Religion board

REMINDER THAT THERE IS A RELIGION THREAD

STOP SPAMMING THIS BOARD WITH YOUR LARPAGAN, CHRISTCUCK, AND FEDORA D&C SHIT

I fucked up the link
>>>/rel/

sticky and lock pls.
throw the sliders out

Mods, sticky.

Too much religion threads slide actual politics threads.

>>>/suicide/

Even our mods aren't stupid enough to think religion is unrelated to politics

I corrected myself. That's the very first post.
>>>/out/

The religion spam is intl shills last ditch attempt at d&c they keep thinking they can accomplish something but really it is just garbage.

All religions being equal and coexisting is the spirit of Antichrist. That board will only work on casual (ie. false) followers.

That board isn't based on all religions being equal. I'm just saying that it's the board for religious debate. This board isn't.

There's a thread about a vegan dying on mount Everest, the new jungle book movie, and the new Ghostbusters movie sitting right at the top of the catalog.

How about complaining about those first if you want a board where we're not allowed to discuss anything?

Are you five fucking years old?

fuck off you fucking stupid kike

Newfag detected

Christianity is clearly subversion by kikes. Bi ble == manual for slaves. Just look at what the current head of the religion does and puke.

Behead those who insult memes.

It's just kike shills trying to create a fissure in Holla Forums. The anti-anime thing didn't work out so I guess this is their plan B.

There's also board called Holla Forums dedicated to films and television, but despite not having the vast political influence of Christianity we're not begging for a mod intervention to stop Holla Forums discussing it.

"Are you 5 years old?" is not a justification for removing topics you don't like.

Particularly referring to the latest propaganda film or show on Nickelodeon that gets its own thread.

Yesterday they were shilling and sliding with Evalion D&C threads, today they are shilling and sliding with religion D&C threads.

MODS, DO SOMETHING

The current head is fine with fags marrying and shit. He's just some kike that took power.

I think mods are compromise

Yeah, I forgot about it, someone already suggested that yesterday.
Your dubs are just confirming it, I'm afraid.

lel