Make France Great Again

HELP THE ROYALIST PARTY MAKE MEMES AND DESIGN A UNIFORM

Hey, I'm part of the Royal Alliance of France, I'm part of the regional council of Ile de France (Paris+surroundings), I've been tasked by the regional delegate to create new royalist propaganda, as well as design an affordable official uniform. We're talking about shit that could potentially change the course of history, if the propaganda is good, the party will rise and will gain momentum.

This is why I'm turning to you guys : For the propaganda, I'm thinking meme warfare, simple images that make normies feel intelligent, cryptic shit, custom QR Codes, literally anything, if you need a sentence translated just ask, logo is pic related, you can modify it, whatever.

For the Uniform, i'll post some ideas pic related the idea would be something like a trenchcoat, something historic that can still be worn nowadays without looking weird. Post your favourite uniform if you want, I'll look for a designer that can make a pattern.
If the uniform is good I might be allowed to pitch in a riot uniform

This shit IS Important, I don't care if I'm called a shill or if people think I'm asking for shit no one cares about : Here you might be able to do something relevant.

Other urls found in this thread:

americannaziparty.com/rockwell/materials/articles/tower.php
national-action.info/designs/
clarkesconceptart.deviantart.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_Alphonse,_Duke_of_Anjou
archive.is/IwIEe
archive.is/SQjGr
archive.is/PEvDX
archive.is/6dyLx
archive.is/xB4Ax
fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liste_des_batailles_de_l'histoire_de_France
sketchtoy.com/67048431
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Britbong here

Don't forget your white flag

For propaganda, look into americannaziparty.com/rockwell/materials/articles/tower.php
and national-action.info/designs/

National action also made an article somewhere on how to make better propaganda, but I can't find it

Don't use JUST the royalist fleur de lys, have a few of them including the tricolor.

For uniforms, don't make anything too nazi. Look into old French stuff, especially with that classic hat that De Gaulle used to use.

Glorify figures like Charlemagne, Charles Martell (given the Muslim invasion, this is especially relevant), Louis the Sun King and Phillip Augustus.

Hopefully your current Bourbons aren't pozzed cunts.

Ugh, OP whatever you do don't wear edgy skull masks like National Autisits.

Bongers will never fail to show their lack of prowess in banter.

t. hamburger

Thanks, as of the propaganda the only directive i was given was to Avoid Black colors. We are supposed to be wearing White/Blue/Gold, to represent purity ("holiness")

White + gold is best

The gold fleur on white field is the symbol of Jeanne d'Arc. Might want to go with that

How is your parties relationship with the FN?

I guess it's like, if we had to pick between a republican party and them : probably them, but they're crooked as shit, only based Marion Maréchal Lepen is decent, tbh.

Make Marion out to be a Jeanne d'Arc figure then, with permission from your party of course.

Is there still a legal heir from the Bourbon family?

Would the king be a figurehead or would he actually have true authority? If the latter, how could you ask to put a man with no regal training on the throne?

also

wanting non nationals to make propaganda for you?

Frogs BTFO

Why not then also use Caesar and Augustus if you are going to include foreign overlords.
In case you didn't know, (Salian) Franks are Dutch and cucked the Gauls so hard they still refer themselves after those glorious years under the benevolence of the masterrace.

Marion Maréchal is the bastard child of a mossad agent. I don't think that would make a good candidate.

Even the burgers have more fight than the average frog.

Isn't that missing the point? We should all aid each other, nationalism doesn't mean sticking your fingers in your ears, and pretending the rest of the world doesn't exist. That's abjectly retarded.

And yet you call your nation France, not Gaul

Stop being retarded.

Heck, the Capets are Frankish too.

Prend l'oriflamme de Saint Denis, le VRAI symbole do Royaume de France.

Bouvines et le règne de Philippe Auguste sont les moments clés de notre grande nation !

Reported. Nice try in the d&c though.

another britbong here, remember to not use a sheet you pissed on you dirty frogs.

FRANCE IS ALREADY DEAD

I am sorry to burst your bubble, cuckboy, but the fact remains that the Franks were Dutch.

All of the Gallic noble houses have their origin in the Dutch, indeed. But after centuries of dillution it's hard to keep calling them Dutch after they stopped talking Old Dutch, completely adopted Romano-Gallic in every facet of their lives and miscegenated themselves into oblivion with the local population. Which happened shortly after Karl the Butcher.

The AR is Adynastic, we'd probably look for a new dynasty, or a decent noble.

En propagande ? T'aura pas grand monde qui reconnaitra.

no one cares stay on topic

So what's the issue exactly with glorifying the fathers of France?

Charlemagne is the one that first moved the center of power to the Iles-de-France region and Charles Martell is the one that defended France from the Moors.

wow rude

I dont think le shariah allows this.

that is the price they pay
for allowing their peoples
to be subjugated to freemasons and jews
for over 200 years.

all that is left is your city Paris to burn,
then it will be apparent that france is no longer a nation, and you know exactly what im talking about bitch.

see

The pic with the frenchman and the english untermensch should have the english be black or brown, so the common folk of England does not feel aggraviated and at the same time you attack a cuurrent problem of immigration. We may be nationalists, but our ideology is shared internationaly, so we'd rather keep foreign nationalists as allies rather than ridicule the english with some millenial old petty dispute between european brethren.

La Fleur de Lys is a fantastic symbol, make sure to use it in a good way.

For the uniform, man I don't know, I'd prefer something military oriented but I don't know how well that will be taken. It needs to have some emblem though, and you have to choose where to put it, an arm band? A torso band? On the chest? Armbands will be taken as somewhat nazi which can be supported or hated depending on the cuckening level of the region they will be sported in.

As for poster/panflet propaganda, display the most aryan french looking people, drawn if possible, you can. This must be clear in the subconscious of the people, the struggle has a racial component.

Obviously, displaying french classical art etc is good too

Doesn't FN want a monarchy? Or at least some of them?

I heard Marion wanted one at least. idk though.

I really love her.

THANK YOU GOD FOR CREATING MARION

THANK YOU GOD FOR CREATING THE UNIVERSE AND ALL IN IT FOR THE CONDITIONS YOU SET AT THE BEGINNING EVENTUALLY GAVE RISE TO THE SPECIFIC CIRCUMSTANCES THAT WOULD ARRIVE AT MARION BEING CONCEIVED AND GROWING UP TO BE THE BEAUTIFUL AND REDPILLED WOMAN SHE IS

I FUCKING LOVE HER SO MUCH AND I WISH SHE WAS MY WIFE

Worry about your own country you poor little anglocuck.

Quite a step back from calling me retarded for stating that the fathers of France weren't French but Dutch, isn't it. Also I already said my "issue" with it in my opening statement. But whatever, can't expect some ignoramus like you to also read properly.

No he didn't. Chlodovechus I moved the capital to Paris after he conquered Allemania, Soisson, Acquitanian Visigoth. Don't talk if you don't know your history.

there is no reason for france to exist

fucking french still think cities are necessary?

cities are hellholes,

france cannot do anything now but to appologize for the abomination what is Paris in a mastubating apologetic fashion.

THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR PARIS FRENCHMAN

NO PARIS, NO FRANCE, WE KNOW YOUR WEAKNESS FAGGOTS

Je me pose des questions, c'est quoi la différence entre l'Action Française et l'Alliance Royale?
Vos "manifestations" se passe comment? Des jeunes avec des foulards et banderoles qui insultent et balance des pierres?
Vous êtes présent dans toutes les régions?

fuck off defeatist you're accomplishing nothing, and for that reason you're a fucking shill kike, fuck off and die.

L'AF est Orléaniste, nous sommes adynastiques, nous ne supportons aucun candidat.
Nos manifs, on en a peu, c'est surtout l'anniversaire de la mort de Louis XVI, etc.
On est dans quasiment toutes les régions

NO PARIS MEANS NO FRENCH NATION
WHEN PARIS BURNS YOUR PEOPLE WILL BE EXPOSED AS TOTALLY INCOMPITENT
YOU ARE WEAK
YOU HAVE NO CHANCE AT REVIVAL
GERMANY CONTROLS YOUR ELECTRICITY

I was under the impression that Cloves moved the capital to France but the center of power of the kings remained in Aachen until Charlemagne. My bad then.

No, you didn't, you claimed that Charlemagne and Charles Martell were foreign overlords. I proved otherwise. You continue to bitch.

Just piss off and go lurk /his/

Something eternal
Something that symbolizes France
Something that binds the French together
Something greater

This entire thread

France is energetically independent, one of the few European nations that is so.

Does it piss anyone else off that monarchs wear business suits just like politicians do? I wish they'd wear traditional clothing, like the Dutch do on Prinsjesdag.

What does you party think of action française?

In my opinion, if you are to take inspiration from anything, take it from them.

Nice try kike

YOU FRENCH FAGGOTS ARE DEMENTED
JUST LET PARIS GO
JUST ADMIT YOU WERE WRONG AND THAT IT IS AN ABOMINATION
JUST LEAVE PARIS AND DESTROY IT ALL
IF YOU TRY TO 'SAVE' PARIS YOU WILL DESTROY YOURSELVES
THE JEWS AND MASONS WANT YOU TO EXPELL EMOTIONAL ENERGY FOR PARIS
STOP WITH PARIS
JUST LET PARIS BURN AND EVACUATE
IF YOU TRY TO HOLD ON TO PARIS, YOU WILL ALL PERISH

What are you even talking about you autistic sperg?

they're cool, we get along

So wait OP your looking for Uniform Designs, tell you what if I find the time I'll do a couple concepts. I'm usually into drawing characters but I'll give actual costume design a go.

If I get around to it I'll post them to my Deviant Shit page (below), if nothing comes up in a week I am either dead or got downtrodden with work.

>clarkesconceptart.deviantart.com/

Add me on QTox, we can talk about it.
E01A85D05D8A4B39D5B57FA6894E12D8CD328C9EC21C42EE8922FA91F2D7A93CE02858DF130D

Amerifat here

Don't forget your Burka and copy of the Quran.

OI

Do you Frogs have any Monarchism left in you? Could the monarchy realistically be re-established in the near future?

Let's face it, you hate your politics as much as the rest of us do.

Karel the Butcher was the one who moved the capitol to Aachen. Doornik (Tournai) was the capitol before Chlodovechus moved it.
Where did you "prove" this? I only see a "nuh-uh not true".
Franks were Dutch, that is a fact. The Franks spoke Old Dutch and Salic Law is written in Latin and Old Dutch, that is a fact. The Franks descended from Rhine Delta into Belgica and Germania Inferior with the fall of Western Rome and conquered Gaul soon after, that is also a fact. And these movements I have already shown in this thread at , while you provided not even arguments let alone supposed proof. The Franks are foreign overlords with only the nobility settling in the newly conquered lands and getting miscegenated into the Gallo-Roman populace over the course of centuries.

You have continued to peddle falsehoods with every response you've made. Why don't you just concede to the truth and accept the fact that Charles Martel and the Butcher were just as much French as the Normans were English?

I'll have to download Qtox first, I'll do it by tommorow as I'm pretty swamped right now. I'll message you soon or at latest tommorow 8pm GMT time.

Do you guys have anyone that is looking to become a monarch? That's sort of the problem I have as an American monarchist, there just isn't anyone even stepping up to the plate.

They have a pretender lad, there is such a thing as succession:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_Alphonse,_Duke_of_Anjou

As for the Yanks, there would be no-one else who could legitimately become Monarch other than ERII, and even then, there's still a lot of sour grapes over that whole debacle.

found the antifa : Here is it people, that's how they ruin threads, This is what we're dealing with, Never forget.

Yeah, it could happen, but only if we start acting now.

I look at things from a "Mandate of Heaven" perspective. Succession only matters if the successor is worthy. If someone else is more worthy, I'll accept that person.

who?

Does your Sharia law allow white flags?

I feel proper foolish now. Where does the "R" come from.

Regina, Latin for Queen.

Bonaparte's a Trader cuck living in London.

Fucking disgrace.

France didn't even exist before the Frankish conquest. France as a nation has its identity firmly rooted in the Frankish empire, you can not possibly argue that.

Also I understand that you calling Charlemagne "the Butcher" means you're just a butthurt pagan.

wanting nationalism
wanting other nations to help you

pick one

best of luck but i don't want any frogs helping in US elections or any Israelis Brits niggers sand niggers or any non national. as i wish the US to be free of foreign infulence

I guess the Gallic people nor the Roman province of Gaul don't exist in your mind then. Vercingetorix getting the Gallic nation under one banner attempting to rescue Caesar's onslaught never happened. The Gallic Empire also was never a thing, according to you?
Just because your people used a different nomenclature before the Frankish conquest doesn't mean France or the French didn't exist.
Yes, I can. France has its identity rooted in cosmopolitan imperialism, not in the Frankish empire. If anything, you Gauls have done your best to ethnically cleanse all Franks from Europe in your LARPing aspirations to recreate that which your ancient Dutch overlords created. Perhaps provide any proof of your claim and point out some "firm Frankish roots", as I fail to see any. You have as far as I can see discarded the language, culture, customs and laws of the Franks. Even the beloved fleur-de-lys is a bastardisation of the Merovingian honey bee. Or are you going to refrain again from providing any arguments, let alone proof of any of your statements?

The only one who is butthurt in this conversation is you. You can't even get over the fact that Franks were foreign conquerors.

Uniforms for a politial group are illegal over here in bongistan so they have to make do with what they can get

I know they are illegal, but a plain black mask would have been better.

perhaps, i've seen a few group pictures of traitorous cunts in antifa on my kikebook though and they seem to wear plain black ones so it would be pretty confusing

Who decides if a successor is worthy then ? Does it matter what you think of this person ?

Don't get me wrong : I do think that we were played during our (((revolution))), and we need in fact some form of authoritative governance.

But there are huge flaws in Monarchy in my opinion, and succession is one of them. What if we have to deal with a mad tyrannic (((heir))) for decades ?

Unless you are promoting some sort of "Monarchy 2.0" with additions to the Old Regime ; I admit I am quite illiterate on the subject (but willing to understand).

Besides, who are the remaining heirs of French Royalty ? ? ? I am afraid of pic related.

The very name of the country is proof enough.
France is derived from Frank.

The French were known as Franks for hundreds of years and even today in German, France is called the Realm of the Franks.

The Gallic customs were all but lost after Caesar won that battle that you are referencing.

First off, I'm not a Gaul or a Frank. Secondly, I'm not understand where your butthurt is coming from here. Are you a Gaul LARPer hating on the Franks because MUH PAGANS, are you a butthurt German LARPer trying to distance himself from France because you're butthurt both your nations have a common origin in the Frankish empire

Please, do explain, once I understand where your anal frustration comes from I can better refute your misconceptions concerning what is essentially the precursor nation to the French, the Dutch, the Germans and to a lesser extent the Italians and British.

Fire and blood. A true noble is forged in war.

Nationalism is loving your nation, ultra nationalism is hating other nations, you fucking autist

We don't want the same monarchy as in the 17th century obviously, our will be adapted to the century.

Perhaps the president or "monarch" could be selected through a set of psychological and aptitude testing.

I recognize the fact that democracy is shit, and the world is getting increasingly complicated that normies can't figure it out even if you spell it out for them.

They would literally lay down in the face of a direct threat.

The testing could screen out phycos, pedos, and those who wish to harm the country. So at worse you would get someone with the wrong ideas, instead of a crazy.

Old school monarchy just makes the royals an inbreed bunch of morons, and eventually you get someone who is actively out against the country.

It sounds sort of democratic to state it simply, but the people do. A worthy ruler is one who can gather the will of his countrymen and inspire their obedience. There isn't even a clear percentage of the population necessary, it's about the results that manifest. To put it in another way, I can't declare myself king of the US and have anyone treat me as such. Someone who could is worthy, for as long as his policies don't cause his subjects to behead him. Even if you've got (((revolutionaries))) stirring shit up, no king gets ousted while doing a good job.

I'm a monarchist because I believe that is the natural end of the rise of a true hero. It's my responsibility as someone without that potential, but with service to offer such a person, to search for a worthy individual. It is possible that there doesn't exist such a person in this era, but I am duty-bound to search. Trying to find the person most worthy of my allegiance; that's part of how I try to live as a reactionary.

Right, we want the monarchies of the early middle ages.

Where rulers were to an extent just, where they had to be to inspire the different nobles to action, and where the power was decentralized enough that people weren't always under the eyes of some chicken shit bureaucrat half a world away.

Do you have actual support from Louis XX? You should probably work on getting that. Or at least try to prevent him from saying he doesn't want the throne like Georg Friedrich did.

(CHECKED)

Understandable, it's a real shame Britain doesn't allow political uniform.

Yes, while we don't have a chosen candidate, we don't oppose the most legitimate candidates either. We have good relations with the Prince, I have met him personally.

aye. It would be nice if there was something subtly uniform ish that we could get away with, but I don't know what that would be

Never forget 18 Brumaire

Bourbons are turbo cucks and same with any french monarch.

Find a Napoleon in your generation and make him your emperor fams

otherwise, as I suspect, you are mega turbo cuckolds

Probably, I don't really care much about the Orleans or the Bourbons, or even the Napoleons

Defeatist shill get out.

You know the original French royal flag is white and it was way before the surrender meme right ?

kek

It's probably a historically illiterate Yank pretending that isolation means absolutely no contact with the outside world. Europe in the late 1800's was pretty much the perfect model for how Europe should be today.

Coloured ties (ribbons/dresses for women). It's technically acceptable for us to do so.

Take a joke faggot.

pourquoi est-il nécessaire d'engager avec la descendance des putois de monarques qui ont historiquement ruiné ton pays?

They predicted their military fate

Il va falloir que tu ailles réviser ton histoire, honnêtement

90 IQ detected

Well I'm a "Yank" myself, but no offense taken, many of my countrymen are insanely unknowledgeable about history. It's clear to me just by common sense that European peoples the world over (inb4 le 60% mimi) need to assist each other whenever possible, because we're too few and too beset by enemies to not unite. And no, that's not a call to abolish all European ethnicities to create one big huewhyte race.

Fam ever since franco-prussian war shit has been going down hill fast for the frogs in their military and political endeavors

it's pretty sad tbh

In case you have not noticed yet, this topic is censored all over the internet.

Have you realized yet that you are in a containment board?

One of us got out, and it got viral, 60k subscribers in 2 days, 2million total video views before being shut down. And now they don't even want you to know that our ideas are like oxygen for the brainwashed millenial normie.

IT'S TIME TO TAKE THE FIGHT BACK TO THEM. GENTLEMEN, MAKE A REDDIT ACCOUNT, MAKE A YOUTUBE ACCOUNT, MAKE A TWITTER ACCOUNT! MAKE A FUCKING TUMBLR ACCOUNT!

WE NEED A SLEEPER CELL ON EVERY SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORM!

THEY ATTACK US? WE WILL ATTACK THEM!

archive.is/IwIEe

archive.is/SQjGr

archive.is/PEvDX

archive.is/6dyLx

archive.is/xB4Ax

archive.is/IwIEe

archive.is/SQjGr

archive.is/PEvDX

archive.is/6dyLx

archive.is/xB4Ax

Basically everyone was talking about this chick on hundreds of youtube channels and we had the opportunity to organize and raid youtube because we had practically been invited to do so by a cohort of confused millennials who were being exposed to our ideas for the first time via Evalion.

Rather than organizing we had the coalition of freakshows who are e-besties with our pathetic mods on IRC organized against us to shut down this topic here until the trend passes as it will and no one on youtube even remembers who Evalion was, the content of her videos and the narrative hardens that the Right Side of History won once again. Basically there is a conversation being had that we could dominate that we are not even taking a hand in instead being consumed by faggy leftists spamming our board, shutting down conversation with the help of the mods.

This same bullshit happened with the "Long Live Holla Forums!" spam wherein the board was unusable for days, and continued getting low level raided for a month and the mods simply banned anyone either counter-spamming or criticizing the mods for not just doing their jobs and banning the 'Long Live Holla Forums!' spammers.

Our mods are not Holla Forums and never have been. That's why they have no engagement with the community. Imkampfy also tried to shut down and shill against Trump early on and his cabal of IRC trannies, faggots, and mystery meat used the same exact arguments about 'worshiping some celebrity' arguments to attempt to shame us into silence.

Actually it doesn't look that bad except 1870-1871 and early WW2 fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liste_des_batailles_de_l'histoire_de_France

reminder these are intl lies. report this shit

God no, bunch of Jacobins running around.

will bump tomorrow when I wake up

/fringe/ here, Holla Forums needs to bone up on symbolism if you're going to continue tearing at the fabric of reality. Here's a knowledge bomb courtesy of a 19th cen. anti-Papist:

Heraldry of the three frogs eventually became the fleur de lys under Clovis at the same time the kingdom converted to Christianity.

That heraldic symbol can be traced back to Egypt…

Here you go mes amis, I drew your uniform for you.

sketchtoy.com/67048431

Vous ne devriez vraiment pas soutenir Louis XX, ça ne vous fera que du mal, la plupart des nationalistes (moi y compris) pensent que c'est un globaliste. Le fait que vous ne soutenez aucun candidat à la royauté fait votre force.

Par contre, vous devriez promouvoir la décentralisation et la décroissance comme le fait l'Action Française, ça pourrait vraiment apporter énormément de personnes d'horizons variées dans vos rangs.

Don't French Monarchists kill themselves over the matter of which house to restore? Bourbon, Bonaparte or Orléans?

Va chier, vive l'Empereur.

rule of tincture faggot

Perso je lui fais pas confiance, je doute qu'il soit méritant.

L'Empire n'est qu'une conséquence de la république, c'est juste un mec qui était pas légitime à la couronne de France qui voulait quand même avoir la puissance d'un Roi, rien à foutre.

bump still looking for memes, add on QTox if interested E01A85D05D8A4B39D5B57FA6894E12D8CD328C9EC21C42EE8922FA91F2D7A93CE02858DF130D

2 bumps

good shit

Needs more white

L.O.L.

I have a theory that France could have kept her king if they had gotten rid of the Vatican's Jesuits and gone Calvinist as the Dutch Republic did in order to get the Kingdom of the Netherlands.

It's funny because when I made that flagbearer pic it was intended to represent a Second Empire facial aesthetic with Republican Guard uniform….

Everything past the French empire was absolute dogshit. Bring back your kings frogs.

I used to be a royalist then a bonapartist.

I remain a monarchist but no dynasty extant can serve France. The Bourbons are foreigners or liberals, the Bonapartes have forgotten their glory and the heir is a fucking investment banker.

Napoleon is still my secular god, and the Kings my progenitors.

We need to SAVE OUR RACE, the RACE OF FRENCH PEOPLES. This is 1000 times more important than restoring a dynasty. You slap Prince Bourbon the Spaniard on top, you won't solve anything.

France is dead like Quebec french lost
fuck this world
the worst is the faggots who hates on french but french have been an honest people

You frog faggots need to use your real flag, not this shitty 3 color post modernist garbage.

Is that quote real?

Vous pensez quoi du Journal de la Décroissance ? J'ai toujours été étonné du fait qu'ils soient autant redpill, je me rappelle d'une BD qui vantait les mérites de l'Ancien Régime, tout en crachant sur les communistes, les mahomerdants et le modernisme. (malheureusement je n'ai pas cette bd avec moi, mais celle que j'ai posté montre déjà le niveau.)

Jamais entendu parlé, je me renseignerais.

Most mentally deficient kings have regencies. The ones that don't persecute the court, if they go too far then they get killed. If they persecute the nation then they get killed even faster. So a 1/1000 (probably lower with modern medicine) chance of a mad ruler who might persecute an extremely tiny minority is not a concern. Succession is not the weakness of monarchy, it is it's strength. Natsoc is weak because of it's succession and egalitarianism. Even if Hitler won the war, after he would have died then it would've the leadership would've become sycophants. Monarchs train their sons, the sons inherit a legacy and traditions and the best education. Not to mention the genetics. I don't know where you would find a better leader.

you faggot.

You're a coward, likely homosexual, and not worth our time.