REDPILL CHRISTIANS WITH ONE SIMPLE VERSE

DO YOU KNOW A CHRISTIAN?

ARE THEY A ZIONIST SPIRITUAL CUCK?!?

REDPILL THEM ON THE JEWISH QUESTION WITH ONE SIMPLE VERSE.

Revelation 11:8 And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.

1.) The great city is BABYLON

2.) JERUSALEM is BABYLON.

3.) The antichrist will rule from JERUSALEM.

4.) EVERY FUCKING TIME

Other urls found in this thread:

gotquestions.org/His-blood-be-on-us.html
gotquestions.org/anti-Semitism.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=6njV-VS-7GQ
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Deuteronomy 28:15-68
youtu.be/dCD03h8Z20c?t=35m40s
poal.me/mztn2u
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You can't convert Christians with one sentence, because the Bible is convoluted.

The best way I can think of to free a Christian, is to ask them:

1. Why isn't Jesus White/belongs to your nation.

2. Why do you claim you belief in God, when you worship Jesus.

3. If the Bible is the word of God, then why can we mortals write down and print the Bible?

Jesus is logos

fedora tier argument

Alright?

Uhm, why do you worship the logos under the name of Jesus, when you claim to belief in God?

Alright, why?

If the Bible is the word of God and God created the universe, then why can be understand the Bible, if it's created by a being that great?

I really don't think so man. Those sound like works spoken by someone who has never read any substantial portion of it.

Isaiah 1:21 How is the faithful city become an harlot! it was full of judgment; righteousness lodged in it; but now murderers.

Isaiah 3:8 For Jerusalem is ruined, and Judah is fallen: because their tongue and their doings are against the Lord, to provoke the eyes of his glory.

Malachi 2:11 Judah hath dealt treacherously, and an abomination is committed in Israel and in Jerusalem; for Judah hath profaned the holiness of the Lord which he loved, and hath married the daughter of a strange god.

Amos 3:5 But I will send a fire upon Judah, and it shall devour the palaces of Jerusalem.

Jeremiah 13:27 I have seen thine adulteries, and thy neighings, the lewdness of thy whoredom, and thine abominations on the hills in the fields. Woe unto thee, O Jerusalem! wilt thou not be made clean? when shall it once be?

If there is a God, and a Creator, than the creator of the universe must have created everything in it, including the separate races. Either you don't believe in God, or you don't ask such a silly question. Anything in between is LARPing.

Another silly question. Are you a Jew or Muslim?

Why not? If nobody could write it down, that would require that nobody ever heard it, unless God enforces his copyright.

All Abrahamic religions were forced on our ancestors by the kikes. If you are still a part of any abrahamic religion then you should die. Bible is clearly a manual for how to be a good slave. The only correct "religion" for us is in Slav-Aryan vedas, which was forcibly removed from our ancestors by kikes and replaced christianity.

I have and those are just random verses.

I see, you refuse to awnser, so let me awnser it again.

Why isn't Jesus a White Dutchmen, and in your case, your race and nation.

Second time you refuse to awnser the question, let me rephrase it again.

If you belief in God, why do you worship Jesus.

Uhm, because if it was the word of God, it would reflect God and be beyond understanding.

Therefor the Bible can not be the word of God.

This is a better philosophical question, and it has a philosophical answer. God is known to speak down to our level, like you'd speak down to a child. In fact that is the relationship that we are said to have with God; he is our Father, and we are his children. In fact, he was the original father. Men are made in the image of God, and so all of our human experiences have spiritual origins.

Why are you fedoras so fucking retarded?

The whole Bible, even Old Testament, is about how fucked up and sinful the jews are. God literally spoke to them in person and they still worshiped pagan shit.

Also, OP, this is known even to scholars. Only the most ignorant people don't know about this. Not every person who calls themselves Christian actually is one. No different from cuckservatives.

Nah. You ask them, do you have some… any… sort of evidence your complex and convoluted belief structure is true in any sense, no matter how slight?

They won't be redpilled, because cultists can't into reason and thinking and shit… but it's great fun to look at them go.

Bu then, you admit the Bible isn't actually the word of God, but how it would appear to the people who wrote it?

Okay, lets get into each one.

Isaiah 1
1 The vision of Isaiah the son of Amoz, which he saw concerning Judah and Jerusalem in the days of Uzziah, Jotham, Ahaz, and Hezekiah, kings of Judah.
2 Hear, O heavens, and give ear, O earth: for the Lord hath spoken, I have nourished and brought up children, and they have rebelled against me.
3 The ox knoweth his owner, and the ass his master's crib: but Israel doth not know, my people doth not consider.
4 Ah sinful nation, a people laden with iniquity, a seed of evildoers, children that are corrupters: they have forsaken the Lord, they have provoked the Holy One of Israel unto anger, they are gone away backward.

11 To what purpose is the multitude of your sacrifices unto me? saith the Lord: I am full of the burnt offerings of rams, and the fat of fed beasts; and I delight not in the blood of bullocks, or of lambs, or of he goats.
12 When ye come to appear before me, who hath required this at your hand, to tread my courts?
13 Bring no more vain oblations; incense is an abomination unto me; the new moons and sabbaths, the calling of assemblies, I cannot away with; it is iniquity, even the solemn meeting.
14 Your new moons and your appointed feasts my soul hateth: they are a trouble unto me; I am weary to bear them.
15 And when ye spread forth your hands, I will hide mine eyes from you: yea, when ye make many prayers, I will not hear: your hands are full of blood.

Never said I was an atheist, mate.

Of course, the product of an evil people, speaks about their evil. duh.

Not OP.

Try awnsering my questions.

Why do you think God is incapable of speaking down to our level?

Psalm 103
13 Like as a father pitieth his children, so the Lord pitieth them that fear him.
14 For he knoweth our frame; he remembereth that we are dust.

That's just your interpretation of vague and convoluted text, that got translated into a completely different language.

1. Jesus had blond hair and blue eyes. Jesus was a nationalist.
2. All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
Sure sounds like Jesus is God.

I don't why I bothered writing down something you won't read.
That oven you are headed to is eternal.

Fedora by any other special snowflake LARPing name. Don't really care, "mate".

Have you ever cracked open the Bible? Once?

No shit, nigger. Did you not see the extra spaces? You don't have to quote someone's post to speak to them.

No he wasn't.

Then why worship God and Jesus?

And how can God walk around as a man?

Not an argument.

that fedora is too tight. cut down on your hot pocket intake.

Reminder that the Jewish god Jehova said:

Deuteronomy 7:6 - For thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy God: the LORD thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth.

And he never recanted that. No christcuck will ever be able to show you some passage of words from the jewgod himself that negates his promise. They will offer vague quotes that must be interpreted way off what they actually say to make it work.

Jews are the chosen people of the Jewish god Jehova, and are in his eyes above all other people (i. e. you.)

Malachi
2:2 If ye will not hear, and if ye will not lay it to heart, to give glory unto my name, saith the Lord of hosts, I will even send a curse upon you, and I will curse your blessings: yea, I have cursed them already, because ye do not lay it to heart.
2:11 Judah hath dealt treacherously, and an abomination is committed in Israel and in Jerusalem; for Judah hath profaned the holiness of the Lord which he loved, and hath married the daughter of a strange god.

3:7 Even from the days of your fathers ye are gone away from mine ordinances, and have not kept them. Return unto me, and I will return unto you, saith the Lord of hosts. But ye said, Wherein shall we return?
3:8 Will a man rob God? Yet ye have robbed me. But ye say, Wherein have we robbed thee? In tithes and offerings.
3:9 Ye are cursed with a curse: for ye have robbed me, even this whole nation.

I see, truth doesn't matter to you.

Yes.

I am sorry, you can't write well.

That means a lot coming from a moral relativist. Are you fresh from Reddit?

Nope. not being btfo, never used the term opinions, not a fedora.

Meaningless verses.

He did when they broke the covenant and were cursed forever.
Then he gave them a chance to come back to him through Jesus, the kikes were so butthurt Jesus didn't give a shit about jew exclusiveness so they killed him sealing the deal and ending up exiled from God's side forever.

Never called myself a moral relativist.

See, you did exactly what I said. In your passage he says they shall be cursed. Not that they're not chosen and above anyone else anymore.

Christcucks are very predictable.

Malachi is a short book. You should read it.

Malachi 1:11 For from the rising of the sun even unto the going down of the same my name shall be great among the Gentiles; and in every place incense shall be offered unto my name, and a pure offering: for my name shall be great among the heathen, saith the Lord of hosts.

Yes, it's just your interpretation os convoluted texts translated into a completely different language.

Meaningless post.

There's this thing called intuition. I suspect you have none of it, as you certainly have no wisdom.

sage

Anyone can out think that quote your weirdo

moshi you're making yourself look like a fool

Give it a shot.

Why?

I gave you a reason why your verses are meaningless, now return the courtesy back.

What does this have to do with never calling myself a moral relativist?

Are you saying that because you feel something is true, then it is true?

Why do I make myself look like a fool?

John's revelation is clear (as clear as revelation can be) that the jews are not God's chosen people except they be chosen to act as an instrument of evil in the world. Zionism in Christianity comes from a deep misapplication of the idea of the new Jerusalem and the Israel of God as the world-to-come after judgment day for the physical structures of the city of Jerusalem and the modern jewish ethno-state.

This is some low quality bait but goddamn if I'm not a hungry fish and hopefully responding will be useful/instructive for someone passing by.

Why would he have to be? God had his purposes, Christ would go to the Jews first who had anciently been a foreshadowing of the people of God in Christ, their religion a foreshadowing, a grand historical metaphor for the life and work of Christ. He went to them so that they would reject and crucify him so that he could die sacrificially in substitute for those who would repent and believe. Jesus then dispersed his disciples to the world to go out and evangelize and preach the gospel so that they would build their own churches and communities.

Discussing race and nationality when you're talking about the world as it exists is all fine and good but to apply it to spiritual things is a basic category error. There are vast physiological differences between the African and the European, there might eve be a difference in the temperament of their spirit, what is not different is that both are sinners who will be judged by a just and righteous God and are in need of a mediator and substitute to make themselves right with that God so they might have everlasting life in the world to come, after this one has been wiped away.

Because Jesus in the incarnation of the second person of the trinity. There is one being who is God but that being exists as three coequal persons. We know them as Father, Son and Holy Spirit because that has been how God has chosen to identify and reveal himself to us. These three persons are not three distinct and separate deities, nor are they merely three personalities or aspects of a single individual but fully three separate, eternal persons that posses the same being of God. As a part of the plan and providence of heaven it was God's purpose that the Son would incarnate fully as a man and play the role in history that He did out of love for the people of God aswell as to the ultimate glory of God.

The scriptures are the words written by prophets and apostles of God who by the influence of the Holy Spirit were raised up to communicate the truths of God to the people of God. They are God's means of preserving and propagating his commands and revelations, through out history, for posterity and to for the purpose of going out across the world to be shared amongst all the peoples of the earth.

Have you heard of the expression "quacks like a duck"?

con·vo·lut·ed
(especially of an argument, story, or sentence) extremely complex and difficult to follow.

sage
/christian/

They'll just use arguments from link related:

gotquestions.org/His-blood-be-on-us.html

gotquestions.org/anti-Semitism.html

Video related is a good study that talks about Jerusalem as Babylon and the possible formation of Greater Israel.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=6njV-VS-7GQ

I get it, i'm wrong because of some verse and how because I didn't read it from front to back i'm obviously oversimplifying it. Don't forget to vote for Ted while you are at it.

I worship Jesus and you already accept the fact that saints worship Jesus.
God's name is Jesus.

Who are you to place limits on what the creator can do.

Enjoy the eternal holocaust.

Anyone that has a soul can see the truth in the Bible.

Christians voted in Trump, moron.

Are you high?

1 Thessalonians 2
14 For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews:
15 Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:
16 Forbidding us to speak to the Gentiles that they might be saved, to fill up their sins alway: for the wrath is come upon them to the uttermost.

There is a reason why they are called christcucks. The midwest failed us. The east coast is the last bastion of common sense in the states.

i don't care what motivates you intl fags to be such human garbage

I'm from the South. That's right, the bulk of the Bible belt. The South voted Trump 100%

Because religion goes through Race.

How is it possible for God to create the world, but make it different from the spiritual reality.

Either God created both and the material reality reflects the spiritual reality, or the different planes have different creators.

That is impossible, as creator of everything, God is either one, or eternity, he can not be limited by a number.

But then you admit the Bible can't be the word of God, it's just people interpreting.

Yes, have you heard of the expression "not an argument"?

Learn to reason, instaid of feeling.

sage
sage all cuckservative threads

CHRISTIANS = JEWISH CONTROL

WHERE THERE ARE CHRISTIANS THERE IS:

BLOOD LIBEL

USURY FROM JEWS

WORSHIP OF A FOREIGN TRIBAL GOD

WORSHIP OF A DEATH BEYOND OUR LIVES

WORSHIP A PATHOLOGICAL ALTRUISM

WORSHIP OF RACE MIXING THROUGH ADAM AND EVE

EVENTUALLY ATHEISTIC COMMUNIST DEGENERACY IS THE RESULT OF THEIR LIES

IF YOU WORSHIP THE ANCESTORS OF JEWS, DO NOT CRY WHEN THEY BECOME YOUR ARISTOCRACY

sage

BLOOD LIBEL

USURY FROM JEWS

IF YOU WORSHIP THE ANCESTORS OF JEWS, DO NOT CRY WHEN THEY BECOME YOUR ARISTOCRACY

sage

BLOOD LIBEL

USURY FROM JEWS

sage

BLOOD LIBEL

USURY FROM JEWS

sage

BLOOD LIBEL

USURY FROM JEWS

What is a curse, can you awnser me that?

Oh look, now it's the retard that is pretending to play hero on Holla Forums. Don't you have a chimpire to take down? :^)

sage

BLOOD LIBEL

USURY FROM JEWS

sage

BLOOD LIBEL

USURY FROM JEWS

sage

BLOOD LIBEL

USURY FROM JEWS

sage

BLOOD LIBEL

USURY FROM JEWS

sage

BLOOD LIBEL

USURY FROM JEWS

sage

BLOOD LIBEL

USURY FROM JEWS

Jesus is the only BEGOTTEN son of God.

Says you?

Psalm 2
7 I will declare the decree: the Lord hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.
8 Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.

No argument, fail.

Really? Then why also call him God?

Oh alright, God can do everything, even when it's not logical, therefor the interal rules of the Christian religion no longer matter.

Ah, your a jew.

Alright, so I have no soul then?

Never called myself an intl fag.

Malachi 2
2 If ye will not hear, and if ye will not lay it to heart, to give glory unto my name, saith the Lord of hosts, I will even send a curse upon you, and I will curse your blessings: yea, I have cursed them already, because ye do not lay it to heart.
9 Therefore have I also made you contemptible and base before all the people, according as ye have not kept my ways, but have been partial in the law.

In the context in which the word "cursed" is used here, it means "made contemptible and base."

Oh, now he is the son of God!

That makes perfect sense, the creator of the universe had a son, who was a person and who is also God!!

God can't be his own creation, that is illogical.

I love how cucks just fall back on arguments that have shat on sjws and kikes while expecting them to work exactly the same way.

Yea bruh

Ah, so the interpretation is convoluted and doesn't make sense to a modern English reader.

What does cursed mean.

Yup, totally not convoluted.

None of this is proper English.

Shakes head.

Yep, enjoy hell Schlomo.

Excellent counterargument. Now don't forget to quote your torah bible to show me how wrong I am.

Nope, never called myself a Jew.

Most people know what "curse" means

If a perfect, omnipotent, omnipresent, omniscient being duplicated itself, it would be exactly the same thing.

No, I haven't quoted the Bible yet.

Hell is eternal, Schlomo.

Oh alright, so God turned the Jews into toads….

No wait, your definition of curse, is clearly different from the one in the modern English speaking population.

Huh?

How can eternity duplicate itself?

The Bible said the exact opposite, kikes lost God's grace over 2000 years ago, only a kike would claim otherwise.

Nope, still haven't called myself a Jew.

Maybe you have some evidence that I am a Jew?

Maybe in Israel

No, I don't belief something like chosen ones exist.

sage

BLOOD LIBEL

USURY FROM JEWS

sage
====
====
====
====
BLOOD LIBEL
====
USURY FROM JEWS
====
====
====

sage

BLOOD LIBEL

USURY FROM JEWS

sage
====
====
====
====
BLOOD LIBEL
====
USURY FROM JEWS
====
====
====

sage

BLOOD LIBEL

USURY FROM JEWS

sage
====
====
====
====
BLOOD LIBEL
====
USURY FROM JEWS
====
====
====

sage

BLOOD LIBEL

USURY FROM JEWS

sage
====
====
====
====
BLOOD LIBEL
====
USURY FROM JEWS
====
====
====

The jews indict themselves in the bible, Revelations is hardly needed.

Mathew 27:25

Do you have prove of this?

>>>Holla Forums
>>>/asatru/
>>>Holla Forums

>>>/christian/
>>>/christ/

That's just not how anyone has ever viewed religion. the Romans accepted that the germanic, greek and egyptian gods were all Roman deities under a different name. Even the ancient sumerians who had patron deities over their cities understood their deities to be part of a larger pantheon. The spiritual by its very nature transcends race and nation because they are different categories. The material and immaterial are related but they are not necessarily dependent.

The fact that there are white muslims in france should be all the evidence you need for that. spiritual conviction and affiliation does not tie itself to race, people of the same race who are predisposed to sharing a common temperament and who share a common tradition are certainly more likely to possess a common religion but that is just correlation, not causation.

Hell, at that rate, you're being inconsistent, for the last thousand years the European race and it's diaspora have favored the Christian religion over all others, why are you rejecting the spiritual temperament of your people? If religion goes through race the european race is Christian. Of course you reject this idea or else you wouldn't be arguing against Christianity in this thread, so why do you want to force me to argue against a position you do not yourself actually hold?

How is it possible for God to make the sea and make it different from the land? Different kinds of things have different qualities. I don't understand how that's a difficulty.

That is both a false dichotomy and a non sequitur.

God is one, he has one undivided being. The Father is God, the son is God and the Holy Spirit is God, they are not different gods they are nto different beings, they are co-eternally and coequally possessive of the single, undivided being of God.

He is also not limited by a number, it's not as if God has divided himself up into three parts he exists as three persons, always has from eternity past and always will to eternity future, it is simply the nature of God. You and I we possess a single person and a single being, a stone has being but lacks person-hood, we and the stone have the qualities we do because it is the simple nature of a man and stone to be this way. God likewise is Triune, three in person, one in being, as part of his nature.

I didn't admit anything of the like. God has not inspired every book under the sun, there is a particular set of writings which have been written by specific people under the guidance of God which God, for His purposes through out history has preserved so as to communicate divine truth. The people of God who are indwelt by the Holy Spirit so they might grow and strengthen themselves in piety and wisdom are not just left to interpret these words in the dark they have the aid of the Holy Spirit in them to lead them in light and guidance.

Does this mean every individual Christian is always going to be right or have the same reading of a text? No, God has different purposes for different people and leaving them blind to certain things but making them wise to other things has it's own benefits.

There are ways I used to understand scripture that I disagree with now and in my life having that past experience has aided in me better understanding and being able to make application of what I know now and to help others not to make the same errors I had made in the past.

Reported for INTL.

In the same way that Keynesianism isn’t capitalism and marxism isn’t Holla Forums, HERETICAL SECTS that call themselves Christianity are not Christianity.

It’s that fucking simple.

Capitalism is defined by a set of situations and behaviors.
Holla Forums is defined by a set of situations and behaviors.
Christianity is defined by a set of situations and behaviors.

Is communism capitalism? Of fucking course not. Why? Because in communism, the market doesn’t dictate such and such, you know?
Is marxism, direct democracy, supporting the ‘personhood’ of corporations, supporting feminism, and supporting faggotry Holla Forums? Of fucking course not. Why? Because we were created to get away from that bullshit and restore our culture to its traditional values.
Is zionism Christianity? Of fucking course not. Why? Because Christian doctrine explicitly says that kikes are demons, have no right to the Holy Land, and that supporting them does not support God.

It’s literally that fucking simple, and any anti-Christian D&C sack of shit can be disproven this easily.

Just copy and paste.

Chrizis are not Christians.
Chrizi being the term I’ve come up with to delineate the heresy of “Christian Zionist” as though the words aren’t oxymoronic. They’re not Christian because they don’t follow the Bible or the tenants of Christianity. They fellate kike cock and blindly ignore their own self-interest. They’re not Christian, so they oughtn’t be called such.

I prefer John 8:19

Then they asked him, “Where is your father?”
“You do not know me or my Father,” Jesus replied. “If you knew me, you would know my Father also.”

Jews cannot worship God while denying Christ. Same goes for Muslims.

That doesn't make sense.

Because I thought the Anti-Christ was meant to destroy israel and the 'beast'.

Because he's a programmer m8.

Holy fuck, you know nothing about Christianity.

wow, it's almost like what I am describing is some kind of revelation from God.

Thus, they are no longer proper member of their race, but cosmopolitan zombies.

Actually, you are being inconsistent, if race comes before religion, then we should abandon Christainity for Race.

My God, you do realise that the material and spiritual world aren't actually things, right?

They are states of being coming from God, if everything comes from God, then different planes should reflect each other.

Alright, why?

Literally contradict yourself in one sentence.

Why is the Bible one of these books?

You should at least try to look at thing from a more non-biased perspective "cosmopolitian zombies", generic neetsoc views, and then the nonsense "if things come from God they should reflect each other" …what? Why? You do not understand God or His ways, why would you assume there's some odd inconsistency when God instructs you multiple times there are things about Him beyond human comprehension, or things He has not revealed to you or us?

moving on, yes your qualm about the material/spiritual "planes" are false dichotomies, there is no reason for either of the two reflect each other, or even be based on each other, the Bible is pretty explicit in disregarding certain material concerns for the spiritual, serious Christians will argue that is the majority of the message.

no, you just don't get it. the spiritual isn't supposed to be "logical".

you should read the Bible on your own and then seek multiple interpretations, sounds like you have a view of Christianity from idiot /fringe/rs

Meaningless lefty gooblygook.

Basically, you are saying I should look at thing from a lefty perspective, because that's what non-biased perspective really means.

Because God is NOT two people. I know this is difficult to understand if your a polytheist.

God has given us reason, so we can start understanding him. It's a gift.

They will, if they both come from the SAME source.

Right, it's suppossed to be emotional and feminine, right!

Read it, no I do not hang out with fringers.

Mudslime confirmed.

I'm not a lefty, another odd non-sequitor from you.

God is beyond humanity, why do you insist on forcing this inane dichotomy on the all-creator who literally tells "I am the I am". Emphasis on the all-creator. If one human being were to create something, I imagine they would reflect each other, God is beyond this.

Who are you to know God's ways?

nani sore?

that's a relief

Yeah, because muslimes are totally into reason.

Then why do you use lefty terms like unbiased?

I am not, you are!

Again, God gave us the gift of reason.

Ah, you have started refushing to awnser me.

I am not reliefed you hang around with Christians.

nigger, I do not change my language around based on what ideologies are using it at the time

I will admit to avoiding "problematic" if only because they spam it 100% tho

no u

yes, this doesn't mean you automatically know everything about His ways right?

are you some butt flustered gnostic or what?

Nice, you have started insulting me, or are you just a chav?

I see, losing the debate, so you suddenly become childish.

No, but neither do you.

Second insult.

Yeah, your really starting to show your true daemonic self now.

Are you claiming it is?

Wait, so we're not defining race by a persons ancestry or genetic composition but by their spiritual and political dispositions? Are you for real?

My point is that race and religion are separate categories. One does nto come before the other, they have their own spheres of relevancy and trying to apply he standards of one to the other is an error of logic the same way judging the quality of a film by the standards of the quality of a wine is an error of category, the one does not apply to the other.

I could get someone saying the spiritual world isn't a thing, but are you denying that the material world does not exist? That's lunatic Are you some kind of Zen buddhist or wild eyed solopsist?

Why?

It's a false dichotomy because it assumes the only two options are that the material and spiritual have to reflect each other if God created both and that if the two do not reflect each other then one god could not have made them, there is very clearly a third option here, my position which that they are different and they have one creator who imbued each with their own particular qualities.

It's a non sequitur because the assertion doesn't follow from any premise, you just assert it as if it's the case.

> Literally contradict yourself in one sentence.

That's why I wrote a whole paragraph and not a single sentence, that sentence fits in a context. There is no contradiction in categorically seperating being and personhood because we already do it. We recognize that a thing can have being and lack personhood, such as with inanimate objects (maybe you could make that argument with insects too, or single celled organisms, but I don't know how rigorous an assertion that would actually be so I'll stick with rocks). They are seperate categories, call them sets, if you like.

> Why is the Bible one of these books?

The Bible is the collection of these books, that's why you have things called the book of Genesis, the book of Isaiah, the epistle of Paul to the Romans, over the course of 1400 years from Moses to John, all across the Mediterranean and near east prophets and apostles wrote various books and letters and these manuscripts have over time been collected into what we know as the bible.

The reason I accept them as such is because they testify to their identity as the oracles of God by various means including fulfilled prophecy (since only God knows the future) historical accuracy, their unity in themes and message despite having been written across many cultures and by very different individuals across a very, very large span of time, the tenacity of the manuscript tradition where we can trace very clearly what the original texts said with little reason to doubt the authenticity of our modern copies, the nuance and depth and particularity of the theological complexity of the bible that in my mind simply puts to shame the spiritual musings of any other religion.

Maybe individually each of these things might not make the case but I believe that when taken as a whole, each strengthening the other, it puts Christianity out there as the only likely candidate as the one true faith if we have one on this earth.

It's hard to pin him down. He's slippery like a kike, makes fedora appeals to the "god of reason," and also makes shitty mudslime arguments about polytheism, and lastly denies being involved with asatru/fringe faggots. He is the very definition of special snowflake.

1. Jesus was white. Prove other wise
. He does come from ppl..I say ppl because even the cucked faux pagan gods of Europe come from no nation that is here today. Tsk Thinking Germany is 1,000's of yrs old. What a dumb cunt.

2. Jesus is God. Shesh, i know you don't believe, but why do you think you're smart enough to comment when you don't even know this basic tenet of Christianity?

3. >Thinking writing is a God like ability
How do you even reason this? The Bible isn't magic you retard. It's just a book.

Man this place has gone to shit once all you faggots from r/niggers arrived. All you do all day is shout nigger" like an autist and take credit for the shit 4 chan does

Israel is not a babylon.
Because Anti-Christ must sit in Jerusalem temple "like a god", so it doesn't mean he destroys it like a babylon whore in an hour

He also issues a contract with jews at some point:

Anti-Christ is a good friend with them until the end:

So it means Israel has its own judgement day, babylon has its own judgement day.

Honestly what good friend of jews might come from north lands, except communism? And its completely logical for them to destroy religions in entire world. It would also make sense for anti-christ to be a jew himself.

This thread is a disaster though. Babylon is obvious Vatican, and your lack of knowledge in that matter is ridiculous. Although can't blame you, there's plenty of time for everything to be judged.

Yes, clearly a revelation through reason and race.

No, both.

Alright, why?

I meant to say, objects. Thing has other meanings.

wow, it seems obvious, same source, same thing.

It CAN only reflect each other if God created both.

That's not possible, you need two different beings to create two different things.

I see, you use categories that do not really exist, in order to explain something that is illogical.

Still doesn't explain how a man called Jesus, could be the eternity of God.

Yeah, most of that is just made up.

No prophecies have been fulfilled, the Bible is self-contradictory and confusing, the manuscript tradition is meaningless, the Bible isn't theological complex.

Basically a punch of large tales.

Before Abraham was, I am.
Jesus claims to be God, openly, to the face of the kikes.

I believe in testimonies of his disciples. They were disowned by jews, they were murdered by jews and Romans. Even the jews say that Jesus made miracles of supernatural origin - they just claim that it was "egyptian magic".

John 1.1
You can replace "Word" with Logos, as it was written in Greek. Christ is 'the truth, the way and the life', and 'the word of God'. Even Muslims use the terms Messiah and 'Word of God' to describe Jesus.

A tree is known of its fruit. They say that He didn't exist, but He has produced the most fruit…

he, you sound like a retard.

This made me laugh.

I would but we Anglo master race need a master God. Not some cucked shitskin flower "god"

Alright, but why do you worship Jesus if you belief in God?

Hmm.
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Deuteronomy 28:15-68

Note the age of Genesis. Jesus is the fruit of prophecy, the fulfillment of the covenant.

Sage.

I thought I answered.

disciples*

Name one nation that was around 2,000 ytrs ago.
Pro tip: You can't.

Ethiopia.

No. I wouldn't call that a prophecy, a prophecy has to be atleast specific.

Alright, now why do you think a man, is God?

China.

Check
Check
Check.

European nations tardbait

Why not point out that Communism has killed and tortured millions of Christians, and the Jews did Communism?

sage

Alright, why do you belief a man is God?

I don't see a problem with theism as long as you recognize that your faith should not affect your pursuit of constants.
Whether you believe there is a god/gods you will never find something that universally depicts their existence. It will always be contrived. This is why theism is ill-conceived. Whether it's moral or not, is up to the individuals needs.

I think your problem comes from not understanding Trinity, Messiah and God.
Get as good understanding of God as you can. The video is very helpful.

As for Jews and their fear of Christ: youtu.be/dCD03h8Z20c?t=35m40s

God can show Himself in all of creation. He is not in conflict. The embed video here should clarify the nature of God.

sigh, there is nothing to understand, Christain theology, uses concepts that don't exist to make it appear, that something which is ilogical, is really logical.

Let's take some hypothetical bait.

Because Christianity is multicultural and aimed at the lowest common denominator. As a meme it takes things that are functional and morphs it into itself so as to survive. This is why Christians on Holla Forums think that all non-christian nations are the same as SJWs and cucks, and that everybody was a faggot before Jesus told them not to be.

Because Jesus is the avatar/incarnation of Yahweh himself. So they would be the same thing.

Why wouldn't they be able to?

Toppest of cucks. That's how everybody except a few mudshit religions like Islam and Christianity view religion.

It's not, though, because Europeans didn't invent it and neither Yahweh nor his avatar Jesus were Europeans. Europeans did bring in the stoicism and platonic ideas that have permeated Christianity, and they did bring in pretty much all the cultural traditions that are now associated with Christianity (Christmas trees, Easter eggs, worship of athletes, etc.). These are the things, interestingly enough, that seem to persist even as Christianity as a religion is in its death throes.

And these are the things that seem to really be the real meat of the religion. Christians who turn their back on the non-Biblical cultural aspects and descend into autistic purity spiraling can look forward to being in an impoverished shithole a few generations later (see, the eponymous "Bible Belt" in the US).

Not watching the video, if you can't explain, then you don't know.

That sounds like a very Spinoza-tier approach towards God to me

That's not possible though, the creator of the universe, can't be the universe.

Oh no, it's the Christian who mentiones the number of your posts, because somehow that will make you stop talking about Christianity.

Last warning, do it again and your hidden.

He's not the universe, he just hops into a human body (Jesus) and interacts with it that way. It's like saying a programmer can't play his own game.

That's Imperial to you, you fucking heretic.

>(47)

I prefer Galatians 3:29 to expose the lies of the "Chosen People" – "And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise."

God is not a categorical being, but can have His essence and being appear within categories. You can dream of yourself, can you not?
Perhaps a better analogy would be for a developer to have an in-game avatar or user account?

The burning bush did not turn to ash.. It is where God appeared to Moses. When asked for a name, God replied "I am the one who is." Which is the same answer Jesus gave to the jews- "Before Abraham, I am."

Cosmic theism / panentheism are close to Christian theology, if not it.
Not to be mixed with pantheism. This world is the Creation of God through His Word.

Wut? Eternity jumps into a human body?

Approach with geometry? Well, it is certainly humane. To maximize our understanding with alternative methods, if common ones don't seem to work.

And hidden.

Your just going to spam anyway.

Eternity limits itself to a human life* to fulfill the eternal promise.

Were I to make two different objects, I could create them out of different materials with radically different function, a wooden cup to an iron sword the only relation between them is my act of creation, if I a mere man can create two unrelated items not reflective of each other, how could god not be able to do the same

Eternity is a time line. God is a being with unlimited powers, so he could jump into a human body and move it around and talk with it, as he did with Jesus.

No, I am myself.

Except, that the game runs on God, which means God is the computer.

Sigh, a daemon spoke to them.

There is clearly a big divide between God and the world.

Which is what makes God God.

His approach is very Muslim.

That is impossible.

Except that they do reflect your human nature.

You don't end up creating an artwork of some distant alien being, because your human.

Everything you create, reflects your nature as a human being.

No, that is illogical.

No he is not, God must be bound by himself. His nature is logical.

Impossible, for the creator of everything? Perhaps the analogy with Developer and virtual reality avatar makes more sense? I mean, even we can do it in that sense, so why not God?

Why?

God can not go against his own nature as God, he is eternally logical.

Doesn't the book of Enoch describe Jesus as being white and blonde hair?

Also what about the word aw-dam mean to show blood in the face and it would seem only a white man can do so…

Didn't read the thread yet but just a reminder that the Antichrist isn't an actual person or singular entity; rather it's the forces of those who work against Christ and the Father.

AKA kikes and the secular useful idiots.

He stutters with the divinity of Christ, but has clearly a monotheistic view. Sort of like that guy in the video tells- of his early days.

Oh, you mean that guy who is debating against Christianity?

Not the guy spamming the post-numbers?

He was always white, it's just modern revisionists who make his "olive-toned" and other interpretations
To counter argue those folks all you have to say is this:

Jesus was the physical manifestation of God mate. Read up on the Trinity

So then why is any religion valid? Cant we just as easily print the words of Odin, Kek, Buddha and other religious figures?

Muslim to Christian.mp4

Jesus was probably tanned, as he worked as carpenter and spent a lot of time outside.

No, I don't belief that. If Jesus was White, why wasn't be born in Greece, or Italie or Germany?

Not possible, eternity can not become man.

Yup, therefor Holy Books don't exist.

I am not a Muslims, I reject all of it, Bible, Talmud, Quran, Torah, Hadith, Church Fathers.

Is there any evidence that Jesus didn't look like his semite countrymen?

pic related

Oh, alright, so I am edgy for not following the Talmud and other religious writings.

Makes perfect sense.

You sound like a 'enlightened' attention seeking teenager m8.

Why?

Because when you compare what a typical teenager has to say about religion and your
posts here, there are a lot of similarities. In particular, how you talk like you know everything and everyone else is wrong.

I recommend baiting christcucks into saying

To which you reply

Jews think Christ was born a bastard.

No, that's called debating.

No point in debating a point, when you are not sure what you belief.

I think that's inappropriate. People groups change over time, they adopt different attitudes and ideas as they feel they need to, they adopt different religions and political structures as is necessary for their survival. These changes do not change the race rather the way they change and evolve is what constitutes their identity and establishes the nature of their received traditions.

Why shouldn't we look at it that way? It's all fine and good to keep asking me to justify my position but I don't see you attempting to do so. The physical and metaphysical are clearly separate things, are they related, yes obviously, but that doesn't mean there needs to be a 1:1 correlation. Keep in mind the context here is the relationship between race and religion. We're not talking about some lofty Plato's cave metaphysical reflection unto the physical, material world. Or at least I'm not, are you?

The truth is true regardless of where, when or who it involves. If there is a one true faith it is the one true faith for all people. If there isn't then there isn't. What I'm interested in is the truth, if spiritual truth is out there I don't care if a Somalian delivers it to me because I'd rather be on the side of what is true even if it means being incongruent with the prevailing attitudes of my day or of my nation.

I don't see how that makes what you said different than how I read it, it obviously does or else you wouldn't have corrected your wording, but I'm not seeing it, please explain.

I can brew a beer and play and instrument, neither of those activities result in anything even remotely similar to each other. I can design a car and design a building and the designs won't have any of the same technical, aesthetic or architectural similarities. Objects that serve different functions have radically different designs.

Humans aren't beings and persons? It's not illogical at all, we differentiate between beings and we differentiate between persons in our day to day lives, they very clearly do exist.

Because God incarnated himself as Jesus so as to interact in a particular way in history at a particular time to fulfill a particular purpose. If you're looking for a specific mechanical and technical explanation of how God did it, I can't give you that but I don't think that kind of infromation is overly relavent when talking about God's ability to interact with the material world.

Isaiah 44-45 (written in 8th century bc) specifically prophecy of king Cyrus of persia (6th century bc) by name over a hundred years before his birth and Josephus records that Cyrus was aware of these prophecies and sought out to purposefully fulfill them.

It isn't if you read the text fairly.

That sounds like a personal problem.

No it isn't. If you're going to claim it's self-contradictory and that none of it's prophecies have been fulfilled you have to rely on the testimony of the manuscript body to even be able to evaluate if your criticisms are accurate to it. You saying this really just you betraying your own biases for what they are. If I want to say we don't have any meaningful evidence to support the idea that Plato actually existed I would have to go back and explore the recorded testimony and the text corpus of his alleged writings to be able to make that assertion.

You have to examine evidence in order to determine it's value, that you are willing to throw this principal under the bus evidences for all your talk about reason, you don't actually practice it in the slightest.

go and study how Pauls epistles to the Romans and to the Hebrews interacts with the principles and rules of the books of Moses and tell me there isn't a very deep and intelligent interaction going on there from a man with a deep and nuanced understanding thereof.

Except the examples I gave from the ancient world were all near-eastern or Mediterranean peoples.

Yes exactly, their race stays the same as they switch different believes in line with their race, but if they abandon their race, they become empty shells.

That's a bizar statement. Fire is not wet, you can't use fire to make yourself wet. You can't use a Somali to bring your spiritual truth, it's not White.

Sigh, I didn't say there is no material world.

Sigh, they are all products of humanity, therefor highly similar.

No, humans are just persons.

Which is illogical, therefor impossible.

Eternity can not reincarnate into his own creation.

There is no proof those prophecies where not altered in later centuries or that those books originated from those centuries.

Fairly, no doubt means using all kinds of odd explanation, using invented words, or by changing the meaning of words, until you have something that kinda resembles a sane narattive.

No, people generally don't find the Bible a good and clear read.

No, you only need one version from that time period that gives an accurate prediction.

Alright, evidence, there have been hundreds of European prophets from all kinds of religious traditions, many of them better prophets then those of the Bible.

I did, there isn't any complexity to it.

I'm sorry but you're clearly not putting the same kind of effort into this dialogue that I am. You are making blind assertions and refusing to attempt to substantiate your point or even to clarify your positions when directly asked and you do not directly or meaningfully handle my defense of my positions.

I think anyone that's been watching our interaction or who might come on it has learned everything they will from it and I don't think it's profitable for me to continue like this, it just looks like a waste of an afternoon.

That's not it. I do not think like a Christian, so it's very difficult for you to find a similar ground.

You can't persuade me of anything, because I refuse to speak your langauge.

jesus is logos incarnate

I thought he was God, now he is logos?

It's like there's some ulterior motive or something

Dionysian mystery cults fucked everyone up with DMT and other hallucinogens, they are still around today along with many other ancient mystery cults and have adapted throughout the millenia to every significant civilisation (Dionysus being the Greek form of Dagon from Sumerian mythology). They are the psyop masters and propaganda gods.

Good point. It's like they can't see its a cult because it's so large.

1) Because our 'modern society' worships jews so hard, and are so internally dissociated, that they don't even know who/what the fuck a jew is

Question 2 is the old Athanasius VS Arius bullshit; Trinitarians (Pythagoreans) VS Monotheists (Nihilists)

3) Abrogation is the goal in all efforts of the jew, right now the white race is being abrogated you see

✡ Psyops for centuries, we got what you need brother ✡

That image is basically what Christianity is to Islam (the fatalistic view) and subjectivism / modernism.

Materialists love the idea of determinism, hence the hate for quantum physics.

I'd forgotten that embed there. Oh well, at least it's related to the thread.

the "temple of God" is not a physical place. The word "temple" is used specifically to make a distinction from the word "church". It is only used another time in the Bible.
It signifies the body of men. The anti-christ will sit in the temple of God because he will sit inside men, who will reject God in favour of him.
As you can see from this threads made by butthurt neo-pagans and atheists, this shit is happening.

I amm too lazy to explain the rest.

Its like you're not even trying to Truth

Our brain produces DMT quite a lot. It is related to dreaming, and a surge of it is generated when we die.

By freeing all the slaves and teaching that jews are shit? Why is it that you need to lie?

see

Free will + logical world is hallmark of Christianity and our understanding of truth. Materialists believe that it is only the things that can be measured (ie. the determined ones), and everything else is a measurement error.

Subjectivists believe that everything is random and can be chosen.

Oh, and 'free will' is an oddity to pagan Europe. And of course, and 'enemy of the science'.

Yeah, but the totalitarians were all determinists. Learn your history. The "randomness" people are generally liberals and anarchists.

Kek I getcha

Thanks professor
So you worship the literal king of the jews as an anti-jewish idol? Whatever you want then.

The irony of it is that they are all equally interdependent mindfucks, that are the cogs and bolts of solopsism and projecting

Only Jews and Muslims claim Christianity to be idolatry.

Following Logos and worshiping God is not idolatrous.

How is Christianity related to solipsism?
The favorite meme word these days.

you realize Rambam was an esotericist, right?

And both dislike Christianity, since it is in-between the two.

In the western sphere, they may have been. r-selection has been known for a while, though. Plenty of liberal civilizations existed (and were destroyed) in the past as well.

Are you retarded? If you was to walk up to someone in Gaul And say That you're French in the French language, they would wonder wtf you was talking about

Wew? Those are pretty random, lad. There are much tougher questions than the three you listed.

HOLD UP A SECOND.

OP. If the verse says that the great city Babylon has fallen. Wouldn't it make sense for it to be with fallen angels such as the antichrist?

And the jews.

Why not point out that Christianity killed and tortured millions of Europeans, and the Jews did Christianity?

“Revelation” is from the Latin translation of the Greek word apocalypsis, which can designate any unveiling or revealing, fantastic or ordinary. Scholars also refer to the document as the Apocalypse of John. And that same Greek word provides the label for all sorts of ancient literature that scholars call “apocalyptic.” The biblical text purports to relate a real vision experienced by an otherwise unknown Jew named John — not the Apostle John, nor the same person as the anonymous author of what we call the Gospel of John. But we have no reason to doubt that his name was really John. It wasn’t an unusual name for a Jew.

John wrote his vision, prefaced with messages to seven churches in Asia Minor (modern western Turkey), from the island of Patmos in the Aegean Sea. We may imagine John as an old Jew who had lived through the Jewish war with Rome, during which Jerusalem was decimated and the Temple destroyed in the year 70. He may have seen the thousands of Jews killed and thousands of others carried to Rome as slaves. Bitter about the dominating imperial power, he may have wandered through Syria and Asia Minor, along the way meeting other followers of the crucified prophet Jesus, other “cells” of worshipers of the Jewish Messiah who was killed and mysteriously raised from the dead.

But when he gets to western Asia Minor, he comes across many gentile Christians, quite possibly in churches founded by the now dead Apostle Paul. Unlike John, they seem to be relatively well off. They usually get along fine with their non-Christian neighbors. They may be prospering from the Pax Romana, the “peace” sustained by Roman domination. They are marrying and having children, running their small businesses, ignoring the statues, temples and worship of other gods that surround them.

For John, this Christian toleration of Rome and its idols is offensive. This is not a benign governmental power. It is the Whore of Babylon, arrogantly destroying the earth. John writes (in this theory) to warn the churches, and he relates his vision to provoke alarm at the Evil Empire. That vision predicts the destruction of Rome by angelic armies, followed by the salvation of faithful disciples of the bloody, horned warrior-lamb Jesus. Those who resist will, in the end, be rewarded.

Revelation and other apocalyptic writings stoked Jewish fear and hatred of gentile ruling powers, if not so often armed revolt. Revelation was originally anti-Roman propaganda. Two centuries earlier, around 164 B.C., a Jew wrote down another series of visions in order to incite resistance against Hellenizing Jewish leaders in Jerusalem and their patron king, Antiochus IV Epiphanes, ruler of the Greco-Syrian Seleucid empire. That book, published in the Old Testament under the pseudonym Daniel, is one of the earliest ancient apocalypses, and it influenced Jewish and Christian literature thereafter. Around A.D. 100, another Jew, not a Christian, recorded his own visions, nowadays known as 4 Ezra, also stoking the fires of anti-Roman hatred and prophesying Rome’s destruction.

The writer of Revelation may have been called John – the book is sometimes called “Book of the Revelation of Saint John the Divine” but he was not the disciple who accompanied Jesus. He was a devout Jew and mystic exiled on the island of Patmos, off the coast of present-day Greece. The author of Revelation had experienced a catastrophe. He wrote his book not long after 60,000 Roman soldiers had stormed Jerusalem in 70 A.D., burned down its great temple and left the city in ruins after putting down an armed Jewish revolt. For some of the earliest Jewish followers of Jesus, the destruction of Jerusalem was incomprehensible. They had expected Jesus to return “with power” and conquer Rome before inaugurating a new Jewish golden age. But Rome had conquered Jesus’ homeland instead. The author of Revelation was trying to encourage the followers of Jesus at a time when their world seemed doomed. Revelation was an anti-Roman tract and a piece of war propaganda wrapped in one. The message: Yahweh would return and destroy the Romans who had destroyed Jerusalem.

The author of Revelation was like an activist crusading for traditional values. In his case, he was a devout Jew who saw Jesus as the messiah. But he didn’t like the message that the apostle Paul and other followers of Jesus were preaching. This new message insisted that gentiles could become followers of Jesus without adopting the requirements of the Torah. It accepted women leaders, and intermarriage with gentiles. The new message was a lot like what we call Christianity today. That was too much for the author of Revelation. At one point, he calls a woman leader in an early church community a “Jezebel.” He calls one of those gentile-accepting churches a “synagogue of Satan.” John was defending a form of Christianity that would be eclipsed by the Christians he attacked. What John of Patmos preached would have looked old-fashioned – and simply wrong to Paul’s converts. The author of Revelation was a follower of Jesus, but he wasn’t what some people would call a Christian today. There’s no indication that he read Jesus’ Sermon on the Mount or that he read the gospels or Paul’s letters.

THE JEWISH APOCALYPTIC GENRE

Not all Jewish apocalypse literature exhibits the exact same traits, but they are mostly consistent in their similarities:

- Dualism: there is demonic evil and there is divine good, and they are in combat. There will be an era of intense divine warfare, manifesting as conflict between Yahweh's chosen people and the wicked gentile rulers of the world, but this era will be replaced by a future era of Jewish righteousness.

- Determinism: Yahweh is in control of history, so despite all the evil in the world, everything happens according to his will. Yahweh is in charge, and he is bringing history toward its goal.

- Judgment: there will be sudden intervention by Yahweh in the history of the world, bringing all gentile evil to an end. All humanity, or at least the people alive at the time this happens, will be held accountable for their actions. Righteous Jews will inherit the coming age, while wicked gentiles will suffer punishment.

- Visions: the revelation of all this information comes in the shape of visions or dreams, filled with intense symbolism. Consequently, the seer himself often requires the help of an angel to explain the meaning of the symbols. (Hence why scholars have come to call this genre "apocalypse"; this is a Greek word that describes the "revealing" of this new information.)

- Pseudepigraphical: all Jewish and Christian apocalypses are attributed to an authoritative Jewish figure of the past, in order to lend credibility to the revelations described. Examples include: Enoch, Abraham, Moses, Baruch, Ezra, Daniel, etc. Later Christians would attribute their visions to: Peter, Paul, James, John, Thomas, etc.

- Sealing: because the Jewish apocalyptic revelations are always about events in the immediate future, the pseudonymous author needs an explanation for why the book is only just now being published. It was, many Jewish apocalypses inform their readers, because the seer received his visions centuries or millennia ahead of time, and he was told to seal up and hide the scroll he wrote on. Only when the time was right would the scroll be rediscovered (i.e. the time when the author wrote the book).

With all of the above drawn together, we see that the general thrust of the Jewish apocalyptic genre is that its subject matter is primarily concerned with a Jewish crisis in the author's present time. For Ezekiel and Zechariah, the crisis was the Babylonian exile. For the earlier swath of Jewish apocalypses, it was the Maccabean Revolt. For later Jewish apocalypses, it was the Roman conquest of Jerusalem and its aftermath; Revelation was written in this latter time period, as were 4 Ezra and 2 Baruch).

Revelation hits all of the major points of a Jewish apocalypse, except for two.

First, while all other known Jewish apocalypses are pseudepigraphical, the general consensus of scholars and critics is that Revelation is an extremely rare exception, perhaps the only exception: the seer is exactly who he claims to be (a Jewish-Christian named John, probably living in the final decade of the first-century AD).

Second, because Revelation is not pseudepigraphical, the author has no reason to allege that he was told to seal up his visions until some distant future date. Instead, the author admits to living during the very time his visions are concerned with, and in the last chapter his angelic guide forbids him from sealing his scroll 'because the time is near' and the events 'must soon happen'.

THE JEWISH SYMBOLISM OF REVELATION

Revelation exhibits exactly the sort of symbolism we would expect from any ancient Jewish apocalypse. So while Revelation's symbols are intense and cryptic, this was common for the genre as a whole. In that case, we should be asking, "Why does the Jewish apocalyptic genre use so much symbolism at all?"

In Jewish apocalyptic literature in general, many of the symbols are drawn from the Hebrew scriptures and broader Jewish and Christian traditions. When we come to Revelation, this is the case with the absolute majority of the symbols. Revelation 5, for example, portrays the messiah (Jesus, in this case) as 'the lion of the tribe of Judah' who is the 'root of David'. Right around the same time as Revelation, another Jewish apocalypse, 4 Ezra, was written. The Jewish author of this book, who was not a Christian, also symbolizes the Davidic messiah as a lion. In this case, Revelation and 4 Ezra were both drawing on a by-then traditional combination of Genesis 49.9 and Jeremiah 23.5. The intention wasn't to hide the true meaning behind obscure pictures, but to show the intended recipients of the text something they would understand in an evocative manner.

But other symbols in Jewish apocalypses were drawn from popular cross-cultural traditions and myths. For example, the sequence of four metals in Daniel 2 is found in many cultures even before the sixth century, including Greece and Persia. Or the general picture of a cloud-riding ruler triumphing over sea-monster(s) in Daniel 7 is loosely influenced by the ancient story of Baal slaying the sea-monster Yam. Although it was typical for Jewish apocalypses to use heavy symbolism, their (probable) meanings would have been easy to discover for anyone who knew the sources being used. The absolute majority of the symbols in Revelation came from Jewish and Christian traditions. Let's suppose some sort of Roman imperial authority got his hands on a copy of Revelation; would he have been able to detect the anti-Roman message of the book? Even if the Jewish and Christian symbols fly over his head, he's not going to miss the message when he sees the book calling Rome, the personification of the city on seven hills, a "whore".

Emperor Nero's name, written in Aramaic, can be valued at 666, using the Hebrew numerology of gematria, a manner of speaking against the emperor without the Roman authorities knowing. Also "Nero Caesar" in the Hebrew alphabet is נרון קסר NRON QSR, which when used as numbers represent 50 200 6 50 100 60 200, which add up to 666. The Greek term χάραγμα (charagma, "mark" in Revelation 13:16) was most commonly used to refer to Roman government imprints on documents or coins.

Nron Qsr

The Greek version of the name and title transliterates into Hebrew as נרון קסר, and yields a numerical value of 666, as shown:

Resh (ר) Samekh (ס) Qoph (ק) Nun (נ) Vav (ו) Resh (ר) Nun (נ) Sum
200 60 100 50 6 200 50 666

Nro Qsr

The Latin version of the name drops the second Nun (נ), so that it appears as Nro and transliterates into Hebrew as נרו קסר, yielding 616:

Resh (ר) Samekh (ס) Qoph (ק) Vav (ו) Resh (ר) Nun (נ) Sum
200 60 100 6 200 50 616

Am I missing something? What is this verse trying to say?

I don't think so, Moshe.

8. Christianity is a Mystery Religion Opposed to Reason and Knowledge

(Matthew 11:25; Matthew 18:3; Matthew 18:4; Matthew 19:14; Mark 10:14; Mark 10:15; Luke 18:17; Romans 8:24; Romans 8:25; Romans 11:25; Romans 11:33-34; Romans 16:25-27; 1 Corinthians 1:4-8; 1 Corinthians 1:18; 1 Corinthians 1:19; 1 Corinthians 1:20; 1 Corinthians 1:21; 1 Corinthians 1:22-24; 1 Corinthians 1:25; 1 Corinthians 1:26; 1 Corinthians 1:27; 1 Corinthians 1:30-31; 1 Corinthians 2:1-2; 1 Corinthians 2:3-5; 1 Corinthians 2:6-9; 1 Corinthians 2:10-11; 1 Corinthians 2:12-13; 1 Corinthians 2:14; 1 Corinthians 2:15-16; 1 Corinthians 3:18; 1 Corinthians 3:19-20; 1 Corinthians 4:1; 1 Corinthians 8:2; 2 Corinthians 4:3-4; 2 Corinthians 4:18; 2 Corinthians 5:7; 2 Corinthians 10:5; 2 Corinthians 11:3; Ephesians 1:9; Ephesians 3:3-4; Ephesians 3:9; Ephesians 3:19; Ephesians 6:19; Colossians 2:4-5; Colossians 2:8; Colossians 3:1; Colossians 3:2; 1 Timothy 6:20-21; 2 Timothy 2:7; Hebrews 11:1; James 1:6)

user I didn't know you were retarded…

I went to kikepedia and it looks like the literal city of Babylon was in modern Iraq.

But for literal sake Jesus was crucified outside of Jerusalem so yes this would point at the jews, Babylon is extraneous unrelated content.

The portion:

That is some higher level theological study stuff, basically Egypt is associated with major sin in the bible akin to Sodom and Gomorrah.

The fig tree is the jewish nation:

Mark 11:12-25
12 And on the morrow, when they were come from Bethany, he was hungry:

13 And seeing a fig tree afar off having leaves, he came, if haply he might find any thing thereon: and when he came to it, he found nothing but leaves; for the time of figs was not yet.

14 And Jesus answered and said unto it, No man eat fruit of thee hereafter for ever. And his disciples heard it.

15 And they come to Jerusalem: and Jesus went into the temple, and began to cast out them that sold and bought in the temple, and overthrew the tables of the moneychangers, and the seats of them that sold doves;

16 And would not suffer that any man should carry any vessel through the temple.

17 And he taught, saying unto them, Is it not written, My house shall be called of all nations the house of prayer? but ye have made it a den of thieves.

18 And the scribes and chief priests heard it, and sought how they might destroy him: for they feared him, because all the people was astonished at his doctrine.

19 And when even was come, he went out of the city.

20 And in the morning, as they passed by, they saw the fig tree dried up from the roots.

21 And Peter calling to remembrance saith unto him, Master, behold, the fig tree which thou cursedst is withered away.

22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.

23 For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.

24 Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.

25 And when ye stand praying, forgive, if ye have ought against any: that your Father also which is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses.

1 Samuel 15

God rejects the first chosen king Saul, just as he rejects the jews:

22 And Samuel said, Hath the Lord as great delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices, as in obeying the voice of the Lord? Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, and to hearken than the fat of rams.

23 For rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft, and stubbornness is as iniquity and idolatry. Because thou hast rejected the word of the Lord, he hath also rejected thee from being king.

24 And Saul said unto Samuel, I have sinned: for I have transgressed the commandment of the Lord, and thy words: because I feared the people, and obeyed their voice.

25 Now therefore, I pray thee, pardon my sin, and turn again with me, that I may worship the Lord.

26 And Samuel said unto Saul, I will not return with thee: for thou hast rejected the word of the Lord, and the Lord hath rejected thee from being king over Israel.

It seems you've posted a patchwork of verses that suit your purpose.

No different from a long line of zionist christians and liberal athiests

Don't take the strawman at the end of the image too personally

Modern Jews are not the Jews of that time however. You confuse shloemo with the Judeans and such of the time, which because of lesser translations have been attributed the word Jew.

Modern day Jews are defined by their separation from Christ and God's Church, the extension of the Pharisees

1. Jesus was white - Mediterranean in appearance, i.e. a Nazarene
2. Trinitarion God
If I play a song to you, and you write it down, whats the problem? And did you create the song?

In addition don't by a BBT athiest and assume everyone is a Babble word of god Prottie

8:4

That fucking picture

Mudslime detected.

c44181 is probably a Mudslime. Or a Jew. There's no reasoning with him.

BTW, OP, Revelations 3:8-13 is better for redpilling Christians, at least on the JQ:

That would simply put you in line with evangelicals who are forming bonds with Messianic Jews.

You guys haven't really thought this one through.

Not even remotely, you dumb nigger.

We don't really have any evidence for that. Jesus was ethnically Jewish, not Greek or Roman or some tribe known for more European features.

Granted, our knowledge of the peoples living in the Levant 2000 years ago is quite imperfect.

Fucking retarded fedora-tier shit.

Messianic Jews remain Jews while accepting Jesus Christ as the Messiah.

It's not a big mystery. It's the bait given to evangelicals and other Christcucks to do everything they can for Jews, hoping they'll accept Jesus as their savior.

Right. And?

We know that Jesus was Jewish. It is the first fucking thing written in the New Testament.

Literally Christcucks are the synagogue of Satan.

Luckily, the bible is made up bullshit

Matrilineally, sure.

Learn how to reading comprehension, nigger.

"I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars–I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you."

Yup, Christcucks confirmed as synagogue of Satan.

How does it feel to know that the jewish god will make your kneel at the feet of the kikes in the afterlife?

It's still entirely semitic fairy tales, but it's sad to see whites so taken by it

you are retarded

Claiming that christcucks have the same promise from YHWH that the jews once had, is in effect, saying you are the new jews

Couldn't anyone just pretend to be jewish in order to gain christian sympathy and funding?

Motherfucker can you read? This was from some guy off of an island who was killed later on by the Romans cause the Jews bitched.

Meme magicians I can take, but necromancers?

Honestly, I just ask them, " If God was real and truly powerful as many believe to be, why did he create niggers?"
They shut right the fuck up.

I have only tried this on Asian christians AND in Asian countries though.
Haven't tried this anywhere else yet.

And the shills still try to pretend that it's Christians who start shit.

Save this cap and spread it where relevant.

My mother is a devout follower of the chosen people, and yet thinks she's going to get into heaven when by her own words only jews will.

I'm surprised I don't go full Christcuck atheist like some others tend to do. I have to hold myself back every day.

Got to a point I just let her know that she's going to die and if the day of the rope comes and the RWDS says she has to go then she has to go.

take this important survey
poal.me/mztn2u

poal.me/mztn2u

poal.me/mztn2u

poal.me/mztn2u

i know that feel, mine is as well :(

What is it with you lot being so anal and defensive over christianity? You lot absolutely pounce and act like it's the most sacred shit that shan't be criticized, lest the offender be collectively stoned or crucified.

Jesus fuck, that's the kind of similar shit to mudslimes and their fucking "don't criticize allah or mudhammed"

inb4 I'm suddenly now a fedora tipping edgelord because I don't immediately agree with your sentiments

Israel is the people in covenant with God and Christ. Seriously, the Jews calling themselves Israel back in the 40s was a political move to abuse retarded Baptists in the US and globally.

There is not a single word of that cap that's not gospel truth.

Japan

bump

feminism is the whore of babylon, read the verses and think about that

Fucking retarded Christcuck-tier shit.

It seems you've posting nothing.

I was born and raised a pagan but I don't put effort into converting Christfags for two reasons:

1. I'm not a fucking child that needs everyone to agree with me
2. Christians may believe in slave morality, but they need not cease being Christians to be red pilled on slave morality.

This entire thread is just you jerking off.

Fuck Yahweh, the jewish god of war. Praise Kek, for he delivers the light of memes in our darkest hour.

=PRAISE KEK==

then what did you reply to ;^)

To the best of my knowledge to be born in the area of, and to be recognised as a Nazarene is to not look specifically Jewish.

Romans could distinguish between the two in the lands they occupied of course.

Whilst Jewish, the term had a different meaning then, and were not inbred as we know them now

I'll check that for knowledge

I praised him improperly, nonetheless I shall reiterate
PRAISE KEK

Praise Kek.

Meme magic is real, all of it.

If you aren't on the KEK train in the year 2016, you're going to be left behind.

The old gods, the real gods exist.

It's going to be one fucking hell of a ride.

Get on board christ-cucks, we're going to make this world great again!

get fucked commie

its a metaphor