Soap thread

Post soap.

If someone were to say, carve cp into a bar of soap, would that make it a crime to posses soap?

haha btfo

might as well rub shit all over your hands after you've washed them

Let's not. Have some class third world scum.

Bar soap is the best
Whenever I use the liquid kind, it leaves some kind of shitty moisturizer residue and my hands never feel clean

sounds like you need to scrub more diligently

Damn, this is such a sexually-charged thread!

I never before had the urge to lick soap until this thread.

I never before had the urge to lick Steve Buscemi's eyes until this post

Protip: bite it's nose off and pull it's eyes out.

Dog>Well>Rope>Bucket>Student
Shampoo & Soap tied for unimportant.
Would rather have a bar of soap than a student. More useful, what it touches doesn't become unclean. Soap is for women real men scrub themselves with dirt and swim in the ocean/rivers.

Women smell better dirty, unless they're German, then they are always dirty. Also asians, worse than toxic sushi seaweed.

Cologne is fine. Perfume on girls is too unless it's designed by some student. Like spraying Jew on themselves. Wouldn't hit it. Asianified. moneyified, yuck. Gold chain wearing hiphop homosexual erector of badly made houses and minimalism. Not even dress wearing. Literally promotes those stupid women jeans that make their hips a supermarket item seperate from the rest of them. I understand what Sean Connery said where women should be slapped, but denying them the penis is the only thing they would understand. But a foot long plastic subway dildo to get back at you, a stupid little car and calling the police. When women turn into asians not even the blindest ricefarmer could bear seeing you know you're in a monied part of a city.

You are a fucking wizzard soap is jelly to me now. Jelly or icecream.

What a good idea. Soap that males people tasty. That you can bite.

Child safe. Sexually inviting. Wash eachother with tongue or food it's all good. No pedo.

In case anyone is wondering what the fuck is going on: this is a guy that has legit schizophrenia.
He usually posts on Holla Forums but seems like he posts here on Holla Forums too sometimes.

never shiggty that hard before

Call of Duty gets more jewish all the time. Now Soap even looks like he is a confused dirty girl.

At least those religions newsmedia cocksuckers start wars. Fuck living in a world without attack helicopters and screaming religious people. Though much respect, very praise gallah to Ahabs fighting for their country instead of Turbanistanis. Should team up with them and shoot the traitors who are co-operating in occupying their own country. Like mini americans, praising their parasites. That guy who nevar forget shot some of his friends after finding out people pissed on his countrymen that gaylord oh yeah, winner. If only the world had more like that. Tough luck to the homos who didn't slaughter their own buddies when they found out about that too. Have to hold a standard.

Maybe incorporate catchin pokemon into homographic weapon sights.

ah, another user. i heard this site is full of 'em

hey, chill out

Nobody needs a warning to figure out you're boring.

My medical record is fairly clean. Think you have to sign off on someone saying you're what they say you are. Shrinks are permavictims who suggest problems as their way up. Most unfortunately are polite enough to go along to build something together with the bastards.

Anyhow if scientologists made their star trek world more interesting I could enjoy some of that. Drop off the history and build on the fantasy. They've done a lot of good in the world, stopping kids being drugged. Would has a lot of undecided participants bringing in problems. Anyhow Tom Cruise is pretty cool he can be my wingman anytime.

how we know if he's uncleing or actually insane? I would only think he's uncleing.