Free Robot Lawyer has repealed $3 million in parking tickets

This is the beginning of the end for ((lawyers)) as a profession.

A 19 year old made a free bot to handle ticket repeals in the UK. What normally costs $400 to $900 for an appeal is now free.

Once you sign in, a chat screen pops up. To learn about your case, the bot asks questions like, "Were you the one driving?" and "Was it hard to understand the parking signs?" It then spits out an appeal letter, which you mail to the court. If the robot is completely confused, it tells you how to contact Browder directly.

Since laws are publicly available, bots can automate some of the simple tasks that human lawyers have had to do for centuries. Browder's isn't even the first lawyer bot. The startup Acadmx's bot creates perfectly formatted legal briefs. The company Lex Machina does data mining on judges' records and makes predictions on what they will do in the future.

Beyond parking tickets, Browder's bot can also help with delayed or cancel led flights and payment-protection insurance (PPI) claims. Although the bot can only help file claims on simple legal issues — it can't physically argue a case in front of a judge — it can save users a lot of money.

Although Browder programmed the bot according to UK law, he says it can be helpful in the US too. For example, if a flight is delayed from New York City to London, the ticket holder can use the robot to claim compensation. Browder is working to program US city laws into the bot, starting with NYC.

He is also going to use this to help 'Syrian' rapefugees.

But moving forward automation in this field is a step in the right direction regardless.

archive.is/QFNUV

So now refugees can claim ignorance to the law and never be prosecuted

When will those fucking cucks stop with this shit already?

Why would they, when bot or not any kike would trip over themselves to offer help.

Its fucked regardless, especially because its the UK.

I had been excited that this could be a good redpilled technology but the owner can't help but be a good goy in the end.

If more AI are developed in this field its a win regardless because its getting closer to automating lawyers, but the specific developer is a cuck.

Only when the last of them hangs from a rope, whether it be a white hand at the end or a Sharia-encrusted brown one.

Friendly reminder that there is a minority of Christian Syrians trapped there being murdered as we spea.

Since it basically prepares paperwork but can't argue in court, it's more of a paralegalbot. Or alternately, a legal secretarybot.

Pretty soon they'll have one preparing no-fault divorces and bankruptcies. Kind of a shame, though, paralegal/legal secretary jobs were good white collar jobs for white people that required some training and knowledge.

Yeah, but they're Christians, even if shitskins, so they are fundamentally morally good people and thus do not back away from a righteous war.

I'd buy that for a dollar.

Great Idea actually.
A good way to overheat an already barely working system and crash this plane with no survivors.

The Jewdicary can bite my shiny metal ass.

Are they white?

No?

Cool, one less for the Brits to deal with.

As an Australian I say that it doesn't matter what religion they are, Arabs are Trash
Glass the Lebs

Theoretically a Remote controlled car with a gun could work well

Lebs, at least the christian ones aren't arabic though. Nor are they turks. I mean you can hate them but don't mix them up

fucking kek, you christcucks are all the same

This fuckin' dingo gets it!

NAPALM STICKS TO SAND SPOOKS!

I've been saying forever that the concept of lawyers is fucking stupid. Why do we need them? Why is talking and twisted words an art form to be given to a judge's interpretation? Here's the law, there's what the guy did, it should be a two second process to determine if a law was broken. And if some laws don't work this way because discretion and flexibility are built into the system, that needs to change. There should be nothing about the legal system that this parking ticket robot couldn't handle.

The laws are designed to be unintelligible to the average person, and much too long and complex for him to take the time to puzzle through. Plus under common law at least, the decisions of former cases can also factor into decisions.

Of course in the modern age all laws, case law, etc, can be hosted on a server in a searchable database, easily translated into a format the average person can understand, and thus eliminate much of the need for lawyers.

Who would have ever guessed automation would have put lawyers out of work. Look forward to seeing Robot Lawyer banned in the near future.

Correction, this is the end of civil court. Detailed interpretations of the law and evidence will always be held to human standards.

You've never been in a law library before, have you? The law is recorded in THOUSANDS of books, and there's a lot of room for interpretation of what the laws really mean. Each new case has the potential to create a precedent for all the cases after it. The law changes every year, and different judges interpret those precedence differently, often creating contradictions that can be exploited by a good lawyer.if you were on trial for a felony, you'd definitely want a lawyer to try and find a loophole to get you acquitted.

The traffic laws these bots are interpreting is usually pretty cut and dried though. Usually people don't hire lawyers for traffic cases unless somebody's dead or there's a lot of financial damages. All these bots are doing is filling out the forms correctly. It's pretty much the same for most divorces, bankruptcy, and estate law. Contract law and family law can get pretty hairy though, you'd be better off with a lawyer for that. Probate can also get pretty hairy (see: Prince's estate). If you don't have anything when you die and nobody's fighting for your shit, your family can handle it pretty easily without a lawyer though.

And no one gives a fuck, we've got our own problems

take your communist niggerloving bullshit elsewhere

Much better than all atheist, at least

Everything you said is what is commonly defined as a problem. Like the tax code, of the laws are so convoluted and contradictory, tear it down and start over. Felony law should be as cut and dry as traffic law. Interpretation leads only to innocent people getting convicted and guilty people getting off, and the whole concept of who can get the higher priced lawyer makes the whole system a joke.

Holla Forums, are the ones that call themselves "Assyrians" actually white, or shitskin?

Good fuck christians

Look forward to seeing it re-legalized with a Jew at the helm charging shekels.

M-MUH CHRISTIANS
Race>Religion

Blow it out your ass, doesn't matter that they're Christian, they're not white and will have harder time assimilating into a white country, regardless of their religion.

Felony law can't be cut and dried like traffic law for a couple of reasons. The most important reason I'd that we would have to eliminate state law in favor of a single federal code of law, and I think most of Holla Forums would be against that. The second reason is that each case is different, with different available evidence, different suspects, different victims, and different circumstances. Felony cases simply HAVE to have individualized rulings, and in individualized cases, you definitely are going to want a lawyer to spin things in your favor.

It's not necessarily convoluted and tricky as it is flexible and not predictable. In the end, these are conflicts that boil down to money or jailtime, that is all law.

The only system that does away with this and replaces it more logically (ruling out an AI based or controlled system) is to replace with the old pre-historic might is right system. Where you are stronger, you are correct. Strong kills weak, so look who's in charge and alive, they are the law. Pretty simple imo.

The only "difficult" thing now is that the kike rothschild clan who believe in the prehistoric barbarian ways still are too weak and afraid to impose them publicly, so they prop up laws in the way of strong men and countries everywhere to busy them with nonsense.

Circumstances don't make any crime a grey area. Let's look at first degree murder. Did this guy kill that guy, as defined by first degree murder? Yes. Okay, but killing is justified in the following circumstances: self defense, castle doctrine, defending another, law enforcement, etc. So go down the list, one by one, does it fit, yes/no. Ultimately, whether or not a person broke the law is always a yes or no question. Tack on as many circumstances as you want, it ultimately comes down to a binary function. Was this law broken, yes or no.

It was only second degree, or manslaughter? Go down that list, then. Is a crime prosecuted on a state or federal level? Go down the list of questions to decide which one, then go down the applicable list to determine if the law was broken.

You're defending needless complexity and convoluted vagueness, where none is needed or justified. The law should NOT be something that is "interpreted", given to slick talking lawyers, and decided upon by a judge who is basing his decision on personal biases. The law is written, a guy did something, was the law broken, yes or no. It can always be boiled down to that, and that's the system we should be trying to implement. "Who can afford the better lawyer" isn't justice. "How was the judge feeling today" isn't justice.

What if the person in question felt so threatened he acted in self-defense? What if he then has a record of mental instability. So it boils down to the feefee's of a Jury through manipulation.
A just system is a system without man.

I admit that crimes that factor in what a guy was thinking, and proving what he may have known, are trickier. But it's not impossible. It's pretty easy to determine what is a "reasonable" fear of one's life.

Yes it fucking is. A person breaks into your home, or five hostile people are approaching you and your girl vs. the customer is yelling about super size fries costing extra, or a guy was tailgating you in the passing lane. It's always damn near obvious, and we could have a list of scenarios built into the law robot to determine if the fear was reasonable.

Stop thinking like a slick talking lawyer. We can list ones that are close enough. And since it's innocent until proven guilty, err on the side of the defendant if there's no video evidence, which these days is a rarity anyway.

As for shit where it all hinges on proving what a guy knew (insider trading, for example), it's burden of proof, open and shut.

I'm pretty sure they follow the golden rule, not might makes right.

He who has the gold, rules

I like the old west model of an elected sherif and his appointed as necessary deputies. If it's not a big enough crime to hang you by the neck until dead then why am I wasting my time or tax money dealing with it? Work it out like adults.

NONWHITE christians.

Fellow INTJ, you're fighting against windmills. Few people are rational, and fewer still are unclouded by emotional detritus. If everything were optimized, automated, and all the fat cut out, you'd have 99% of the population left without a job. Our current world is designed around planned obsolescence and technological retardation, all in serve of the almighty shekel. Maybe if we get our Aryan paradise one day, we'll be able to create a truly just and flawless society.

Sadly, I realized this long ago. And what's worse is that, even though optimization leads to unemployment and dystopia in the short term, that's precisely the direction we're going. Ring up your own groceries, computers taking your fast food order, do all your banking and government shit online, even this parking ticket robot. Jobs are being lost every day because of it. It wouldn't be so bad if it all had an ultimate goal, a grand purpose of really shaping up the economy, the government, society, everything. But it's all being done with short term thinking and shortsightedness, no goal, leading only to further unemployment and unhappiness for everyone. Everything is built to be inefficient, and because shortsighted idiots elect self serving retards, even attempting to fix society will make it completely fall apart. Nothing short of a complete teardown and restructuring will save us now. We're fucked.

We are only a few baby steps away from the Robot Jew, and the end of life as we know it.

Ignorance of the law is not a defense, at least not in the states.

All it will take is one muslim to claim he didn't know it was illegal to rape and murder anyone not wearing a burqa for lefties to fight to change that.

fucking nice

ITT: people don't understand submitting to our religion is the next step to submitting to our culture

dumbasses

Hello Holla Forums shill kike, more D&C?

This won't happen until online shopping and delivery gets far more efficient. The appeal of the big city is everything is right there. If I suddenly decide I want a kangaroo burger, a bottle of soju, an in-box Nintendo 64 signed by Koji Kondo, and a pet anaconda, there's an exotic food shop, a collectible electronics shop, and an exotic pet store all two blocks away and for sweet prices. Sure, I can get them delivered to me if I live in a small town… in 3-5 weeks and for a hundred dollars' shipping.

Until I can get everything I want by tomorrow at the latest, small town living is not coming back. I need my things, and whether you will admit it or not, so do you.

…I live in the city
-I order shoes and clothes online
-I order cigs online since now cloves are illegal
-I buy ammo online
-I pay the ffl at the gunstore a tranfer fee so I can get a gun delivered from online
-my vidya is from steam, amazon and ebay
-I order my degenerate sex toys online
-if you could order booze online in this state I would
-I get booze from the total wine in the suburbs

An appeal costs money? How the fuck is that legal?

(Extra pic to get around 'file exists' bullshit)

Ignorantia juris non excusat, you dumb nigger cuck shill

Honestly I don't think that's it. As a small town user I can tell you with no uncertainty that people move to the city for work, not for pet anacondas and soju in the liquor store.

What we need is something like a new homestead act so that the sons of small towns and rural areas can stay close to their communities without being unemployed and tempted by hard drugs. It would also enable city fags tired of trying to keep their neg hole unpozzed a place to go.

That or a job that you can do over the internet that's productive enough to employ tens of millions of Americans.

Or both. Who am I kidding? Expect neither.

I buy things from all over the world shopping online. Moreover the ability to buy *exactly* what I want no matter how obscure trumps an in person shopping experience 9 times out of 10.

I can often read the instruction manual and/or technical reference without having to ask the salesperson to open the box.

A one horse town with a post office and a grocery store is all I really need, everything else can come from the interwebs.