch of useless cunts as always.

For those genuinely too retarded to understand the request:

OP is looking for ideas on things to do for someone so that their target feels like they owe OP and become emotionally attached to him.

NUDISM BODY

exactly

Perform these maneuvers upon the person in question and you will form an emotional bond as deep as the ocean

that is just stupid

Hey don't knock it till you try it

gtfo

bumb

underage b&

bumb

I'll bet my bottom dollar this is a tr0ll post

why

bumb

If it's a real life-altering thing (saving their childrens' lives, saving a business they poured heart and soul into) they'll never actually be hostile to you. But doing a favor for someone won't make them love you forever Permanent love does not exist in humans. If they're sociopathic they'll pretend to love you as long as it's convenient. If they're like most people they'll love you until you've betrayed their trust one too many times. But none of this speaks of romantic love, that's a wholl different ball of wax.

awesome advise

Have you chosen him/her yet or will any human satisfy you, op?
You can earn eternal love from fatties by lying a bit and deploying the d, for example, or from a third world loli by giving her a kidney.