Hey guise. Don't you think Evalion is cute? Her voice is cute, too...

Hey guise. Don't you think Evalion is cute? Her voice is cute, too. The evil kikes are jealous of her beauty and have been trying to stop her from dropping redpills.

Let's stop them! Go to youtube and flag those that flagged her. Deus Vult!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Yc6hI
archive.is/FQJnz
archive.is/2a7wY
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:tnYl1ZXU1NEJ:p.chimpire.net/view/raw/81939959 &cd=39&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You are cute. But we hate you now for being a rude cunt

Eat shit.

you come across as obviously tryhard and not one of us. saged & reported

Usual kikery. The first person to post in every one of these threads is always JIDF

Actually she looks like an ignorant psychotic cunt

nah bitch you ugly, redpills? You're just repeating the same shit that get posted on pretty much both Holla Forumss on a daily basis.

We saw your whorish video.
You're actually kinda pasty and your teeth are yellow and mismatched. You have druggy eyes too. Now gtfo. We know you're controlled oposition. Go suck a jew dick. You lying whore

Jews are obsessed with these types of things, like fecal matter and in-groups. So disgusting, isnt it?

DAILY REMINDER TO BRUSH YOUR TEETH AT LEAST TWICE A DAY

how very jewish

And don't forget the toothpaste with the extra fluoride.

thx for the advice m8

i really thought evalion had great commentary on contemporary events. what do you all think?

She is a spoiled teen girl who wants to be edgy she probably would have made Atheist videos had it been 10 years ago.

Her arguments were surprisingly solid.

archive.is/Yc6hI

archive.is/FQJnz

archive.is/2a7wY

HOW MUCH IS HILLARY PAYING YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS

KEEP THIS SHIT OUT OF HERE. STOP SLIDING IMPORTANT THREADS WITH THIS ATTENTION WHORE OF A BITCH

CONTINUALLY SPAMMING THREADS ABOUT HER ISN'T GOING TO MAKE Holla Forums LIKE HER ANY MORE IF AT ALL

IT DOESN'T MATTER HOW REDPILLED SHE MAY SEEM, SHE'S A CONVENIENT USEFUL IDIOT TO (((THEM)))

TAKE THIS SHIT TO LOLCOW IF YOU'RE SO INCLINED

GET OUT OF HERE

GET OUT

OUT OUT OUT

archive.is/Yc6hI

archive.is/FQJnz

archive.is/2a7wY

KEEP THIS SHIT OUT OF HERE. STOP SLIDING IMPORTANT THREADS WITH THIS ATTENTION WHORE OF A BITCH

CONTINUALLY SPAMMING THREADS ABOUT HER ISN'T GOING TO MAKE Holla Forums LIKE HER ANY MORE IF AT ALL

IT DOESN'T MATTER HOW REDPILLED SHE MAY SEEM, SHE'S A CONVENIENT USEFUL IDIOT TO (((THEM)))

GET OUT OF HERE

GET OUT

OUT OUT OUT

archive.is/Yc6hI

archive.is/FQJnz

archive.is/2a7wY

GET OUT OF HERE

GET OUT

OUT OUT OUT

the video of the Commander G.L.R speech is what triggered this event

also the "How to Identify a Jew" video is a redpill that is forever

with all the jews on youtube it would be easy for kids to figure out they are being manipulated
by most "content creators"

fuck off, you'll get no more money you cunt.

wew. the JIDF is out in full force today

bump

I know, right? So much JIDF and autism. its crazy.

I think I'm going to migrate to a different board like endchan or .pl I heard the mods here are Jewish shills anyways

I honestly think shills are spamming this to make us hate her

Just give us our stickied cyclical thread and we'll stop spamming. otherwise it continues cumskins

Take a good look at this OP and others like it. Do you really think the op legitimately wants to endear her to Holla Forums. Does that look sincere to you? If you had a vested interest in swaying public opinion and wanted to turn sentiment against a figure or an idea, how would you do it on this board? Fawning betas appearing to shill for something or someone is a surefire way to manipulate sentiment to the negative. People live to play people.

A half-dozen people in an irc channel and routers near the power outlet can manufacture what appears to be "outrage" coming from all angles, all with different UIDs hoping to draw in unwitting posters to chime in with matching opinions so it appears as if Holla Forums has reached consensus organically.

Don't get played. Don't respond to the threads. Don't like this slut? Don't respond to the threads. Let them die organically. Let that half dozen people in irc (or intl or freech) starve for responses. Right now they're gloating. What they need to be is asking eachother if they posted a given post and scratching their heads wondering why they can't steer opinion as easily as they once could.

Once more, look at the content of the OP. Really scrutinize it. What do you think the underlying goal of these multiple threads are? Do they feel organic and sincere to you?

webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:tnYl1ZXU1NEJ:p.chimpire.net/view/raw/81939959 &cd=39&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

REMINDER THAT #CHIMPIRE IS BEHIND THIS ENTIRE ELEGON/EVALION SCHEME AS A PUBLICITY STUNT (SPAMMING AS BOTH SHILLS AND SAGES) AND YOU GUYS SHOULD BE INVESTIGATING WHY THIS IS HAPPENING

REMINDER THAT #CHIMPIRE IS BEHIND THIS ENTIRE ELEGON/EVALION SCHEME AS A PUBLICITY STUNT (SPAMMING AS BOTH SHILLS AND SAGES) AND YOU GUYS SHOULD BE INVESTIGATING WHY THIS IS HAPPENING

Personally, I don't think any of the pro-Evalion threads have been well put together. That's why I think the spam from the very beginning was all JIDF or intl

yes she is cute
and nice dubs
please no more spam
thanks

TRUTH =/= SPAM, THANKS

exactly. this is supposed to be a free speech board. why are all the kike shills trying to hide the truth?

YOU ARE THE SHILLS YOU OBNOXIOUS EDGY CHIMPIRE FAGGOTS

no idea where this meme came from. just love evalion forever please

Anyone who looks at two of the threads will notice that half of the posts from both "sides" are copy-pasted. It's a pathetically obvious raid.

YOUR DAMAGE CONTROL GAME IS WEAK

18:22 < constantine> you just wrote her scripts, right?
18:22 that is correct
18:22 ROF1
18:22 < constantine> out of the good ness of your heart
18:22 i love how Kowal1488 pings me every time!!!
18:22 myth: you seeing this
18:22 constantine: um, if you haven't figured out that suspook has a political agenda that he found elegon useful for, you're p dumb.
18:22 lol
18:22 cuckstantine how mad are you im about to put elegon on a stripper pole?
18:22 < constantine> fuck myth
18:22 make her det real money
18:22 < constantine> and fuck suspook
18:22 i was going to use her channel/followers as a bridge to chimpire
18:22 fuck myth?
18:22 it's about networking
18:22 roflroflrofl
18:22 < constantine> who is a cuck
18:22 not money for me
18:23 YOU BITCH
18:23 < constantine> probably the secodn biggest here
18:23 i wrote her scripts because im a great writer
18:23 < constantine> where is cuntplunger
18:23 come @ me motherfucker
18:23 acting hard as fuck
18:23 < constantine> or whatever faggot name he goes by
18:23 + i taught her how to write better also

Wait, so what is really going on here is just that Chimpire wants to keep Evalion being talked about no matter what and that's why we've been spammed?

So, basically, anyone bumping an Evalion thread is a shill, then, right?