Huffington Post Absolutely BTFO

Liz Heron, executive editor at HuffPo tweeted out a picture along with a comment patting themselves on the back and stroking their ego for being sooooo diverse. Gets absolutely blown the fuck out on Twitter.

Post these great tweets in this thread.

Pretty typical of leftists tbh fam, like how all the kikes who want open borders and a flood of migrants happen to live in gated communities.

3 POCs top left

3 POCs bottom right and 1 POC middle right.

The rest are white women and jews.

Don't fall for this.

Meet an actual diverse board of editors at a real newspaper, the Chicago Tribune.

all except 3 of them look like jews

captch: jidyeha

Needs more fucking white males tbh fam

No wonder its a shit, failing company.

We have to make the goyim hate Trump.

they're all using macs

What is it with the lugenpresse and their fuckin macbooks?

Dont fall for what jackass? why are you defending the huffington post here? get out.

Why are they copying Drudge with their headline style anyway? has anybody ever hit them on this?

Are those all real headlines? Fucking kek

You're just going to look stupid falling for propaganda, it only discredits the right when you jump on propaganda easily proven false.

as somebody who works in media (creative), macbooks are king, it's sad but true.

you can blame the unholy alliance/monopoly apple and adobe have built for that.

such diversity wew

it only discredits your mom when she sucks a nigger cock.

Pfft, the "pock" are all chinks or gooks or some shut.

They dont count.

Adobe fucking hates Apple and vice versa. You know fuck all about what you’re saying.

Microsoft is owned by kikes. Apple and *NIX builds are the only ones that don’t steal your info.

Literally "stop exposing the vicious nature of the Islamic faith or they will increase their viciousness and kill more. rape more."

I went to an art school I know… I know and a Macbook Pro was included in our tuition.

So every student had a brand new Mac plus Mac Pros in the computer labs.

Same thing the pictures in their articles in the OP, all Black and all Asian.

How did these twisted motherfuckers convince an entire hemisphere of apparent idiots that the elephant rampaging in the middle of the room is actually a fucking emu laying an egg? When did 2+2=1?

Nobody brings this shit up either, not ever. The evil cocksuckers constantly and directly "racism" and whether something is "too White" yet we never bring it up in our arguments with them.

It's never "Your diversity means making sure a single White is seen nowhere" or "You constantly encourage 'PoC' to attack and rape us". No, it's always faggy pussy shit that skirts around it like "Your tone is aggressive" or "You're disrupting our diverse communities".

They completely dominant the conversation and we do absolutely nothing about except pander:

"You know I'm not a racist but…"
"I love Black People but I gotta say…."
"I have a lot of Gay best friends but…."
etc etc etc etc etc

Mainstream Conservative and Alt-Right news needs to man the fuck up and start hammering this shit in the core instead of looking at the fucking birds and the bees

I'm high as shit if I come off incoherent but goddamn this shit pisses me off and it blows my mind nobody ever seems to notice this our biggest and most crippling handicap

Does every other article they write have the headline "Dear x, this is why you are stupid?" or "10 reasons why everything you think about x is wrong and ungood"? I mean, the picture shows that they are a company full of little girls and spinsters, so you kind of expect the articles to be elongated Twitter posts, but is it that hard to write a fresh, patronising headline every once in a while?

I still can't get over the font and colour scheme that they use for the articles on their website now. It looks like a scam site or something a fringe lunatic would create to promote their crackpot theories.

ayy lmao

THE EDGE IS CALLING TONIGHT!

==THE EDGE IS CALLING TONIGHT.=

according to the lefties, having all women IS diversity, though

If you're going to spread this, make sure to point out:

make sure you tell people that. also, wtf? let me guess, those are all ChiCom immigrants?

Where are these illustrations from?

Counter-signal Memes for Fashy Goys group on facebook. Made by Ghoul, the homosexual from TRS.

The original sjw version triggered cucks so badly they had to make a million edits to "get us back".

GTFO
>>>/oven/

I've worked around women quite a few times in my life. They do little more than in-fight and gossip about each other. So much fucking drama.

This is what happens when you allow women to feel like they're allowed to state their opinions on issues of security.

A DATE WITH CHAOS AND YOU'RE DRESSED TO THE NINES

The epitome of a battered wife

That's an F. Not diverse enough.

You haven't been assigned here long, have you?

POC as in pickers of cotton…

Jesus, if I were part of their staff, I'd do everything in my power not to be photographed.

Thanks user!

When did chinks and gooks pick cotton?

No, no, this doesn't make any sense at all!

Say nigger

Because it's really about ruining white men.

It's really about ruining a nationalistic ideology than anything else, and they attack anyone that doesn't toe their made up moral relativist line. Well, anyone, but muslims - they get to do whatever the fuck they want to

No wonder that paper is circling the drain

That blubbering negroid, Clarence Page, makes my blood boil over when I have to listen to him on the McLaughlin Group.

do it faggots

That's some awful fucking formatting.

Is that what the site looks like? It's like they're trying their hardest to make people not want to read them…

And blacks. Saw one journo saying the US olympic team for whatever was the most diverse because it had 4 black women…

They're right, but not in a way they'd admit to. Homogenous groups will produce more diverse views, compared to each one having a perfect 2016 assortment.

They want to culturally enrich the masses while being unenriched? How strange

actually learned a lot with this thread

I feel bad for the male janitor who has to get the Sea-Holocaust smell out of that room.

Is that the spectre meeting?