Self Improvement/Life Advice

How would an autistic neet virgin who's never held down a job for more than a month and hasn't worked in over a year go about unfucking his shit? I'm tired of just sitting around feeling sorry for myself but I don't know where to start.

Other urls found in this thread:

geektyrant.com/news/2012/2/23/7-step-guide-to-going-super-saiyan.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

user can u give more specific details about ur life and the place u live etc.

I'm 20 and I live with my parents. Never had a girlfriend, have a few "friends" but I barely ever talk to them because I don't really like them that much. No education other than a high school diploma. Like I said I haven't worked in a year so I'm completely broke, and my family is poor so I can't just keep living off of them.

So far I've had a job at UPS, a manufacturing job and a retail job. The UPS job was great but it was just seasonal and the only other jobs they had were like a half hour away and didn't pay as well so I didn't stay on there. The manufacturing job pay was decent but I was fucking miserable. It was monotonous and loud as fuck and by the time I got home my feet and knees hurt so bad I could barely stand up. After like 3 weeks I couldn't stand it anymore so I quit. The retail job was ok at first because I mostly just stocked shelves but then out of nowhere they wanted to move me to cashier. I hate having to talk to customers and I hate just having to stand in one spot all day so I quit. They barely gave me any hours and it was minimum wage so I was about to quit anyway but that drove me over the edge.

I've been looking online and in the newspapers for another job but just about all of the listings are for truck drivers and shit that actually requires experience/education. If I really tried I could probably find some shitty minimum wage part time job in retail/fast food but I don't want to get stuck in one of those again.

To be brutally honest considering your current financial situation you should really just get any job that'll give u regular hours. Even if it's just around minimum wage you can meet your basic needs and then move forward from there.

Next u should learn some useful skill like wordpress or basic web design which u can freelance with. Save some cash and then go all out with the freelancing where u don't have to deal with people face to face.

I've actually been thinking about getting into reselling stuff on ebay/amazon. I already have an ebay account but I have no idea what I would sell that I could actually make a reliable income on. And of course I'd need some capital first so getting a job should be my first priority. Would you have any job recommendations for me? I can live with minimum wage just as long as I get some decent hours and I don't have to socialize too much.

OP you need to look into education, the more you know, the further you go.

Good luck.

Maybe you should actually consider something like a truck driver's job. It requires bare minimum interaction with people and you don't have to deal with a shitty boss every day. I think there a lot of companies which will help train you for the job so u can try that. Also, AFAIK truck driver jobs actually pay well by blue collar standards so you'd be in a better position to save money too.

First and foremost, you need to be honest with yourself.

Do you really want to not be autistic?
Do you really want to lose your virginity?
Do you really want a job?

Or you do tell yourself these things because you fear being different from the rest of society?

You start by doing something else.

It doesn't really matter what.

Think of yourself as the captain of a ship, lost in the middle of the ocean. You don't know where to go, but you'll never make any headway if you don't pick a direction and go with it.

I'm in near enough the same boat, dw. Just need to set yourself some goals.

Most places have a government run jobs/employment center with actual people than can help you. Given your work history I'd say go for a warehouse/forklift job, most places like young guys that don't have to paid much and aren't injured yet. You could get a CDL later and do short haul stuff, just remember that driving a truck is one of the most dangerous jobs out there.

Unless you actually want to go permaNEET I'd avoid computer shit for now. Being out in the world and doing "real work" will help with the whole sense-of-purpose thing way more.

I was in the same situation than you when I was …except I was not even working.

Now, five years later, I am starting my last year for getting my"Diplôme d'ingénieur" (sort of master in five years that gives you a "better" diploma in France than the one in French university).
I lived abroad for ten months.
I work as in freelance.
I travel quite often (twice/thrice a year).

My advice for you, if you are american: come study in Europe! It is far less expensive than in the USA, it will make you discover new cultures, it will force you to be independant and more open.
Then, when you have your diploma, go back in the USA if you want to get rich (or be poor depending on your luck).

is it really that difficult to type the whole word out you lazy nigger

If you're interested in trucking find a place that pays for your schooling. It's only like 3 months of training. Same goes for forklift operator another mentioned.

Also start getting active. You don't have to start lifting bruh but get some exercise even if it's just walking around outside for 30 minutes a day. It might suck at first but you will start to feel better overall.

You can always go super saiyan and start killing people.

geektyrant.com/news/2012/2/23/7-step-guide-to-going-super-saiyan.html

Fuck a fat female friend, she will appreciate it, she will feel better in bed than you think, and it will be a huge boost to your ego that you finally got laid.
Then you can get on with your life and quit having virginity dog you 24/7.

Yeah but OP should really just avoid hookets it's the worst thing to do to lose your virginity.

agreed, all hookers do to a virgin is turn them into hooker-murdering serial killers.

Kek. sadly my first time was with a hooker in SEA. Couldn't even get it up for 15 minutes.