Rosie O'Donnel:

Rosie O'Donnel:

What did she mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

whitehouse.gov/blog/2016/10/31/digital-transition-how-presidential-transition-works-social-media-age
archive.is/1IBEc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

he's been charged with something?
I fully expected months of salt if Trump won but this is reaching ritual mass suicide levels of religious fervor
watching libs suddenly getting conspiratorial after making fun of the right for the same reason for years has been rather amusing

top kek

Didn't her adopted daughter run away because she was a molesting lesbian?

(checked)

charged with kicking ass and taking names before he even takes office is all i can tell.

checked and kek'd

THEN JUST ARREST HIM

IF YOU FAGGOTS THINK HE'S DONE ALL THIS AND HAVE ALL THIS BULLETPROOF PROOF THAT THE JUSTICE DEPARTMENT AND OBONGGER KEEPS SAYING THEY DO

JUST FUCKING ARREST HIM. RELEASE THE PROOF, AND HAVE HIM ARRESTED. THERE. YOU'VE WON. THAT'S ALL YOU HAVE TO DO.

But you'll notice they haven't done that. Arrest him and charge him with treason. Hold a trial. You'll fucking lose, because 100 percent of these charges are bullshit, which is why you won't do it. But if you morons are so insistent on this, that there's total proof that Trump is a foregin agent/enemy of the state/whatever, arrest him. If you're right the resulting fallout will mean the republicans will never win another election again. It's the best thing that can happen to you lefty fuckheads.

Yet you don't. You're totally sure, seriously guis we're sure, but we aren't even going to attempt to do anything official AT ALL except spreading what's essentially just slander and hearsay over and over and fucking over.

"We have proof that we are RETARDEDLY STRONGLY CLINGING TO that the Don is a foreign agent, but we're not going to use that proof to arrest him, and thus prevent him from holding office, ever."

You want martial law, Rosie? How bout you run for President?

On second thought, any running at all is probably too strenuous for you.

Saved, tbh.

Carlos you are not.

I gotcha, fam.

he just won't stop
he's driving people to suicide and it's glorious

it was good enough for me to shitpost with then and its good enough for me now

I gotta pity the police officers and EMTs on duty that day, though. Just imagine the number of cadavers they're gonna have to clean up.

much better

can't wait to see what his first tweet from the official potus account will say

we can only hope most of the corpses are those of the muslim and blm and antifa terrorists who will inevitably storm the stage.

I'm looking forward to the next 8 years.

Probably something like "Today, we Make America Great Again!"

i post on facepunch, they make trump threads every day on an almost hourly basis. all i do is post in them to shit them up, and people lose their shit over it while i lol away.

tbh, i only voted for trump in the primary, didn't bother with the general since i knew shillary would take the state (ny), but man do i love rubbing it in that he's our next potus and we have a solid 8 years of these tweets.

Stopped reading there.

wew lad

top jej

they delete Obamas tweets before handing it over
clean slate

pls just let me indulge my fantasies through photoshop ;_;

Do they? How do you know that? No POTUS has ever handed the POTUS twitter account to their successor. Twitter was invented during Obama's reign.

whitehouse.gov/blog/2016/10/31/digital-transition-how-presidential-transition-works-social-media-age

joke's on you, i didn't know that.

In any case, the POTUS twitter account didn't exist when Bush was president.

Fair enough, I suppose.

Best get archiving, boys.

Take it to Holla Forums and we'll get digging

dig what?

why?

Funny tweets, incorrect tweets, bitter tweets etc etc etc

So that the Tuck could use them etc etc etc

I'm sorry, what charges?

Select the text you want to edit, right click, and go to inspect element.
btw I agree about your waifu.

Who wouldn't vote for this guy?

Sad.

What charges and what the fuck is with this air quotes shit around cleared?

Ave, true to Caesar.

We will never see the day where actors get paid to act and not spew their views, will we?

Those people tend to hate liberals, so i don't think they would mind too much if they get to clean up the scum.

Before the Crimea the average american didn't give a shit about russia one way or the other, it was just another shitty country trying to remind everyone of its' glory days. Now russia has invaded other countries (georgia, crimea), has a RIDF, and is in colludes with the president to be. Gee it's almost like people's opinions change according to new information.

I also find it amusing how Holla Forumstards did an equal 180 on russia, before simply being a symbol of communist failure and now suddenly their model society

Michael Moore with a cunt want be relevant again

GUYS; GUYS; FELLOW ANONIMONS

THE RUSSIANS ARE HACKING GERMANY AND CATALONIA TOO ROSIE MCDONALDS IS RIGHT

Literally who?

YEH THE FUCKING RUSSIANS TOTALLY INVADED A "COUNTRY" THEY HAVE MILITARILY CONTROLLED SINCE 1783

I cant even be mad at you youre geopolitically retarded

political scientists already proved putin hacked & changed the election results, obama should refuse to step down until a new election can happen & hillary can win.

Killary couldn't survive another election.

Why do people like Trump? Someone please tell me cause all I see is a racist man. Tell me

Prove it

Because he's awesome. Duh.

I like him because he will be good for the industry I work in.

Trump has time and again said that Mexicans are the greatest problem faced by America. In a statement issued by him, about Univision backing out of a contract with Miss Universe, he said, “They are taking our jobs, taking our money and at the same time hurting us at the border with illegals from all over the world freely flowing into our country.”  But then he also added that “some Mexicans were good.” Is this supposed to make it all right? America is a melting pot of cultures, the place where people from various races, places, religions and ethnicities come together and try to live in peace and harmony. Do you think peace will prevail, that harmony will remain if we elect a racist to be the most powerful person in our nation? What is to say that he will not turn on african-americans or jewish-americans next? When does this end? Will this end, if Trump gets power?

hes good on some things, hes bad on others, but most importantly he has defied the deep state on many levels sending them into alternating fits of rage and panic, the enemy of your enemy is your friend

also this:

hes the been the first president to ever call out globalism, all it took was a mention and he got most of the people on his side that actually work in something real

we cant really know what he will do, but if you dont know why hes appealing you havent been paying attention and are obviously watching fake news

Do you know what racism is?

A Jew came up with that melting pot shit.

Mexicans aren't a race.

literally none of this is wrong.

You have to go back, Carlos.

youre a low energy trapmaker, mexico is simply the most obvious repercussion of globalism, its the most real to commoner plebs especially peeps from the SW, its a complete nightmare scenario on many levels

Can it with the fuckinng idpol nigger, even if its postironic or something. None off the shit you are babbling about is relevant in the grand scheme of things, race relations will normalize somewhat when the oligarchs are no longer looting your standard off living and D&Cing the fuck out of your colleges and schools

you misread the part where it says WERE

as in, not anymore.

still not wrong

As a American-born Hispanic with ties from Mexico, I can firmly say that he is 100% correct and that Hispanics who are more in tune with their Mexican heritage are some of the worse fucking creatures that have ever walked the planet and needs to be wiped from existence.

i know i'm not wrong

Stop paying attention on the 63 rule of Michael Moore

You're not the boss of me now. And you're not so big.

Donald Trump is a dictator, an attention seeker, a liar, a hypocrite, a creep, a jest, and above all, an extremely shrewd and rude man. His statements and actions have shown all of this to be true. He may be doing a few good things, like trying to stop illegal immigration, but his methods are just stupid, absurd and sometimes illegal. And the worst part is that he doesn’t seem to care, because according to him, he is doing nothing wrong. In my honest opinion, this is the absolute worst thing he could do. His lack of acceptance of his mistakes makes him an extremely dangerous man. Cheaters and liars can be dealt with, but a man who never accepts that he is wrong? Never! My main opposition of Donald Trump also stems from the fact that he is an extremely racist, misogynist and bigoted person who will bring America under a fascist authoritarian rule. One of the greatest democracies in the world will slowly crumble away with one man ruling them all. Doesn’t this strangely remind you of Hitler? Is this not how he rose through political ranks? He wiped out the Jews from Germany, what is it going to be in America? A genocide of Mexicans perhaps?

Daniel Smith? archive.is/1IBEc

I hope for all of this to be true. Butthurt aside, anyway. America needs a dictator. If it's one thing history keeps telling us, it's always the limpdick faggots who ruin everything while it's the dictators who restore and ascend.

well first he's gonna be charged with fraud because of several different scams running over many decades, including a fraudulent charity and univer-
oh wait he's the establishment now, and anything that criticizes him is "fake news". enjoy your gulags.

Never go full cucktard.

…how exactly did you find this site?

it was shared on r/fullcommunism, and I'm disgusted by what I've seen until now. you people literally have no idea how the real world works.

I think it was the Trump University thing. I heard they had a trial for it some time after that election but honestly having kept up with it. The levels of salt these people have over Trump winning and the continued salt as inauguration nears has really overshadowed it for me.

Trump is a facist,a perv,a thief.a pedo,ignorant,easily manipulated.a bad liar,a psychopath…..

This is why i voted for him,Rosie

It got settled a few days after the elections. Kinda noteworthy since Trump said that he hates to settle and normally wouldn't do it, looks like he took a bullet there. Anyway, there's no charges against him now.

Ban worthy offense. Where do you think you are you nigger lover.

So?

Rosie confirmed buttblasted

It's like you don't even care about the unix philosophy.

reported for the use of the n-word.