Magic users

Do any of you guys acutally believe in magic? I've met more of these people in real life, and on the internet than I can count. Like its beyond belief to me.

I always tend to broach the subject of religion eventually with people out of a share of curiosity, and I somehow manage to meet a huge portion of these fuckwits. I don't understand how I ultimately keep attracting these people to me, the whole thing seems so completely nuts. I keep dating these girls over and over and over. I keep meeting these people in diffrent states diffrent places….

How am I attracting these sort of fuck wits? Why on earth does it keep happening?

you mean to tell me you didn't put and end to those heretics?

This isn't really magic and moreso paranormal, but I don't want to create a thread for this.

I've recently moved into an apartment that's dirt-fucking cheap and lately there's been some real fucking spooky occurences and really uncomfortable feels. Two days ago was the worst shit ever:
>shit a dick and get the fuck out to get some smokes I don't even fucking smoke, but I considered this to be smoke-worthy to calm my nerves
On and off throughout the day I feel like I'm definitely being watched along with a miasma of an evil presence. I never knew you could actually feel evil until I moved here. I keep seeing the faint outline of faces in the reflection of mirrors, picture frames, and my computer monitor. Lately I've been having bursts of pure lividness where I curse underneath my breath at the world and just want to stay inside for the whole day. Even while I'm typing this I feel like someone's scornfully watching me from the dark corner of my room.

Shit's fucked. Wat do

i actually believed in magic when i was like 14.
i had the candles the accessories memorized incantations for certain days for luck.
it was lit

fuck the girl and post tits

I believe in magic, just not the kind you're thinking of.
You should have erased them from the planet.

If you're being realistic and telling the truth, you're fucked man. Unless you can find a priest or something, moving won't help.
You could be hallucinating but whatever.

I've had the thought that maybe schizophrenia is hitting me or something, but I don't fucking think so since I haven't had any warning signs *unless these are the signs**
I feel like I'm in a dissociated haze, but whenever something spooky happens, I snap back into reality and know this is actually happening. It's tearing my insides up and my body feels like plastic.

I really have no place to go since I moved away from my family and have no friends. No money to rent a motel either. And my car is a bike.

Aw man

It's hard to find girls who don't believe in some combination of astrology, reincarnation, angels, ESP, and unicorns. Unless they're really religious, in which case they have another set of bizarre beliefs.

There are girls who don't believe in that shit. They're usually in STEM fields. Unfortunately, stem girls tend to fall into two categories. The attractive ones who were Affirmative Action admissions and hires, who are often just as dumb as superstitious as non-STEM girls. They're usually giant whores, too. They've fucked professors, grad students, and usually at least one person at every conference they attend. The others are likely to be scientifically minded, but that's because they're uggos who, like most guys in STEM, were attracted to it because of their 'tism and their uggoness.

So you can either find yourself an uggo who doesn't believe in magic and other stupid shit, or you can smile and nod while a hottie tells you about how you're soul mates because you were together in a previous life in 19th century Ireland and how she needs to borrow money to go to her hypnotherapist for more past life regression sessions.

It was a rodent.

Your brain misinterpreted a play of shadows.

Most non-habitual smokers don't find nicotine calming.

Schizophrenics do.

Delusions, paranoia, and borderline hallucinations.

Get treatment for schizophrenia.

There has to be a happy middle ground here, I'm tired of these "alternative" spirtuality people in general.

Well fuck, I might be crazy.

I suppose the most parsimonious explanation is that you're letting your imagination run away with you. Maybe you're under stress, not sleeping well, sounds like you're isolated. In which case, spend more time outside, get exercise, find some friends, get plenty of sleep, etc.

But if that's not the issue, then it's likely some kind of mental illness, yeah. Because the answer is not "your apartment is haunted" because LOL.

Have you been feeling fatigued at all?
And all this shit started when you moved to the apartment? Nothing like this before?
You do have some symptoms of Schizo, but the fact that you are aware of it after something spookiey happens makes it seem weird.

It's true that schizophrenics are generally unaware of the abnormality of their thought processes. Note, however, that he said that he feels like he's wandering around in a fog, but the spoopy stuff is what seems like reality. That's not a good sign.

OP is brobably going nuts. Have fun OP, I envy you.

this

there are scientific explanations behind everything morons call magic. these "cults" that make people believe they have super powers usually brainwash them to reject any outside opinion.

This, also when you think you see something you will be on edge after that, that's why you think your being watched you don't trust your surroundings. Its kind of like when you hear about lice or fleas and any itch or tingle makes you think your being bit. My advice is stay in the house, watch something funny and engrossing and get over it, leaving just strengthens the fear.

bomp

You really are. I never meet these people, I've only seen a couple viral youtube content creators, getting 15 minutes of fame for all the wrong reasons, that do it. Magic is obviously bullshit and all you need to do is look at the people in the subculture surrounding it to know that they're practically LARPers who are only attracted to it because of the aesthetic and style of it and not because it has any actual ability to manipulate physics

If your shit really is haunted, try to find out when and how it happens, and just try to avoid it. It's a ghost, it can't actually hurt you. You can't really do anything about ghosts in this day and age.

Get a dog or a cat.

A dog will bark at and hunt down any loud noises in your place. It'll replace any possible fear or anxiety with laughter and pride. Your little pup is trying to protect you.

A cat can ease your nerves as well, but what they provide you is rationalization. Cats climb everything, knock shit over and make a bunch of noise randomly. I had cats for over a decade, and after the first year if you hear a weird noise before you can get frightened your brain immediately shifts to "It was probably just the cat."

Bro you don't have ANY mental illness
you have heightened mental awareness
"Normies" are more successful in life because the "paranormal" ignores what ignores it.

So in a sick sort of way, mental illness is technically correct. In that this heightened awareness will hold you back in day to day life because the paranormal plays with those who radiate response.