Ancient Egyptians were black

Why do white people pretend they were ancient Egpytians? They honestly believe this or they are just joking?

white people dont claim that ancient egyptians were "white". most of the pharoas examined so far are of the R1b patralineal makeup, which many european men have.

its pretty much fact that Ancient egyptians were NOT sub saharan africans, in fact they despised 'nubians'.

were they 'white'? no. but they were not "black" (in the way thats understood today)

Because the Nubians and Kushites weren't Egyptian. They conquered a dying empire which was decaying due to their lack of outreach, as well as a stagnating society.

But this is just a low quality slide thread.

It's like you're a Nubians, or something.

t. Alberto Barbosa

WE

Ancient Egyptians were egyptian. Nubians were niggers.

And Egyptians were smart enough to never relax around nubians.

Think many of them were a sort of white with arab influances due to their geography.

They werent niggers though for sure

WUZ

Imagine if Holla Forums wasn't run by niggers

KANGZ

I just love how the Jews tried to push this shit so hard that it became a meme that nobody took seriously anymore even if it WERE true.

SSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTT

The were definetly not black but they sure where more tanned than the average caucasoid

dis nigga be tellin da troof lmao

DAS RITE

W-W-WIITTE PPL BE RUINING OUR LYYEF I AM TELLIN U MATE. L-L-LOOK MAN.

So almost every goddamn civilization that has every exist on the face of this planet has had kings or queens or emperors or lords or shahs or sultans or some kind of a ruling class that presides over the common people.. How are those niggers not grasping this simple concept?! Are they implying that all niggers were kingz and queenz n shit without a proletariat class beneath?

they were black during their decline. congratulations niggers. you cant do anything right.

xD epic!!!!11!!!1!!11

They have no empires of their own that had any impact on the western society they live in. We wuz kangz is a deep rooted inferiority complex.

(checked)
HELLO MY H'WHYTE FRIEND

HOL UP

*smacks lips*

Reported.

Haven't you watched ancient aliens?

Ancient egyptians were neither black or white, they're aliums.

saging for massive nigger faggotry

seriously tho, the ancient Egyptians meme got made up in the 18th century by Cagliostro, and then Mozart (who was black) made an opera parading his invention.

I wonder what OP is trying to slide?

Just a reminder that while the Great Assa is won all niggers will have to go back to the dark worlds.

People actually think the Egyptians were everything BUT Egyptian

Let that sink in