/thread

Oh I'd say…
1. You know who goes here
2. Roosevelt (the good one)
3. Truman
4. Nixon
5. Jackson

???

It's too bad we will never be able to have a genuine discussion on this without the memespouters.

Neo-Holla Forums strikes again.

What is your ranking?

Jackson
Nixon
Washington
Reagan
Jackie Chan

not in any order but, Ulysses s grant, gerald ford, regan, eisenhower and washington

honorable mentions for nixon

1. Harding
2. Coolidge
3. Jackson
4. Jefferson
5. McKinley

Obviously this list kicks ole McKinley off if Trump isn't assassinated before taking his throne

1. He has to do what he says first.
2. Jackson
3. Polk
4. Jefferson
5. Washington

Jackson
Washington
Jefferson
Lincoln

Actually, I had a big ignorant brain-fart. I was thinking, "The guy who warned about the military industrial complex"

So replace Truman with Eisenhower.

Interesting. Why Harding and Coolidge? McKinley because he hated the bankers, right?

meant for

andrew jackson

rest were cucked or freemason cultists

The Founders, even as masons, wanted kikes excluded from the Constitution.

Harding and Coolidge because they fixed Wilson's fucked up economy after the war (Hoover undid everything and fucked everything up)

McKinley because he did hate the banks and was the last imperial president getting all of Spain's colonial possessions, and is the rightful owner/name of our tallest mountain

I know he would have been greater if they didn't oust him with the coup. Feels bad.

No better listen to him. We should just let the founders get fucked because we never needed this country to be founded right? :^)

5. Abradamn Lincoln, The Re-unionizer
4. G Wash, OG Mr. President
3. Teddy Roosevelt, BGH extraordinaire
2. Ronald Wilson Reagan, 666
1. Action Jackson, First of His Name, The Unbowed, Pirate General, Champion of the People, Greatest Duelist in the World King of Games, and Savior of the Red Man

I eagerly await President Trump unseating Jackson as my number 1 and knocking Abradolf out of my top 5.

The watergate situation was about him spying on corporations right?

theres literally nothing wrong with the government spying on a corporation, a corporation is not a person or a citizen, so the constitution need not apply

but if obama openly spys on citizen phone calls, its a-ok

The audacity. Get the fuck out

I think I've identified a shill.

Obama should be in one of those, because without him, we wouldn't have known how much of a terrible decision it was to pick a nigger.

It should be common sense that picking a nigger is a terrible decision.

Founding fathers were into a lot of degenerate shit. Better than being part of the British empire but thats not saying much. Britain is the Zoggiest of ZOG.

I like a lot of their ideas I just don't think of them as role models.

No, he spied on the Democratic party headquarters.

I still sympathize, however, since he demonstrated more redpill than the Emperor so far on the subject of jews, and would have known the Democrats were basically Bolsheviks under another name.

Would he have made a good president?

1. TRUMP
2. Jackson
3. Washington
4. Teddy Roosevelt
5. Jefferson

Lincoln was a tyrant/dumbass

Much of the buildup to the civil war (taxation and violation of states rights) was his fault

All this love for Jackson, Mr. President GOAT 1828-2016, it was a good run, TRUMP will be a worthy successor.

These Anons know.

1. Hitler
2. Johannes Paulus Kruger
3. Jefferson Davis
4. John Tyler
5. Martin Van Buren

Hitler was a king, dude.

Nothing wrong with being a tyrant if you are a productive one. I would welcome hitler as a tyrant.

very well

hitler=not a tyrannt.
the people commanded him.

The people don't know what they want. The people need a strong arm and mind telling them what they want.

hitler could have adopted a free gun policy. He was intimating during the war that post war strategy would include giving veterans farm acerage in new terrritories and allowing them to keep their machine guns to beat back the asian hordes.

a free gun policy where every family was given a rifle a pistol and shotgun, the war would never have been necessary.

Is there even any competition?

5 US Grant - Ended the Civil War, great guy all around the more I read about him. Tarnished by trusting too much on friends, who ruined his presidential legacy with corruption scandals.

4 Andrew Jackson - Badass beyond belief

3 Theodore Roosevelt - Another badass

2 George Washington - Legend underappreciated today

1 The one who will make America great again.