I'm looking for a download of a few old cartoon shows, particularly MLAATR...

i'm looking for a download of a few old cartoon shows, particularly MLAATR, im thinking of uploading a couple of shows myself that i have and also could not find to keep an archive of them like Holla Forums has. i made an alt board over at librechan.net/co/ for this purpose too and also as a bunker from here.

at the moment im uploading dave the barbarian (720p) and brandy & mr whiskers

does anybody know where i could find good quality rips of MLAATR? 720p or 1080p, google wasn't helpful at all.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.co.nz/#F!LdESxRKR!6Vp5Ef_nMdm95FkmrWPXbg
kat.cr/my-life-as-a-teenage-robot-complete-dvdrip-dual-audio-rus-eng-480p-hevc-x265-bmg-t12698881.html
original.livestream.com/conglomo
archive.is/qdkwX
torrentfreak.com/megaupload-2-0-to-launch-with-original-megaupload-user-database-160708/
librechan.net/co/res/50.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Password for all archives is "xj9"

mega.co.nz/#F!LdESxRKR!6Vp5Ef_nMdm95FkmrWPXbg

well thank you, that was quick

Why would you want to CONDEMN yourself?!

huh, what?

man, i knew mega was going to go full jew, but that was faster than i expected.

i guess it will take me at least three days to download all of those

yikes

if you know of a better file sharing service i'll happily put it there

holy shit somebody saved my pic

Make a torrent.

FTFY.

i just moved, you'll have to wait until i get internet

posting from phone

what quality is this?
Is this the same thing as
kat.cr/my-life-as-a-teenage-robot-complete-dvdrip-dual-audio-rus-eng-480p-hevc-x265-bmg-t12698881.html ?

problem with torrents is that they will be dead as soon as the few people here lose interest, for torrents to be efficient you need a lot of seeders

direct links on the other hand stay up as long as the site you put them in isn't shit

which most of them are
Things evaporate without any explanation from Mega all the time, and as for other sites - many of them just go down entirely after a few years of functioning.
I say one obsessed fanboy who'll keep the torrent forever is much more dependable than any hosting sites.
Like I've been keeping the torrents for Duck Doders for several years now, with no plan to stop, and am the sole seed for an 1983 Arc Angel album since the torrent's creation, previously there not being a single torrent of it

link the duck dodgers torrent

im 99% done uploading Brandy & Mr whiskers

also, i dont have enough up speed to keep a torrent client running all day.

after B&MW im uploading Dave The Barbarian 720p except for episode 14… turns out the download broke and i never noticed until today, the links i downloaded from disappeared, too bad, its the 480p version

gotta figure out how to strip it of some trackers, since I literally apply every single tracker I encounter to every single torrent I have
before you call me a retard for that - you wouldn't believe how many seemingly dead torrents I've brought back to life this way

DVD RIps of S1 and S2:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:85ACBB876D480AF4F4869F5A528F8BCB76CBF499&dn=duck+dodgers+dark+side+of+the+duck+season+1+dvdrip+ositv&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fglotorrents.pw%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3A80%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.opentrackr.org%3A1337%2Fannounce

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:5A41A9057A0704DE98B7C3F51D717DA6E8427A29&dn=duck+dodgers+season+2+deep+space+duck+dvdrip+x264+ahyh&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fglotorrents.pw%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3A80%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.opentrackr.org%3A1337%2Fannounce
TV Rip of all three seasons:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:0dc10b60140b6fad983a9d3556fd2871a30d5cfa&dn=duck+dodgers+all+seasons+tvrip+eng&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3A80%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fglotorrents.pw%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3A80%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.opentrackr.org%3A1337%2Fannounce

DVD for S3 does not exist, hence the last magnet.

where are you putting them up?

read the OP

yes, I see exactly one post there on lchan and it has no file download links.

check again

the torrents are downloading quite slow, but when i get them i'll reupload to DLs and make a thread too, that's a show i had forgotten about.

the idea is to keep a bunker over there, with content to download and watch.

after dave i might upload sheep in the big city, thats one of my favorite teenagehood shows

here have a happy fang for your trouble

shit, I wish I had read that before I left.
I paused all torrents but the DD ones. Should speed up a bit.

why is this show SO good

its taking quite a long time, but i can leave the computer on forever.

also, its gonna take like 3 days to upload all of Dave at this speed, but i'll get it done.

the mega one is the same quality, DVD.
resolution is a bit higher because i encoded at 720 horizontal; 4:3 bumped the vertical to 540.
also, the codec is older (xvid), and i encoded at constant file size (as opposed to constant bitrate or quality).

hey, i probably downloaded that from you
you my nigga

once i get innernette here i'll set up a torrent computer and leave stuff seeding.

coincidently, i also have DtB and B&MW rips available on my mega, but they are TV rips, so if anyone wants those shows you're better off with the other guy's.

again, if anyone knows of a better DDL site i'll happily upload stuff there.

conductor i have a problem

some of the episodes refuse to download, i've retried several times on these but they just dont want to start, pretty much got all of season 1 and 2 down but these, no matter how many times i retry always get the same problem.

(Dubs checked)

I have that problem as well. It might be something with the files themselves. I could be wrong though if someone has all of them downloaded.

you're right, they're broken somehow, won't work for me either

i'll reupload them when i can.

Dave the Barbarian is up

BEJABBERS

please do let me know when, i downloaded the entire series already, only those 3 are broken

Sheep in the Big City is up, old time fave of mine

reup when?

as soon as i get internet service
i'm estimating a week, since at&t thought my house doesn't exist and i'm having to jump through hoops to get them out here.

should i upload Kappa Mikey?

bumping thread cause i finally got stuff set back up to reupload mlaatr files that are broken

oh goody

i've been waiting for this

by coincidence i'm streaming mlaatr to test out my innernet, you can watch if you want

original.livestream.com/conglomo

i normally have a web site with a chat and stream embed but the port isn't forwarding correctly right now

im watching Half in the Bag, but thanks

j-just a coincidence, do you think i spend all day here or something like a loser? heh…

okay, try the mega now, new files should be on there

downloading now, you should delete the old ones later too

hey did you upload more cartoons to places?

i've been looking for a better upload site.

-Mediafire only gives you 10 GB per account, that means i would have to make account after account to upload shit
-MEGA gives you 50 GB per account BUT it only lets you download a total of 1.5GBs every 6 hours, that is fucking shit for people trying to download 720p or 1080p shows, im downloading LPS from Derpynews and its taking me days, doing 6 episodes per day because thats all i can download
-sites like Zipfile and Anonfiles have no limits, but if you lose the links to your files, you're fucked, plus the speed of downloading from these sites is inferior to MF and MEGA

i don't have that many shows either, the idea was for everyone to upload rare shit they have (for example, a good subbed rip of the german cartoon xDuckx) and to keep a moderate sized archive.

for what it's worth, anonfiles killed my links for mlaatr, even though they were encrypted and passworded and named ambiguously, so you might not have much luck there.
it's a good idea, we just need a decent ddl site.

if you know any better place, let me know, my mega account is 60% full and i still have 2 seasons of LPS to download

What is going on here

Post more martian

what are you owner of every .png on the internet?

No, but the OP pic and the martian pic are both things I made.
You gotta admit that out of all pngs on the internet, the odds of two of my rather unpopular pictures getting posted in one place, with such small time difference, are rather low.

I second that notion.

Martian is love.

HIPS

What quality is it?
I'm interested…

480p

i dont think this show ever got DVDs

make it so

on it, will post on librechan when its done

a'ight, kappa mikey is up

Sealab is up

CHAINSAW HANDS

BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZT

need to keep this thread up, thanks for the links USOI. it's good to have a little cartoon repository like this, especially since KAT is apparently gone.

some good news, kim dotcom wants to remake megaupload, with 100GB and no up/down lmits.
archive.is/qdkwX
and
torrentfreak.com/megaupload-2-0-to-launch-with-original-megaupload-user-database-160708/

of course, the feds are looking to get big kim extradited from NZ.

also, i'm going to rebuild and organize my cartoon collection soon (i lost a bunch during an HDD crash). i can help upload some shows i have to different mega accounts for archive purposes.
i might be looking into a paid cloud thing if i can find one that's inexpensive and lets me share with youse guise.

oh the kikes are always looking to extradite people to the US, the jews hate to play ball when its not by their rules, because they know they will lose, that's why everytime someone does something they dont like, they try to have them judged in a joke court where you can see the strings like it was a 2 hour long bad 50's B movie made with under a 20 dollar budget

in another topic
i have some torrents from KAT still active on my client (ruby gloom, littlest pet shop, Duckman, etc.) i've been fiddling around the configurations and stuff but i can't find a way to create a torrent file to the current active torrent instead of a new one, what if i created a new .torrent file and just copied the trackers from the active torrent? would that be the same?
failing that, how can i get the magnet links of my current running torrents?

has mega ever deleted your videos or accounts for copyright infringement? or for any reason? i have my vids zipped with password but i don't know if it's necessary on mega.
i'm going to try some different services and if they share without trouble, i might buy some disk space

no, not yet. i started uploading things around the time i started this thread, as it is now, im too small fry to be bothered with C&Ds. im pissed that KAT is dead, because some shows are too big for mega and kat was the best thing as far as public trackers are concerned, you didn't need an invite, you opened the page, typed in what you want, and you almost always got it

i dont even know how many of you have downloaded the 4 shows i uploaded to librechan, but if any are down you can always ask for a reup in the corresponding thread, i check that Holla Forums all the time even if no one posts.

man i cant wait for Megaupload 3: Electric Boogaloo 2: Lets Hope Kim Doesn't Sell Out Again™

Kickasstorrents is down. Where the sexy robot torrents be?

i guess i could make one, but where would i even upload it? TPB doesn't work, kickass is dead.

we should make our own torrent site, with blackjack and hookers

And Robot owners to take the fall when it gets raided.

have you ever wanted to punch the entire torrent community in the face?

added 2 new torrents for MLAATR and Duckman

currently working on torrents for
Ruby Gloom optimizing 900mb videos to 400mb without quality loss)
Littlest Pet Shop finding bluray quality rips because derpyshit rips suck ass, fixing audio & video problems on several episodes (desyncs, loops, randomencounter-type corruptions, etc.)

GOTTA ENCODE FAST

This is what I got, I may be the only person with the Mask in dual audio as well but it has some sync issues as far as I can tell

Did you seriously post that image?

I've been fucking up all week. I'll leave it at that

will you make torrents?

I could upload them in small quantities to my MEGA folder. Otherwise I don't rightly know how to make torrents.

>give the .torrent file to people you want to download the torrent, or upload it to a public/private tracker basically go to a website like the pirate bay, select upload, fill in some data about the torrent, and press OK, most likely you will have to make an account first

use Deluge, as far as torrent clients are concerned, its safe, secure, and easy to use.

perhaps i should make a little tutorial on how to torrents

Not too bad but I don't use Deluge I may check it out however. I'm a Qbittorrent user and it's been okay so far honestly. I'll toss up some stuff onto MEGA then let it delete itself no big deal, two weeks or something like that is a decent length of time

librechan.net/co/res/50.html

that should help, you could do it with Qbittorrent too really.

newfag

>>>/clang/

why did you necro this thread?

because jenny a cute you faggot

it wasn't a mlaatr thread but w/e

added torrents for every show so far, uploaded on cocaine.ninja

would really appreciate a full torrent of the Venture Bros

dopes anyone have these? I cannot find them

maybe because you didnt read the OP