Hey all. Grab some hot cocoa and warm up to my videos where I expose the Jews for what they are. Your mods are Jews...

Hey all. Grab some hot cocoa and warm up to my videos where I expose the Jews for what they are. Your mods are Jews, too, and that's why my theads get deleted. You should rise up against that. Or, you could migrate somewhere else.

Other urls found in this thread:

webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:tnYl1ZXU1NEJ:p.chimpire.net/view/raw/81939959 &cd=39&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

FUCK OFF BITCH
The only reason your shit gets deleted is because we know you're controlled oposition.

wew lad. I can't tell if you're autistic or JIDF

The other thread is still alive nigger.

Why not just keep it contained in one thread?

He doesn't care, he's there to D&C.

There are no less than 4 threads up right now.

This is why everyone hates Evalion btw.

yeah, but it was being spammed by autists and your jewish mods wouldn't do anything about it. So, we thought a new thread would refresh the conversation

jewish lies

the more spam these threads will have, the more these threads will be created to evade the spam.

it is logical that if OP cares, he retaliates.

Hey Rabbi….

Whatcha doing?

now that's some nice reverse shilling shlomo

Functional thread

I know. Why are these dirty jews trying to ruin the reputation of the queen of Holla Forums?

could you try not to spam the board? there is already a thread going. this spam will only result in more d&c

anti-kikery bump

She is a spoiled teen girl who wants to be edgy she probably would have made Atheist videos had it been 10 years ago.

that's probably the point. I'd guess this is leftycuck's doing the spamming now

if people see spam about evalion all the time they will get annoyed and start hating her. I'm starting to get annoyed myself. this spam is more likely to be kikery to d&c and get people to hate her.

of course it is.
everything is directed with the intent of division of everyone possible.

those of us who see everything with respects to each individual part of the whole, and understand the practical purpose of each distinct thing are not subject to such subterfuge.
i have faith in Holla Forumsacks' understanding of this.

so it's…
d&c this chick
d&c mods
d&c Holla Forums
all in one!

I agree, but the truth is the mods have been suppressing evalion. that should be proof enough to you that its time to migrate somewhere else.

she really has a point here

Link the channel faggot.

Oh right you can't because it was deleted.

Die shitting.

No look at the their lingo. These are not from around here but are familiar with Holla Forums.

i would want one WELL-FORMED containment thread.
this way, any conversation wouldn't be split up, and would serve as a resource for all things related to her materials.

i'm not familiar with this particular lingo, but yeah definitely not from around here: far to audacious to create such a low quality OP.

i agree. Just give us our stickied cyclical thread and we'll stop spamming. otherwise it continues cumskins

OP is the real Jew

Confirmed the shilling is Holla Forums, I'm not even gonna sage, i want everyone to see this retard reveal himself

webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:tnYl1ZXU1NEJ:p.chimpire.net/view/raw/81939959 &cd=39&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

REMINDER THAT #CHIMPIRE IS BEHIND THIS ENTIRE SCHEME AS A PUBLICITY STUNT (SPAMMING AS BOTH SHILLS AND SAGES) AND YOU GUYS SHOULD BE INVESTIGATING WHY THIS IS HAPPENING

REMINDER THAT #CHIMPIRE IS BEHIND THIS ENTIRE SCHEME AS A PUBLICITY STUNT (SPAMMING AS BOTH SHILLS AND SAGES) AND YOU GUYS SHOULD BE INVESTIGATING WHY THIS IS HAPPENING

DO IT YOURSELF
NOT YOUR PERSONAL ARMY

that was clearly a D&C shill.

WE HAVE TO DIG DEEPER TOGETHER, THIS IS ONLY THE BEGINNING

You're a Jew, get in an oven etc.

why not just ignore them if it's a publicity stunt?

bump

le kill yourself

WE HAVE TO DIG DEEPER TOGETHER user-KUN, THIS IS ONLY THE BEGINNING

HOW CAN WE IGNORE THESE FAGGOTS WHEN THEY'VE BEEN SPAMMING THE CHANS WITH THIS NONSENSE FOR A WEEK

who is the spammer, again?

just pledge your undying allegiance to Evalion and everything will be better

a containment thread would solve a bit.
then it's up to anons to scrutinize the posters in the thread.
chimps have no power here.

>webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:tnYl1ZXU1NEJ:p.chimpire.net/view/raw/81939959 &cd=39&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

What the fuck dude?

NOT SPAM

18:22 < constantine> you just wrote her scripts, right?
18:22 that is correct
18:22 ROF1
18:22 < constantine> out of the good ness of your heart
18:22 i love how Kowal1488 pings me every time!!!
18:22 myth: you seeing this
18:22 constantine: um, if you haven't figured out that suspook has a political agenda that he found elegon useful for, you're p dumb.
18:22 lol
18:22 cuckstantine how mad are you im about to put elegon on a stripper pole?
18:22 < constantine> fuck myth
18:22 make her det real money
18:22 < constantine> and fuck suspook
18:22 i was going to use her channel/followers as a bridge to chimpire
18:22 fuck myth?
18:22 it's about networking
18:22 roflroflrofl
18:22 < constantine> who is a cuck
18:22 not money for me
18:23 YOU BITCH
18:23 < constantine> probably the secodn biggest here
18:23 i wrote her scripts because im a great writer
18:23 < constantine> where is cuntplunger
18:23 come @ me motherfucker
18:23 acting hard as fuck
18:23 < constantine> or whatever faggot name he goes by
18:23 + i taught her how to write better also

I DON'T TRUST YOU BUT I GET THE GIST OF IT, DOESN'T NEED IT'S OWN THREAD, THESE SPAMMERS MESSED UP AND NOW HAVE MULTIPLE THREADS INDICTING THEM

it's all there dude

Wish we could dig deeper but chimpire.net is down

Wait, so what is really going on here is just that Chimpire wants to keep Evalion being talked about no matter what and that's why we've been spammed?

So, basically, anyone bumping an Evalion thread is a shill, then, right?

THERE'S AN IRC, #CHIMPIRE, AND THERE'S ALSO V/NIGGERS

you forgot to sage, fam