BLM thug fakes hate cime

chicagotribune.com/news/opinion/zorn/ct-fake-racial-attack-lessons-perspec-0522-20160520-column.html

Can we blow this up?

yes?

BLM has been doing nothing but fuck up after fuck up since it's very inception. This would be the norm if it was actually lead by niggers, but isn't this supposed to be a Soros mob?

I think they've spiraled out of Soros's control.

Or maybe Soros still has some shred of good left somewhere in his 5th heart, a remnant of the poor soul he stole the heart from, and it's making him fuck up?

everything

Their own kikery got the best of them. Remember "Cut the check"? Their own middle-management fuckups preemptively redistributed their Sorosbucks ;^)

It's hilarious that with the backing of Soros and fakebook exposure they have only managed to cuck a crusty jew on stage, restructure a ghetto police department, and financially ruin a college over fecal art.

He din do nuffin!

niggers gonna nig and jews gonna jew

Bump

evil whitey

Actually Christianity is the only thing that gave them some decency.

This bitch needs a good beating.

muh witchhunt

Someone's gotta dump this dumbass off in the middle of a black neighborhood. See how good her "black gods" really are.

WE

Heh

What the fuck am i reading?

Some bullshit I found on kikebook

I come from a group of cop watchers that is basically dead now because of BLM. Half of us wanted nothing to do with BLM and to just keep filming cops keeping it just about cops abusing people. The other half didn't believe you could be anti-police abuse and anti-BLM so the group basically dissolved. Leftist faggots in the group wouldn't listen to reason as we told them this is exactly what would happen. I didn't want to help the left, but I didn't want to lose our group either. Lost the group and the left looks retarded. I guess there was something positive to come out of it.

Bump

noice