Donald Trump Playboy Interview 1990

This is quite a good interview, and definitely worth a read if you haven't seen it already.

You'll notice he's consistent with his message.

archive.is/oeDs5

playboy.com/articles/playboy-interview-donald-trump-1990

I have scans of the original edition, but it's easier to read the webpage above. I'll dump the centrefold here though, for completeness.

Other urls found in this thread:

exile.ru/articles/detail.php?ARTICLE_ID=7847
archive.is/irREA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hairy pussies are so much better to look at than shaved ones.

correction: EUROPEAN hairy pussies are good to look at.
If a single drop of non-european blood is mixed in, they start getting inner thigh hair and extremely curly pubes.

Only if it is kept nice and tidy.

By the way, the girl on the cover is Brandi Brant, and the centrefold is Deborah Driggs.

Hairy pussies are nasty

kike

Paedokike

Wow, a lot of models sure look like 14 year olds.

This section made me laugh. I was thinking, woah Trump it's CURRENT_YEAR-26, everyone is equal, don't be a shitlord!

Hey lads, get a look at this faggot here

he probably hates hair because he's so used to hairless boybums

rip playboy comics

> Trump: I don’t want the Presidency. I’m going to help a lot of people with my foundation–and for me, the grass isn’t always greener.

Would you rescue our remaining hostages in Lebanon?

> He deserves it?

Believe me

Well Donald, there's always Holla Forums…

You have taken out full-page ads in several major newspapers that not only concern U.S. foreign trade but call for the death penalty, too. Why?
Because I hate seeing this country go to hell. We’re laughed at by the rest of the world. In order to bring law and order back into our cities, we need the death penalty and authority given back to the police. I got fifteen thousand positive letters on the death-penalty ad. I got ten negative or slightly negative ones.
You believe in an eye for an eye?
When a man or woman cold-bloodedly murders, he or she should pay. It sets an example. Nobody can make the argument that the death penalty isn’t a deterrent. Either it will be brought back swiftly or our society will rot away. It is rotting away.

Thanks OP, that was a great read. I can see where he's coming from in terms of not wanting the presidency unless the country was going downhill.

I can also see how msm tries to construe past comments and twist them so it looks like he's unreliable.

Time will tell what's in store for Trump and America…

Just noticed this ad in the same March edition. Does MEME magic flow backwards in time? Because one could easily read that as "Jeb on the rocks".

You're welcome. It's nice to see a longer interview for a change. These days they are usually reduced to a few sound bites delivered out of context, catering to a generation with goldfish attention spans.

Hairy pussies are nasty, shave that shit

Modern media utilises the goldfish attention span - this generation seems to need to have things compressed into 10 second clips to digest easily, which is just as easily manipulated by those who are in power.
It's a lot easier to call Trump a racist and a bigot than to find out why he says what he says and holds those policies that he does.

True, and I suppose I touched on that tangentially by including 'meme' in my previous post. Something Holla Forums and now much of the so-called alt-right have also effectively utilized against the establishment. It's not a stretch to say that Trump will be the first President to be 'shitposted' into the white house.

What a great guy.

Totally agree. Especially neat ones like this.

I admit that Demi Moore's mighty bush was a bit too much.

(When wlll the recurring captcha problem be fixed? Sick of this shit.)

This is a great interview and from it I can defiantly see that he was back then playing a lot of similar cards that he did back in the 80s then he did right now, good thing the Jews have bad attention and I think Trump knew that and capitalised on it

Pussies are nasty.

It is always funny when he starts sperging out about golf.

Information is altered to fit the greater observation, whether it be by machine or man.
Memes transcend time and space, because it's ultimately the thought of time and space that brings them into being for us.
Who can know the passage of time when they are unable to perceive it?

Post yfw you own this issue

I've seen it one and I thought it looked absolutely fine.

Trips confirms I'm right

Agreed, but it should be trimmed.

Absolutely beautiful.

Really healthy looking woman. I hope she finds God and gains some modesty in the future.

I assume he's talking about Yeltsin here, right?

Great job faggot. You ruined the thread.

Wait, is the helicopters crashing into one another in Iran a big incident? My dad was in Iran when he was a teen while his dad worked there for oil and said he saw 2 helicopters crash. I gotta look into this now.

They were probably being piloted by big guys.

Sure, if you like plucking hair off your tongue. Go fuck a dog, beastlover.

Gerry Ford famously fell down the boarding stairs of Air Force One.
Pretty sure you can find a clip of it on jewtube.

Operation Eagle Claw. Here's the War Nerd's take on it, ironically enough in an article called "American Nationalism: Dead Since Gulf War 1":

Link: exile.ru/articles/detail.php?ARTICLE_ID=7847
Archive: archive.is/irREA

Women have hair on their pussies. Children do not. You like hairless pussies? Pedophile.

3DPD

>>>/oven/

Why does hair on the vag cause a greater amount of muh dik? Shaved is nice, but it lacks something.

Pathetic, but at least you're not Anthony Burch.

3D IS LOVE
3D IS LIFE

(Checked)

For you.

IF YOU DONT LIKE 3D, KILL YOURSELF AND SAVE ME A BULLET

t-thats not real, right?

You're trying too hard.

I think it was confirmed to be one of us.

Thought so.

M U H D I C K

>being that much of an Irish

Wrong
M A B I T E

Mal Malloy

Since when are wide hips exclusive to Irish people?

I thought they were niggers? Don't niggers like fat asses?

[BONER INTENSIFIES]

I know who she is m80

Okay, now that's more like a nigger's taste, right there. Cottage cheese ain't my kind of thing.

It's the same girl as the one in the gif.

How disappointing, but I guess that's just the jeans holding her shit together.

Jeans can really suppress features. This can make regular women look flat and featureless, but it can make gross fat chicks look much less fat.

Such a reason is why I find nothing in jeans that aren't tailored to fit, and not to hug. Bleeding Marxist fashion, is what it is, making men look like twigs, and women like vases.

sauce?

It just hit me.

She looks like Squidward when he eats all the Krabby Patties in the vault

LONDON

Is that supposed to be funny?

Its supposed to be disgusting.

That first pic is disgusting, bruv.

Well it's already disgusting, in itself.

Not much to add, other than that.

This shit is nigger tier.

Now I understand the Irish insult.

Pears are good. Hourglass is ideal.

Good job, user.

disgusting

fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfap

It's a hetero male's primal sexual instinct to prefer some hair down there.

Unicorns don't exist.

Fix yourself, degenerate.

No, you dummy. Irish like big asses for some reason. Its just a stereotype joke.

Hence, potatoniggers.

Pretty much. Hair on a vagina signals that a women has begun or gone through puberty and is able to be impregnated. This whole "I like hairless vaginas," i.e. prepubescent looking, nonsense is probably the result of some kikery at work.

Good goy anons don't eat pussy because MUH PISSFLAPS MUH MISANDRY, but that's okay because they're going to marry virgin brides :^) who are redpilled and understand that the clitoral orgasm is a Jewish psyop and pleasuring one's wife is degenerate.

what the fuck nigger are you trying to tell me you don't have hair on your ass?
what kind of milky licking fruitcake are you?

The kind that likes his women the way God made them - with armpit hair, saggy tits, and plenty of acne.

no it means youve gotten to her before anyone else has been able to impregnate her.

Meaning if you keep her on a strict leash and keep fucking her until se gets pubes then you can be pretty damn sure the kid is yours.

my mouth is watering

Holy shit

Niggers have fat asses and thighs, but not wide hips.

Trump could be compared to the populists of Rome, a member of the highest class who chooses to ally himself with the people in order to benefit both himself and the common man.

Machiavelli recommended this strategy in The Prince. It is better to rely on the people, as they only wish to be free from oppression whereas nobility wishes to oppress, and whereas people are many the elite are few and untrustworthy.

We are not worthy of Him

Yeah. Japan isn't as big of a player as it was in the 80s and 90s, that role has shifted to China and South East Asia, but still.

moar tits plox

how?

TRUMP BUMP

Good genes, that's how.

I feel genuinely embarrassed for people like this that are so insecure that they call others fags just because those others prefer effeminate features rather than masculine ones

Self control to maintain those hours at first, then you just adapt to it.