ICM "What British Muslims Really Think"

So you guys are probably aware of the ICM poll that said things like over half of British Muslims would want Sharia Law, homosexuality to be banned etc etc shit like that. I looked up the actually statistics from ICM rather than just taking Channel 4's word for it and what I found was quite interesting. I'll post a few of the things I found interesting on here and link the poll.

icmunlimited.com/polls/icm-muslims-survey-for-channel-4/

Sorry if there has already been a thread regarding this.

Other urls found in this thread:

thealternativeright.com/2016/02/21/the-us-would-be-running-budget-surpluses-if-it-were-all-white/
archive.is/EgRvm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

neat
whats the problem?

I'm not sure because the question is phrased badly but I think that's asking if they think that if there's a general anti-Semitic feeling in Britain rather than whether they agree with anti-Semitism.

Fucking ARCHIVE IT YOU FUCKING NIGGER
GOD DAMN YOU FUCKING SHIT OPS PISS ME THE FUCK OFF!

IF ITS WORTH SHITPOTSTING ABOUT
ITS WORTH ARCHIVING!!!!
DUMB FUCKING NIGGER

Because giving away clicks to a website that conducts surveys is such a terrible thing to happen…

Clicks aren't the only reason you cock-hungry analslut. Anything posted on Holla Forums has a tendency to get SHUT IT DOWN'd remarkably quickly. Archive absolutely fucking everything.

These are open to the public and actually go against what was said in "What British Muslims Really Think", they basically manipulated data. Apart from the homosexuality one but I think we can all agree on that. Just look at the data.

I knew it was bad, but god damn.

No 15% respect us so little that they wont even bother to lie about it.

I would say in reality very few condemn it. Do you ever hear them condemning it?

You hear them saying "religion of peace" after an attack but never "we condemn this".

Truer words, and all that. I had this link bookmarked:

thealternativeright.com/2016/02/21/the-us-would-be-running-budget-surpluses-if-it-were-all-white/

But the entire site is taken down now, so it can’t even be archived.

The closest they get is "this isn't real Islam, but I can't tell you what part of my real Islam disagrees with the non-Islam that causes terrorism".

i got you fam archive.is/EgRvm

You are, and shall ever be, my nigger.

I don’t like using coonspeak, but ‘fam’ is part of it already. Thanks.

Archiving is also about saving shit for when it gets deleted you stupid fuck

To be fair, it specifically said "to fight injustice" not aloha snackbaring in general.

lmao

SPREAD IT
SPREAD IT LIKE FORT MCMURRAY

I did read that they found that around the same percentage of Muslims would report terrorism as non-Muslims. We need to see the non-Muslim answers to compare.

Which one is this? I can't remember posting it.

Well the question was multiple choice and it wasn't, as it was implied, that 34% wouldn't report it to the police and the remaining 66% would; 46% would attempt to dissuade the person directly, 37% would look for help and only 9% would "let the person deal with it themselves". And, to be fair, imagine yourself in a situation where a friend of yours was planning on shooting up their workplace. Would you call the police and risk them going to jail for years for not committing a crime or would you try to talk them out of it?