Why are Jewish girls always so fucking pretty?

Literally every single Jewish girl I've met are practically flowers.

Why the fuck is this?

Flash that shekelmaker around and let us judge for ourselves

You're going to some pretty extreme lengths to justify marrying a jewess, Shlomo.

Of course

OP doesn't want you to zoom in to the nose

only the ones who look european. all the pureblood jews look like ratlizards.

JIDF

I just landed a shit SOOO large, that it simply had to be the fault of the JEWS.

There you go worshiping shit again, Moishe. You wouldn't want the goyim to think you're weird and lock you up like Mr. Rosenblatt, now would you?

that looks like denise milani. I can't tell since you make threads with image for ants but if that is her she isn't jewish.

they arent

most of them are ugly as shit and have unbalanced faces.

lmfao

yeah, I'd totally fuck her

Holla Forums would fuck a two month old aids ridden bear corpse hanging from an HV line.

Yeah you fucking would.

oh my, how fancy. Even mentioning the good bear corpse too. mmhmmm.

not even close

I mean yeah some jewesses are hot but the same can be said of niggresses

most outside of the limelight aren't that pretty

Checked

Denise Milani is not a jew. Google says she is from Czech Republic.

Also I been seeing rumors for a long time about how she likes niggers. I wonder why this keeps being said when there has been no images of her with niggers.

All these pretty Jews are secretly Marxist feminist anarchists who are in favour of mass immigration
They and their fathers and brothers must be eradicated

nice sheer curtain… was it Jewish-made? Is it kosher?

Jews are caucasian meaning white. No wonder they look stunning.

sage

They fuck niggers. That makes them shine.

With most girls, there's not much going on inside their heads, you know. With a jew girl, there's just a vast, dark, putrescent cavern of slag. They're huge sluts, because they know that when they're fucking you they're ruining your bloodline and condemning future souls to the mouth of Moloch.

So yeah. Sluts, crazy. You get the picture.

Because their dad are rich, so they can attract super models to pass their gene.

Jew girls can dunk.

oy vey

Young to middle aged they're cute, but they also explode into horrible monsters somewhere in their 40s. This is also true of spanish women who up until their 50s are fine as fuck. White (non russian, russian women turn into a horrible monster somewhere around 30) and black women easily age the best. This is all only a concern if you want a long term partner though.