McAfee is going all out

John McAfee is launching is campaign clip, featuring Firefly, Viol by Gesalfelstein & the Simpsons

Fucking hilarious guys, is he serious?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ghpjvXZ-5JY
archive.is/IwIEe
archive.is/SQjGr
archive.is/PEvDX
archive.is/6dyLx
archive.is/xB4Ax
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The song name is not Viol, it's Pursuit.

bump

Epileptics BTFO

You'll be his second murder victim.

RIP user 199X-2016

Is john mcafee the same mcafee that wrote that antivirus that took down an entire hospital because it locks computers and holds them hostage when the subscription runs out?

The same mcafee that was essentially forced to place an uninstaller to his program by authorities?

That mcafee?

I wasn't an epileptic and techno connoisseur until I watched this video.

Now I'm dropping mollies left and right.

Who else /no more gravy/ here?
youtube.com/watch?v=ghpjvXZ-5JY

He left the company long before that.

The video is shit, for a mirade of reasons including: making the opposing option look bad, ominous music that increases your heart rate and induces a slight panic, and all the editing.

I do agree with some of the things he's saying though, that the 2 party system is ass and makes us pick between shit and slightly less shit, and that the media sucks dong. Other than that, McAfee can fuck off. He can talk about politics once he's not an international criminal and when he comes back to the US.

yeah, no.
He's irrelevant.

stop trying to make this washed up crackhead relevant, nigger

JUST

MY EYES

jews love libertardianism

Fuck no he's not kidding. Nothing in that video was wrong or blown out of proportion. If it had a pro-Trump message at the end then Trump supporters would probably be drooling all over it.

Libertarianism would mean less/no money for Israel. How would Jews like that? Or is this the "yes goy agree with my opponent" meme?

Go gargle on nigger cock privately faggot.

The dude partied hard. Hung out in the jungle, set up a drug factory staffed by hookers. Married a 14 year old. Tons of bath salts, guns, and trouble.

I thought he was a Trump supporter

Where can I find the full story of his exploits?

Lucky bastard. The rest of that shit is terrible though.

Why even live?

That Firefly clip would be epic Brexit propaganda

nifty video, but fuck libertarians

Is he really using Hotline Miami music in his campaign adds?

We need to be careful. This could be the third party stake that pulls votes away from Trump in key areas. We have to destroy it early.

Watch the movie Enter the Void

No not really. He wrote a program, another company bought the program and the name from him and then scrapped the program and kept the name for recognition

Fucking hell I'm closer to the libertarian view than the Trump/GOP view but this is not the bloody time for this shit.
step 1. Crush left
step 2. Have internal discussions

DUDE ROADS LMAO

yes

In case you have not noticed yet, this topic is censored all over the internet.

Have you realized yet that you are in a containment board?

One of us got out, and it got viral, 60k subscribers in 2 days, 2million total video views before being shut down. And now they don't even want you to know that our ideas are like oxygen for the brainwashed millenial normie.

IT'S TIME TO TAKE THE FIGHT BACK TO THEM. GENTLEMEN, MAKE A REDDIT ACCOUNT, MAKE A YOUTUBE ACCOUNT, MAKE A TWITTER ACCOUNT! MAKE A FUCKING TUMBLR ACCOUNT!

WE NEED A SLEEPER CELL ON EVERY SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORM!

THEY ATTACK US? WE WILL ATTACK THEM!

archive.is/IwIEe

archive.is/SQjGr

archive.is/PEvDX

archive.is/6dyLx

archive.is/xB4Ax

archive.is/IwIEe

archive.is/SQjGr

archive.is/PEvDX

archive.is/6dyLx

archive.is/xB4Ax

Basically everyone was talking about this chick on hundreds of youtube channels and we had the opportunity to organize and raid youtube because we had practically been invited to do so by a cohort of confused millennials who were being exposed to our ideas for the first time via Evalion.

Rather than organizing we had the coalition of freakshows who are e-besties with our pathetic mods on IRC organized against us to shut down this topic here until the trend passes as it will and no one on youtube even remembers who Evalion was, the content of her videos and the narrative hardens that the Right Side of History won once again. Basically there is a conversation being had that we could dominate that we are not even taking a hand in instead being consumed by faggy leftists spamming our board, shutting down conversation with the help of the mods.

This same bullshit happened with the "Long Live Holla Forums!" spam wherein the board was unusable for days, and continued getting low level raided for a month and the mods simply banned anyone either counter-spamming or criticizing the mods for not just doing their jobs and banning the 'Long Live Holla Forums!' spammers.

Our mods are not Holla Forums and never have been. That's why they have no engagement with the community. Imkampfy also tried to shut down and shill against Trump early on and his cabal of IRC trannies, faggots, and mystery meat used the same exact arguments about 'worshiping some celebrity' arguments to attempt to shame us into silence.

Even still, people like McAfee and the LP is too busy pandering to druggies and libertines to be useful in such a conversation.

We need to throw out any leftist idea from libertarianism and adapt the ideology to reality (aka be something like exclusively right wing propertarians or Palecons or something like that).

Without government who will regulate the hairdressers!

Hopefully, the weird sexual stuff, nigger music and drugs appeal more to Hillary voters than Trump voters.

I honestly can't understand why McAfee announced after Trump.

What a faggot.

I hope Trump has his brought back into the country and executed on live TV

It doesn't count if he did it accidentally

spread this to the Bernouts, between this and Trump defectors, Shillary will lose half her millenials

REMINDER TO REPORT THIS SPAM

REMINDER THAT THIS IS AN INTL RAID

im not watching that shit. shit looks mkultra as fuck

Google stuffmonger and mdpv

I won't be voting for john 'race mixer extrordinaire' macafee, but i actually liked the video.

If McAfee had gotten in earlier, he'd be a far better candidate than Trump. But I doubt he'd be able to get the support needed now.

This, he culd have gained some traction.

I suspect he'd be popular on Holla Forums too.

Sans Trump, I think we'd be split between supporting McAfee and Randlet.

Hell, we'd probably all be backing McAfee at this point, as I doubt Randlet would have got the Republican Nom even sans Trump. It might have gone to !Jeb!. Now that's scary.

Underrated post

Mises, Paul family and other major lolberg thinktanks beg to differ regarding "leader of the free world".

Libertarian please go. Trump may be far from perfection, but he is light-years ahead of any lolbertarians like Randlet or McAfee.

Libertarianism died in America with Ron Paul and it wasn't even realist or a terribly good idea back then either. Just because Ron Paul was the best of the lot don't make libertarians a bunch of delusional assholes who will never accomplish anything. Probably the most cucked political ideology that doesn't outright ask to be pozzed

Lel I'm not concerned. When has the libertarian party every made any impact on the general election? If Gary Johnson couldn't make a difference, this complete clown will just make the party be taken even less seriously.