Am I In The Wrong?

Alright so my mother got groceries. And while carrying them in she set them on the deck. Now the deck isn't used for anything other than for the family dog (Casper) to urinate and defecate. I, very delicately, criticized her for putting the food she has just gotten on this unsanitary surface. She kind of flipped out on me.

So who's in the wrong here? Also, would you eat the food?

your right, she's just upset she did something wrong.
hoes, man.

Thanks that's what I was thinking.

I'd like more opinions, can someone from this dead board give some?

Why do you have a designated shitting deck?
Dog owners are fucking disgusting.

If the food's in bags, it should be fine.
If isn't in bags but needs to be cooked and can be washed, it should be fine.

But no, she made a bad decision.

She was probably just upset about other things, like the fact that her 20+ year old son still lives at home, or the fact that her son lets the dog shit and piss all over the deck instead of taking it for walks.

sounds like she needs to be slapped a bit

Because nobody wants to fucking walk it, as it doesn't get much love. It's a contained area for it to excrete waste, and really has no other purpose.

You are. The germs will not penetrate the bag and the packaging to contaminate the food. You should help her without criticizing one stupid pointless thing.

Also if your not washing the tops of your soda cans your drinking a bit of mouse piss.

Have to admit you got me there

I'm a little neurotic. But I don't think it's atypical to not want your food to come into contact with animal waste, even if it's in a bag

your mom should have crammed all the groceries down your lazy, presumptuous little throat followed by a gallon of diesel and a match.
When your mom comes home from shopping, she's tired, stressed and probably feeling the sting to her finances. You, a fat, useless parasite she has the misfortune to love, give her shit because she exhaustedly drops the groceries somewhere which, in your worthless opinion, is not ideal.
I hope she kicks you out. If my kids did that to my wife, there'd be no place at supper for them and no breakfast either until they apologised to their mom and picked up all the dogshit in a one mile radius of my house.

how bout not letting your dog shit and piss all over the deck?

You let your dog shit and piss on your deck? Filthy niggers

you'd be okay with slapping an unpackaged raw steak on a shitty counter?

All of the prepared prepackaged food you eat has a little bit of animal waste in it. It's completely unavoidable and why the FDA has allowances for food contamination.

So its yours dog's fault you don't take care of it?
Seriously OP, are you a shitskin?

Checked

Wouldn't be the worst thing. I lived in my car and local libraries for about 6 months from 2011 into 2012. It's a time of my life I really romanticize.

Checked.
Yes but you seem to be confusing an is for an ought. Surely, even if that is true, you would want to minimize the quantity of animal waste as much as possible.

I have to admit I feel pretty bad for the guy. But getting the dog wasn't my decision. Not really sure why we have one, nobody cares about it. And no, I'm white af

Okay so you just act like a nigger.
Animal neglect is a crime, and crime is for niggers. Take care of the fucking dog.

Dude the dog isn't being neglected or abused. It gets fed, has it's own deck to shit on, and is taking to my step-fathers farm to run around 5 days a week.

taken* not taking

not your personal blog
ban this underage

Never mind the fact that you're okay with a portion of your home being a designated shitting area.
I'm beginning to think you're the Argentina kind of white.

I'm 24 fam. This isn't a blog, and the thread has been derailed a bit. I'd like us to focus on the main topic here, the ethical dilemma posed in my OP.

I saw her car pull in from my window so I went out to help her. Usually I carry in all the groceries myself. On this specific occasion though she did not get much so she brought them and for some odd reason left them on the deck. Which, as I've stated, is nearly exclusively used as the family dogs toilet. I carried them in and set them on a coffee table in the family room, which is next to the kitchen. (I didn't feel comfortable placing them on the kitchen counter tops because the bags had just been on the floor of the deck, and it didn't seem sanitary to place them in the kitchen.) I then saw her coming up the stairs and briefly stated that I thought it was "idiotic" that she would place them on the deck floor. She went on a rant about how I criticize her for everything, so I went to my room and returned to shitposting on here. So who was in the right and wrong in this? Or rather, who is more right or more wrong, ethically speaking?

Yes that's what happens when after you've finished your liberal arts degree.

there's no ethical dilemma here, op.
suppose you walked the dog and scrubbed the deck while mom does the shopping?

where's your dad in all this, OP?

My parents divorced thirteen years ago. He works as a systems analyst about 50 miles away. Nice guy, kinda nerdy. Huge into video games and comic books

That explains a lot. Especially the laziness.

Perhaps you should stop taking a bath together now?

I'll have you know that I have a Bachelors of Fine Arts degree. I live with my mother because I have a serious life-threatening illness and am unable to support myself currently

In what? Medieval French Poetry?

Ceramics. I'm sure some idiots will make fun of me for that. Sorry that I'm cultured.

This user is right tbh. A fucking designated shitting deck, user… That's real nigger behavior.

Ceramic nigger behaviour

Be sure to tell all the girls that while you're walking them past your designated shitting deck and into your mom's house.

wtf is going on in this thread?

Nothing really a bunch of animal haters are talking shit about my shit deck