Ro/pol/

Where my Romanian bois at? Let's have a discussion about how Antonescu was a piece of shit traitor and how Codreanu is the real Romanian Hitler.

Other urls found in this thread:

digi24.ro/Stiri/Digi24/Extern/International/Interviu Robert D Kaplan Europa ar fi fost mai castigata cu Turc
poal.me/iv35zu
ioncoja.ro/profetiile-lui-gupta-swami-despre-romania/
ro.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ion_Antonescu
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Some of his theology was heretical. But he was interesting nonetheless.

you mean he uncucked christianity

He had some notion (if I'm not mistaken) that going to hell was ok if it was for the good of one's nation. Which is rather absurd.

Now that's what I call fucking dedicated. But anyways, I read all of his books yet I don't remember him saying that. Might be a translation mistake.

It's too late. Putin is going to nuke the motherland for hosting American missiles. Enjoy the diaspora.

shieet doesn't some type of anti-missile defense come with that?

Question:
Just what the hell are gypsies, why do they act like niggers, and why are they so strongly associated with Romania?

You mean the one with a %50 hit rate? Better get out of the kill zone.

Niggers.
Because they are niggers.
Because they've lived there for over 600 years. They were brought in as slaves, sound familiar, burgerbro? You want to know what the US will look like in the future?

Ill assume you genuinely dont know.
They originate from asia (india or pakistan, long long ago) and they are unintegrated in romanian society and culture (similar to mexicans or asians in the us).
They are renowned for violent, illegal (mainly petty theft) activities, strong distrust of non-gypsies and rude and antisocial behaviour (eg listening to loud music with your door or window open, littering)

Nomads from India which plagued Europe (mostly central and eastern) since medieval times.
Because they are niggers.
1. because the bolshevik kikes and their russian-mongoloid dogs forced them to settle in the balkans (mostly around bulgaria, romania, hungary). Before they were more spread out.
2. globalist organizations decided to change their name from "gypsy" to "romani" in 1992, guess why plebs get confused?

False. They came here, and then we decided to enslave their useless asses instead of genociding them

digi24.ro/Stiri/Digi24/Extern/International/Interviu Robert D Kaplan Europa ar fi fost mai castigata cu Turc

I've worked with many Romanians. Great people, some of my favorite people. Would love to go back and visit sometime soon.

Is these country specific Holla Forumss really necessary?
How many Romanians are there on Holla Forums?
poal.me/iv35zu

Antonescu never betrayed anyone.
You niggers need to learn some fucking real geopolitics.
Germany gave the alliance ultimatum to Romania after the Legionary government refused any talks until the liberation of NW Transylvania.
The Legion was right to do so but there was no time to wait for an election.
Antonescu had to act otherwise there would've been even a weaker government working with the Germans.
Now go study some fucking history.
Read Sturdza at least.
*Stop being a know it all bitch and stop bring up accusations like every other fucking romanian*

mods ban this faggot.
Datamining is not allowed.

contributing

romanon here, anyone thinks we'll be seeing a sudden reffugee influx soon? Somehow we haven't gotten as many as the other countries, but i feel like we'll be cucked soon, especially with turkey not getting its way, it'll be sending muslims in, and guess which country they'll go through considering hungaria now has a wall.

Probably. There isn't as much wellfare here so it's not quite as attractive compared to the west. The EU already forced us to take some in and if I remember correctly they are being paid better than some retired people. The kike controlled liberal media is also incredibly quiet about things. I wouldn't be surprised if rapes or troubles already started happening wherever they housed them.

I heard they tried to settle me, but your country was so unforgiving concerning its naturally low income that the syrians fled horrified as they did from poland.

Id watch out for nigger resettlement, the africans will see your country as an improvement over the shitholes they are from.

to settle them*

time to post some OC, țiganoizilor

Romania, at one time a full Aryan nation, turned into a half shitskin nation by the jews. An example and warning from history of what happens if usurous turks are allowed in, one that has gone unheeded.
Now looks like all aryan nations are doomed to the same fate.

Confirmed for knowing nothing about the country. They only have gypsy problem.

That's almost as bad as patriot missiles.

Filthy dumb gypsies scum
>>>/oven/

We know we're damned, so let us enjoy ourselves nonetheless. What does it matter.

reminder most of Holla Forums uneducated on balkan bros
reminder romania is god-tier kebab resistance bro

first you gotta shoot this sell-out motherfucker who keeps forcing Romania into eternal slave debt to the IMF and World Bank

What this bro said. Antonescu may've been a bastard but he wanted what's best for the country. He and Codreanu strongly disagreed on how to achieve that.

do u like mici

We've already gotten some, just wait.

The important question is what will localfags do about it as the problem progresses. You get thousands in the street to protest against Ponta, but with over 700 noble migrants already in not a peep.

You're making a fatal assumption that the US cares about Romania
you're just an asset that would be used to absorb a few strikes

If you're really unlucky, you'd end up like Poland where the US strategy is to nuke them in order to slow down the Russian advance in event of war

Let me guess, Italians, Greeks and Spaniards are all niggers too right?

would be funnier if you made a bozgor edit

The next avatar of God Vishnu confirmed?
ioncoja.ro/profetiile-lui-gupta-swami-despre-romania/

These are the prophecies of Gupta Swami who also propheciesed the crash of the Soviet Union, the terrorist attempt in Indonezia, the fall of the Columbia spaceship and also the execution of the Ceausescu couple. Many world leaders call upon him to tell them what will happen in the world.

burgerfag here. i was thinking about moving to romania because the webjew is fast over there, is this a good idea?

MAKE ROMANIA GREAT AGAIN

I visited Romania back in 2012. Sighisoara is a wonderful city

Why would he go to hell for helping his country. If doing what's right for good why would you go hell.

I don't think user read that passage right.
They were ready to go THROUGH hell, for the good of the nation.

Well everyone goes through hell to achieve something that matters that's pretty basic though or maybe I'm just seasoned with that knowledge, I should know more since my aunt-in-law is Romanian but she grew up in the communist era and her mom doesn't speak English and I don't think they're fond of fascists or communists.

>heretical
I wonder if you're genuinely stupid and weak.. mentally castrated it seems. You base your view on that great man on your misreading of his words? Of a random sentence?

Not saying anything here. But the list is long and the bullets are just a few.

Antonescu and Codreanu never got to disagree. If I remember correctly they never met.
Antonescu acted considering the geopolitics of Romania at that time.
Sima on the other hand wanted to focus on the internal affairs and the return of lost territories before any other international agreement.
This meant that Germany could only talk to Antonescu which was "conducator" (leader). De facto autocrat after the king abdicated.
The Guard took power in september 1940, way too late, and after two years of being underground and with most of its leaders dead.

Well, you either have a shit memory or shit knowledge. Which is it ?

The source says that the photo is from Predeal. What year ?

ro.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ion_Antonescu

Did they just add the part about his jewish stepmother??

There is nothing in that article about him meeting Zelea Codreanu

"A shared distrust of King Carol and an intensive dislike of his mistress and
confidante Elena Lupescu and fawning counsellor Ernest Urdareanu led
Antonescu to bow to the arguments of two of his friends, General Zizi
Cantacuzino and an engineer Nicolae Mare~ to meet Codreanu for the first
time, in 1936."

Supposedly they only met in 1936.

Quoting this from a book called Hitler's Forgotten Ally by Dennis Deletant. He sounds like a shill and has 100 pages dedicated to the holohoax or other holohoax related shit so take it with a grain of salt.

So they never met

That must be Sima in the photo

Don't be dense, he clearly looks more like Codreanu than Sima and just because the author of the book is a shill doesn't mean everything he writes is false. I just pointed that out in case anyone wants to read the whole thing which I don't recommend.

Unfortunately I don't have a better source because I don't really read romanian authors, however a picture and a quote is still better than saying it never happened because kikepedia is so well known for it's thoroughness right ?

Ok. I really do not know.
There is nothing about it anywhere except that photo.

Based Codreanu.

He should become the Orthodox Saint of nationalism