Perversions

What's the most perverted thing you've done?

masturbate to things

fucked a chick in her anus which full of shit that i had on my dick after i pulled out.

What were you expecting, mayonnaise?

posted on Holla Forums

i am ashamed

Sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation.

fucked a toilet.

fucked a hot pocket and then ate it

salty

We all are.

That's my fetish.

Once I fapped.

People don't put musical instruments in their butts

Fucked a horse.
Fucked the tailpipe of the family car.

i sucked my dogs dick
i sucked my step brothers dick
i fisted some old dude
i got drunk and felt up my mom

story time

Fapped when my best friends sister was in the room.
She wasn't happy.

practiced little by little over time until I could deepthroat myself.

funny thing, finally accomplished it, comfortable as fuck too no back pain or anything yet I lost interest after a few times.

Checked

I fucked a radiator hose to a 1973 Chevrolet Nova

Thats actually kinda cool, fistbump

You've never been to band camp

silently got out of bed where i was laying with my pregnant wife… went into the next room… that's where my just-turned-16yo sister-in-law gave me her virginity on a futon mattress on the floor.

Carved a butt plug out of a carrot. Wore it for the day.

DETAILS

ooh.
that's nasty; really nasty.
how's your conscience over that?
have you planned how to manage the inevitable betrayal by your wife's sister?
I'm glad I'm not you, really.

Lots of things. I guess it just depends on your perspective.

One time when I was 10, I tried to suck my own dick on the living room floor, and my older brother walked in on me

I've had sex with a mare.

Made a test post in a perv thread

how was it?

you honestly expect me to answer this without being able to post through TOR?

a girl stuck a dildo up my ass while losing my virginity.
I liked it.

either sucking a dog's dick or jacking off in front of an eight year old

no idea which one Holla Forums thinks is a bigger deal

i guess, sex.

I had sex with a mayor.

Jerked off to underageb&

I have a pretty bad problem with what I guess would be called a fetish actually… Any insights welcome:

> I literally remember every wank I have ever had because each one is linked to being rejected by a woman I love I have wanked 23 times

At this point I just hope it doesn't escalate so I end up being a serial killer by the time I'm 40… It's too late for me to be normal now.

I understand how private the scrapbook is, but can you scan a part of it so I can see? I'm intrigued.

Maybe later, at work at the mo (lunchbreak), also I don't have a scanner

It'd be easier and more satisfying to keep up your work as being a serial loser instead of becoming a serial killer

wtf, I have been wanking for 8 years once a day sometimes more. This equals roughly 3,200 faps, I envy your abstinence.

I do hope so, I would not thrive in prison to say the least…

every cloud has a silver lining as they say

Damn, son.
This puts mine in the shade (masturbating with the family computer joystick in my butt).

post pics

bump for scans.

I came in a bottle of church communion wine

I like to penetrate gun barrels. It all started when I was 13 and I found my dad's Super Redhawk. I then wondered if I could fit my penis inside. My penis was just thin enough to fit, I only had to squeeze it in just a little bit and the backwards motion felt really good so I kept thrusting the gun in and out… I thought I could do it forever at the time but then I learned that you eventually orgasm when you do that but I didn't realize that I left behind a glob of semen inside the barrel…

One day, I'm playing Pokemon Colloseum when I hear "user! GET OVER HERE! NOW!" from the garage. I don't want to go into too much detail because it traumatized me but the gist was that he showed me the mess I left behind, I could hardly even stammer when he asked me his questions, he slapped me once, and sent me to my room…

Flash forward two years and my dad allows me to buy my own gun. Of course, he makes a comment alluding to the incident that fills me with shame but I assure him that I would do it again…

Of course, when I buy a Redhawk of my own: I waste no time in masturbating with it. I find it especially intense when there's a bullet in the chamber and my finger is on the trigger. The feeling of danger and risk makes it that much better but I almost blew my own dick off when I accidentally pulled the trigger after I came (luckily, there was no cartridge loaded. I forgot to do that). I count my blessings every day that it didn't happen because then my dad would never let me touch another gun again.

just… no

pics or it didn't happen

Riiiight…

It extremely unlikely to be true.