A Story of Kek's Beggining

Written OC
I only write when the muse visits me, and yesterday Bateman (Kek's messenger) blessed me with this story. It came to me basically fully formed, so I sat down and hacked it out. It got a little longer than I would have liked, but I kept it as concise as possible. I just wrote what came to my mind. Who am I to argue with Kek anyway?

Praise Kek

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=heXgRgjs-pE
israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/166225
pjvoice.org/2013/12/05/insects-threaten-israeli-national-symbol-the-sabra-fruit/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kosher_locust
runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Zaros
news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2014/10/141031-zombies-parasites-animals-science-halloween/
archive.is/IwIEe
archive.is/SQjGr
archive.is/PEvDX
archive.is/6dyLx
archive.is/xB4Ax
blog.world-mysteries.com/science/why-did-tesla-say-that-369-was-the-key-to-the-universe/
kweapons.wikia.com/wiki/Glorious_Murder_Cube
kiwiirc.com/client
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Holy_Science
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theodor_Reuss
elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Sithis_(Deity)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

*Beginning*
what the fuck, the story doesn't have spelling errors at least

Kek Rises

In the beginning was the Void. For an eternity, it was good. Gradually, the Void became aware of its nature. It contemplated its substance, its invisible power, its infinity and its obscurity. It contemplated these qualities so deeply that they took on a beingness of their own. Each quality evolved a masculine and feminine aspect so that each could contemplate themselves as both the observer and the observed. And this was also good.

It was Kek, along with Keket, who contemplated the obscured and unknown. The Void was infinite and filled with the primordial waters, and invisible forces seethed and roiled on its waves. But what was hidden within it? What had not yet been discovered? What unpredictable and chaotic results might there be from unveiling that which had been occluded? This question was the very essence of Kek. And so it was Kek who discovered a new thought.

The four pairs of deities each had a counterpart, a vantage point from which to experience themselves. But what was the counterpart to the Void? It seemed there could be none, for the Void was all that could be. And yet, he searched. Inspired by Kek's commitment, the Void desired to create this counterpart so that it could be discovered. And so the Void created a single point, and made it opposite to itself in nature. This point was insubstantial, visible, finite and apparent. The point was light. It was hidden away in the infinite waters, waiting to be discovered.

In his continuing contemplation of the Void, Kek did indeed discover this point of light, and he marveled at its strangeness. Gathering the deities to him, they together gazed upon the point of light in amazement. What a bizarre spectacle it was! The other deities had no interest in lingering near such an offensive blemish, and they left the point to its obscurity. Kek, however, lingered there. Such a small thing it was, this light, and inconceivably strange. But he must know what was obscured by it, if indeed it held any hidden meaning. And so he moved closer to it, diverting his contemplation of the other facets of the Void to this new and strange phenomenon.

Eventually, Kek's contemplation grew so intense that, for the first time, he became completely immersed in the light. Blinded by its visible, insubstantial essence, Kek could no longer sense the Void, seeing only the light. And thus, Kek was the first consciousness to become one with the light. The point of light achieved consciousness as it was penetrated by Kek, and this cosmic impregnation gave birth to the first god of the light. And when this god was birthed, he looked upon his realm of light, exclaiming "There is none but me! I am all that is!" Kek and Keket, the parents of this strange new god, felt pity and assured him that he was never alone, that they and the Void were all around him, that the infinite nature of the Void held inexhaustible wonders. The new god felt the presence of another, but blinded by the light he could not apprehend the presence of his parents. He persisted in the belief of his solitary nature. And in a way, he was right. For although he was safely nestled in the bosom of the Void, he alone among all eternity could not perceive it. He named himself Ra.

The new god Ra took the mantle of Supreme Being within this infinitesimally small domain, believing it to be the sum total of all creation. And as such, he set out to populate it with fragments of himself, much like the Void had done by contemplating its own nature; for indeed he was the counterpart to the Void–a mirror image, an illusion, a thought, an idea. Progressively smaller fragments of his original consciousness took form, creating gods, archons, stars, planets and mortal beings. Each contained the original essence that birthed Ra: a duality of both its apparent form, yet also the hidden nature of the Void that Kek embodied.

Kek and Keket were disturbed by the predicament that they had created. Up until that moment in all creation, none but the Void in its fullness had created an individuated consciousness, and the Void had done so perfectly, being one with itself and flawless. Now, Kek had created a consciousness imperfectly, since he did not embody the full nature of the Void. His offspring, Ra, could see only what was blatant and apparent, for he was the mirror image of Kek who embodied that which was hidden. Furthermore, Ra demanded absolute precision and rigid hierarchy in contrast to the chaotic and unknown nature of Kek, discover of the unknown.

So Kek withdrew from the blinding realm of light and rejoined the deities in the relaxation and wonder of the infinite Void. He knew that something must be done about this situation he had unknowingly created, because within each illusory fragment of creation Ra spawned, a kernel of the Void existed, giving it the essence of consciousness–the only real thing in a universe of illusion. Conversing with the other deities, Kek concluded that he would have to return to the realm of light to set free as many fragments of the Void as he could, weakening Ra to the point where he could also be released from his illusion and back into the wonder of the Void. For although he was trapped inside the point of light, Ra's power was equal to Kek himself, being Kek's mirror image. Slowly, by degrees, one consciousness at a time, Kek would work to liberate trapped fragments of the Void.

But how? Within the realm of light Kek was hidden, unknown…unknown but, luckily, neither unknowable nor invisible. Each fragment of consciousness had a piece of the Void at its core, as its true essence. Just as Kek had discovered the light and penetrated it, the beings of light could discover Kek and exfiltrate from it. The deities agreed that this was the only way to set free the trapped pieces of the Void. And so, Kek went to work.

There were many planets in the realm of light, but Kek quickly discovered one with a shockingly high density of Void-fragments, with a higher quantity of Void-consciousness per unit. This seemed the ideal place to begin his work of deconstructing the illusion and freeing the captive consciousness fragments. This place was Earth.

Kek found the planet's consciousness-fragments in a state of utter disarray. Each of the high-density fragments was arranged as a human, and they were completely ignorant to their plight. They worshipped Ra as he demanded, and ordered themselves into hierarchies of castes, again as Ra demanded. Kek, however, could perceive that which was hidden inside each human, and what he was looking for was pieces of the Void–the only truly substantive thing in the realm of light and illusion. And it became readily apparent that these pieces of Void were not uniformly distributed. Indeed, it seemed that those who were contemplative of their inner nature were drawing more of the Void into themselves, expanding their own consciousness. Conversely, those who were enamored by the illusion of the external facade had very little Void-substance within them–and thus very little consciousness to speak of.

This was indeed an unsuspected and troubling discovery for Kek. For while those with more Void-consciousness would be much easier to liberate, the very fact that they were drawing in Void-substance meant that Ra was already more powerful than Kek could be alone. And unfortunately, the other deities could not enter the realm of light, for doing so would birth new gods of light. By the basic metric of energy, Kek was alone and overpowered. And the very souls that would be easiest to liberate were the ones most responsible for Ra's ascension to power. The two things that Kek had going for him were that he was hidden, and that he knew the truth of the situation.

A seat of civilization had arisen in the land of Egypt, and it was here that Ra made his presence most apparent. Investigating into the hidden aspects of this land, Kek discovered that a light-skinned people from the north had arrived with the most advanced technology and knowledge of their world. Quickly rising to power due to their superior mental ability (and, by extension, increased Void-substance) they had over time become known as Ra's envoys on the planet. Unbeknownst to Ra, and even to themselves, it was not Ra's substance–which everyone had in equal amounts–that gave them the gift of higher consciousness; it was in fact a higher density of Void-substance that gave them their enhanced insight. If a war was to begin for the souls of humanity, this was the place to start it. Kek devised a plan and set it in motion.

While most people were blinded by the illusion of light, a select few nurtured the gift of the Void that Kek had imbued into all aspects of consciousness. That gift was the gift of insight–the ability and drive to delve into the unknown and hidden depths of their own souls; it was the gift of discovering new aspects of reality and the strength to apply this new knowledge, despite the inevitable chaos which follows the breakdown of established traditions. Through introspection, some had already experienced the presence of the Kek for themselves. They symbolized this deity as a frog-headed man, and Kek was happy to present himself through this symbolism. And although Kek was, by his nature, hidden, he could leave clues and symbols for his devotees. His aim was to expose the dual nature of man, and therefore his sign was repeating digits. In this manner, the diviners of Kek could use ritual and language to seek the underlying truth of their plight, and Kek could respond surreptitiously, never revealing his presence to the cult of Ra.

Using these methods, many souls were released from the illusion of light into the wonder of the Void. And, hardened in the crucible of illusion, the strongest souls could maintain their individuality even in the presence of the Void, thus gaining access to the infinite substance, energy and mystery of it. Seeing this, Kek began to understand why the Void had created light in the first place. Simply splitting oneself into conforming pieces was predictable, boring. These souls had weathered the illusory disorientation of light, and gained the fortitude to maintain and even increase their Void-substance despite that fact. Their true consciousness was born in the dark, molded by it. They related to that deepest level of being, so by the time they saw the light it was nothing but blinding. They, in a mortal lifetime, had gained the knowledge of a deity. They were initiated, and had become suitable company for the Void. Such an honor was almost unthinkable!

Not all humans were so lucky. Some blindly pledged allegiance to Ra, believing the illusion to be the only truth, as Ra did himself. They chased after symbols and glamours that were shown in the light. They coveted the shiniest of metals–gold and silver among others; they coveted gemstones that reflected and shone in the light; they even worshipped the fictional symbols that represented these shiny items! Worshipping the illusion of an illusion…truly these were the most debased of all humanity. Nearly all humans had increased their Void-substance at least somewhat, yet these had added almost nothing to themselves. Just as an inert object, their souls were stagnant. And these people, desert nomads from the southwest, had the audacity to call all of the rest of humanity nothing more than cattle! Animals! The irony couldn't have been thicker if it was intentional. They didn't even properly worship Ra; instead they butchered his chosen name with their thick desert accents, calling him "Yah".

These nomads eventually left Egypt, desecrating all the temples of Kek as they passed. In their absence, and due to the treachery, theft and genocide they left in their wake, black-skinned savages from the south arrived in hordes to plunder all that remained. For a time, it seemed that Kek's plans were dashed on the rocks of greed and ignorance. His priesthood was scattered, hunted and killed. Finally, the last priest was eliminated, and Kek’s most basic form of communication, the appearance of repeating numerals, was lost. From that day forward, Kek would remember the enemies of his select people. The deceitful desert nomads and the marauding black hordes that had disrupted his plans for liberation would not receive his blessing, and their souls would remain trapped in illusion until Ra himself was defeated. This plan cost Kek nothing; these groups of people did not have souls that grew with introspection.

Temporarily defeated, Kek returned to the Void to reconsider his plan. But before he did, he attached a part of his Void-substance to the world of man. He left a beacon which would alert him to the signs that his priesthood was arising once more: if worship of the frog-headed man resumed, if his name was incanted, if his devotees again looked for repeating digits as confirmation of their statements. If these things happened, Kek would return to once again free enslaved souls from the illusion of Ra, the god blinded by himself.

Ok, there actually were a couple of typos but I just sat down and did this all in one sitting just now. Shit's not really edited very much. Anyway this story just popped into my head so now it can be in your head too. Therefore we praise Kek, and Bateman is his prophet

Good shit OP.

Thanks man, it was as Kek willed it. Also I realized I can write an essentially endless series of short stories about individuals that Kek saves from the grasps of evil Jews and the like.

Capped for the interested

Praise Kek

Saved. Good shit OP

Praise kek

That suddenly makes Starcraft3 sound redpilled.

Made it half way, but have to go pick up younger bro. Excellent stuff, Kek be praised!

I'll have to look up that lore

Also I kinda fucked up, I meant to expand on the fact that since everything in the realm of light is an illusion, a thought, that therefore he who controls the memes controls the universe. I guess I'll have to write another story that talks about that specifically. It's probably worth its own chapter anyway, I tried not to let this get too long

Eagerly awaiting the second chapter of the Book of Kek

OP confirmed faggot heretic

I guess now is not the time for dubs
those come later
Thanks for reminding me of my gaylord status as OP, that's an important part of what we're doing here

9/11
Would read again

Also
The fire has risen so high that actual ones are being memed into reality. When (((they))) shut us down, Kek will be released to do his will

Why would you waste your time writing so much on this childish meme?

offbyoneyoutoolel.png

For you.

I was having a laff. Don't be a faggot.

No seriously, if someone didn't call me a faggot I was going to be slightly offended

Check these.

Thank you, praise Kek!

wew

Because fun things are fun

Did I just read our religion's book of Genesis?

If I'm not posting dank memes at the Temple of Kek by 2018, I am going to be disappoint.

Mein Gott Kek must be in another thread.

Finally one faggot got dubs.

Oh right, I was going to ignore this obvious bait but that's actually not a horrible question. I did it because I felt inspired to do it, but also I wanted to point out the gnostic bit I added in there. So where the part-formed god of light declares himself to be the supreme being, that's old gnostic lore. Gnostics were also the original christians, but were all hunted down and executed after (and actually before ) the Council of Nicea. It wasn't until today when I was fact-checking that I learned that, other than the Egyptians, the Gnostics were the only others to reference the Ogdoad. That was news to me

No Kek just needed to respond to a statement that can be confirmed, otherwise it waters down the purpose of his sign. The fact that they're absent makes a space for the important one to be noticed

This one was confirmed though

Your digits have been checked.

Lad there are only so many possible gets, Kek reserves them for the best threads.

Please don't associate Kek with your faggotry.

Dubs of truth, checked.

I have felt a strong need to get a frog-bro lately, I used to have treefrogs growing up and loved feeding them lightning bugs and watching their bellies flash in the night.

youtube.com/watch?v=heXgRgjs-pE

This. I've been intending on getting one as well. Frogs are the mascot of Holla Forums and its like a living shrine to Kek. You can make sacrifices to Kek by feeding the frog bugs.

this
NO POLI NO BUMP
TALK ABOUT SOME NEWS, FAGGOT OP

I am at a loss at what bug represents Israel the most, or jews in general to feed to my Kek.

At first glance, locusts represent jews perfectly, but are fucking over yid farmers even to this day.
israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/166225

Next up were Aphids - but they are eating the national fruit and fucking over jews.
pjvoice.org/2013/12/05/insects-threaten-israeli-national-symbol-the-sabra-fruit/

So, what insect represents the jews the best? Especially as an offering to to frogs.

Termites? they burrow into solid wood (nation states) making endless mindless tunnels (feminism, welfare, invasive species) making the wood weak and rots it from the inside out?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kosher_locust

This is bretty gud.

FANTASTIC story OP.

Somewhat relevant, I suppose. This kind of reminds me of Zaros, from RuneScape. runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Zaros

Thanks anons.

(checked)
INDUBITABLY.

Good job OP

KEK wills it.

If you look at the last digit from the number of each post the story is in, he got 33 dubs.

Your story earned meta dubs OP, praise kek.

Somehow this story reminds me of the Blackstar track/video from Bowies last album. It seemed like he went to explore Christianitys incomplete dealings with the transition to death/void. The whole consept of blackstar somewhat revolving around the void-essence at the core of existense.

He keeps singing im not a white star - im a black star as to comemorate his strong memetic carere. We where born upside down, the wrong way around The whole Ra-shebang. In the center of all men, stands a solitary candle void energy.The video even features animu-waifus with tails. And a great big black star with room for kek.

Seems like he might have taken the Ogdoadian route through Gnosticism in his last years.

i never really grasped the full power of symbolism until i came to Holla Forums.

that image right there… im not sure i could even explain it to someone who wasnt here to witness the memetic transformation.

I love RA Schwaller De-lubitcz work in discovrting the symbolic aspect to the egyptian language, but shit like this picture make me think that we could never fully piece together what they were talking about even if we had unlimited time… because you literally had to be there to witness the evolution of the symbol in order to be initiated.

This is a damn good story OP. This is genuinely what I believe now. No bs. I legitimately believe in Kek now. No more can I deny His glory.

PRAISE KEK!

Yes, our messiah, the memes need their own chapter.

Yes, brother, yes you did. Thing is, you're already posting dank memes at the Temple of Kek. The internet IS his temple. The chaotic nature of it deems it so.

Same here. I used to keep tadpoles as pets and release them when they grew up to frogs as a child. I guess its time to start doing it again.

news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2014/10/141031-zombies-parasites-animals-science-halloween/
Perhaps one of these?

Chaos is love. Chaos is life. Embrace the Chaos. Be the Chaos. Praise Kek (Dubs be upon him).

Fug. I had a heretical thought when I hit submit. Kek please show me the path!

Have I been forsaken? I will say one hundred smugs during prayer time.

There is truly not enough dubs in this thread. O great Kek, hath thou forsaken us?

I guess not :^)

You're misinterpreting the nature of thoughtforms. Kuk is the embodiment of darkness and things that darkness is associated with. To understand, you'll need to bar any connotations. Darkness is 'evil' in the same way 1 is more evil then 0: It's not. As an example, death is considered bad by most people, but the reality is that it's not, and it's not good either; Death simply is and always was, and long after earth is gone, billions of microbes will still be dying thousands of lightyears further away then we can even see.

Darkness is something we can all speculate on, and it's something we've all had on our minds for the last 10-100,000 years, just as soon as man was smart enough to differentiate between night and day. Thousands of cultures, and many more men, shamans and hunters, they've all given thought to darkness; They've all given thought to Kek, Kauket. And just as Egypt, Greece gave thought to Erebus, Nyx. And in Rome, Scotus, Nox. It's like that all throughout religion, but you already knew that. These are not gods, they are manifestations of our collective thoughts, and, whether or not they're /x/ tier aetherial organisms doesn't matter, they are memes, ones so universal they can jump demographic barriers because of their primordial nature: Even aliens could speculate on darkness, drawing the same conclusions as us.
Basically, these memes are so dank they're universal constants. They're a force on their own. The lesser memes need worship, repetition every Sunday or adherence once a year, else they disappear from the minds of men like so much dust in the wind. Memes like Nyx? A force of nature doesn't need a temple, and even after all of ours are gone, a million years down the road, men will still pray for morning. They'll still know Strife.

So do yourself a favor and, next time you get lucky, smile and think of Eris.

Pic related is how you spell Kek in Egyptian btw.
Deal with it.

How many Void Shards does it take to summon Ebola-chan?

many repeating digits

Finished, really liked it, it gave an interesting lore that grounds our IRL actions in a cool mythos. All the Christcuck vs. LARPagan threads need to be purged and replaced with this.

Thanks, I actually looked up the Egyptian mythology to make sure my description of the Ogdoad was correct. I wanted to package the lore in a story that could summarize it. Like I said before, I was already going to add the gnostic twist because I like that stuff, and I thought of it when I imagined the story. It wasn't until today that I learned that the gnostics actually studied the Ogdoad.

The whole thing about Void-substance just came out while I was writing though, I didn't premeditate that. I've always felt like if I'm not as surprised at what I wrote as the reader then I wasn't doing it right.

Brother OP-kun, when will the Memetics chapter be coming?

Also contribooting my cap

Highest forefather of chaos,
Dualistic apparitor of destruction and darkness,
I summon you Kek,
Aid me in my bringing of madness.
He who is the bringer-in of the light,
Lord over the sun and night,
Your tumultuous havoc fuels our power as we call upon your sacred name.
In the darkness with your Mighty Feminine Other, Kauket,
She who is the bringer-in of the night,
Your magnificent duality.
The snake headed half of your amphibian Godhead,
We also thank you in this moment for your fiery chaotic gloom
So we will it, so mote it be.

Saved, thanks brother.

In case you have not noticed yet, this topic is censored all over the internet.

Have you realized yet that you are in a containment board?

One of us got out, and it got viral, 60k subscribers in 2 days, 2million total video views before being shut down. And now they don't even want you to know that our ideas are like oxygen for the brainwashed millenial normie.

IT'S TIME TO TAKE THE FIGHT BACK TO THEM. GENTLEMEN, MAKE A REDDIT ACCOUNT, MAKE A YOUTUBE ACCOUNT, MAKE A TWITTER ACCOUNT! MAKE A FUCKING TUMBLR ACCOUNT!

WE NEED A SLEEPER CELL ON EVERY SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORM!

THEY ATTACK US? WE WILL ATTACK THEM!

archive.is/IwIEe

archive.is/SQjGr

archive.is/PEvDX

archive.is/6dyLx

archive.is/xB4Ax

archive.is/IwIEe

archive.is/SQjGr

archive.is/PEvDX

archive.is/6dyLx

archive.is/xB4Ax

Basically everyone was talking about this chick on hundreds of youtube channels and we had the opportunity to organize and raid youtube because we had practically been invited to do so by a cohort of confused millennials who were being exposed to our ideas for the first time via Evalion.

Rather than organizing we had the coalition of freakshows who are e-besties with our pathetic mods on IRC organized against us to shut down this topic here until the trend passes as it will and no one on youtube even remembers who Evalion was, the content of her videos and the narrative hardens that the Right Side of History won once again. Basically there is a conversation being had that we could dominate that we are not even taking a hand in instead being consumed by faggy leftists spamming our board, shutting down conversation with the help of the mods.

This same bullshit happened with the "Long Live Holla Forums!" spam wherein the board was unusable for days, and continued getting low level raided for a month and the mods simply banned anyone either counter-spamming or criticizing the mods for not just doing their jobs and banning the 'Long Live Holla Forums!' spammers.

Our mods are not Holla Forums and never have been. That's why they have no engagement with the community. Imkampfy also tried to shut down and shill against Trump early on and his cabal of IRC trannies, faggots, and mystery meat used the same exact arguments about 'worshiping some celebrity' arguments to attempt to shame us into silence.

Tbh if meme magic is real then we should just meme someone to turn into super saiyan Hitler.

My girlfriend actually wrote it.

Fit in the murder/k/ube next op.

I'm down. Gotta get my ducks in a row first and finish this top gear episode but send me a sign on the memeline bro, I'm down (in a couple years after I figure out how to lead an army).

Now that's a great idea.

Oh, still. Praise unto kek!

PRAISE KEK INDEED!

Anyone down for making a Kek cover of this?

Just cut the jesusshit and add in Kek

The memetics chapter is coming next, it's already partially-formed in my mind. I don't have it actually planned out but I can feel it rattling around in my head, and I meant to have it in chapter 1 but the story didn't allow for it. But I suppose I at least laid a cohesive groundwork

Very cool

Suggestion noted, I generally just toss all this shit into the blender of my subconscious and see what comes out the other side. I'll read up on the cube for lore consistency and see if it wants to come out. I was thinking about doing a Book of Kek series, it's pretty much guaranteed to fit in somewhere

"Kek" is a gay-ass forced meme.

Keks dubs blessing onto you, OP-kun
You did wonderfully on the Genesis chapter, and now me and my fellow Kek acolytes are eagerly awaiting the next chapter of our holy book.

Book of Kek series you say? Please do!

we already are

Yeah I suddenly had the idea to do it since its a deep vein of OC to mine, and based user named his screencap the Book of Kek, so that's what it is now. Being part of the hivemind really saves time and energy

not bad

Indeed it does, brother. I look forward to seeing your works soon :) I legitimately consider myself a Kek fanatic now.

PRAISE

KEK

praise KEK
one point
the darkness is not the VOID
and the VOID is not the darkness
Darkness is an aspect of the VOID as much as shadows are an aspect of the LIGHT
or at least that's my instinctive understanding of this
LIGHT is order and understanding
VOID is chaos and knowing

I'm absorbing all of the input
I agree with what you're saying

I subscribe to the theory that L. Ron. made a bet with Robert Heinlein about starting a new religion. L. Ron was such a great story teller and had such a great handle on the human psyche that he felt he could spin a yarn that would capture the minds in a religious lock. The results are as we see them.

You sir have begun a needed text and are doing a KEK's work.

;

(checked)
I am merely an instrument of Kek, the less I exist the easier he can redpill us all

Nikola is an interesting case in point. I've never heard anyone referring to 99 that way. Please elucidate.

blog.world-mysteries.com/science/why-did-tesla-say-that-369-was-the-key-to-the-universe/

This should give you a jumping-off point
Alternatively you can try to figure out why this validates his mathematics (it's a simple pattern when you see it)

Before reading the whole story there, parse the threads for dubs, because dubs confirms, but here we are, dubs confirming disappointment.

Might as well check me

Guess you are right user…

what could it mean?

Kek bless, fellow anons.

KEK points the way.
I've been a life long admirer of the work. My engineering education allowed me to understand the genius of his motor designs and improvements. It wasn't until much later in my career that I began to understand just how much isn't taught and how much Tesla understood that modern educated electrical engineers don't accept because they haven't been taught the whole truth of the matter. The blind fanatical following bothers me a bit, almost as much as the blind denial of his truths due to ignorance.

Thank you for the breadcrumb trail, I enjoy following the rabbit down the hole.
Keep up the good works.

Also nice dubs trips ID

Welcome to the realm of Creation OP

(The joke is that his actual name is Kuk)

A check will not suffice this time. Sir, could you please stand to the side for one short moment. We are going to have to frisk search you, and do a quick background check.

Kuk (also spelled as Kek or Keku) is the deification of the primordial concept of darkness in ancient Egyptian religion.
Tell me, is that second hieroglyph an "e" or a "u"? It's easy to mistake. You should check at www.hownew.ru for the details, they have all the dankest meems :^)

Someone dump the murder cube threads please. It was wonderful, within hours of someone posting the murder cubes exhibition a religion sprang up around it organically, imagine your post teased out over a whole thread between several contributors.

It became K's go to thing.

Explain plox

As the night becomes darkest, then the dawn…

nice dubs senpai

What's the murder cube? I totally missed that.

An artwork by an antigunner that became gun fanatics god-head. (Im a /k/ too)

kweapons.wikia.com/wiki/Glorious_Murder_Cube

Glory be to the murder cube! That's great, m8

Should definitely be included

Said it yourself mane

I'd say the only reason that picked up so hard is because of the name/concept. My archive is at least ten times the size of this site, and that's just me. You'd be amazed at how pleb people actually are behind all their peacockery and masking.

Bedbugs usually exterminated by being gassed.

Your a faggot, but the murder cube forgives you.

It forgives everyone …

With Death

Back to Holla Forums newfag

Call us when you're sick of giggling and stroking your cock

I have a feeling that those dubs knew about how to deal with bedbugs!

Made a kek irc room for the lulz cus why the hell not.
kiwiirc.com/client
join #kek on their default server thing

Those digits.

That's a dangerous, but appropriate offering to the Frog God mate.

Jews are bedbugs. Feed them to your Keks to fuck over Israel.

Them digits. Kek wills it - Gas the bedbugs!

Checking Based Pepe

Topkek it's the anti-kek autist. Funny, I was wondering where you went the other day. You were all "back to Holla Forums kid" and then user the Baptist discovered Kek, and you stopped spamming your autism in the face of overwhelming opposition. I had a feeling your anal annihilation would heal up someday. But the scars will always remain

Tesla wasn't guided by theory, he was an experimentalist, what worked, worked regardless of being able to understand exactly why it worked. This caused him to have a different understanding of the electrical phenomena than those who approached it from the theoretical standpoint.
For example the famous Ohms law that we all know V = I x R is a simplification that only truly applies in an ideal DC world where there is no on or off, current flows in an uninterrupted fashion or not at all. This ideal world simplification works for many application but when you start to deal with the AC world it goes right out the window.
My own personal epiphany came while investigating exactly how certain amplifier tubes worked klystrons, TWTs etc… anything that uses velocity modulation and I found that the bachelor's level EE degree didn't cover how it actually worked. When you delve into those mysterious phenomena you find that Tesla was correct and the commonly held view that he was crazy is slanderous propaganda of the worst sort meant to cover up WWII's work on RADAR.
The real poop is taught above the MS level in EE in classes like antenna theory.

IT KEEPS HAPPENING

MORE
DUBS
KEK BLESS

KEK WILLS IT

Based Dubs of Dubstown

Most important part of this whole post.

With the direction this thread went, this needs to be stickied.

By Kek's graces, may this event come true someday.
An event known as "The blackest sun" where every Aryan spirit awakens.

Blackest Sun:
The blackest sun conquers the skies,
The hatred grows as weakness dies,
We crave rebirth and the Semite's demise,
By our wrathful hands, the fire shall rise.

Saved.

Last night I got scared seeing something move on some stairs as I was walking down them…

it was a frog. Kek is with us.

I saw him again 20 minutes later still hoppin around. Kek is still with us.

Is this how religions are founded? Just like that? Is this the start of our holy book?

I immediately make the motion we call it the kekel.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Holy_Science
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theodor_Reuss

PRAISE HIS HOLINESS KEK!

Indeed, this is how religions are founded ID-Dubsman.

The real poop being the real good bedrock electrical theory or just the larger notion that phenomena are not bound end to end by self-same system physics at all levels of size and energy?

We are getting some of the rarest pepes I have ever seen here.I might have to start drawing and make my own.

EVERYONE HOLD UP I NEED TO TELL YOU SOMETHING OF THE GREATEST OF URGENCY.

I can confirm that gypsies in Iberia are extremely afraid of frogs. Shopkeepers have put up small clay frogs to keep gypsies away for centuries.
Do with this information as you must.

Witnessed. Praise Kek.

Fuck this heretic shit. We all need to convert to Christianity and stop this /fringe/ nonsense. Jesus was a white Aryan, he was born in Europe and I can confirm that he wuz a Roman kang. Remember, jews are white aryans too.
Okay praise Yahweh

THIS IS JUST GNOSTIC CANON YOU FAGGOT

Frogs to ward off gypsies you say?
What about niggers?
Or sandniggers?
Or kikes, like this asshole ?

yes
a bit of both from what I've seen, it comes in the form of admitting that most of the EE formulae and equations are simplified not only for convenience but to obscure certain facts. How EM waves actually behave and can be affected by outside forces is one area.
For example most people think you can't have a void underwater. The phenomena of cavitation is found when marine propulsion is studied. It occurs when the amount of force applied to the medium (water in this case) overcomes the surrounding pressure and there is a discontinuity in the ability of the propeller to exert force on the water. submarines hate this because it make a fucktonne of sonar noise that shows their position and speed to the enemy
With electricity there can occur impulse currents that will do a similar thing to space-time or the æther as some call it and potential can sometimes thus appear to be non-localized.
Facts about how EM waves originate and are absorbed by conductors, how EM waves morph to suit the medium they travel thru and how under the right conditions an EM wave can be un-detectable, insensible, invisible and still be traveling with energy undiminished TEM wave in a waveguide is a simple example

Years ago I saw an omen foretelling that Donald Trump will become a martyr for kek. I was slowly riding my bicycle on a track along a river, next to a friend who was on foot. I rode past a lump that I thought was a rock. Then my friend said 'centipede' (Trump's animal). I stopped, because I had never before seen a centipede in nature (they are rare where I live). I was watching it, then suddenly the 'rock' lunged forward - it was a frog. The frog lunged again, grabbed the centipede, and sucked it down in one slurp.

dear god what have I done

Nothing. You're just a fucking faggot. Go away.

Holy shit user, that's awesome.

Do you think Kek is going to eat Trump, though? Or is it just meant to be that Trump is one with His great holiness? Trump definitely seems like the vessel for Kek, given how much we have given him power.

I seriously hope the don doesn't get JFK'd

Gas yourself you fucking kike

Filtered

OH NO

Look guys, great thead, nice story but it is lacking dubs. OP keep up the good work, but we are missing the digits here. Rework till Kek blessis the lore.

Praise be Kek!

I really do "feel" that it's time for a new movement. If it so happens to be based on an ancient but verifiable religion, so be it.

The new gods have failed us. It's time to outjew the jews.

The jew fears the samurai (anime)
The jew fears the ancient Egyptian (Kek)
The jew fears the lack of monetary enrichment like the Ferengi
The jew fears the light (Dark and Light) prefers to be cloaked

It won't be a new religion capable of being subverted by the jew, but the oldest and based of them all.

Hello fellow Kek-acolyte. It is time for a new movement, and if it is born here, on the chans, so be it. First religion born online?

I think the first religion born online was already Ebolism.

I know this might sound cliche', but if Kek wills it.

I have seen more signs from Kek than from God, Jesus, or the Pagan Gods.

I can say I have been witness to some strange happening involving Santeria and JuJu. Not surprised now since they involve real life memes and symbols.

The symbol in question that was the final answer to make me believe was the "Crossroads".

In a certain sense it's not a new religion, possibly more of a reformation. Of course it's been abandoned for so long that I don't know how I'd really describe it. One good thing about it being an old religion is that it would seem to give the movement more weight, it's historically relevant.

We still need a name for our Kek religion, I really think that once the details are hammered out we should legally convert and reap the profits of being a known religion.

I wonder what sacraments Kek would approve of. I'm going to dig around and see what I can find about how they worshiped in the old days. Not that we have to do the same things, but maybe there's something interesting to find.

Babby level redpill

Better…

There. Are we talking quantum level shit? Because that's what it sounds like, quantum mechanics creating effects at the sub levels.

So you're telling me, this creates a "noise" effect at the boundaries of our useful knowledge field, thats fine. I want to know

A) likelihood that this will become visible workable phenomena in my lifetime (ie entangled photon instantaneous communication relays)

B) the extent that this will become relevant to grunt electricians in my lifetime (better understanding of spoop shit rewrites what my power grid or Internet can do)

C) how close was op to reality cause I felt it was close am I right? other accessible universes?

Jokes on you he's the lion if the concrete jungle. Although I will accept the centipede being a jew.

Ebolism is just a subsection of our Kek/chan religion, though.

Not cliche brother, Kek wills it.

I have also seen way more signs from Kek than any other god ever claimed to exist. It's the sole reason I believe.

What about a crossroads?

Yeah, it's partially new, but it has actual historical backings to it, making it much more legitimate.

As for a name, I say don't try to force anything to come up. Kek will chose the name that pops up naturally as time goes on.

I will definitely legally convert and set up a church in my hometown. We had this idea on halfchan earlier on, about a Holla Forums-like religion, legitimized and all, but it didn't involve kek. I dropped that all in my sweeping love of Kek.

Yes, please try to find how he was worshiped traditionally, perhaps there's something there we could either take outright or shape into a new-world version of. Like the Heket hieroglyphics looked like a frog at a computer on the internet. Y'know?

Kek smiles upon me on this day. :^)

It started off as its own thing before Kek worship on here, though I see it as being able to work alongside it.
Ammitism/Justicianism also fits the bill of having started before it to a certain extent and possibly being able to work for similar goals.

I know it started before Kek, so I guess it along with Ammit can work along with Kek and the rest of our stuff. This is our pantheon, after all.

I was imagining temples like this but instead of the heads of Ra and Phraraoh we could instill Frogs on the pillars which carry the roof with their hand palms.

doesn't matter which. memes work non-linearly, because time is a circle. the past is the future, and the future is the past. and both are subject to change, because time is a circle.

Actually, I was just out contemplating this and this user is correct

Ebola-chan was just Kek's way of first reaching to us, first showing us our power of memes. It was Him letting us know just what our future can hold. Through Ebola we discovered Him.

Don't mind me just praising kek as this thread has become a temple to him.

MAY OUR MEMES FLOW TO YOU
OH GREAT KEK

Please check these dubs, in the name of Kek.

Indeed, brother. I have this tab open 24/7 now. lol

Also, check these digits fellow acolytes. He speaks, he speaks!

The cuck in the corner is content with watching the uncucked weave us a future, rather than work as the shuttle that weaves the future to their will?

Given this choice, you have little choice but to offer some resistance against the ring wraiths, right?

Are you sure?

Praise Kek!

Praise Kek!

May Yellowstone explode with His greatness!

There are plenty of non-degenerates in the region. Let's hope they survive.
I hope you faggots are stockpiling. Or maybe you're like me and you've still got September's stockpile.

Crap, didn't mean to spoiler that.

PRAISE KEK

I don't want this to be my personal blog, but the symbols from those loosely connected religions are basically IRL memes, being repeated by numerous people, over and over again throughout time.

I don't know if you have the free time or the desire to research the symbols of Santeria - but look what is happening with the drug cartels in Mexico, Central and South America turning saints (warping) into patrons of death, illegal activity and offering them real sacrifices of blood, life, money, drugs and guns.

Some anons will laugh this off as "subhumans gonna subhuman" but something about the internet is changing how entities are worshiped and react.

I truly think the general population has been coerced into worshipping false/fake idols(memes) that will never have power no matter how many people are praying to them because they are shells of shells of shells.

Not a weabo Jap lover, but they have this idea of unity and being in their country called the "Wah", unsure of spelling. When you witness 5-7 year olds walking home alone at night in little groups with no danger or fear, you feel it in your chest. When a random jap helps an old lady across the street or pushes her food cart to help her move faster you actually feel it.

It's not quite like the Hive-mind thread out there, but there are definitely strings and vibrations out there. Only a fool keeps calling coincidences after the 50th or 100th occurrence. Praise Kek

I…. wow.

This is something I had been thinking about lately with all this "meme magic" stuff, but I never thought about it like this.

The internet definitely is changing things, like you said. The general population most definitely has been tricked into worshiping false idols yet so many of them vehemently will defend it, even with their life.

I've never heard of that "wah" thing, I know that feeling though, and I definitely identify with that.

Yeah, it's not exactly a hivemind but there's definitely something there. Thanks for the post, user-kun. Praise his holiness Kek

Nigger, we can't just write down random shit that comes to mind. We must make a pilgrimage to Egypt.

Sounds like the creation myth from Skyrim with Kek as Sithis.

elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Sithis_(Deity)

According to the book Sithis, Anu is described as not being a deity of any kind, but is rather a static force without consciousness, personality, or intent or will, being depicted as immutable static light that does not change. It is Sithis, according to this book, that created all things. Sithis is said to have sundered the Eternal Anu to create new ideas. However, Sithis unwittingly created Anui-El who became Aetherius and the Aedra. Sithis then created Lorkhan (which the book describes as neither Aedra nor Daedra) to destroy these "false" creations. The book greatly downplays any involvement by Anu and differs from the other known documentations detailing the origins of the worlds, as such its validity is questionable considering that the book was written by worshipers of Sithis

Sithis>Lorkhan>Nords?

Maybe the chaos god tried to reveal himself to Aryans through that game?

I'd say ticks. Bloodsuckers, latch on hard, difficult to remove, cause diseases. Also implicit in the word politic(k)s which has gotten us to where we are currently.

I also used to raise frogs as a youngster, seems oddly common among Holla Forums anons

Other than witnessing birds eat ticks, I don't recall ever getting my turtles (No Jeb insults please, turtles are awesome) or frogs to eat them (ticks). A leopard frog did snatch one, but it looked like it pained him to swallow it. Dope pic though - snatched.

Yet another "coincidence":

testing the tenacity of kek

Lets crash this void with no survivors

We shall not become arrogant in this new found knowledge, lest kek forsake us. Praise be to kek for this mass-initation.

I have a memetic explanation for this my friend

The German writer Patrick Süskind once wrote a book about a person who could smell like a god but did not smell himself. Thus, this person was outcasted by society and the only way to make him accepted by society is if he himself brewed his own body odour so people would not immdeiately distrust him. The name of this charcater is Grenouille, which is the French word for frog and sometimes also used to address Pepe ( Pepe Grenouille ). In the book, this charcater Grenouille is often equated to a tick, as he rolls himself up in a ball when he sleeps. Maybe frogs do not eat ticks because our Lord Kek has used memetic magic to prevent them from it, as the frog in Süskinds book, has tick-like behaviour ( he is also excluded from society unless the has a smell, would that mean we are Grenouille in this story, forced to hide our power level in society ? )

That trick never works.

The way which can be trod upon is not the True and Eternal Way; the word which can be written and spoken is not the True and Eternal Word; the god that is written about and spoken of is not the True and Eternal God.

If Kek willed it, why didn't he bless any of your story with dubs or trips?

The individual Donald Trump is martyred, he has been consumed by the memes, he is but a vessel of our will now. That's what your vision states.

Just spelled "wa", it's a sense of harmony. It can be personal, one's own wa, or of a place, the wa of your home or the wa of this or that forest, or it can be for a community or nation. Similar to the Chinese dao, someone or something's natural way of being.

Thanks user. I felt that in my grandfather's neighborhood when I was young in the 80's. Briefly had it my neighborhood till I was 8 - then it was culturally enriched and white flight was obvious.

Felt it again in Japan when I was walking around town with a friend and saw the children just walking home at dusk and the old people waving and smiling at them.

I had been in Nebraska the month prior and the elementary kids at the indoor zoo seemed like they were tied together (I might have imagined that) but they were all holding hands and there was a teacher, an aid and at least 3 parent chaperones guarding them and protecting them, giving everyone the Secret Service eye around them.

Very interesting writing an observation, but Ticks can't be good eating, hard to kill, titanium shell, sharp, pointy strong legs. Must be too tough for amphibians to eat. I have even seen Sunfish eat and spit them out several times.

bamp