Is this my insomnia making me see things?

Seriously, we've been overtaken by fur fags? Cummon mateys, start posting..something…ANYTHING. Literally at the rate Holla Forums is sinking, we will soon be overtaken by Holla Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/furry/res/592323.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Holla Forums was already overtaken by furfags.

Holla Forums actually isn't "sinking" /furry/ just went from about 500 to 2k users out of fucking nowhere. I assume a popular furfag website recently shutdown and they all had a exodus over here?

It's Bui's spam.

Well I guess that would explain it.
Still won't know whether to laugh or cry the day Holla Forums falls to Holla Forums, which I imagine will happen close to elections.

Furrys are people too!!

I have a bad feeling about this.

Holla Forums is probably going to die after the elections are over. the thing about leftists is that they're low energy because they've become extremely jaded after losing so many times

That doesn't explain shit

2k users and only 35 pph is the complete polar opposite of spam, its a bunch of fucking lurkers

Hey, we don’t serve their kind here.

Whatever you say, jimbo

bot spam

see here 8ch.net/furry/res/592323.html

UIP doesn't count lurkers only people that actually post

a bot using a vip would explain it

also the uip count stays up for 72 hours
and pph resets every hour or so

Or maybe it's because they have lives? Not everyone is a neckbeard with endless time to be an M$ paint warrior drawing edgy memes for their lord and savior.

This whole election is a joke btw. I'm casting my ballot for John McAfee.

Yes, I'm sure you live fulfilling lives working in a country you probably hate wishing for the revolution to begin

Well, then it could be seen as a good thing.

Bui is just doing what he does and is testing potential exploits in 8chans code so it can be patched, this is nothing new

Trust me, if I wasn't such a poorfag, I'd move to Europe. I'd rather live with the sandnigger invasion than be constantly surrounded by pic-related

Completely fucking shameful. You live in the most powerful country in all of human existence, a place many can only dream of living. And you hate it and would rather live in some European nation slowly falling to apathy, becoming destroyed from carelessness, with stricter laws on free speech, because of strawman imagery

America is starting to such because of worthless self-hating faggots like you. When communism succeeded in the USSR, it was because of Nationalism! not communism! When capitalism succeeded in America at the turn of the 20th century, it was because of Nationalism! not capitalism. A country works when people living there care about it, care about their fellow man. You are a dead weight, and when Trump wins I hope you leave

Oh the irony.

Whatever you say, Holla Forums. Let's all unite behind a power-hungry demagogue who wants to vastly expand an already bloated military and start even more pointless wars while cutting domestic services that actually improve the quality of living. And just how is he going to pay for that unstoppable military? Having it won't mean jack-shit if we are so broke we can't even keep our infrastructure from imploding.

Trump's entire speech on economics reeked of Bush-era trickledown - let's cut corporate taxes in half, end the estate tax, end any other taxes that inconvenience the top 1%. Shower the 1% with money, and it will magically create MORE revenue. Except it has never happened. Name one Republican president since Eisenhower under whom the trickledown method actually resulted in increased revenue.

Of course his zombie followers will lap this up, as if the oligarchs will suddenly grow souls and allow something more than piss to trickle down to the plebs. Corporate tax rates could be effectively zero, and they would STILL balk at hiring, because CORPORATIONS BY NATURE ARE GREEDY. As long as companies can squeeze enough out of their overworked skeleton crews to meet quotas, why spend money hiring more workers? Trickledown is a lie fed to us by oligarchs.

Long story short, Trump thinks we can spend MORE with LESS.

All of these points will of course be lost on Trumpfags who believe all it takes to make a country great is blind patriotism. Don't ask questions on substance - that strains our brains. Just follow the leader because TRUST US, he'll be great, heeeeeeerrr deeeeeerrrr, and that is not a cliff ahead.

tldr: not giving one. Learn to read you lazy fuck, you're what's wrong with this country.

And, another thread derailed by Holla Forumstards. Can we just delete Holla Forums and Holla Forums already? Please Jim? I'll stop calling you an anal explorer and become your personal white knight if you do this one honorable thing.

Fuck your feelings Holla Forums

Smug rodent, meet industrial military complex.

My sides.

Two threads later…

You know you've won an argument against a Holla Forumstard when 1) they accuse you of copypasta, 2) project their own sex life onto yours, 3) fail to refute a single point given.