Brit/pol/ #902 - Roast Beef of England Edition

When mighty Roast Beef was the Englishman's food,
It ennobled our brains and enriched our blood.
Our soldiers were brave and our courtiers were good
Oh! the Roast Beef of old England,
And old English Roast Beef!

Hear it here: youtube.com/watch?v=v5lhjYzbfco
Lyrics: archive.is/ikMIm

REMEMBER TO REGISTER TO VOTE
7 June is final day of registration, 23 June is the referendum vote
gov.uk/register-to-vote

Brexit: The Movie
youtube.com/watch?v=UTMxfAkxfQ0

LIVESTREAMS AVAILABLE
BBC One - filmon.com/tv/bbc-one
ITV1 - filmon.com/tv/itv1

Switch to Standard Definition to avoid paying
Important dates, debates and discussions:
Every Thursday at 10.45 p.m. on BBC One - Question Time
9 June 2016 on ITV 1 - Farage vs. Cameron (see youtube.com/watch?v=7Sv2AOQBd_s for example of format)

LOCAL BREXIT NEWS

No one will want to trade with us after Brexit, says Osborne
archive.is/4WqP4

Brexit to crush house prices by 18% says George Osborne
archive.is/36awR
Osborne is a fucking liar, says IDS
archive.is/y28my
Forbes: Osborne's claims patent nonsense
archive.is/J5cCc

The History of the conflict between the UK and the EU
archive.is/pcLjP

WON'T SOMEONE THINK OF THE CHILDREN?! Gordon Brown pleads with mums to vote Remain for their children's sake.
archive.is/ple7s
archive.is/hiF6g

Westminster, not Brussels, is to blame for UK over-regulation
archive.is/oVfjY

Would Brexit kill off big UK projects?
archive.is/IWnFz

THE ETERNAL TAIG STRIKES AGAIN! Ryanair sponsoring British expats to vote Remain!
archive.is/VFKsX

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/AePzt
archive.is/TCbUF
archive.is/L0PLs
archive.is/9Z21p
archive.is/9f644
archive.is/w8B0u
archive.is/TuVRw
archive.is/cXlDA
archive.is/CXncF
archive.is/Sg9nt
archive.is/qRd05
archive.is/6Ua0h
archive.is/mQPe2
archive.is/svlau
archive.is/nrVPT
archive.is/UG7jp
archive.is/0t62u
archive.is/DvNj8
youtube.com/watch?v=Ud81km3Ta4o
bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-trending-36323123
twitter.com/LaloDagach/status/733744141876617216
breitbart.com/london/2016/05/20/festivals-cancel-eagles-death-metal-muslim-remarks/
facebook.com/Channel4News/videos/10153762266861939/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3601730/A-BBC-film-Whites-East-End-reveals-seismic-effects-mass-migration-British-communities-s-ethnic-minorities-worried-it.html
facebook.com/Channel4News/posts/10153762229411939
archive.is/VTG6O
vimeo.com/167529215
youtube.com/watch?v=Xv75piQTln0
poal.me/87eaao
breitbart.com/london/2016/05/21/media-darling-muslim-selfie-girl-hitler-left-some-jews-so-wed-know-why-he-killed-them/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Londinium
poal.me/db9gbx
webmshare.com/play/jjWYa
youtube.com/watch?v=w0GPYHv-8sk&feature=youtu.be
bbc.co.uk/news/health-36349023
poal.me/5s6cac
gu.com/p/4je8v
archive.is/fwA71
poal.me/gos1b3
theguardian.com/politics/2016/may/21/vote-leave-prejudice-turkey-eu-security-threat
youtu.be/wixiPnsSWpU?a
breitbart.com/london/2016/05/21/farage-third-tories-defect-ukip-brexit-near-miss/
poal.me/oraksc
youtube.com/watch?v=_9xTGKdo4nQ
vocaroo.com/i/s1z5TljKhOD4
sketchtoy.com/67042483
sketchtoy.com/67042519
youtube.com/watch?v=-kzK7aHVdQ4
bbc.co.uk/news/36322262
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3582907/Russia-ready-test-new-generation-nuclear-missiles-capable-punching-NATO-s-shield-blowing-area-size-FRANCE.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3602683/Invasion-EU-army-Worried-Euro-tanks-park-lawn-Minister-late-here.html
youtu.be/C7aG-VQYGhA?t=2m42s
bbc.co.uk/iplayer/live/bbcone
filmon.com/tv/bbc-one
erectuswalksamongst.us/Chap15.html
poal.me/ykn1qo
express.co.uk/news/uk/672563/Turkey-EU-Britain-exclusive-poll-crime-figures-Turks
youtu.be/v5lhjYzbfco
rt.com/news/344020-far-right-austria-president/
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36353145
sketchtoy.com/67048245
sketchtoy.com/67048256
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

THE WORLD ON BREXIT

President of European Commission Juncker: British deserters will face consequences. NOW BOW DOWN AND SUCK MY SHRIVELED EU COCK
archive.is/AePzt
archive.is/TCbUF
archive.is/L0PLs

French rattling sabres again; warns UK on illusion on keeping advantages outside EU
archive.is/9Z21p

Former New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg: Brexit would leave British-based employees 'worse off'.
archive.is/9f644

Former Canadian PM Brian Mulroney says European Union 'could collapse' if U.K. leaves Shut up, you've got Trudeau.
archive.is/w8B0u

Happy Days! Fishman Salmond vows the Scots will fuck off (thank God) if Britain leaves the EU
archive.is/TuVRw

These are our potential allies on the Continent if Brexit pulls through
archive.is/cXlDA

OTHER NEWS

Type ‘UK flag’ into Google and you get a very unexpected result
archive.is/CXncF

Police ethnic diversity record 'shocking', MPs warn
archive.is/Sg9nt

Labour attacks 'skyrocketing' rent rises
archive.is/qRd05

Northern Ireland named friendliest part of the UK – but which areas are runners up?
archive.is/6Ua0h

UK weather: Britain to bake in 3 MONTHS of sizzling sunshine in hottest summer for more than 100 years
archive.is/mQPe2

'I've got the best drinks cabinet anywhere in the country,' boasts ARE NIGE as he kicks-off UK wide tour on his big purple bus
archive.is/svlau

Dozens Of UK-Bound Migrants Stopped In Germany
CUXHAVEN
archive.is/nrVPT

Like your renewable energy? Hope your pound notes are renewable too; your bills will rise by £100 within five years
archive.is/UG7jp

Donald Trump says he has been asked to visit Downing Street
(Show 'em a thing or two for us, Don.)
archive.is/0t62u

Saddick Cum endorses a President Hillary Clinton, says she would be 'Feminist' role model for the world. Have you stopped beating your wife yet, Suckdick?
archive.is/DvNj8

Austria: Freedom Party Presidential candidate Hofer wants Austria out of EU if Turkey joins
youtube.com/watch?v=Ud81km3Ta4o

Reboasting because I forgot the other thread was nearly dead

Which is worse Channel 4 or the BBC?

Second for Hofer winning

channel 4 but BBC has more of an outreach and is more subversive/subtle

Liberal cuckmedia got BTFO

C4 by a long shot

Channel 4, tbh. They have pro-migrant adverts show at a much more frequent rate than the Beeb, and the only salvageable programme they've got is Countdown, and even that's a fucking snoozefest.

She was just found out on Twitter to be a supporter of Hitler and ethnic cleansing of Jews. It's going to be fun watching the left squirm their way out of this one.

Fuck sake lad, no one is reading more than 3 of those if any.

3rd for meme man Boris.

bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-trending-36323123

This is exactly why the taigs should have bombed the BBC

As bad as each other. With Jews you lose.

BBC has its article still up

They know that we're powerless and they control the narrative and media

twitter.com/LaloDagach/status/733744141876617216

Report that man for cyber bullying! lmao

French Festivals Cancel ‘Eagles of Death Metal’ Over Muslim Remarks

breitbart.com/london/2016/05/20/festivals-cancel-eagles-death-metal-muslim-remarks/

I can't take much more lads.

Don't forget that consanguinity rates explode in Islamic areas lmao

I'm gonna crack lads

I don't care GCHQ

would colonise her tbh in hateful bigoted way

She has the rat eyes of someone who needs to get bleached tbh

facebook.com/Channel4News/videos/10153762266861939/

JUST WATCH THIS FUCKING SHIT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Nige is a Crystal Palace supporter?

Wonder how long it'll be until the members of this band get assassinated. It's a common occurrence to people who can reach impressionable people through their own form of media.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3601730/A-BBC-film-Whites-East-End-reveals-seismic-effects-mass-migration-British-communities-s-ethnic-minorities-worried-it.html

They were the underdogs so everybody was rooting for them really. No idea which team are nige supports.

facebook.com/Channel4News/posts/10153762229411939

They reported some other left wing rags article

Seriously the west is going to be completely fucked

Even if there was a violent uprising of the right tomorrow the damage that has been done would take bare minimum two generations to fix

Face it lads we could possibly be the labourers of a return to the old ways but no matter what we will never see the fruits of our hard work

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

THE POO I'VE BEEN HOLDING IN JUST SHOT OUT AS I DID A BENT OVER BARBELL RAISE AND IT FELT LIKE IT HAD SERATED EDGES

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!

That's okay lad.

We'l do it for Ginnie.

Pics or it didnt happen.

drink more water and try more fiber, say oats soaked overnight in milk for breakfast

B-but muh London is based! Muh Chelsea headhunters!

LMAO

I've just thought about it, and I've realised it might have to do with the fact that CPFC is led by an actually English manager, while MUFC is led by a Dutchman.

Go away.

You don't read them, perhaps, but plenty of us do for a summary and things we might have missed.

Thanks for the effort, OP

Reminder that Ginnie used to write articles for the Guardian!

East end in the media
How it really is

More like middle east end lmao

Fuck off I'm being realistic

Post yfw the ISIS commit the largest terror attack ever in London the day before the referendum but Sadiq Khan is killed as part of it and statues are erected all over the country of his likeness.

Also thats 90s EastEnders, much more mixed race families now

Don't forget the "transgender" character

That's something NA could do. Destroy the statues or deface them with bananas lmao

What's realistic about equating London with England entire?

Don't worry; the former will soon be changed into the latter.

God channel 4 doesn't even hide its bias

The facebook is disgusting

No doubt its run by 19yr old muslim lefties. Just like BBC Buzzfeed (Aka magazine)

If we dont leave europe im going to chin a cunt

From the very first article:
archive.is/VTG6O
Ukip councillor attempts to blast BBC for 'historical inaccuracy', gets destroyed by actual historian

Fucking lefties.

Only one band member is semi based and he's a cuck because the rest of the band forced him to retract his comments

WHAT IS THE POINT OF KNOCKING IF YOU IMMEDIATELY OPEN THE DOOR REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Dutchfag here. Is Brexit still happening?

Who /comfyLibrary/ here?

50/50

Maybe

Only if you post noodz

Christ I'm worried lads

over optimistic people will tell you it's 50/50

bookmakers odds suggest not

better make the most lad, it'll probably be closed in the next few months and repurposed into shitty flats.

Can't wait lads, get comfy

They're loving it.

You can tell.

tfw you don't have enough charisma to hold the attention of one woman nevermind 3 and a paki

In all seriousness, can we all agree that Nuttall is the only one who could ever carry the mantle from Nige as leader?

this

Roger

He's what the media would call "far right".

Very strong catholic.
Thinks abortion should be banned. Wants to ban the Burka.

In many ways he's better than Farage. Just doesn't have that charisma/sex appeal.

What about Carswell?

lad

You know, last year I would have been sickened at the prospect of a civil war. But now, fuck it. I'd settle for a UKIP version of the IRA.

Mate marxist Sinn Fein fits that description, minus the burkah

Just shows how fluid the media is with who is "far right"

It's too late for that portrayal, he's been too down to earth on the likes of QT for the MSM to get away with the smear with regards to the middle and working classes.

Brainwashed kids, yeah, but otherwise no.

NA goes paki pedo bashing, thus doing something useful for once.

vimeo.com/167529215

Unfortunatley, the person they've got in charge of video editing is terrible. For the first 3/4 of the video, it looks like they're harrasing random asians in the park.

The more i learn about the EU

The more my 1/600th taig DNA pushes me to support a campaign against it

Do Sínn Fein want to ban abortion?

Lads why didn't God just design vaginas to be attractive/pleasing to the eyes?

It NEEDS to happen. The entire fucking EU needs to collapse so we can get ready for the purge.

So that you have sex in the Moral Position and look into your wife's eyes, not her vagina.

England style abortion yes.

But Northern Ireland feminists and pro baby murder taigs ignore that and act like the DUP is the only anti abortion party in the assembly

this

Nah.
He's really quite good.

Doesn't like the NHS, wants to bring back the death penalty for rapists and paedophiles.

He'd be the perfect transition for UKIP from wishy washy liberal-esque party to a right wing nationalist party.

Lads, let's say I own a house and I let someone rent it. Am I now in the "real estate business"? No bullies

Evening Lads.

Got my polling card through today. I have a knot in my stomach now the time approaches.

Also, I watched a Youtube video on my mobile earlier (I don't have adblock on my phone) and this ad played:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xv75piQTln0

Are they just presuming that everyone in Britian is a Muslim now?

We have one hell of a fight ahead of us lads, not all of will survive.

I suppose so lad

How do we trick women into giving up their right to vote?

Day 3 of the EU war

What happens next lads?

cheeki lad nearly made me say something naughty about that loli tbh

IMPORTANT POLL
poal.me/87eaao
poal.me/87eaao
poal.me/87eaao
poal.me/87eaao

We build a Wall at the Scottish border.

The EU sends Britain 20 peace offers and all of them are rejected.

70 years later on an anime board Europhiles butthurt at Brits because of it.

convert to islam

Wow, she took pictures of herself infront of peaceful demonstrators. What a fucking hero, what a legend, much inspirational, #lovewins, piano music intensifies etc

They'll pat these monkeys on the back for literally anything.

Where can I get some buckfast? Normal supermarkets don't sell the stuff.

breitbart.com/london/2016/05/21/media-darling-muslim-selfie-girl-hitler-left-some-jews-so-wed-know-why-he-killed-them/

Where are you based (roughly, no bully)?

north west

lol, kiddy got caught wanking.

This is what a man is.

Fuck yes.

If they stick with doing this rather than the stupid street demos then they'll have redeemed themselves. Good on them. Should have posted the chat logs for good measure and everyone else to see.

I'm sure this information will be amplified in every mainstream outlet with equal vigour.

All they have to do is remain silent, as other user said this is how they control the narrative. Amplify what they want and mute the rest.

Exactly. Should have been at the start of the video.

For most of it, I thought they were harrasing random asian people in the park. The fact that with thier reputation, that might be the sort of thing they'd actually do, didn't help.

Why do they keep attacking Nigel when UKIP has this monster in its ranks?

Plenty of independents in that region stock it but I don’t know if any of your chain stores do.

Just order it online, lad.

Because Nige is the face of the party.

classic

I hope they follow up with the chat logs so people can see them. I don't really care if they do randomly beat pakis up either, cocky shits need to be put in their place.

NA can be given props for this one, I'm glad they're doing it.

Oh I hope so to. But whoever put together the video is a 'tard.

tbh lads, I wonder how Ginnie feels, knowing that in the event of the apocalypse she'll have 50 or so NEETs scouring what's left of the country for her.

ʞǝʞ ʞǝʞ ʞǝʞ ɐɥɐɥɐɥɐɥɐɥ

If any of you college lads are media study fags then I request you make this into one of your zero budget film projects.

So weirded out she'll stand under a nuke to get away from you creeps.

fucking hell even american blacks are pitiful for us

Sadiq Khan assassination attempt when?

Never. The bad guys always live to a very old age.

If we ever take our country back he will probably just flee back home.

The Lord Mayor of London is the true power, everything else is nothing.

I'm going to be the new king and won't let him get out alive m8, don't worry.

hurrrrrrr everyone is building obelisks in the style of the egyptians

MUST BE A SPIRACY!

>Breaking: Prime minister Nigel Farage urges UK citizens to upgrade to the new standardized '3 tap sink' to accommodate the newly installed "Lager pipeline" into homes

I am thinking we should probably split the country up along the old Saxon lines and have multiple kings, lad.

Good luck with your power bid. We could do with a Holla Forums king tbh.

It doesn't take a genius to realise that money predating England itself is exponentially more powerful nowadays, lad.

VIDF

Brit/pol/ Brit/pol/ Brit/pol

Please do tell me, who is the individual utmost accountable for the cancer coming from C4?

do fuck off lad.

To ask the question is to answer it, lad.

HIdden in plain sight. Pyramids and obelisks everywhere but nobody wants to confront the Gippo question.

What are you on about you dickhead? Those were built to hark back to great civilisations just like arches and columns you soft cunt- it's called orientalism.

A good man doesn't work because of the reward, he works because it's the right thing to do. We save our lands and write our legacy not because we will benefit from it but because great men like ourselves will stand on our soldiers and reach peaks we could never of dreamed of.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Londinium

You are exceedingly unintelligent, or are a master ruser. In any case though, you are a pleb.

Does Brit/pol/ have a list of people responsible for the decay of this country?

Read: Jews. Ever since Cromwell let them back in they have subverted the Nation for their own gain.

I need SPECIFIC names of LIVING individuals responsible.

Soros

IMPORTANT POLL
poal.me/db9gbx
poal.me/db9gbx
poal.me/db9gbx
poal.me/db9gbx
poal.me/db9gbx

London isn't money. None of the Romans who settled there kept their dynastic families alive long enough for it to hold influence in the dark ages never mind today.

You're a fucking mong lad

While that roast beef looks good, I'm making home-made KFC tonight.
The trick is to bake the chicken in a covered dish with a little water, first, then double-batter it using cream & an egg to wet it, then you can quick-fry it just long enough to cook the batter & not dry out the chicken.
That way you don't need the steam-controlled fryers they use at KFC.

Gordon is a capitalist?

Lads, what is it with xenos that makes them murder/rape you if you take them into your home?

Does Tony Blair still reside in the UK?

they are the snake

Not on my watch lad. Not without a good fight.

New empire will be all of North Africa from Morocco up to and including Saudi Arabia, taking all the best looking sand slags and adding them to my harem along the way. NEETs can be given a 5/10 native girl and uplift the standards of the newly colonised territories.

We'll be taking Somalia and South Africa for good measure too.

Suprised not more votes for Heath, tbh.

He's the ne that torpedoed Powell.

kekkity kek.

Nothing. Look at the murder/rape rates from where they come from.

They just maintain the same behaviour. Not a suprise, really.

He was also prime minister during the time we joined the (EU). Blair starting the mass immigration of today was likely worse, but joining the EU under Ted Heath allowed blair to do that.

Tony Blair, Jack Straw, Peter Mandelson, Ted Heath, Thatcher in her own way. I actually did have a bit of a list going at one point but it's been purged, these are just tip of the iceberg.

Most of parliament for the last half century tbh, and then that's not mentioning all the foreign influence.

London isn't money nor is it the people who inhabit it. Your autism is BNP level

He comes back down from planet ZOG now and then to come and feast on the foreskins of sodomized little boys and the virginal blood of broken hymens.

So it's just in their nature. We must be tolerant of that.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE WHEN I WANT TO WATCH A FUNNY CAT OR DOG VIDEO I DON'T WANT TO LISTEN TO SHITTY MUSIC

NO COAL FOR U LEtS LEt CHINA MINE It ALL, HEY LEtS GIVE U HONG KONG AS WELL

Apart from that this should be standard fitting in every home by law.

They see what they want and take it. It baffles me that people still expect these foreigners in every sense of the word to play by their rules.

Does anyone know where Jack Straw or Peter Mandelson live?

China were mining it all anyway lad and undercutting what was a dead industry being propped up by tax payers

New video from the savages, link below.

webmshare.com/play/jjWYa

tbf, it's partially an effeciency thing.

In some parts of China, coal is acually on the surface, due to geographic movments. It's actually cheaper to carry it off and ship it to here than it is for us to dig our own from some ungodly distance below the surface of the UK.

Then mute the tab, lad.

I am interested in the acid bath one.

There's still a couple coal mines left in the UK.

Go work them if you think it's so great.

But I want to listen to the video itself, just without the music they put in. smh

COAL CYMRAEG IS HIGH QUALItY NOt LIKE POO CHINA COAL

wew lads the dick pic worked

she said I was "quite big"

Is the average guy a total fucking dicklet? I'm only about 6.5, 7 on a good day

This is something that annoys me about greens; they're quite happy to throw the shale fracking and nuclear industries under the bus, yet not say a bad word about China and even if they do it's not like China's going to give a fuck and will again supass us in this field.

They'd rather us lose than win so that they can be smug and self-righteous little shits is the main lesson to take from this.

China needs to be dealt with a rod in hand.

Women are shit at telling the size of anything. You could tell her it's 8 or 9 inches and she'd believe you.

It's not going to be anything exciting. They used nitric acid, which doesn't so much dissolve you immediately as cook you from the inside and leave you a little discoloured. Though I suppose if you were immersed in it for some time, your skin and fat would all come off in wet flakes.

It's 2016, where is our beer tap?

They could speed up the video I guess.

Risky move these days the old dick pic.

Will probably get you laid BUT might get you on some sort of list if you have misread the situation and she freaks out.

Glad it worked out for you, lad.

Was urging on the side of saying it was 8'' but I figured that was too big a lie.

Just said 7'' to keep it realistic

FRESH GORDON

Is Gordo a Transphobe? Find out for yourself!

I'm not going to pretend like I know anything about economy as I am a NEET, but why do normies waste so much money?

thought he was trans tbh

Nope, his moobs are 'cos he's low test. All natural.

GORDON "TRANNY TRASHER" JAHANS

Shame he's not trans-fat phobic. I'd cut his tits off and cook them tbh. People like this are fucked if we ever have to revert to cannibalism. Surely that's an incentive for fat fucks to lose weight.

Come home gyno man

tbh, can't see a single wank rag in the background. Glad to see he's clearing up his act.

At 4:04, he admits to being an Aspie.

STATION PORTER JAHANS

Paki purge when?

Wish I was dead sometimes.

tt.t..t.ttt….tennet ss..s.u.perman?

You return?

They did it in the perfect location too. A playground is the ideal place to do this because if they try any funny business in public with you, you can let the secret out to a bunch of angry parents what he is.

First good, productive thing they've done.

tbh Holla Forums has kind of made me find meaning in life: have a good life by having a good family and passing on to the next generation. But the next generation will probably have it really bad.

Cannibal poster is back and forgot to use Tor?

It's fine bruv just move to wales the pakis haven't found out about it yet

I've already told you I'm going to be king. Have some faith.

only I'm not going to get beheaded

This is what should be done to people who send dick pics

youtube.com/watch?v=w0GPYHv-8sk&feature=youtu.be

he was crucified in the movie lad.

Can the autism of vapers help us win are brexit?

IMPORTANT POLL
poal.me/5s6cac
poal.me/5s6cac
poal.me/5s6cac
poal.me/5s6cac

Make your goal to get into biology and develop a race specific pathogen to purge the land of xenos.

Top film.

He still loses his head though.

It's a brilliant film, I'd love to have it in blu-ray.

gu.com/p/4je8v

Hahahahaha

This pro immigrant puff piece

Syrians are bringing millions of dollars to Sweden goyim! Vibrant!

Archive it you faggot: archive.is/fwA71

Gee oh man, i wonder why?

Barbara Roche, Peter Mandelson, (these two turned london black for jewish reasons) Danny Cohen, James Harding, (mind control BBC monopoly, experts at plausible deniability and hiding bias) the panel show cabal, (destroyed moral courage with irony and fear of ridicule) The Guardian luvvies. (provides reinforcement to the smug pseudo rotelearners)

Now report on the grenades that are thrown every fucking week in Sweden? I'd rather have a paradise with boring food than a hellhole with spicy food.

poal.me/gos1b3
POLL BWYSIG
poal.me/gos1b3
POLL BWYSIG
poal.me/gos1b3
POLL BWYSIG
poal.me/gos1b3
POLL BWYSIG
poal.me/gos1b3

We must utilise every little thing and any legitimate argument. Add this to the list.

Pisses me off. When vaping first came out literally the only people I met using them were 50 odd year old working class men who'd smoked all their life and were just using it as a substitute, no culture attached just pragmatism. Then all these faggy southern youths started opening vape bars etc and making it a "thing".

theguardian.com/politics/2016/may/21/vote-leave-prejudice-turkey-eu-security-threat

Oh goy how desperate for you to say Turkey will join!!

I thought Trevor philips had realised his crimes?

And just why is Malmö "struggling" a, a?

I am going to work on a concise image which can be distributed and consumed quickly that inform people just what the Guardian is and how they should not mistake anything they publish as news.

I would love live in a world where Owen “The lost innocence of thousands of children lies on my shoulders” Jones is looked down upon like the fucking scum he truly is at soul level.

REEEEEEEEEE=

If you people would just eat niggers it wouldn't be cannibalism.

TOO MANY WHITE PEOPLE. Malmo needed an iniection of colour to make it vibrant.

Turks are the only race on the face of the planet with absolutely no redeeming qualities.

Ted Heath
Tony Blair
John Major
Margaret Thatcher
John Prescott
John Reid
Peter Mandleson
Alan Johnson
David Cameron
Ken Clarke
Douglas Hurd
Michael Hesletine
Geoffrey Howe
Chris Patten
Francis Maude
Julia Middleton
The Office of the Deputy Prime Minister (ODPM)
Baroness Warnock
Jack Straw

and so many others.

Nah mate, if it weren't for them I wouldn't be able to get takeaway pizza

Did you conveniently forget about niggers and pakis in that post?

They spit on it.

Looks like xenos in Sweden have found out how to be successful:

Lad…

Nigger and paki women are capable of giving me stiffies sometimes. That is a redeeming quality.

sounds exhausting spitting on every one

lads I found this browsing my Download folder

I don't know what to think

A society grows great when old men plant trees under whose shade they will never be able to sit in.

SHUT

IT

every
single
time

Only the ones going to whites

Not if you chew tobbacco

Ultimately what will happen is one of two things. They will blackmail the white tax paying swedes into letting them live off welfare, or there will be civil war. Option two depends on how sustainable option one is long term.

Jesus fucking christ

webmshare.com/play/jjWYa

What the fuck did I just see.
I feel like I've been raped of my innocence.
Fucking hell.

the most disguting about this, that theres a bunch of white swedish journalists, actors and "comedians" shilling for this shit. i mean, i understand shitskins hating whites but damn a white person shilling for that and hating themselves is so fucking pathetic.

I'm not clicking that lad, and nobody else should either.

Meh I order on the phone and my town is probably like 99% white… but I gotta admit feel uneasy now lol

Indeed.

Nice opinion, but black females are consistently rated least attractive in any survey or poll that makes it past the PC censors.

ISIS members tie a bloke up and put his head against a rock.

Pick up a massive boulder and drop it on the poor fucker's head.

He starts coughing up pints of chunky blood all over his face and bewilderingly staring at the sky.

That's the worst ISIS video I've seen yet. We need to nuke Syria.

It is so hard supporting European owned businesses, I wouldn’t even attempt to try and support English only businesses. I might starve.

There isn’t a single convenience shop within a 2-mile radius of me that is owned by a white person.

And they price gauging that happens as a result is sickening, want a box of matches “sorry bruv, lighters only, £1.50). There is one hole in the wall that is open a few hours a day, English owned and that is the only place you can get a box of matches (10p).

We need our own people to start owning businesses again across the whole spectrum so we can refuse business to the invaders. Make it unprofitable for them to occupy our land.

NEVER

EVER

TayTay on suicide watch

was that their last post?

WHAT THE FUCK

NUKE SYRIA NOW

TRUMP WILL NUKE SYRIA

Lad you're going to see much worse in the wars to come in Europe.

I think so. I even remember posting something mean as well I'm not sure.
He was such a nice lad. Maybe in heaven he got to finally be a real woman.

AYYY ONE MORE DEGENERATE DOWN

Wish it was Cucklemore

youtu.be/wixiPnsSWpU?a

Lads I've started making a compilation of Owen Jones being a cuckold and its taking me ages.

Feel like giving up tbh.

Don't give up, lad.

Don't give up.

If it's well done enough Guido might post it on its blog.

A-Level Woes was one of Alberto's old trips, wasn't it?

Someone needs to hijack a plane or deck an air tour guy flying near mecca and crash into the cube so we get a casus belli tbh

Why don't you just pack his entire twitter into a USB?

Kinda sad tbh still an illness though

We need as many memers as we can get for meme magic to work do it for him

What this fucking quick?

I'm not NA but i Anti Fa, who actually assault people don't have their videos taken down

There's one that's not been released yet of 15 men dissolved in acid alive

It is important work, please continue.

Owen gets away with facilitating the murder of our people by looking like a child.

We must work as hard as we can to reveal the true depth of his treachery.

Yes, he had a few. The most insulting of which was taking the name of Enoch Powell.

You paki traps will not leave the EU!

Lad, please keep going.

Think of the memes

Churchill :^)

CARSWELL BTFO

"Farage Unloads On Carswell: ‘I Don’t Understand Why He Joined UKIP’

breitbart.com/london/2016/05/21/farage-third-tories-defect-ukip-brexit-near-miss/

266th for civic nationalism

That's a hell of a task you've set yourself. I'd settle for a quick compo of all the times he's brought up interracial relationships out of nowhere.

RELIGION OF PEACE

Died 2005
Died 2013
Died 2015
Which of these below and why? Rule out Cameron/Blair.
Tony Blair
63yo
David Cameron
49yo

77yo
69yo
62yo
66yo
75yo
86yo
83yo
72yo
62yo
57-58yo
92yo
69yo

The purge is real

We believe in you, Nige!

Kinda like that UKIP isn't stallinist but when the sole MP is hated by the leader its worrying

Oh

my God

Carswell watch your back my friend NIgel has had enough of your kiked face

Seem to recall him briefly using Jack_somebody, though I know that's not his real name

PARTY OUSTS CUCKSWELL AND FARAGE IS CHOSEN FOR THE BY ELECTION CANDIDATE

You're so much of a faggot i went and found an undershit version of this image specifically for you.

I agree that mudslimes need to be nuked off the face of the earth, but responding to their atrocities with unfocused anger is just retarded.

Farage pretty much flat out called Vote leave out on being controlled opposition without directly saying so, fucking finally.

Why did he suddenly decide to go full drag 24-7?

He was dressing normally for a while, he was quite handsome in a smart suit and a beard tbh. Looks terrible in drag however.

if anyone is Stalin it's Carswell trying to take control

NEVER

E
V
E
R

Because simply being a part time transvestite wasn't edgy enough anymore

Fucking based Farage calling it like it is.

How is it propaganda if it makes me hate them even more

:)

Here's your attention.

Communists with allegiance to the European Union, who have implemented the EU's Frankfurt school subversion, and the 111,000 EU regulations that are criminalising us all. Mandelson in particular sent out search parties to get migrants into the country and for votes.

Pro-Europeans who have seized control of the Conservative leadership, imposing their own agenda, ignoring the wishes of Conservative voters; sabotaging representative democracy. A vote for the Conservatives has been a vote for the EU dictatorship for 34 years, these are the traitors responsible.

Managing Director of Common Purpose. Trained 19,500 local government, quango and NHS "leaders" for what they chillingly call the "Post democratic era." Close to destroying the NHS, and local democracy, by transferring power to the council executives. Common Purpose is the number one subversive body outside Parliament.

Over the last 40 years our churches, families, schools, courts have been undermined, with single parent and same sex parents encouraged, teachers have had their authority removed, sex and homosexual education is forced on many under 13s, and decades of political correctness have dumbed down our ability to speak out.

Anglophobe and dog with a bone with Public Order Act 1986, Part III, which makes it punishable as "racial hatred" to speak out freely against the Coloured Invasion of Britain and the Jewish ascendancy in Britain's politics, media, law, industry and commerce.

These people need to be held accountable for their crimes.

It sounds like a joke but that is literally it, people online (mainly Conservatives) kept reminding him that dressing as a woman for laughs wasn't avant-garde any more. So naturally he upped his degeneracy.

How can be edgy when you are supported by The Man? Displaying signs of gender dysphoria is encouraged and celebrated in current year.

If he wanted to be edgy he’d be better off just never being seen in drag again.

I just watched my first Moly video and the guys a fucking cloud. He is literally the Pewdiepie of philosphy. He spergs out and makes silly faces, silly voices (watch his tone of voice change). I understand why autists like him now where as I always found him weird and culty.

Autists like him because he's a clown that can relate to, he over expresses himself and says things they like so they latch onto him.

You do realize the reason why they make us hate them is because they want us to wipe them out?

They believe that the kuffar will kill all but 1000 Muslims and then Jesus will come back and kill all the kuffar.

We should give them what they want because their prophecy is not going to happen.

Lads what is a must have room in your home if you want to attract a wife?

He's good at what he does but yes he is a snake oil salesman. Let him have his fun, when libertarian faggots regurgitate his ideas as if they were speaking something unknown or original I just laugh because it is word for word from Molyeneux.

He has his uses and should only be used by nationalists when it's useful to do so.

People consider him a philosopher?

I just thought he was a semi (but increasingly) red-pilled guy who made videos/ did talk radio for a living.

That's Youtube personalities to a T mate, I really despise how everything must be condensed into fifteen minute videos to draw the attention of retards but what can we do?

Maybe getting fat and out of shape wasn't such a good idea when looking for jobs

He's an ancap.

Yet great men of the past made a lot of their speeches in just under 2 minutes and were greeted with thunderous applauses.

We're going to kill em, take the land and their women when I'm king anyway. I'll leave Iran alone.

He says he's a philosopher constantly yea.

Bathroom

Should we start now or after the referendum? There's only 3-5 of us.

Are you seriously comparing public speeches in front of readily educated people to Youtube videos aimed towards the politically illiterate?

That's kind of a given lad. Just have like 7 bedrooms in my future home, thinking one of them can be used for something else by the future wife.

Have I missed any?

Never said he wasn't.

Because the invisible internet/twitter trolls make him feel oppressed and thats ever Europhile/lefties fetish

Lads, so a company has emailed me a job application form and they want me to email it back, meaning I have to fill it out digitally, but it's laid out as if to be hand-written - asking for signatures and the like.

They've asked me to email it to them, but should I print it and fill it out by hand anyway?

I’m not sure that he qualifies as one. He interviews people and critiques situations from his own limited perspective.

Not exactly Scruton-league is he.

I got a small, dick, lad. Let me have a big house.

the fake fucking working class accent

he's a fucking snake

Print it fill it scan it send it

Smh fam

Can't wait to make cozy red pilled documentaries for the BBC when we take charge lads. WW2 Hitler bio pic style docs of Owen "Enemy from within" or "Owen jones: a warning from history"

Lad, I'm young hip and skinny but you still give me feels I never asked for.

That's literally the point of their propanda, they want conflict to escalate since they think it'll draw more people to their cause, not to mention people attacking muslims in their home countries in fits of anger would only feed their support.

They should be glassed and just flat out end it but none of our governments will do that so you simply end up with slowly increased hate on all sides until there is bloody conflict on our own soil.

Again, they should be glassed, but simply getting mad at them will do fuck all.

They don't need to understand, just go along with the herd and vote in our favour.

Fucking top lad.

Yes, there's at least one more, maybe two. There's one where he's speaking at a podium infront of an audience.

wtf he's a plant?

Oh God I had to pause it almost immediately, I thought Owen being a cuckold was a meme. That middle one should be extended though lad, as I recall it ends with a vote - 99% Immigration is bad.

Not to mention that faux-Northern accent, do his leftist masters keep him around just for diversity points?

Where can you buy scanners?

more like a weed.

Twink needs a raw spitroasting without consent, see if he likes being a faggot then.

TEST

I really love cosy little houses.

Lads, has anyone got a link on the national luggage incident?

Hm, perhaps my ban has expired.

Keep faggots out of politics. They obviously don't care about the next generation so "let's just fuck the country up".

No. It's twats like you ruining the countryside, chap.

I hope you aren’t suggesting that stone cottage is “humble”, lad. It would almost defiantly set you back more than user’s mini mansion.

From any printer shop m8

Surely anyone that would ever under any pressure sympathise with ISIS shouldn't be in this country in the first place?

Please let me have a big house. I'll plant some trees around it so you can't see it

hmm

Big Oak trees?

A "respectable" well groomed baby face intellectual is more likely to subtley win over cuckservatives to communist rhetoric than a spotty faced, greasy manchild with a scruffy beard.

Let's face it, Tony Blair was the biggest and most radical social reformer in our country, far more dangerous and effective than a toerag like Corbyn.

The ends are still the same however.

Cheers lad

Here's more

Actually if someone took out the cube our governments would be forced to glass them.

That's a fact that has been well explained round these parts so don't chat back m8

He is OBSESSED with interracial relationships. James Delingpole looked like he was itching to smack the little rubber-faced faggot.

Someone post the fake cuckold story from his chav book and get it circulating like that fake sign that circulated recently. It made him butt hurt as fuck and put him on the defensive.

HOW DO YOU DO, FELLOW PLEBS?

Why are you watching this shite lad?

It's fucking great lad

They won't be big until I'm dead tbh

Reported.

Found it.

Pretty much. The reason I want a big house is for my family tbh. Also I plan on owning a lot of land around it so I can keep people from cutting down the forest. It's all a dream though, as I am a fat NEET.

BLOODY IMMIGRANTS COMING OVER HERE SAVING OUR LUNGS!?!?!?!?!?!?

KILL YOURSELF FATSO

this

this is fake right

That's harsh, lad. You're nothing but a bully

>>>/improve/

Sort your fucking life out, then.

Wew, nice one m8. I've just been looking for it myself for you to add and not found it yet. YT link?

Chavs isn't a biographical book m8

AYYYY THAT'S RIGHT AND YOU ARE MY VICTIM CHUBZ MAGEE

WHEN YOU WENT TO SCOTLAND PEOPLE WERE CLIMBING YOU THINKING YOU WERE BEN NEVIS

Lads why do Americans love pickup trucks so much when you can just have a car with a trailer instead?

poal.me/oraksc
poal.me/oraksc
poal.me/oraksc
poal.me/oraksc

If you can't see the obvious disadvantage to a trailer, then you are a fool

Here's the webm with it included.

Source:
youtube.com/watch?v=_9xTGKdo4nQ

thank god. would be funny tho.

I never went to Scotland, lad.

Going to tidy my room tomorrow tbh. I just always gets exhausted afterwards though so I never clean it. How do I push myself to do the little extra?

r8 me lads

HAHAHA CLASSIC user

Because having a trailer requires skill when reversing. Something that the doped up on oxycontin yanks cannot fathom

Well maybe it's more troublesome. Can you point out something I'm not seeing?

I just know they will try and bring this in for alcohol

I'd honestly cry too see it happen to my favourite beers

The exhaustion undoubtedly comes from being miserable and depressed which is caused by you being a fat cunt and so the cycles continues.

Break those chains, user. Make yourself break habits and you'll be amazed how much happier and energised you'll be.

He obviously drove too fast. Don't you have to drive slower if you have a trailer?

Yeah that's something, I guess. But with practice I'm sure it'll be easy.

Jesus.

I'll try tomorrow. I always tell myself to do it, but my exhausted self always easily convinces himself to take a break… which lasts the rest of the day.

Lol just played that in bed on my phone

HIGHEST RATES
INTERRACIAL BREEDING GROUNDS WHEN?

Your self is a cunt, don't listen to it. MAKE yourself. It's easy, lad and it's an instant high once you finally do it.

evalion

He should've tried to accelerate out of it.

tbh lads if we're spending so much fucking money on the NHS keeping homos with aids alive on meds why can't people enjoy the odd cigarette?

Doesn't make any sense to me.
How can smoking be considered less natural than having another man shove his willy in your anus,

/comfypint/ tbh

That's true. I always feel better after doing something. Mowed the lawn last week tbh.

Is that a heatlamp outside lad? you're not a smoker are you?

Comfy tankard of wine atm tbh.

so lonely

I just remind the mongs who despise big government that they're inexplicably happy to see more government pushing down on individual freedom; coupled with the fact that fat fucks take up much, much more of the NHS funding yet don't get slapped with graphics on their Happy Meals finishes the argument before it begins.

kek are you the no fap guy

It was drizzly, and the 'brella had a heatlamp.

Why didn't you go fam?

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WOT A NORTY BOI I AM!

Where r u lad? Comfy pub in W London ?

what's with the anti brexit comments on Holla Forums lately, is it just autistic burgers, shit posters stirring shit up or pro=EU shills

tbh lad people have been taking it up the arse long before we had cigarettes.

I haven't seen a single one

ur mum doesn't count

Not noticed any. From what I've seen people want us to leave because everyone hates EU.

Yeah. I ended up wanking tbh.

Really wasn't in the mood to make faux-conversation with a bunch of loud normies yet again to the tune of nigger music so I just chilled with some red-pilled Poles then went to bed

i'll go to one next week

Hanging around westernised pakis is actually pretty funny tbh lads.

this and that voting brexit means you want to keep out based eastern europeans and invite more nig nogs and pakis

It's probably a load of butthurt (typically German) euros. Pay them no mind.

Was, famalam.

That sounds a darn sight better than the faux-shite tbh lad.

They justify their bullshit everywhere.

In Saudi there's an island where they go do behave like degenerates because Muhammad demed it the unharam island or some shit like that.

Incidentally, none of them had vaginas and were speaking in Polish most of the time but still. I guess it's better than listening to some posh lanky prick talking about how good the Arctic Monkeys were at Reading Festival 2013 or some cobblers

Who cares what was between their legs; I spent the evening chatting with my brother about how the kikes are fucking everything up and ignored all the fanny around me.

vocaroo.com/i/s1z5TljKhOD4

Nighty night darlings xxx

So is bongistan actually going to brexit or is the "don't rock the boat" still too strong?

not clickin dat

Oh lordy.

I love your webms

I love how Holla Forums is going to shit around us, yet it doesn't even begin to touch brit/pol/ (which is already far gone anyway)

We're getting this question every thread fam.

WE DON#T FUCKING KNOW YET

What do you mean lad?

TTFN lad

Why not lad? Chads should be the least cucky of them all.

Take a look. We are clearly being raided by e-celeb spammers

Ah don't get me wrong they're both UKIP voters but it's still quite hard getting a conversation going. Then again, I have that with everyone since I came to Uni and lost all my social skills.

- Boris Johnson (2016)

Chads are the most cucked

Their opinions change depending on who they speak to

I hate limericks tbh

I can understand why people will vote for brexit, but I can't think why anyone would vote to remain tbh.

POST YOUR LIMERICKS

Clearly they are not Chads

Why's that fam? Just chat about literally anything

You can't out shit-post people who shit-post IRL under the guise of banter.

You'd have thought it's that easy. I can't fucking create conversations to save my life anymore.

BRUSH YO TEETH, lads

Yeah you can fam, I'm only going to use myself as an example as I have nada else for this.
If someone makes a statement, no matter how irrelevant it would normally be to yourself, find a way to connect it to you / a story that you have.

I'll try it, cheers lad. I'm not as hopeless as i'm making out but it's still annoying as fuck, might just pre-prepare some emergency conversation topics

fucksake lads

The girl I was sexting isn't in the mood even though she said she'd message me later

Oh well. At least I've lost my sexting virginity.
The real thing can't be much harder than that.
You just have to learn to be as obnoxious and horny as possible and to use loads of cheeky emojis

'course you're not hopeless lad.
I wouldn't bother with the "emergency conversation topics" tbh, else you'd feel obliged to resort to them. Just chat about whatever feels natural at the time and go with it.
The problem with 'spergs is that they overthink things, to the point where they over-analyse it to exhaustion.

Innit lad, I'm not a sperg but it fucking feels like it sometimes

Stop that now

They work, lad.

You don't think they do but they really work.
They can turn what might otherwise be a really creepy sentence into something cheeky and playful

True but I hope you're only using the bog standard smileys and not the queer as fuck ones

i was talking to some lefties and they want to remain because it'll protect us from the tories

You don't have to worry about this at all if you're good looking and use a profile picture of yourself.

keep posting lad

SMASH HIM IF HE'S YELLOW, SMASH HIM IF HE'S BLACK, SMASH HIM TILL HE FUCKS OFF AND NEVER COMES BACK

lol

makes my blood boil every time

All the vaper autists are going to get their enthusiast gear banned by the EU lads. We need to spread this shit around and create a leddit revolution for brexit

I'm not that much of a shill tbh.

Winky emoji for the cheekiness
Heart emoji for when they give you the noodz
Sweat bead emoji for self deprecation/humble bragging

The rest are useless

99% of people who did great things never saw the fruit of their own work. look at the pioneers who conquered Africa. half of them got eaten alive by wildlife or killed by savages before they made countries like Rhodesia or South Africa.

fkn ell fam

Both great examples of countries

they were tbh shame about the niggers though

Android doesn't have smug emoji unfortunately.

You're right though, that would be a pretty good too.

Heartbreak emoji and sadface emoji might also be good.
Devil face emoji too might be useful but that almost seems too cheeky

It's a terrible shame, PC bullshit ruined everything again

Why are they telling him who they are? The only reason to do this is either to help him file a police report, or invite him to join.

Also they let him run away.

You need to be the top 1% for that tbh

CUCK

AND THE CHAIR LETS YOU GET AWAY WITH IT BECAUSE YOU'RE THE FORMER PRIME MINISTER OF BELGIUM**

sketchtoy.com/67042483

wot

Thinking about Rhodesia is so bittersweet, it makes me so angry that I was born too late to fight in the Bush War.
God bless those men among men.

I don't get it.

There are rumors that Kariba dam is about to collapse.
Ever since the niggers chimped out 40 something years ago and the whites GTFO of Rhodesia, the niggers haven't been able to take care of it and make repairs because… well, they're niggers.
If it collapses, thousands of nogs would die and the ecosystem would be permanently altered.
Maybe Rhodesia will finally have its revenge.

what kept nogs away from the white cities?

b-b-but Rhodes had statues of him being w-w-w-waaaayciiiiiis
I'd rather white Europeans retook their own lands and left Africa to suffer the fate of all niggers tbh.

sketchtoy.com/67042519

nothing, the police just kept them in line and they were actually put through strict education so they knew chimping out was wrong. most of the commies came from rural areas with very little education

Bye.

this

youtube.com/watch?v=-kzK7aHVdQ4

Anyone else staying up to watch it?

how about the Europeans retake their own countries before they decide to rebuild old foreign continental ideals.

this tbh. Also pretty sure there is a lot of shit in Africa that can/will kill you

How long until it starts?

So much plant and animal life that'll fuck you over, yet Europe has feck all poisonous lizards and bugs.
Truly we are God's land.

FAT YANK

I'll watch it.

JUST FUCK MY COUNTRY UP
While we're on the subject, are there any South Africans on Holla Forums?
I know Brit/pol/ is usually the only thing of that type that stays, but it would be interesting to have a SouthAfrica/pol/ every now and then

Anyone played Stellaris? Looks kind of interesting.

Indeed. We were living in Paradise, then someone came up with multiculturalism and for some reason every western European country figured they'd try the experiment at the same time. I just wanted to live in my parent's Britain, and for my children to inherit it after me. smh, we truly are evil people.

I want to play it so badly but I don't have the money atm

tbf that third image features a hotel that was abandoned before the nigs took over and was already in bad shape

same tbh.

it's good but kind of buggy atm, nothing bad though.

All I;ve been playing is KC:D beta and enjoying pretending I'm innawoods tbh

Imagine if we actually had a Britain for our children, one without Achmed, Abdullah, and Tyrone at our necks for being ebul waycis bigots.

fkn ell, you could at least put the effort into making xeno nations.

A fuckload of white South Africans have moved to the UK or Australia They're also mostly gigantic fucking cucks their white guild complex is a thousand times bigger then Brits and Aussies combined

Damn it, that's one ugly looking game

yeah they're some progressive xenophile nation that's allied with the Steccashi Grand Duchy so I'm planning on wrecking them hard in a minute

How a falling birth rate stalls the world economy
bbc.co.uk/news/36322262

You faglets with gf's better be intending to have kids with said gf.

smh tbh. Would be very interesting to see a movie portraying medieval Europe realistically when it comes to fighting and war.

Does anyone know of any good documentaries or movies on Rhodesia?

So they're cucks for humanity? w e w we could do with some of those this day and age tbh

Many don't even realise England's Orthodox rootrs, so I wouldn;t be surprised if they're completely uneducated on all other cultural matters.
I'd give my right kidney to be in a public debate with laurie Penny or summat and absolutely school them on English/British culture.

yeah, well they're not so keen on me after I purged the shit out of their pops. Fellnoll are another cuck for humanity nation, so much so they even elected a human leader once.

I have a recurring nightmare about this contorted thing asking me to take a loan, any idea what it is lads?

Fair warning, it's a paradox game so you're better off waiting for a sale or for the DLC to make it a full game.
Steam summer sale is apparently exactly one month away according to a leak.

The AI is retarded even by x4 standards.

Example: Being stronger than your vassals gives them negative opinion of you.

Example 2: The AI is almost completely passive outside of player interaction.
Do literally nothing for several years and the AI just carves out it's territory and sits on it.
The game has galaxy-wide threats in the late game and the AI does fuck all about them.

Has mod support though so it's still pretty good if you like painting maps.

It's randomised m8, there's shit ton of different emblems even with vanilla.

Back in primary we had some viking larpers come in and give us a crash course in the type of weaponry and armor they used back then.
Only reason i remember it happened at all was because they gave us random bits of shit at the end of it and i got a keyring with a square of chainmail on it.
Fake as fuck of course but was still pretty neat.

Looks h'white to me. Myself I keep seeing this creature in my nightmares.

Had to stop listening to it with lyrics like those…

Let's see the cucks try and describe this without a video title and/or description.

Just seems odd to have a rather human symbol represent an alien nation.

smh, nothing but a bunch of rapists tbh. You didn't get raped, did you?

It's one of those grabblers. The best cure is to dream of them being thrown into a large chamber of sorts and filling it with gas.

I keep being reminded that there are people on our soil who don't know about a single event pre-WWII and it upsets me.

Given how they seemed to be lusting after user's humans before he purged them all, its a bit poetic.

Probably did tbh, my memory is hazy as fuck for that period.

I can't decide what would be more based. Me getting a Rhodesian Ridgeback or a German Shepherd.

It disgusts myself that I'm also pretty ignorant in terms of our history.
I'd give anything for a mind that could absorb literally all of our heritage to memory.

Rhodesian Ridgeback definitely. Needs a lot of exercise though. I prefer the Boerboel myself tbh. I'll probably never own one though since they are so big and will cost a lot of money in food. Probably more prone to health problems as well.

Lads I'm depressed and in a shit load of pain. What do I do to keep myself busy and cheer myself up? I want a new hobby that will let me meet non-normies online.

That song and "What A Time It Was" (also about Rhodesia, are the only two songs that have ever been able to bring a tear to my eye.
Also "Roland the Headless Thompson Gunner" is bretty gud too

Depends how it restricts you tbh
Normies use sites outside of FB? w e w

Start working out. Go to the gym.

Start lifting m8.

Makes me feel happy.

Won't he just try to get me to take a loan for a home gym?

This.
Exercise is an absolute Godsend.

Quoting you was a big fat mistake.

Seems perfect for me tbh. I suck at games

that AI is not as bad as everyone says tbh. It is bugged, but it is still a fun game and playable. if you suck you can just form a federation and let big guys protect 4you

Lads I've always never worried too much about nukes because of my distance from London, but this gives me a bit of a shivver

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3582907/Russia-ready-test-new-generation-nuclear-missiles-capable-punching-NATO-s-shield-blowing-area-size-FRANCE.html

Just yesterday we had a thread about Israel's Samson Option being more helpful than frightening now that the capitals of Europe are compromised, looks like they were onto us.

the EU army is just a conspiracy theory

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3602683/Invasion-EU-army-Worried-Euro-tanks-park-lawn-Minister-late-here.html

wew lads

She came back online and begged for another dick pic

Bit chubby tbh so I'm glad she's not in the UK
Still, it's a good confidence boost to know a girl's rubbed one off to the thought of me.

I feel degenerate now tbh

It doesn't go away. I still feel guilt over one night stands I had years ago.

anti degenerate music to counter the degeneracy tbh

Yeah it's really sinking in.
Realising I just coerced a fat mulatto girl into sending me pictures of her tits and arse and imagining me doing her.

Feeling seriously shit now.
Wish I'd never bothered.

[spoiler]Why can't we all just have faithful wives, lads[/spoler]
Why is the modern world so empty

Hit me hard there lad. I have these little bouts of absolute defeatism now and then when I'm out in public observing just how shallow and plasticised we've become.

The world is the most connected it has ever been in recorded history.

Yet i'd bet my left nut that most people dont even know the names of their immediate neighbours without the help of facebook.

REMOVE ZULU remove zulu you are worst zulu. you are the zulu idiot you are the zulu smell. return to xhosa. to our xhosa domains you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,zulu we will never forgeve you. cetnik rascal FUck but fuck asshole zulu stink zulu mbwana mbwana..zulu genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead zulu..ahahahahahZULU WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget anglo-zulu war .zulu we kill the chief , zulu return to your precious xhosa….hahahahaha idiot zulu and xhosans smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE ZULU FROM THE PREMISES. you will get colonized. britain+france+canada+straya=kill zulu…you will anglo-zulu war

james thomson alive in britain, james thomson making album of britain . prestigious orchestra thomson brittania. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of james thomson… you are ppoor stink zulu… you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a yurt james thomson alive numbr one #1 in britain ….fuck the zulu ,..FUCKk ashol zulu no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag and contry. jam3s th0m50n aliv and real strong wizard kill all the zulu farm aminal with orchestra magic now we the Britain rule .ape of the zoo presidant georg washington fukc the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and zulu wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig.
united kingdom greattst countrey

They are dark, dirty muds…They could be Mormons, and they would still be raping women and fucking shit up.

Te "conquer the world" ideology is troubling…but they aren't going to conquer the world. They will conquer the big cities because no whites want to live around darkies…

It's a Jewish plot to remove whitey/exterminate him.

What do you mean?

People were talking about Israel's infamous "Samson Option" in the event of their nation becoming compromised in some way - they would potentially launch nukes at every major world capital.

That would have been a real threat were London still an English city, but now they'd be doing us a favour. I'm implying Jews have upped the nukes power to make it a threat once again.

The new world order has worked too hard to allow a "Brexit" to take place.

There will be no real vote.

This will only serve to affirm that Britain remains in the EU by the "will of the people".

I'm not sure there are any benefits to semen retention when it costs you 5 of your 8 hours of sleep.

How is everyone this fine morning?

Pretty moral time of day to be up m8.

Good morning lad.

Ready for the second round of the Austrian elections?

I totally forgot what I was going
To reply to you about. It took me two minutes to scroll
Back up. Disgraceful!!

Studying lad, need that first

Oh shit I forgot, who do we want to win?

What are you taking lad?

youtu.be/C7aG-VQYGhA?t=2m42s
Here's Jared Taylor playing the saxophone to set off your morning to a good start.

Norbert Hofer of anti-Islam Freedom Party. After checking his Wikipedia page, apparently Paul Nuttall endorsed him.

Maths, you studying?

Can see why after googling them, seems like they might win

That's a dream of mine user once I get back home. Work toward small & medium businesses being British owned again, then the big ones like Coleman's, Jaguar and HP Sauce.

Typical shitskin facilitating more of his ilk moving in.

WE WILL BE CRASHING THE E-JEW WITH NO SURVIVORS

How do they get away with it?

probably all the muslims that reached voting age in the meantime

Banter aside, how's it looking? I'm not in country right now and I remember the disaster that was the GE last year. Could Britain actually leave?

Doing polls of 1 to 2k people every now and then after each debate makes us think it's an even split.

However in polls where you come and place your vote and they don't change overtime and instead are cumulative, we've got numbers like 70% Leave on average. Throw in the fact Remain camp is cannibalizing themselves because they can't get their propaganda right and that Corbyn is going to switch to Leave by June and every normie from Edinburgh to Portsmouth keeps saying "IT'S THE TORIES IT'S ALL THE TORIES!", I'm positive we have this in the fucking bag.

CRASHING THE E-JEW WITH NO SURVIVORS

Why do you say that?

Because the Left are majorly split over it, just like the Conservatives

Also because my sick ass trips and dubs command it lad

'Murican here, just wanted to pop in and wish you lads well with your Brexit.

GOOD LUCK BRITAIN

I think Britain has a fair chance of a vote to leave, but that doesn't mean we do leave.

Many in the leave campaign, particularly those from the Conservative party like Boris would prefer a two-tier EU to independence. As well as the fact that referendums are meaningless in a parliamentary democracy as if parliament doesn't want to implement like ours in the case of seceding from the EU, it doesn't have to.

A repeat referendum following a narrow vote and/or more renegotiation might result in gains for UKIP, but remember when the Conservative Party asked to be thrown out if it missed its 10,000 net immigration target, and then reached a record 330,000, and still went on to win a majority.

He has always been against it too, since it protects big business.

Thanks, Satan-user. All the best with Trump as well; securing the American West will only be a boon for us if Brexit really does pull through.

This - at this point, Brexit is more a symbolic gesture than an actual political decision. Never underestimate the power of symbols, though: a successful Leave vote can only serve to bolster other states in the EU to demand greater independence and shape their own futures away from Brussels.

Looks like now is a good time to stock up on GBP's. If the Yuropoors want inflation so bad let's give it to them.

Would be pretty cruel of Mummy to let your GBPs decline in value as time passes. Chicken tendies aren't getting any cheaper though I suppose.

Faggy Lizard appearing on The Andrew Marr Show to argue for Remain.

In the future they will be used against states that want to break away or who refuse to take the quota of muslim migrants.

He looks so silly.

Quite correct. Terrifying isn’t it. We can probably knock 20 years off of our life expectancy if remain win.

Everyone on Twitter is already taking the piss out of him for virtue signalling about his TWENTY-SEVEN MARATHONS.

PLEASE STAY IN THE EU, I WANT TO TRAVEL BETWEEN IDENTICAL ENRICHMENT ZONES

Why the fuck do i watch bbc on sunday mornings? Ive never enjoy it and just get pissed off.

Is he a robot? Reminds me of Marcobot

Does anyone actually find this faggot funny? Had a friend who liked him and i never once laughed.

t. mummyposter

SA

England

CUCKSWELL BTFO

faggot

t. mummyposter 2

do you watch it on the TV or online?

Never realised we had a bird for Defence Minister.

She's for Leave, at least.

shit. already this is happening.

Oh yes, I did the London Marathon couple of weeks back, and the normalfags just wouldn't shut up about this.

tbh, SA still posts. He's in this thread.

He justs posts a little less since he was called out on being a massive bender.

TV

Lazy sunday morning in bed , pretty comfy

Yeah you don't want to do that. Remember you're watching a channel that's targeted at casualties of the 60s, and nobody under 40 is up before 10 on a Sunday morning.

I know he is gay

but you cant do a screencap on TV.

THE ETERNAL ENGLISH MENACE

THE WANDERING ENGLISHMAN

lel why?

THE WANDERING ENGLISHMAN

"Marathons" are fucking gay. They need to die. When was the last time you saw a jacked marathon runner? They're all skinnyfags that realised they were too old to become aesthetic after they looked in the mirror and saw they were dadbod so just chose to become Auschwitz mode which I suppose is marginally better.

Seriously, running just wears out your heart and knees and makes you look like a cunt

ANGLO SAXONS WERE KICKED OUT OF GERMANY FOR BEING FAGGOTS

Law and order in the UK, wew.

I know; it's not a habit of mine. Did it with a couple of friends for the fun of it.

Just started walking at around the 10 mile mark.

STOP SPAMMING IN THIS THREAD YOU KIKE

ENGLISH RACE IS AN AMALGAMATION OF EXILED BASTARDS KICKED OUT OF MAINLAND EUROPE
ENGLISH RACE IS AN AMALGAMATION OF EXILED BASTARDS KICKED OUT OF MAINLAND EUROPE

You fellas couldn't even form a coherent nation until 1871.

Makes me embarrassed tbh. At least their cucks leave us alone, but ours won't shut up about guns and Trump.

filtered

top faggot

Katie Hopkins on LBC at 10AM

Don't like her but topics are enough to upset leftists.

It is a pain in the arse but Trump's got everybody talking around the world.

Didn't she promise to run down Oxford Street nude with a sausage up her arse if Suckdick won the mayoral election?

'Big Questions is up next on Beeb One. Topics include:
- Freedom of speech in interaction with religion
- Should abortion be criminalised/decriminalised?

Gonna be quite the shitshow.

NO CORRUPTION HERE, NOTHING TO SEE

Why is she so Kawaii, lads?

No Peter Hitchens?

Don't feel like watching a room full of Muslims debating with leftists.

No idea, but I'll put a screenshot up once the programme starts.

MORALITY PETE IS IN THE BUILDING

YES

Douglas Murray's present too.

Stream link you racists? I want to be angry.

I'm sorry OP, but the roast beef picture looks like coal burning. I'm sure it wasn't intentional, but I can't unsee it anymore.

[snakbars internally]

filmon.com/tv/bbc-one
if you're not in the UK.

Otherwise, use the iPlayer link in

Can do without him tbh.

Pete looks like hell, tbh.

EXTREMISM IS NOT SOMETHING THAT EXISTS OUTSIDE OF ISLAM; IT EXISTS WITHIN THE MUSLIM COMMUNITY

Do my ears deceive me? I'm hearing this on a kosher/halal Beeb channel on a bright Sunday morning?

It's called Bahrain.

That's called innocence. You have to dumb yourself down a bit depending on who you're talking to or just not waste your time on those people. One choice or the other.

lol, every time
erectuswalksamongst.us/Chap15.html

The salt on that Muslim's face

More taquiya banter on channel one.

Pakis immediately bring up the Crusades and Lee Rigby gets brought up. I'm hurt so much.

MOST MUSLIMS DON'T DO THE DEATH PENALTY

I'M WAITING FOR YOUR QUESTION QUIT BEING DRAMATIC

I can't cope with this, I'm laughing so much. This is a slaughter.

It's the same topics with the same people on with the same points made every time. Distractions to make it look like the issues are being taken into consideration. Garbage. TV is only worth having for watching DVDs, sports and the very occasional game playing, otherwise it's just a propaganda machine.

THIS FUCKING ABOMINATION

WHAT ABOUT ORTHODOX CONSERVATIVE CHRISTIANS?

Who gives a fucking shit? Keep bullying the pakis

I thought I could hear Peter Hitchens telling the Muslims around him to shut the fuck up when they were chimping.

Funny how Mo is accusing her of being racist.

Stop watching the TV, I want you men fighting fit for me when I'm king and we march through the deserts taking our land and digging the mass graves of our fallen enemies and sailing the seas to dump Somalian bandits into a watery grave.

Great debate tactic.

It's because she prefers the taste of big white dick rather than his tiny paki pecker.

Must have been your mistake.

If you'd heard something like "Whit people, breed with the muslims!" that'd be more likley to be Hitchens.

Kek. Nice one.

Mo Anzar's going to go full ackbar.

Will we see a fight on Sunday morning television?

I can't cope lads, my head is going to explode.

MUH CHRISTIAN EXTREMIST UNICORN TERRORISTS

MUH ABORSHUN

Jesus Christ not this smackhead looking dyke again.

Looks like they planned this TBQs wrong. Why would they let so many shitlords on at the same time? Is it because Peter would have called them on it?

He'd never have got away with it with it tbh. Owen would have pozzed him on the spot.

m8, he slagged off powell. None can be forgiven for that crime.

It's not like she's got anything better to do.

Whoever organized it, it's their last day and figured "Fuck it, do it for the bantz"

I hate this professional victim cunt.

TRIGGERED

Like I said here

I thought you people were supposed to be a cut above the massess. Why do you put yourselves through this every week expecting anything to come of it?

Lad don't I'm already laughing too much from TBQ.

Inb4 she fucks up the abortion debate.

I just find it funny how she immediately runs to the "Christians blowing up abortion clinics in the US" argument, even when the last one actually happened more than 5 years ago, whereas the last high-profile Muzzie attack was less than two months ago in March.

Peter won't let her get away with that

WOMEN ARE INTELLIGENT AND RATIONAL HUMAN BEANS

LADS.

One of the best anti-abortion arguments I've seen used against these nuts was a bait and trap manoeuvre.

It was a jpg, I think, it said 'My body, my rules' followed by a reminder that it's not her body, it's a soon to be dead infants body. .

WHAT DO YOU THINK PETER HITCHENS STANCE ON ABORTION IS?

poal.me/ykn1qo
poal.me/ykn1qo
poal.me/ykn1qo
poal.me/ykn1qo

CARING FOR A BABY IS PUNISHMENT FOR CASUAL SEX

What the fuck is this stupid Yank bitch doing on British telly anyway.

MORAL INTERVENTION

Alright lads.

Figure whilst I'm in London for the next few months I may as well lose my V card so I'm getting Tinder.

Couple questions though:
I've just finished secondary school, what's the chances of someone from there seeing me?
How easy are the girls on there?

Yank and most likely a Heeb.

Disgusting.

You won't get any lad, shariah patrol will shut you down.

ABSOLUTELY HARAM.

She's kind of right tbh

The schnozz gives it away lad, without a doubt a Yid

As if anybody other than a nigger or paki would have sex with these ugly cunts. Let them abort their kids, less trash.

tbh abortion should be allowed until the kid has fully matured so you can cull bad genes, like manlets, dicklets, gingers etc.

Her nose is distracting me lads

This, tbf.

Ultimate buttblasting argument is

"Of course abortion should be legal. If a woman is prepared to kill her own baby, then why would you want those genes passed on?"

They like the attention of being argue with as if their opinion matters. We'd be glad not to have mini versions of these cunts walking around or have their lives made a misery by their parents.

The moment you say "yes, good, get one, you'd be a terrible parent" they start blubbering.

I remember reading some scifi short story once that mocked abortionists by using that exact truism.

Anyone know where this was from?

Rotherham is overwhelmingly white.

Because white people are morally apathetic subhumans. CommonFilth is right about everything.

shit you need a facebook

really don't want to create a kikebook account

holy shit that webm

What I'm trying to say is "Don't interefere with the enemy when they're destroying themselves" we make our points short, cutting and to the point, let people listen to them and then carry on regardless. Fuck the enemy, let them ruin their lives. They'll come to regret it when they see the rest of the world has moved on, they're childless and alone or with a wimp of a male who can do fuck all and nobody listens to them.

The ears and accent too, now that I hear it.

I want this meme to die already

based Nuttall

Lads…

How likely are you to get pregnant if you are on the pill and use a condom? Can you be on the pill and take one of those regret pills the day after as well?

Why don't you just go cut your balls off why you're at it, boy.

Off yourself, you silly cunt.

What's moral man saying, lads?

I'm busy watching Lethal Weapon 2.

Meathead.

average person thinks that materialism will make them happy

He's not being given much of a chance to talk at length, neither by the moderator nor triggered Mo Ansar next to him. Or that stupid muh aborshun dyke and Yankwoman.

get ready for 12 million cockroaches lads

express.co.uk/news/uk/672563/Turkey-EU-Britain-exclusive-poll-crime-figures-Turks

Reminder that I have the rarest possible pepe.

A pepe so rare that even if you save it, you may be unable to see it.

But nothing has changed. It's still happening right now.
Some protests in Rotherham most people never heard of that haven't achieved anything.
Where?
Where? What do you base this off?

If you think white people aren't highly morally apathetic then you're a stupid deluded cunt.

I guess. But I constantly hear about how my brother can't pay the bills, yet he always buys games and shit. And he bought a dog before thinking about how expensive they are, and he's going on a holiday as well. It's the same thing with my parents. Like 200,000 left on the mortgage(stayed that way for as long as I can remember) yet they are going on an expensive holiday.

and with that said he also has no right of access to the top quality women. He is a weak link in nature.

There is a good point made though, we don't have enough abortions in this country. Leftists, whores and non-whites should have the easiest access to one and do us all a favour. Push them to the front of the waiting lists. I'd make it happen.

Make a fake one.

9999999% MAD

Are you white?

I actually agree with his stance on abortion, it's logically sound.

That said, it should still be available (or mandatory) to all non-whites tbh.

For your Tinder picture what should it be?

Just a closeup of your face or a body shot?

Anyone on there's just looking for a quick fuck so my initial feeling would be a shirtless body shot but that just seems gratuitous.
What do lads

Get Grindr and see what the other boys are doing ;)

Try and find a picture just of you that has something interesting going on.

Could be you riding a horse, playing a sport, something interesting in the background.

That'd be my gut feeling for what'd work best, as it's a conversation starter, and makes you stand out from everyone else.

Oakshott on Sunday Politics lads

a picture of your arse with a wig on top and eyes with long eyelashes and lips drawn across both arse cheeks.

or what this lad said

We're literally experiencing a brain drain due to political correctness lads, when will it end?

Not till all feminists and their enablers are suffering under someone else's boot.

Do you ever stop and think about the Anons that make OC of that caliber for our enjoyment and never seek any accolade for it? That says more about the awesomeness of the white race than their OC ever could.

No I'm a Jewish shill come to demoralise you ooga booga. Don't mind me. Keep believing in your own godliness and that everything you do is great because white people can do no wrong.

I'm scared, lads.

When I'm king.

I made a lot of old school OC in my previous incarnation tbh.

So you are Tennent Superman.

Ideal pictures:

For your Tinder description, come off as indifferent and try to close as fast as you can when you start talking to a lass. The less contact until the actual date, the better. You're not trying to organize a wedding, just get laid.

When all the alpha white men die and Achmed can finally rape white women in peace, being able to express his identity with Islam whilst white betas slave away for 40 hours every week in the name of diversity provide for him and his sixteen gorillion mixed kids.

A small price to pay, ALLAH ACKBAR.

Didn't know they made you admit it these days.

Got a feeling it's Lemo tbh. Lemo disappears and then this cunt rocks up.

Lads what do we listen to here?

Retrowave or Vapourwave?

Spot the civic nationalist.

youtu.be/v5lhjYzbfco

Hitchens understands Muslims more than he does atheists. He's already told us that he thinks this country will become a Muslim nation without a shot being fired.

Can you blame him for hating cucks more than he hates Muslims? The man grew up in the 50s. Think about that for a second. His household had a radio instead of a TV when he was the same age as many of the fags on this board.

I DON'T TALK TO RACISTS, BE QUIET

There's so much wrong with claiming the moral high-ground whilst also shutting down speech and abusing someone, I don't know where to begin.

Will become?

We already are lad, Sharia law courts exist all over the UK, it's just not the law of the land yet.

Not a shot being fired I doubt though, NA might probably bag a few.

Not really, tbh.

All the muslims have to do is fling a few suitcases in NA's direction.

That'll trigger major PTSD.

Heretic you lad. Saviours of the white race and you slander them recklessly.

I don't think it's a case of not hating Muzzies mate, I think it's a case of seeing his nation go from a lion to a brain damaged housecat which has brought on supreme levels of pessimism.

I'm a Hitchens supporter tbh. I just know it winds up a few people here who demand ethno-nationalism from a morally conservative newspaper columnist.

tbh lad, I suspect they do still suffer flashbacks from the National Luggage incident.

Pointing out that could be a weakness in combat's not slander, in some ways is the kinder thing to do.

What if a bunch of 20 of them gang up on a single muslim, and then it turns out he has a piece of luggage?

He'll butcher all 20 of them.

All deaths that could have been avoided if we knew they had to be kept out of luggage related combat.

I don't think you understand lad, I'll be leading the vanguard against these paki-suitcase mongrel mix breeds. I am not afraid, courage is knowing what not to fear.

GAS THE PAKI SUITCASES, RACE LUGGAGE WAR NOW

That's the problem with conservatives like him, they may mention things most others won't but they'll never go too far beyond the pale. They're to keen on keeping well paid jobs in the mainstream media.

In times such as this, radical words and actions are what is needed, not staid conservatism.

Le this. There's a radio interview he did a while back in which he talks about seeing the last British battleship pull into Portsmouth harbour after the war. When he was a kid there were still shell holes and damaged buildings around from the war. It was a different and better time.

He's witnessed the post war decline from its beginning and to its (hopefully) end. Factor in the fact that he's 65 years old and has seen most of his friends and family die, it's miraculous he still appears on garbage BBC shows on Sunday mornings.

tbf lad, I hope you're successful in your luggage jihad.

Just bringing up some concerns, tbh.

No lad, they'll take you to internet court for not licking their boots hard enough. After all, they are the second coming of Hitler, the Everchosen of Nationalism.

Rape it!

Thanks for the tips la

Got a pic of me with my dog and me playing an instrument.
Haven't got any mates though so that'll be an issue.

I'm 5'10 but I just say I'm 6'
Women can't judge height for shit anyway

Appreciate the support lad.

It'll be the bananas that get me. Still get night terrors.

Agreed lad, and God knows our opinions have a market in these trying times.

New thread when?

That would be great if a single one of you applied that same criticism to Farage.

Should I use my real last name or no?

Seems a bit too much tbh…

Thanks lad.
This sort of shit has me itching to get back to the UK - but with this shit economy (thanks ((John Key)) great job!) finding a decent job is hard.

Farage is the same, he's got the guts to say what most won't, but he is still too enamoured of the system and refuses to accept that tougher action is required.

If you're only looking for short term bangs, use a fake name.

If you're thinking of getting something long term out of it, use your real name, to avoid the awkward convo with your future grillfirend about why you lied about your name, because you were expecting to pump and dump her and didn't want her being able to look you up.

No, use a fake name.

Lad…

Good call lads.

For the description should I just put "Looking for some fun, hit me up" or should I put down my genuine interests?

I like reading pop history books about WW2 but I doubt that'll get me laid

Hi lads. Anything been happening since #899?

Say you like reading pop up books.

Might be more the intellectual level of the girls on there, tbh.

you missed #900 hate bus edition.

should you use a fake name if your using tinder around your home area, i'm worried if i used a fake one someone i know would see it and think it's weird

Sprengboob, what does it feel like to be the only Trip who hasn't been chased off here via repeated accusations of being gay/a tranny?

Then why didn't they commit suicide in that lost luggage depot to avoid capture?

As if we're almost at 1,000 lads

Never been accused, and as I'm neither of those things, feels good.

TTPW was a tranny, TS was a pedo. Shego left after being more wrong than anyone in history about UKIP's projected electoral success, can't remember anyone else tbh.

TS was a pedo?

Shit.

Lemo was alrights, as was the onlyaustralianinbrit/pol/

What's the plan for #1000?

Brit/pol/ meme collection thread?

The only Australian left after throwing a shitfit

If I remember right.

Just remembered we also have SA, though he seems to be less active after being doxxed. Not sure if that's a consequence of being doxxed though.

I also remember Rosa Parks, namefag and professional troll.

I think ttpw was the biggest troll of all, though.

I remember theonlyaustralian pulling off some good twitter banter with his shill accounts.

it will be a scrutopia

SCRUTOPIA

That image triggered me

No he wasn't. He was a chav who did drugs and stared angrily at pakis.

Trips never holdout

Oh oh, it's the old lady in front row on the right, isn't it???

He's a proven anti-racist m8.

Lad you are missing out on some hot women.

Don't you look at the Carswell Test?

Which is more important the future of your race or getting your leg over?

Owen pls go.

If no one responds, in this thread, Tony Blair did nothing wrong.

rt.com/news/344020-far-right-austria-president/

AUSTRIA BECOMES FIRST EUROPEAN COUNTRY WITH FAR RIGHT HEAD OF STATE

Civic nationalism man does not approve

Lads I think we're being shafted royally in the polls.. this is an article from today, 93% of 12000 people say leave, and every official Brexit poll has a selection of 2000 people at the max. What do you think?

It's biased though.

Firstly, most people on the express website are likley to be pro leave. This is, after all, the only UKIP supporting major newspaper.

Secondly, being primed with the information more than 10 million turkroaches will move to the UK of they don't vote leave may swing the vote a little bit.

Anyone who can sit and say with a straight face that there's absolutely no shady business going on during what is one of the largest decisions we've faced this century is a fucking moron.

I want to kiss her

on the vagina

Oh fair didn't know they flat out supported UKIP. I think there might be a poll on the independent as well that's similar.

L O L

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36353145

sketchtoy.com/67048245

sketchtoy.com/67048256