Does anyone know the approximate voltage/amperage values needed to stop a parrot's heart?

Does anyone know the approximate voltage/amperage values needed to stop a parrot's heart?

I need to know so I can hook a wire up with slightly less than that/give it to my sister's bird to teach it a lesson about chewing wires.

You can literally teach the bird not to chew wires. The bird is probably smarter than you, by the sounds of things.

Just dial everything up to eleven

I've looked up how to teach the bird not to chew wires.

Progressive faggots yell at me that it's my fault for owning wires and that I shouldn't teach birds things.

Fuck that shit. I tried to be reasonable and bird owners told me to fuck off. I 'm teaching the little shit my own way now.

As a bird owner, tell those bird owners to fuck off. My bird doesn't chew wires because she's learned she's not allowed. They're like children except less shitty - you know that if you just don't leave it unattended around them, and shoo it when it goes for them, it'll learn, right?

I've been shooing it away for two years now and that fucker keeps going after wires. It's chewed through about four phone chargers.

It only listens to my sister, and the bitch won't keep an eye on her fucking bird while I'm at work/school, but won't sell it either.

The little shit specifically targets my shit as if it can smell my scent on stuff.

cum on the bird to assert your dominance

This sounds like an excellent way to get my dick bit off. Can't I just piss on it?

fap outside the cage, just put it right to the cage next to the bird just in time

Oh. Fuck. So, what's happening I think is that you're in a situation where you cannot properly teach the animal, and wherein it has learned that the cords are a challenging, fun prize of a toy. Your sister has essentially made getting at your wires into a daily, routine game.

You could attempt to make the cords taste bad somehow. You could spend some time really, truly hardcore teaching it not to fuck with them (this would take a while at this point.) I really do not think zapping it is at all a good idea, as birds lungs, the attached air sacks, and heart are EXTREMELY delicate, highly sensitive things - and also they have a ridiculous amount of muscle that could break their own bones in certain places - but, if you can make sure it is repeatedly, consistently, and safely exposed to a "eat cord = get zapped" experience, it would eventually learn.

Or you could keep your shit behind a lock like normal people

move out

The issue is I keep raising and moving where the cords are at and it still gets to them. The bird is out of its cage pretty much from 5 AM when I get up for work to 9 PM when I get home from Uni. When I lock the fucker in, I never hear the end about how I'm "restricting her freedom" and shit. My sister only barely started to care at all today when the little shit ripped up one of her $60 game conuncleers and I told her to fuck off when she asked me to buy her a new one. Sister is only 15.

I've been looking for a new owner, but unfortunately selling birds is illegal here, and I can't very well ask for an $700-$900 re-homing fee (the bird is worth over $1,000 from what I've gathered online. It's a yellow-naped amazon).

How the fuck did conuncleer become conuncleer?

Con trol er

wtf is a conuncleer anyways

Anyway yeah your sister's a retarded piece of shit whose pet outsmarts her. If you've the chance, absolutely "restrict it's freedom" - if it's got an hour or two out per day, and enough interesting stuff to do the rest of the time, it's a well-kept bird.

Consider moving your cables and accompanying apparatus behind some closed door.

Here's what you do.
It'll serve her right for not teaching her bird correctly.

That'd be one expensive dish with very little food, user.

30 milliamps will kill a big man

you can calculate it from there, assuming linear scaling

Point would be made though.

African or european?

Safe and easy option? Get a step down transformer. Prefer 240v->24v. Hook up a 9V to the 24V side of the transformer. Shock the parrot.

Please don't hook up anything to anything with real voltage because you obviously don't know enough to accomplish this safely.

I think about 10,000 volts at 3 amps would do it.

Now I ain't no fancy big city lawyer… but wouldn't hooking a battery up to the secondary side of a step down transformer do nothing?

30mA is dangerous for humans so it should be enough. Make it 100mA if you want to be sure.

t. electronics pro