You can't talk about it

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/k8HYj
archive.is/JtC8l
nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lourens_Alma_Tadema
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Dubs thread.

I don't want to talk about it.

Holla Forums is very anti free speech, constantly bumplocking evalion threads and letting spammers run wild

Holla Forums is compromised

mods bumplock holocaust and western art threads

this place is not what it used to be

Then why there are Holla Forumsack that goes in thread he have no interest in and sagebomb it to the point having a discussion is almost impossible?

shh don't ask such questions

You can talk about it on another board.

yes goy, accept censorship.

this is a /polmeta/ thread. you're already breaking rules by posting this. But I'm sure if the mods do what it says in the sticky and redirect it there you'll cry "waaah censorship" right?

please, not that shit again
if you can keep it to a single thread and have actual discussion in it, there's no problem, but that doesn't happen
you have people spam multiple threads and then even when people try to argue in good faith you have people on both sides just shitpost at each other, nobody even fucking talks about it and it becomes a shit thread
and when the mods get rid of the shit thread like they should, the evalion people cry about being censored like they never ever got an opportunity to talk about her, which is outright fucking bullshit.

back to half-chan

fuck you.

Nope.

Who is this camwhore?

Evalion (aka elegon) was being used by a group of people that idle in the #chimpire irc to boost their eceleb careers and take advantage of the "alt-right" phenomenon. They are a bunch of faggots from reddit that moved over to voat. Essentially, she is a political stunt.

Why is there a whole bunch of threads about this spammed on Holla Forums?

Holla Forums is a very important strategic location for gaining eceleb momentum. So they are trying to get people talking about her on here to boost their audience when they eventually bring her back after collecting shekels in donations. It is highly likely that people from there are spamming us to gain a new audience.

Where is the evidence?

#chimpire irc logs: archive.is/k8HYj

Talk about it on voat (apparently one of them was a beta by the name of Michael Constantine that deleted all her vids or something): archive.is/JtC8l

Go ask them about it at yoourself at irc://irc.rizon.net/chimpire

The following is taken from the irc logs:

18:21 never once
18:22 < constantine> and never even touched her
18:22 this motherfucker right here
18:22 < constantine> just whined
18:22 < constantine> over her
18:22 have i ever gave any girl online money
18:22 < constantine> sure
18:22 im sure
18:22 < constantine> you just wrote her scripts, right?
18:22 that is correct
18:22 ROF1
18:22 < constantine> out of the good ness of your heart
18:22 i love how Kowal1488 pings me every time!!!
18:22 myth: you seeing this
18:22 constantine: um, if you haven't figured out that suspook has a political agenda that he found elegon useful for, you're p dumb.
18:22 lol
18:22 cuckstantine how mad are you im about to put elegon on a stripper pole?
18:22 < constantine> fuck myth
18:22 make her det real money
18:22 < constantine> and fuck suspook
18:22 i was going to use her channel/followers as a bridge to chimpire
18:22 fuck myth?
18:22 it's about networking

She had her scripts written by her by Suspook who is hoping to gain power and shekels from the resurgence of the right. Supporting this camwhore means you are supporting this hand-rubbing kike. We cannot allow people like this to gain power early on. It will only mean trouble for us later.

no, fuck you.
notice how you did exactly what i fucking said was the problem with eva threads? fuck off you fucking jew.

I don't want to talk about it
becomes
You can't talk about it

elsewhere.

the problem is we can't have a single thread without it getting bumplocked, sagebombed, or deleted. that's the fucking problem you jew

Too bad itsd one of those situations where if we raid her she will go full victim mode.

Sure cant wait till you e celeb worshipping faggots get purged and go back to cuckchan…

Because It safer that way. We cannot let her virus of vagina to spread.
Just go away, talk about anything else.

CHECK EM

proof of ze bumplock while there was no spam.

yeah talk about anything else except the holocaust or western art

then except to get your shit bumplocked

fuck you, moderator cock suckers

no, it isn't. i already fucking told you what the problem was. I'll repost it.

and when the mods get rid of the shit thread like they should, the evalion people cry about being censored like they never ever got an opportunity to talk about her, which is outright fucking bullshit.

They bumplock it after it hits hundreds of replies and people report the thread because it just devolved into shitposting.

i've been in a number of those threads last week, any time i brought up a point, we got faggots like you who don't ever address them, they just
and move on, exactly like what you did your post before last. Maybe if you fuckers weren't such faggots about your eceleb, the rest of Holla Forums wouldn't fucking hate you and call the mods down onto your heads, but nooooo you're being persecuted.

Did you idiots never see the xplanation of why there are no women on the internet even when there are?

why isn't the tila thread bump locked faggot

MODS = ANTI WHITE

The western art one troubles me, but we have done the holohoax to death.

Counterprof how you started to spam even after you had a spamfree thread yesterday.

Who is this camwhore?

Evalion (aka elegon) was being used by a group of people that idle in the #chimpire irc to boost their eceleb careers and take advantage of the "alt-right" phenomenon. They are a bunch of faggots from reddit that moved over to voat. Essentially, she is a political stunt.

Why is there a whole bunch of threads about this spammed on Holla Forums?

Holla Forums is a very important strategic location for gaining eceleb momentum. So they are trying to get people talking about her on here to boost their audience when they eventually bring her back after collecting shekels in donations. It is highly likely that people from there are spamming us to gain a new audience.

Where is the evidence?

#chimpire irc logs: archive.is/k8HYj

Talk about it on voat (apparently one of them was a beta by the name of Michael Constantine that deleted all her vids or something): archive.is/JtC8l

Go ask them about it at yoourself at irc://irc.rizon.net/chimpire

The following is taken from the irc logs:

18:21 never once
18:22 < constantine> and never even touched her
18:22 this motherfucker right here
18:22 < constantine> just whined
18:22 < constantine> over her
18:22 have i ever gave any girl online money
18:22 < constantine> sure
18:22 im sure
18:22 < constantine> you just wrote her scripts, right?
18:22 that is correct
18:22 ROF1
18:22 < constantine> out of the good ness of your heart
18:22 i love how Kowal1488 pings me every time!!!
18:22 myth: you seeing this
18:22 constantine: um, if you haven't figured out that suspook has a political agenda that he found elegon useful for, you're p dumb.
18:22 lol
18:22 cuckstantine how mad are you im about to put elegon on a stripper pole?
18:22 < constantine> fuck myth
18:22 make her det real money
18:22 < constantine> and fuck suspook
18:22 i was going to use her channel/followers as a bridge to chimpire
18:22 fuck myth?
18:22 it's about networking

She had her scripts written by her by Suspook who is hoping to gain power and shekels from the resurgence of the right. Supporting this camwhore means you are supporting this hand-rubbing kike. We cannot allow people like this to gain power early on. It will only mean trouble for us later.

you seriously saying we shouldn't have holocaust because we've done it too much?

why would you even think that?

should we stop talking about the federal reserve? immigration? where does it stop?

feeling pretty good baby

We have already disproven the holohoax.

We already had this conversation several fucking times, Reddit. But I guess you can't get enough of that camwhore's videos. Here's the one where she shows off all the 1488 tattoos she got in prison. Enjoy.

Also: there is nothing of value in evalion threads.

where the fuck are you from, this isn't the Holla Forums I know

you're seriously arguing we don't need holocaust threads

WHAT THE FUCK

Nice dubs

No we need them, but fuck evalion.

who cares about your moderation effort, we are big enough to deal with this stuff ourselves, we dont need your goddamn help for it.

Post this info into their threads, but remove the spam, its not that hard. Whether a media effort or not, it is still a general boon to us, to shift the overton window. You wont reach people without people like her.

Stop fucking strongarming things that you dont like and let it exist, and defend it against potential shiller spam.

the tila thread is also still up, while threads about molyneux also get removed. And tila is a pretty big degenerate whore.

You bumplock and/or remove a legitimate thread about e-celebs, especially when they are close to our lore = I like you mods a lot less.

NO.

FUCK OFF TO REDDIT

also there is a thread about subverting the holohoax right now.

11 get

nice going myself

there's also an evalion thread up now

not because of the moderators, but because the users refuse to put up with their jidf tactics

6666 is coming soon i want to hab it

Yeah, now you are just reading into it.

Death to israel, may every last semite be destroyed by nuclear fire.

remember, anime is not an artform.

a biebadiepo papipoopo

why the fuck would it be? it's contained to one thread and it hasn't devolved into
shit for hundreds of posts.

I personally don't think tila is Holla Forums material other than having a thread once in a blue moon to show we have someone talking about white genocide, other than that i don't see the point, but don't try to use a single tila thread as an excuse for your eva threadspam

We're anti-Jacobin rightists, we value high quality discourse over the freedom to make noise.

It's not compromised, it's just a bunch of fags coming from other places making gay threads

- flat color shader on the skin
- gradient hair shader, irrelevant to the hair style shader
- material uses no diffuse and only color map
- hair ribbon colliding with the hair mesh
- eyes overusing processor power by rendering extra polygons on the eyes instead of using normalmap for bump details
- flat line
- hair is not in PNG format, is this a mop mesh?
- 176x135

Where is the art?

evalion can't even have ONE thread without it getting bumplocked or spammed by people posting israeli dogs

how is this so hard to fit into your tiny muslim brain, ikampfy?

I didn't call it art?

Im not even sure if its just Holla Forumss paranoia or, Yeah its just paranoia.

Why can't the east make proper art?

why is anime so bad that its not considered an artform but a void hack of shit, a bad illustration?

why can't the east innovate?

where is the art?

JUST

somebody is doing the raping

6666 GET

derail, but its an evalion so i dont ccare

nice get

You didn't answer my question, how free speech is Holla Forums?

I need evidence of this, theres nothing on the irc logs. Also when is the last time Holla Forums donate shit to anybody? Holla Forums are not gamergoy

Nice art get

FUUUUUUUUUUCKSAOASFO":{PJASFI"{PJNASFJIO":P

East vs West

same time period

She's not even people, she's a piece of fuckmeat that was bought to be a mouthpiece for a little shitty irc cabal of faggots.

which art?

kek has said western art > weeb shit

Yeah, why would Holla Forums talk about peoples getting banned for wrongthink

Kill yourself, faggot.

We are going to kill all the leftists. So yeah. We will kill for wrongthink.

EVALION DID NOTHING WRONG

first image:

- flat color
- bad eye proportion
- bad head proportion aka headmold
- foam hands
- centralized composition
- bad shadowing
- eyebrow overlapping the hair.

second image:

- eyebrow overlap again
- ribbon's lineart colliding with the hair's lineart.
- flat specularity on the hair region, why does it have to look like plastic and grease?
- bold lineart near the eyes and neck region, thats not a focal point why bother?
- centralized composition
- background lacks detail, the fence hatches are badly disproportioned, try using a ruler.
- no lineart on the whiter region of the eyes.
- bad shadowing
- little to no lightsource, its confusing, fix the light positioning.
- bad bright patches on the bottom hair from her back near her elbow.
- very dark line art/horrible stroke shadowing on the neck region near the chin.

Do yourself a favor and read the board rules, shill

plz post again but not a thumbnail version id like to save that

Cool story. You convinced me to agree with you. We'll discuss this further when you make this thread again in a few hours.

Okay, I'll do it.
Hey, wait!

You want to tell someone else to read the rules, but you fucking ignore them? Why are you so special, faggot? Why are you breaking the rules?

East versus West

Weebshit ancestry BTFO.

Why are the volunteers breaking the rules then?

weebs btfo

evalion did nothing wrong

Because this is old Holla Forums 3.0. I like my mods all cowboy and free-wheeling anyway.

Who painted that first one

WEEBS BTFO

you answer my question with a question to deflect from your own hypcrisy. you told another normal Holla Forums user to read the rules when it's obvious you haven't and/or don't follow them.

Whatever credibility you might have had is gone now.

nvm found it

nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lourens_Alma_Tadema

if the western art thread wasn't bumplocked gone it would be easy to figure out because this picture was in it

unfortunately mods are fags

you could always reverse image search though

My wife loves Elvis

No, I'm showing you the moderation hypocrisy. Why should we follow the rules when even the authority did not? This is Holla Forums, you should know better than this

Do some basic bitch background reading before coming here all smug thinking you've got an argument sorted.

- Head Mozaico
- larger heads have pixelation
- Confusing straight line shadowing near the hair region
- bad light composition on the hair region, brushed strokes does not combine with gradient and flat color designs, this indicates that its a goo sticking on her hair and not an actual lightsource
- eyebrow overlapping yet again.
- red eyecolor, this is not natural as human genome lacks red pigmentation on the development of an eye unless you get hit and start to bleed from them.
- headmold
- where is the details from the top region of her lips?
- where are the holes in the nose region?
- gradient on her forehead when the entire character uses flat coloration
- neck height proportion is wrong

- gradient blur
- overlapping line art which represents a badly detailed eyebrow
- flat color
- where are the nose?
- where is the lightsource?
- why is there 3 eyebrows? why is it symmetrical when the laws of art does not limit creativity?
- spiked hair geometry, learn natural shapes
- why are the lips tied with the skin? how can she breath or open her mouth?

how many art pics have you got?

Because new threads on the same topic being made constantly is what we anons call a raid. You have to face the fact that none of us anons are going to sign up for your autistic underage camwhore forum so give it a rest.

Daily reminder that all weebposters will never be fully white, they will try everything to fit in and will fail miserably.

oopsie daisy

F A G G O T

I'm happy that you're back. I really appreciate what you do here. Keep it up, bro.

not as many as the original western art poster who had a 10 gb western art collection

I'll post the infohash here later if I can get it

If I spam Trump, should the mods banned Trump from Holla Forums? Deleting spam thread is fine but outright banning the subject is uncalled for, even then, mods can locked the duplicate thread and redirect it to the most active thread

No, you're fucking not. You're changing the subject TO moderation hypocrisy.

As I said, you told ANOTHER user to read the rules, implying he should follow them, when you don't do it yourself. This isn't about moderation at all; I'm not saying that isn't a discussion we can't have, but it was not the topic as I just showed. I asked why you weren't following the rules SPECIFICALLY BECAUSE you told another user, who is not a volunteer, to read the rules.

How you don't get this is beyond me.

You know who has an art thread? 8ch.pl

Maybe you should go there, maybe they'll tolerate Evangelion threads over there. Or maybe they'll tell you she's just an annoying attention whore just like everyone else does (because she is)

Trump is like cracking a planet and discovering enough salt to supply us for generations.

yawn

The subject is how free speech is Holla Forums. Do even read the OP before coming here?

This is a elvis thread

its not very sexy when you find your "waifu" decapitated in the battlefield because she was wearing cheap moe plates.

Imkampfy takes offense of my existence, he gets so mad that one of his ban reasons is "fuck off Holla Forums was an eastern creation" goes to show who is controlling this board. a bias weebcuck.

I am still white m8

I did the torrent but It only contained an ISO file that I could not open.

Trump is already spammed in the catalog

The answer is more than anywhere else.

posting quality eastern "art"

Fuck off, Holla Forums.

It is not all the same topic but different topics regarding the elections about a salt mining candidate which most of Holla Forums supports, even if just for the salt.

i just dont want it. fuuuuucck evalion.

Evalion is causing so much butthurt that she got banned from youtube.

Goyncidence?

I just dont trust a female to not fuck it up somehow.

that's fine. there's plenty of threads I don't like, but I don't sagebomb them. you don't have to like evalion, but the more censorship that persists the more that Holla Forums will fight back

this isn't hard to understand. the mods are turning evalion into more of a martyr than she needs to be.

so it goes.

I'm saving all these young Elvis pics for my wife to make up for all these niggers I saved on her laptop

Is this a american thing?

why are non americans posting pictures of elvis

are you guys that cucked

triggerd

How do you know?

Saving niggers on your wife's laptop? No, I just did that because it's easier to lay in bed and use her laptop than get up and use my desktop.

These particular pictures of niggers? Yes, they are known as "Black Americana", and are mostly pre-1950s advertising pictures. If you have originals there's a collector's market for them. Guess who buys them (not white people).

because he said "is that an american thing?"

why would an american say that?

do you guys have trouble getting oxygen to your brains?

theres a shitposter here who avatarfags
he's allowed to shitpost, is that enough for you? no? check these doubles

fail

I see i see

No dubs for you, but I'll give you a nigger

Since when Holla Forums trust anyone? I have my doubt about her too but a total shut down of the discussion is too much

It was over before it began. Now tell me about your master plan to get her her channel back.

It is not coming back. It is gone forever. Move on.

Also: We aren't going to be signing up for your pedo camwhore forum, or any forum at all, or donate money to a camwhore that got targeted by the PC brigade.

YOU'RE ALL POSTING IN A SLIDE THREAD. STOP AT ONCE OR ADMIT YOU ARE A SHILL. GO TO Holla Forums if u must

sagebombing is not against free speech. quite the contrary actually

impossible. must be because you suck

Checkout these stupid niggers talking in circles.

I filtered his ID

wow you shills really don't try to hide it very well do you?

berniebro detected

raaaycis

>>>Holla Forums

pick one. only a sperg wouldn't be able to communicate during a "sagebomb"

lol yeah because its super easy to communicate when you have people using bots spamming israeli dogs by the second, spamming walls of texts

super easy to post dude

yeah man

fucking kill yourself

Then tell me what can be done. What is your master plan?

I don't, I just want to talk about it

What does this have to do with banning the discussion. Hilter is dead but Holla Forums still talks about it

a boo hoo

Holla Forums used to be a lot better before the mod takeover over a year back brought up imkampfy, therealmoonman and others to vol positions who have been power tripping faggots at times and give out fucktarded bans for arguing against them when they post as user (one of whom actually believed that hotpockets started on Holla Forums) and if they talk about shit that doesn't fit the Stormfront/TRS agenda aside from enjoyable fags like Maddowposter that make the board livelier.