Declining Europe Values

I'm arguing with a liberal on facebook that Western Civilization/ European values are on the decline, and using that as evidence for why I support Trump.

Maybe I haven't done my homework and inb4 personal army but can you all post articles or evidence that European cultural values are declining? That Western Civilization is going away there?

Other urls found in this thread:

salon.com/2015/09/21/im_a_pedophile_but_not_a_monster/
singularity2050.com/2010/01/the-misandry-bubble.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You are part of the problem in a way.

Get out and do something about it instead of wasting your life talking to idiots, be the change.

do you have anything that is less inflammatory.

I want undeniable statistics without any chance of him being able to call me prejudiced or bigoted.

well I think arguing with people on facebook would be more useful than standing outside with a placard "protesting" something.

People need to be exposed to correct evidence if we ever expect them to change their mind.

I used to be a huge liberal and then I saw the light. If I can see it, I'd like to think others can to.

show him the two recent salon articles which are trying to say that pedophilia can be ok if practiced correctly…
salon.com/2015/09/21/im_a_pedophile_but_not_a_monster/

fucking disgusting ,…

Go outside user. No placard necessary.

I enjoy it.

I'm currently unemployed and in between sending out job applications I like to get into heated arguments on facebook. I feed on it. I love it.

Just sit down with some coffee and cigarettes. Shitpost away…

If only I could get my hands on some adderall, then I'd be king.

Wait, Adderall isn't a meme?

this
also, don't you have google? why are you asking others to fuel facebook discussions for you?

this
also, don't you have google? why are you asking others to fuel facebook discussions for you?

Are you retarded or something?

we all know jewgle will push liberal results to the top.

If I search declining european values I just get a bunch of dense academic papers and whatnot.

I need quick concise articles. I have a lot of images saved on my computer but they are not organized in any way.

i got probably about 50 links disproving feminism, islam and leftist beliefs. what do you want, specifically?
i suggest you read the article that started it all singularity2050.com/2010/01/the-misandry-bubble.html

You should watch this film; there is hope.

European values are very diverse due to all thw different nations.
Except for the french enlightement part Your leftie conversation partner will not identifie with any of those.
Simply take our sub replacement birthrate as an example if our failings.

Gas yourself and go back to leddit

Tell me more.

more links please

smh tbh fam

Visit any of the Mediterranean countries or Eastern Europeans countries to see just how culturally divided Europe is.