What if God was one of us?

Anyone else completely terrified by this concept?

no. why would it be terrifying?

if he was one of us, he wouldn't have any special powers

he'd be a fag, tho.

still not scared

How could someone be "GOD" and not have special powers?

Maybe this isn't the Holla Forums that used to laugh a disasters for the lulz anyone.

exactly

So what do you do here now?

Where do we go from here
Where do we go from here
The battle's done,
And we kinda won.
So we sound our victory cheer.
Where do we go from here.
Why is the path unclear,
When we know home is near.
Understand we'll go hand in hand,
But we'll walk alone in fear.
Tell me where do we go from here.
When does the end appear,
Bugger this.
When do the trumpets cheer.
The curtain's close, on a kiss god knows,
We can tell the end is near…
Where do we go from here.

If he had powers, but chose to live a moral mortal life over and over again to watch people closely and experience human life, then he'd judge us by what he knows has right and knows has virtuous.

Maybe he's just not using his powers while mortal, and would only change that if he had a need to intervene

what if was god us ? XD

The battles not over… Lulz is forever.. There is an endless supply of human suffering for us to laugh at.

this

Lmao the greeks were such pseudo-intellectual chumps, never once does this guy consider that man's understanding of evil is wrong, and that god might apply a universal standard, because thats the answer, and it makes him able and willing.

it's a shit song anyway. Alanis Morrissette is a talentless hack who only became famous because of her looks

able and willing to do what?

hey fam god here. i stuck my immaculate erection in a wormhole one night and 9 months later your shitty galaxy popped out. it really was a milky way if you know what i mean. anyway me and ganesha are doing some 2 on 2 bball against satan and thor. l8er fags

What if this "God" was one of the last humans of the civilization before any that the humans remember. And his commandments were a list of shit that went wrong with the last society. I.e.: women are to be slaves not people of power.

If Hillary is elected our world will end.
with fire

God is literally a sea monster sleeping in a sunken ancient city .
Do you love him OP?

OK great Hillary 2016.

It sounds incredibly narcissistic but I've sometimes wondered if I am god, and everyone else is god, one conscious split and I created all this shit and made myself forget out of sheer boredom and loneliness.

Love a god and you will be like God.

Checked

suck dick, hopefully

can you fix our suffering on the way pls?

but op, he is. vid related

This makes me sad

If God had a face
what would it look like
and would you wanna jizz
if jizzing on it meant you had to believe
in things like heaven and Jesus and the saints
and all the semen

checked
I'd shoot a load on God's face for sure.