The Jew Has Been Named.... AGAIN?!

THE JEW HAS BEEN IDENTIFIED, FOR THE THIRD FUCKING TIME

This faggot kike SJW leftist and probable Hillary shill has been known for using us "The good folks over at Holla Forums’s racist, conspiracy-theory-filled, Trump-loving Holla Forums (short for Politically Incorrect)" -Ethan Chiel, for creating content to earn himself some good shekels. He could even be baiting us to create threads like this, or other topics where he could easily rile us up to create more of his shit content. He could be sliding threads, or people that read his work could be coming here to slide threads, who knows at this point….

Not only is he exposing our board for even more possible shills and faggots to flock to, he's making money from it… probably. This is the third or 4th time he's been called out on it here. We NEED to do something about this faggot before it's too late. His content it shit obviously, but with the amount he produces I'm sure there's a possibility that he could make a hit, and it could be about this chan, giving all of us exposure to the masses.

We had a dox on him once, I'm sure someone has it saved (as I forgot to) or can find the info again. But we have to stop him. Show the Kike media that we are a force to be reckoned with, not only some conspiring racist nazi image board. He could be connected to something greater.

The Jews fear the Samurai, but they should also fear this board.

His newer article

archive.is/QQq3A

The current thread:

Older article, there's also another one he did about "us" but I forget what it was.

archive.is/9HzLW
Hello rato.

OYYYY VEYYYYY

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/skd0d
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He's probably been making these Angry Birds threads himself the whole time then writing articles about them.

Can we use this thread as an angry birds thread as well?

Suppose it's possible but "Hamnitiy international" is enough to convince me that the movie is redpilled.

hamnesty*

The dubs….

Literally who?
Let's keep it that way.

We're going to have a wave of newfags, probably some D&C as well.

Hello Ethan.

I think Op is Ethan.

Shoo shoo Jew, you belong in the oven.

Who else profits from all this attention you're giving him?

So ignoring him will make him go away.

Where have I heard that before

Nice try shlomo, gas yourself.

What is archive?

was to

He probably only has a handful of readers. Nobody cares about Ethan right now. Maybe if he were able to stir up a sensational pity party he'd get some attention.

But ok, at least I tried.

Well I'm going to keep an eye on him. we don't have to poke him with a stick to stay informed.

Ethan, I have a delousing agent you might be interested in doing clinical trials for.

Gas yourself fagget.

Never heard of this low-test beta faggot kike or his shitty website. Why give him attention?

In case OP is Ethan himself and is trying to stir up a shitstorm: you need to know that nobody will give a fuck about donating victimbux to your patreon unless you're a woman.

hue I'm all for adding him to The List.
His crimes won't be forgotten come the day of the rope.

Holla Forums is his biggest audience.

Nobody else gives a fuck about this shit or this place.
sorta kinda, not really we're being watched constantly

This is quite hilarious though.
Guy probably wakes up sweating and breathing heavily due to his Holla Forums induced nightmares. Like webm.

Ethan pls.

Good, we will redpill a lot of idiots.

Not really. "we" don't have to do anything, Ethan. Stop pretending to be part of "us".
If we do something we will be bad in eyes of public, and he will gain popularity.

All in all, he isn't a threat and we shouldn't be looking at him as one.
Polite sage.

and?

every time i see a thread here calling for action against these sjw arseholes all i can think to myself is ' it's probably the cunt himself, fucking victim culture'

the optimist in me says let them come, as long as there's still some good Holla Forums threads we might even convert a few

the rest of me says fuck them they're doomed anyway

Would you believe me that I came here as a troll? Long time ago I came here to do nothing more than to shitpost and troll because Holla Forumsacks were easiest target there was.
Over time I was redpilled with objective truths about the world and even though my mental state was near redpilled before, now I am completely.

Newfags we can redpill, leftists will be triggered to vomiting and psychogenic pain and shills we can mitigate with filtering and sensible arguments.

It hurts our movement.
He is in clean sight of audience. If we were to throw a bottle at him we will look like the aggressor and we will hurt the movement. It makes him the victim which means more shekels for him.

Nice meme friend.

And you belong in the broaster. You won't gain readership here.

OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN

Get out of here Ethan.

He's probably in this thread.

We are the aggressor.

oh shut up Ethan.
Go read up on shilling 101.
We are only aggressors when its suitable.

Naturally.

I was going to tell you to fuck off, OP, but this made me lol, ou can stay. But who is this fucker? He's riting clickbait articles about us? He ain't the only one, this is going to be happening more and more and we're going to get innundated with newfags, we're just going to have to stand firm and resist them, that's our kampf.

Ethan is to first names what Goldstein is to surnames

Let's crucify this Christ killing kike

Which is why we should try to steer this like away.

The more content he steals from us the more traction and clicks he will get.

I can't believe all of the no balls ITT, that or they're defeatist shills.

Like = Kike

This.
They know these God Emperor memes have to come from somewhere… and its not like Holla Forums was ever a well kept secret.

The fuckers are bound to come looking to see what makes Trump so popular, how they can throw a wrench in his campaign, or are just outright curious about how we operate.

Fucking kikes

Praise kek.

Everytime

Idk though, once a jew always a jew.

I doubt lets say, we could use him to promote Holla Forums values.

sage

sage all stupid fucking meaningless threads as they are a demoralization tactic

He'll probably join Trump, I heard he's looking for a few good semites.

sage

Wow, great catch!

these kikes using our languages and methods are nothing new. They are getting desperate though, thinking that it will stick or something.

Well we are coming for these filthy kikes. That spamming user reported.

No compromise. Make an example of all of them.

Double zeros. Dubs of the fool.

Fuck off back to your containment board Holla Forums

Why does this pic have a hand shooped onto another hand?

Can I save the European people?

Well shit Shia, if you say so…

Eurocucks BTFO

Will Trump MAGA and remove Kebab?

So sayith Shia

See you in Valhalla, brother.

DEUS VULT

THE BALLS ON THIS KIKE

archive.is/skd0d

S-stop it.

Holy fuck, they named us. HOLY FUCK EVERYONE SEE THIS. its confirmed by an outside source now that we are at war with them. By a kike no less.

GODS AMONGST MEN WHEN

Shut you're fucking mouth.

Oh wow this might deserve its own thread in and of itself user.

As much of an honor as that title is, this guy must not know much about the internet if he thinks we are the worst thing out there.

t. Holla Forums

Filtered.

Ethan, you did this to yourself. Remember that when your reputation is trashed.

AND YOU FUCKS SAID SHILLS DON'T EXIST
AND YOU FUCKS SAID SHILLS DON''T EXIST
AND YOU FUCKS SAID SHILLS DON'T EXIST

Holla Forums is a NatSoc think tank. Humanity depends on us.

Who let you out of the reddit pen?

You missed the point of anonymous forums didn't you

Bumplocked?

There's far worse sites on the clearnet than here. He'd probably have a heart attack if he found the stuff on the deepweb.

Did all the mods get replaced or something? Or were they sleeper goons the whole time?

why is it so important to name the jew when you do nothing about it?

just curious

That's not my role to play comrade, there are others better suited.

Good fucking question.

Because, like "radical Islam," you can't address and stop something you are not allowed to name.

The Trans Nazis help the Jews with their infantile Nazi fetish.