And discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

c-span.org/video/?99377-1/today-tuesday
my.mixtape.moe/ggkrih.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bum

p

Someone needs to tweet this to The Don.

More of this stuff will come out, the women Bill raped will make public statements, Epstein will leave a suicide note detailing Bill pedo-quest, Bill's mongrel son will jump on stage during a stump speech.

And all will be well.

Goddamn the campaign adds just right themselves.

Trump has fucking won the General already.

What i'm worried about the most is that the elite will get their claws into him via the general campaign financing.

Just imagine if the Emperor hadn't decided to run last June. The Repub candidate would probably be Jeb fucking Bush, and he would never have the guts or guys to expose Hill's delicts and crimes.

Hey what the is happening to my thread?! This is some important stuff I'll have you know!

Bump.

And another to get it off the tracks.

If you are going to bump it at least add something, like a webm before it gets ganked.

Someone should go down to the Florida prison where Epstein is being held and convince him to do a tell-all interview. Sick fuck like that would probably enjoy the attention.

I remember this interview well. I was like 14-15 years old watching it live. That brooch stands out in my mind. This is the same interview where she dismisses the bimbo scandals against bill as a vast rightwing conspiracy.

I hope someone can find a better quality video.

Yeah, I didn't even check, is this a well known interview? I know that guy's face, he hosts at TODAY now right?

Here's the complete interview. Can someone convert it to webm?

Dat ain't no fuckin' interview fam.

Here's the complete interview. Can someone convert it to webm?

whoops.

c-span.org/video/?99377-1/today-tuesday

what's interesting is that the audio cuts out at the same moments as the youtube clip. Is NBC trying to hide something?

The sound quality is too poor.

Does anyone else feel that Trump under utilizes his Twitter? He tends not to retweet the juicy stuff like this, how the fuck does one get him attention? Whenever he does retweet he retweets the most benign shit.

Should that video be saved in case of removing?

Oh its saved.

It's a HELL of a lot better than the shitty YouTube video in the OP. I hate people that film their fucking TV screens.

Relative to other 70 year olds, he does a good job at it.

He has many months to go. Need to save the ammunition, user.

FULL INTERVIEW FROM C-SPAN

Well he's not anythig like other 70 year olds. Or anyone actually.

WebM of the part from the OP, but taken from the C-SPAN download.

They say lesbians are the worst

Bump.

Damn that was all the way back when Matt Lauer had hair

This. Pull out the big guns now and they'll draft Biden in her place.

BUMP

I live in so fla and i've been itching to do investigative reporting after years on various Holla Forumss

honestly might look into this

Shit like this and Trumps latest attack video are going to tank her campaign.

Trump is going to destroy this woman.

Bill's rape victims are going to have a lot to answer for!

Yeah!

Was it in the front or back.

I'd almost feel sorry for her but then I remember how bad she is

She used to be a qt.
With a southern accent.
Now she is/has neither.

Spread it, lads.

massive kikery occuring with this sound hoaxing

this whole tape is jewed up on the audio.
they jewed the audio.

anyways how come these fags in interviews sit so close to each other that their fucking leggs are almost touching? I see this shit all the time, it is beyond gay.

What if, just what if Jeb wasting all that money is because he was the only decent person in the Bush family and knows first hand what the Clintons and Bushes have done over the years and there was no one else he could trust to make everything work? What if he wasn't as retarded as he wanted people to think he is. Like seriously, burgerking?

use another example
also offtopic

For the audio, I think enough is still understandable.
However better audio might be desired.

They probably have to sit like that so there can be a camera that has them both in frame.

Maybe if they were seated around a little table it'd be less gay for you, but that's just the way it goes, friend.

Jeb secretly likes Trump I bet, but he's not allowed to say anything because he now owes favours to everyone

Jeb confirmed for Enlightened Noise Pill.
I hope he divorces his wife and gets /fit/ and starts a turtle conservation society. Would probably be a real improvement for his life.

The next morning after that interview, Matt Lauer was completely bald.

this is the clinton's primary tactic

shame the opposition, destroy their reputation, repeat the lies over and over and let the media do the rest

they had reporters camping in ken starr's yard for weeks to harass him with all sorts of tabloid smear allegations

they don't just go after the defendants or people accusing them of crimes, they go after judges, prosecutors, reporters and so on

the prism database was built for people like hillary - it's not for combating terrorism, it's for building leverage on the american public

Bumping.

he's got the reporters primed to just try to find the tiniest problematic think in a tweet

when he lets loose they will fucking lose it and itll be glorious because he'll do it the same time he's being reaonsable with bernie voters about geting them jobs and a future. watch for it.

meanwhile cnn puts a cropped pic up that has the first reply 'so is your dick orange' left in

Just watched video.
No threat was made.

threat/θrɛt/
noun

a statement of an intention to inflict pain, injury, damage, or other hostile action on someone in retribution for something done or not done

This. She could have made a qt Southern Goldwater girl and be a generic moderate Republican but she just had to be possessed.

Dubs confirm this will happen to Jeb.

Truthful answers are painful?

The man accumulated TEN BILLION DOLLARS worth of assets, largely in real estate, IN JEW YORK.

I have a feeling that, if the Jews and establishment elite aren't careful, they may find themselves tasting a Germanic recipe derived from their own Semitic medicine, left wondering how they ended up getting 'Jewed'.

related to current elections

Wait a minute…my jew sense is tingling…

Do you think he would use his position to crash Jew York housing prices and prepare ahead of time to buy it all up and create a monopoly on housing in that city?

The jpg format has not been kind to that image.

As if Michelle was the first First Translady in the White House

go to bed jeb

sage for another shillary thread.