FEDORA WARS

twitter.com/MisterMetokur/status/762228342296719363

The arena has been set. The players are naked Ape (autistic faggot) and Devon (autistic neckbeard). Will they show up? Or will they prove to have less balls than Dean Emsy?

Other urls found in this thread:

bullypolice.org/ga_law.html
archive.is/wyQx8
twitter.com/BaldLiveMatter
twitter.com/BaldLiveMatter/status/763200908180148224
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

dis gonna b gud

grow up

I say we meme on Devon since he is pussying out. I don't even care about the argument but it's fun to watch idiots fling shit at each other and get butthurt.

this

this!!! i dont have twitter but it sounds fun

this

use cock.li to make a dummy email for a dummy account & it away when the fun ends

this could be entertaining

We need to make this happen. Picard wants it to happen.

make it so nigger

I'd have to have a job for that to be true so… not a nigger.

when is this supposed to happen?

Well Jim was aiming for this weekend, either the 13th or 14th, but since AIU is a pussy, I doubt it'll happen.

We need to push him, fam. That stream would be pure autism.

there's literally nothing wrong with doxing people

yeah except that doxing is basically telling ISIL where you live. even just dropping someone's real name is the equivalent to telling ISIL and feminists and jews and rapists where you live; once someone has your real name, they can find out your address, your workplace, everything.

doxing is basically the internet equivalent of murder.

If you are dumb enough to make yourself doxable on the internet by making accounts with your real personal info, posting pictures with EXIF data, using your real name on social media accounts etc etc… then you fucking deserve to get doxed.

I remember when I was in high school in the 90's, we were always taught to use pseudonyms on the internet and NEVER give out your personal information. Now it seems like it's suggested to kids in school these days. We are getting dumber and dumber as a society.

'Kay. Got it.

Ignorance is a crime that is punishable with death by ISIL or at least losing your job because a feminist called your boss and claimed you raped her.

Good to know.

Low quality bait fam, nobody will be falling for your tumblr impersonations or reddit smugness. If you're not faking it don't worry you can post with your username here and nobody will dox you, this is a caring community.

You are a 90s kid? The generation of kids which complained that much about bullying that we now have infantilized the 00s with systemic overreaction. Well done you crybaby.
Do you carry or know how to fight? I am 6'7" tall and train 5 times per week. When I see you in public and decide to fuck with you, chances are I will make you my little bitch. When I beat you bloody, is it my fault for fucking up your beautiful face or is it your fault for not carrying and your lacking ability to fight me? Actually just some basic ehtics stand between me sodomizing you and your anus remaining functional. But hey, it isn't my fault, for you not to carry or?

at least I can get my dick wet tall boy

checkmate faggot

Nope, that's actually a result of the baby boomers, it all started with the civil rights movement. My generation was in fact a rebellion against those sissy faggots. Unfortunately we lost because "democracy" (progressive liberal faggots) somehow has prevailed through the past two decades. Even so-called "conservatives" (neo-cons) are on the left now, it's fucking ridiculous.

bullypolice.org/ga_law.html
First Anti-Bullying legislation, in a redstate? While yes, it was from a watchdog organization. That bill got later extended by a Republican called Dr. John D. Barge. It is messed up. I don't have a problem with bullies, it's fun and fine for me. But when a fuccboi like this forgets that he is very well doing something wrong, it's getting interesting. It's hilarious to bully a bully, since nobody really cares for that person anymore. You can consume him, while bystanders are applauding.

And I'm sure someone in my generation (as a teenager) put that law into legislation, right? Nope, it was a fucking boomer.

That was actually me, the person you are responding to now, and I stand by this comment.

Lets hope so.

Good for you. I wish you all the best luck, with staying a user.

My nipples are getting so hard right now.

What a fucking pussy. Naked Ape also "took a break" from youtube and twitter. these idiots drum up all this drama then leave the community shattered? assholes.

To be fair, I don't see anybody holding naked apes hand right now. @atxbantamathy does apear as super gay, with his tweet. ( archive.is/wyQx8 ) Shall we start the #BoldLivesMatter Movement? Flying monkeys can be the generals and the chans sure are happy over a personal army request.

If you want to start the #BaldLivesMatter movement, user, I'm not going to stop you. Let's get this shit started.

I got my crew riled up about that. You gotta start the hashtag. And we will join in, we are currently getting naked apes info together. Dis gonna be good.

Devon totally pussied out lol what a huge cunt

I'll set it up later, user. Let's do this.

STOP SLANDERING DEVON!

What is that service to create email accounts? bull something?

I recomand Guerrilla Mail :^)

Caring this much about someone caring to much that doesn't affect you.

Grow up.

^ this

Are there more persons of intrest involved? Naked Ape is CLEARLY in the wrong, where does he get his support from? Or does he stand alone?

Well here's the one of the videos that the ape made about the doxing.
Note: This is a Mirror, so you won't be worried that fully support this crapfest.

*that you won't fully support this crapfest

Twitter profile created: twitter.com/BaldLiveMatter let me know if you want the email and password that goes along with this. I just need a funny tweet to start the #BaldLivesMatter movement. Any suggestions?

I think I got a nice idea, General Butt Naked, was a war criminal in the first liberian civil war. We will commit the one or other atrocity sooooo maybe something like "General Butt Naked stands for #BaldLivesMatters", we will fire up the hashtag and will present scalp. While I have to say one of the IRC fags is saying "Senator Pooptickler" is way better then then "Genral Butt Naked". You decide.
Put one of those names into the profile and we will have the genral for our army. We are currently conecting the dots, behind our targets. We will make BaldLivesMatterGreatAgain! DM the profile with the other generals, I post a email for account take over of General Butt Naked or Senator Pooptickler later.

What is going on in this thread?

Fuck off!

Here is the post if you want to start spreading it around. twitter.com/BaldLiveMatter/status/763200908180148224

The other are digging, I set one up.

Get a fedora in kevlar

You fuck off!!

The flying dindus in the epic battle for getting a grasp how devons cock taste like.

um, how is this thread related to Holla Forums in the first place?

if this thread can't be described as 'random' then i don't know what can

It's personal army request from a failed youtuber who doxes people regulary, he got recently swated and now his fanboys are deperate to get support from all corners of the internet to harass more people because reasons. His fanboys are calling themself flying monkeys and they dox people as well. They often put on a smokescreen why they do what they do but in the end they just like fucking with people.

well if it's that, then most suitable place to be might be /cow/ for autism or /baph/ with the headline: How to dox and not to get caught, for dummies

Yeah we should have fun with him before he gets vid related treatment.

reminds me of kraut and tea constantly trying to DOX anyone who tried to DOX him.

Literally Who?

I did a little research on this.

It turns out that Devon Tracey (Atheism-is-Unstoppable) didn't even dox anyone. All he did was release a few names of some youtubers including TheAmazingAutist.

And in some cases, the youtubers even gave Devon their real names in private and some had alternate accounts that had their real name in the bio.

That's not fucking doxing… This whole thing is a bunch of hype. I hope they end up sperging out on google hangouts though.

Some Irish Follower of Ape. Dumped his DOX on 4chan, full information with address, IP, social security and everything.

Nope, he just released his full name, that's it. Show me proof where he actually got doxed and I'll believe you.

It was on 4chan somewhere. I don't just take screenshots, user. Calm down.

Well shit, he actually released a video over the weekend. Looks like he wasn't kidding.
What a fucking shame Devon pussied out. Seeing Jim tearing both him and Naked Ape apart would've been glorious.
Can't help of him saying, "I don't block people because I'm not a pussy," whenever I think of Devon.

The Fedoralords now are Killing each other.

Good.

His followers got the vid related mindset, it's like a herd of cows. The autists find always together. "He does not care how he is portrayed, but he is cares how he is portrayed…"

I agree that the definition of doxing gets watered down. What I don't agree is, putting perrsonal information out which helps Doxers doing their work. Plus this kinda helps quite a bit, when your face have never been shown to the public.

Sooner or later, AiU will be there he just got a pattern of behavior which makes it invitable.